Poldare.com

We talked a lot more about women and their role in society and so on, but I just wanted to recap this.

For the next one I'll make it really short. Basically a libertarian who also disputed race realism and it turned out that he was biracial with a completly broken family with no sense of identity, a family that he hates and isn't close to (because they are sjw) and he is descendent of a neo-nazi.

I asked him about that, because my Molymeme instincts kicked in and I wondered if there is an emotional reason for him to act that way.

I just wanted to mention that, because for some people there really is an emotional reason that prevents them from accepting the truth.
We matched a few times after that and I just told him to go to therapy or call into Stefan's show.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/OrhpX
latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You know the rules blogposter, and WTF is a poldare?

basically omegle for political discussions

you can pick a flag and match with other people and have political debates with them

*an ideology flag

like anarcho-communist, libertarian, alt-right, nazi, progressive, etc

chilly tale, kinsman

Dude nobody fucking cares. Your thread is gay.

Why? The only people worth talking to are whites or potential allies like nips and flips.

who is the newfag here?

Well, I didn't know he was, untill I asked him.

you, obviously, because you didn't start the fucking thread properly, now go the fuck back to cuckchan

Can we just please have a normal thread without you having to fag it up?

This is why we hate homosexuals, user.

who's 'we', faggot? Your cuckchan buttbuddies?

sage for blogposting and general faggotry

No, it's the heterosexual community, user.

You were talking to literally a faggot mud-person, and then probably a libertarian jew using Moly shit. Do you ever get out an actually talk to white people?

Are you even white?

Right now I am talking to based libertarian who wants to outlaw trannies transitioning and is almost there in supporting a white ethnostate. He is based.

But that isn't interesting, because we basically just agree on everything.

I am whiter than white, I am more Germanic than Germanics. I am German.

Probably doxxed yourself. Commies don’t respond to reason. It’s why they’re commies.

Which thread are you sliding?

I've never heard of it either, sounds like a hive of degeneracy and villainy. Has anyone on there had even a second thought about their oh so "enlightened" political theories?

see, this is how I know you're either cuckchan or, at worst, plebbit. The general advice is lurk at least two years before posting. For now, get that dick out of your mouth and clean yourself up.

An actual white person would never say such a dumb thing and would instead just answer the question. A jew wouldn't though, goodbye OP.

Sometimes I have good discussions, but I didn't go anywhere, because the 2 people I had disagreements with had deep emotional issues about identity.

nah, we only use our flag to talk and nothing else… I think

Was it Mr. Rockwell's descendant?

the based libertarian left, if you are reading this, it was nice talking to you

That's not a real snake. The dog is right to be 'tolerant' of it.

OP's faggotary confirmed.

Really? Everything I know is wrong!

This is not how you make a thread. I had to get to the end of your blogpost to find there actually was the beginnings of