Quantum Break Steam

Will you buy it now?
Will you do it 4HIM?

It's still always online, isn't it?

I hate how M$ fucked Sam Lake and his team over…twice.

No. /bane/ will pirate it to get a hold of the CIA model, but that's as far as anyone will go.

lot of dedication for a stale joke

Can you prove it, I think it was Remedy just being plain shit, come on they make story driven third person shooters but they can't write a good story, they are like Naughty Dog but without Amy Hennig.

Likely not

They shouldnt have let themselves be touched by MS in the first place

Cant wait

No, MS removes a shitton of creative control from its devs, especially nowadays.

Dude I swear to fucking god if this game or a mod of this lets me play as CIA, I will absolutely be doing my damndest to pirate it. Anyone confirmed if Denuvo?

And why would I buy it?

You can play has him
Hopefully not, Nordic is a small publisher and they've never used it till now.

Because its a videogame by Remedy with CIA in it and its not exclusive to WIndows 7.
You can also pirate if no Denuvo

I might. I like Remedy quite a bit so I might get it on sale or something.

The game looked like it might be boring, but if the story and atmosphere are good I can put up with that…. though there's very few developers I'd do that for.

I pirate PC games if they're released even a day after console versions, so I certainly don't buy these afterthought PC editions.

ZA WARUDO

I'll pirate it first. If the gameplay is good, the game is well optimized, it doesn't require always online, and it doesn't require windows 10 then I'll buy it.

I'll pirate for CIA

Does what ?

The model was already out, I think I saw it on Facepunch a couple of months ago but it's not rigged.

LMAO, you are all dumb little bitches.
Sam is probably the reason Remedy sold out to Microcock too.