Harry Potter is shit and only soyboys and women like it

Harry Potter is shit and only soyboys and women like it.
hooktube.com/watch?v=WKHQWDApeRM

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/kTH5F
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Only the two first films were for 'children' per se and it is only consistently good franchise left

I can give you a pass if you have a mental condition.

I remember when they tried to sell HP brooms as toys to kids.

What were they thinking?
Vibrating Harry Potter Broomstick Has Parents in an Uproar: archive.is/kTH5F

The HP movies are unironically better than most things this board discusses. Their tone is really good. Weak bait OP. We all know you are just lonely trying to have interaction with people.

children are sexual creatures
t. pedo

I got one for christmas back then smh.

What's next? Are you telling me that water's wet?

How much did you play around with it?

LOL

Begone!

I wish there were more Emma Watson lewds.

Whoever says soyboy first is the true pure soyboy. Harry Potter confirmed kino and too good for nu/tv/

why are these parent's repressing their kids sexuality?

smh

How do you address the criticism on the video?

Do you think I give one single shit about film critics on youtube? Especially one of some dipshit with a heavy accent? As if RLM aren't pure fucking plebs either?

The hps films range from good to great and excell in all areas. They were made very well and directrd by men which is why they have more bravado than the books. 2 3 5 6 7 are really fucking good movies. Compared to every single other blockbuster and there's a shitton of terrible blockbusters. Harry Potter is a good franchise in a sea of bad franchises. Not only that the atmosphere and progression is refreshing. All the films feel different somehow.

He is not a film critic. Just a random dude that really hates harry potter and makes funny videos.

Pretty much. Harry Potter books are garbage, but the films are excellent, with the Bruno Delbonnel one reaching kino status.

I can tell, he said the phrase "I always was a film buff" and i closed the video because nobody cool has ever used that phrase. But seriously the films arent merely enjoyable they are WELL DONE

Delbonnel is amazing. I also really liked Idziaks work on Order of the Phoenix. The blue cover for the book is translated so well with the color pallete in the dep of mysteries.

Pratt also did 2 and 4 and he worked with Terry Gilliam on Brazil and 12 Monkeys

If you're some kind of pedo autist that loves watching childrens movies.

Only the first one is a children's movie. It progressively got bleaker and more violent.

Found the autist. Not even him btw.

ITT: Emmafag defends a kids movie full of plotholes, artificially stupid characters, dated effects and bad actors.

Half-Blood Prince and Deathly Hallows 1 were borderline kino.

Holy fucking pleb. Btw sweetie the child actors were good compared to every unbearable child actor, they fit their roles

I take it you are a poorfag because the first two got remastered in 4K not 2K DI but new 4K transfers and the effects besides the first quiddich match have aged great. The basilisk still looks awesome

To be fair, any big franchise has a plenty of plot-holes. It's inevitable, especially when you deal with different directors and writers.

They were definitely kino user, them and azkaban.

The second one is still a kids movie, couldn't be arsed to watch any more because I don't spend my time jerking off to child actors.

The extended version of 2 is better and is actually much darkee than the first. Just like the book was more grimdark tham the first.

My dude, when all the main characters have to act in absurd and inconsistently dumb (that contradict the whole concept of the character) ways to make the story progress the way you want, its beyond plotholes. Its simply, broken storytelling.

My favorite is HPB because it's the most british Harry Potter movie. Everything about it felt very british, especially the humor.

The time turner is one of the only correct time travel dynamics depicted in film see the novikov self consistency principle.

There's no huge plot holes at all you are just very autistic or can't enjoy anything

objectively wrong. no.3 is some of the best kino to come out of airstrip one ever

Fake and gay.

My dude you completey can't even understand "children's" movies. Its a wizard dystopia. It is legit not supposed to make sense, Rowling wanted Terry Gilliam to direct originally because thats his forte. Its a batshit wizard world. Wow it isn't realistic

Its clearly illustrated in the video.

Soyboy.

The Lion King was darker then The Little Mermaid, that doesn't mean the former is not a kids movie.

Yea I love the feel of it, Yates is british. It's honestly a legit grand film.

How old are you user because every contrarian actually complains about the films being too grimdark. Witchcraft is inherently dark.

Reminder Rowling had to neuter the first book to get it published. Then in the second one she has a girl writing with blood on the walls and kids calling others mudbloods

user that person as you stated is really biased and hates harry potter, there's legit nothing partucularly confusing about the films and they are at their heart mystery films in a fantasy world

Truth. The latter ones are pretty great too

But user this board has people who think star wars prequels excell in all areas. Fuck off.

That's because the average viewer is a child, their parents or an autistic manchild.
Witchcraft is inherently dark in the same way that vampires or giants are dark, doesn't mean shit if it's all sparkles aimed at children.

No matter how many times you say the average viewer is a child it will never be true because you obviously didn't see them in theaters. They are for all ages and most people who saw them were the same age as the main actors who were 20 21 and 22 in the last films

This is the first thread I've seen in forever on here about potter and there's star wars threads and prequel threads constantly.

Take your meda

You know you can leave the thread and make your own right

Yes. Yes it does

Bitch, we've been talking shit about Potter non-stop. This one faggot keeps posting pictures of Emma Watson and whines about how the films are kino and how he saw them with his friends.

You are seriously retarded and living in your own closed off little world. Not everyone who posts a picture of emma watson is the same person.

And if you think high school aged and college aged and post college aged people didn't see harry potter you've proved you are genuinely dumb as shit. Go whine some more or kys.

It's you, isn't it?

The soundtracks are stacked, there are about 50 or more good ones.

Two anons including the OP have posted a watson picture, I'm not either of them. And one of them even called them kino. Maybe you are just mad.

Yeah, he mentions it in the video and even talks about the composers. But holy shit, how can a pretty packaging fool us into eating shit like this?

I liked it as a kid, But I"m not to fond of it now.

fag

Why do you keep mentioning the video of some random faggot are you him?
The films work and are good and some of them are really fucking good.

No, they are trash. Grow the fuck up.

They are even better on rewatches which is a testament to the filmmaking being good

Because I'm too lazy to repeat what is in there and user too lazy to watch the fucking video before replying as usual.

Pseudo pleb detected. You need to grow the fuck up, there's nothing bad about them. Fucking three billboards outside ebbing missouri has shittier writing

user youtube is cancer

Says the harry potter fan.

I'm the pleb for telling you to stop watching films for children you watched growing up?

Yea you're a pleb for repeating your autism.

Says the harry potter hater again. Hp is one of the only good series of films.

Unlike you of course. I have never seen you calling anyone a pleb or an autist for not liking one of the only good series of films before. No, sir!

You have legit autism. I'm not even memeing. Try being more bitter I'm sure you'll gain some friends irl thinking you're smarter than you really are.

Wow I saw Jurassic Park as a kid I guess I guess I cant watch it anymore because some no fun loser said I'm a pleb.

The harry potter films are art, that's why there is so much hate. Nothing of worth was ever not hated on, all artists are criticized.

Remember when (((they))) tried to claim Putin was autistic too? Whenever someone calls you a soyboy for liking films for children by a SJW hack author, is that your default response? Accuse someone of autism and act like a cunt?

I used to think Goblet of Fire was the worst but it's actually pretty good.

Man he has friggin' BALLOONED UP. I guess those filters aren't helping with impulse control.

its all muscle thanks to super male vitality!
he' needs to be that ripped to fight the "globalists" and their chem trails.

Yep you are the definition of an alt right autist

Nice comeback, faggot.

Just remember men directed them sweetie. The soyboys are the bookfags that can't handle them being different from the books. Like Stephen King is a soyboy and assblasted that Kubrick actually took his book and made it into something much better.

A bunch of ppl in the government actually talk to him now cuz of Trump and I think its stressing him out.

These movies, on top of being shit, were also inaccurate as fuck. This is what Hermione looks like.

This, if the emmafag is confirmed to be mentally I'll I'll give him a break too

If you play video games you are considered mentally ill by modern medicine.

Modern medicine isn't really a science so much as a big business

Emmafag is likely living in a mental institution already.

Ironic. I bet you like some literal who.

And no, I don't like some literal who, I don't obsess about actresses or youtube celebrities as I'm not autistic.

Based on the books.

Why haven't his tard wranglers stopped him already? He isn't doing himself any good by this constant shitposting.

Once again 3-8 differ a shitton from the books

Yet again the films are based on the books - the badguys are evil because they want to keep their ancestry free from non-magical blood, and not let just anyone into their schools and government, and they are almost all white (i can think of one bad nigger), while the good guys just want to have a gay old time and tear down all those retarded traditions and mix with muggles.
Get fucked nigger.

Film is a different medium and has different necessities. The direction of the series is entirely unique, not only that the final product is because of many many people contributing instead of one person writing it.

And even then there's a lot of "plot" that is in the books thay the films cut and a lot of extra things the directors added to them . Akin to the shining being different from the book.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Harry Potter films.

Aw, that almost made sense, honey. You are doing so good. I bet your tard wrangler would be proud of you if he saw your progress

I cant waste my time reading about made up bullshit kiddo I have women to bang

Go ahead. Tell me now that the brits society isn't a total fucking mess just as depicted in a batshit incompetent wizard world thay has laws similar to shit lile tv licenses

I just told you, you don't even know what british self deprecation is. Its tongue and cheek humor used to make fun of yourself and your society in order to cope with living in bongostan

So all it takes for you to gobble up SJW proaganda is to throw in some "tongue and cheek" humour, and you'll even try to convince yourself you have a high IQ for coming up with these justifications?

REDPILLED

B-but its SJW propaganda
-actual alt right SJW with a small brain

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand the Harry Potter films. The plot is extremely deep and complex, and without a solid grasp of British humour, most of the tongue in cheek, self-deprecating jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also the many allusions to classical mythology, which is deftly woven into the plot. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes and references, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike the Harry Potter films truly ARE idiots.

And everyone in the films praises Voldemort for getting rid of the goblins and their control of the bank, and Griphook's death is portrayed to be a good thing, right?

One of my favorote shots

I like Harry Potter even moreso now that it absolute basedness is confirmed to upset Holla Forumsacks who, support a jew loving Trump

B-but at least Voldemort's heroic action isn't condemned as evil, and he manages to change the wizarding world for the better, right?

how mad are you that harry potter has the same exact themes as lord of the rings with respect to good vs evil, never giving up, friendship and comraderie
How mad are you that there's an egotistical racist guy who is defeated and shown to be curling up in the fetal position as an actual fetal babby

I don't actually care for Lord of the Rings at all, but at least in LotR the good guys won.

This is your brain on nupolitics

I didn't say Voldemort was a good guy, but his followers, who wanted to prevent the destruction of their society, were.

Yes, such horrible people.

So I am debating with a Holla Forums eceleb gossiping tween

you're nonsensically shitposting because someone hurt your feelings like you do 75% of the time, emmafag

Wizkikes are always terrible people. Medieval witchburners did literally nothing wrong.

How did they do it?

I am mad because it's an allegory for modern society stuck in a kids fantasy-book. Which not only is a work of plagiarism, but also got heavily shilled at schools all over the world for some (((reason))).

Harry Potter stinks.

So you are mad. Mad that harry potter is the most read piece of fiction besides the bible. Possibly the highest percentage of productive members of society have read harry potter, that or the bible. And the bible is weak fantasy.

And we all know popularity, especially in the current year, must mean it is good and wholesome entertainment for the kids.

Water is popular too user. The first book came out 21 years ago and the last book came out before Obama was elected.

And a lot of water you probably shouldn't drink because it'd be really bad for you, even fatal.
The first book in A Song of Ice and Fire came out in 1996, and the last book will never come out. Really makes you think.

Yes i'm mad. I'm mad at this thinly veiled propaganda piece is shilled to impressionable minds in schools.

Why? Plebs get the shit they deserve.

These films are great tbh watched the for the first time in years over the weekend.

I'm really angry now that I've found out ABC family aired extended versions of the movies, and only the first two were ever released on video. what is this bullshit?
if lord of the rings and hobbit can get 10 hour long extended cuts, why not harry potter? I'm sure there's a market for it.

I don't think you and the handful of autists that think HP is kino are enough to warrant a release like that.

Its called it being up to the director and the final cuts for all of the directors but Columbus were the theatrical cuts.

But there is a lot of extended material. The deathly hallows had 5.5 hours of footage. Thats why they split it into two films or else they wouldn't have covered the hallows ane just the horcruxes

DULLESTPOSTER WHERE ARE YOU

implying there aren't more potter autists than tolkienfags

directors are dumb, then.
I heard about how much awesome stuff they cut from deathly hallows.

It's moreso that WB hasn't pressed them to do extended versions, the versions that were shown on television were just adding some random deleted scenes in from the dvd not even all the material.

Now David Yates is working on 4 more fantastic beasts films so they aren't pressing him to do extended versions I guess. But how it goes with a lot of directors the version they do put out in theaters is the best version of the film to them. Still it would be nice to have an option to watch the extended. Order of the Phoenix was a three hour film originally and they even filmed the brain room scene in the dept. of mysteries but it and around 40 min was cut.

hes not wrong about his conclusion, but that shit is equally as unwatchable as the potter movies
he starts out telling a pointless anecdote about finally being "old and wise" enough to articulate why he didnt like the movie, and then goes on to simply repeat variants of calling it "unoriginal" while aping RLM. he is articulating nothing, it's like listening to a woman

misspelled GET IT LMAO such a nerd never *growing* up

thats nonsense my dude. happens litterally all the time. remember boyhood? it broke new ground.

the characters never grow up, meaning they dont grow as people. actors do obviously. harry potter is not a hero, any crisis he overcomes on his "own" is never because of any sort of competence, but by luck or circumstance. He is entirely passive. The plot happens to him, he never takes control of his life. Even in the end, his final victory is because his mother loved him as an infant, not because he earned love or respect. He is a child through and through. the lesson of rowling is that through "friendship and comraderie", you never have to grow up, because "good people" are gonna like you regardless of what a little piece of shit you are, because that's the "good" thing to do. why do you think women love the franchise so much? men have power fantasies, women have powerlessness fantasies.

No nobody does

I could only last a few minutes of your dumb grasping for straws whining and feel sorry for your kid

This is a really good series tbh

What's funny is there are other complete loser whiners who liked his video. I couldnt last watching more than 30 seconds.

this is the exact opposite of what I wanted to happen

Just like in bed then.

Since he has a good relationship with WB they could very well ask him and by ask I mean pay him to do 3 hours versions someday

If you don't like Harry Potter swipe left.
Looking for the Jim to my Pam
no hookups

emma watson was way too pretty for hermione

please contact him for me

"No!"

I was actually thinking about writing to him a while ago.

I knew that from the beginning. I never got into Harry Potter. LOTR and Narnia were superior.

HP and LOTR are the only good blockbusters

well, now would be the moment then. I don't think I could write such a letter, how silly it would sound to be an autistic fan begging for some extended cuts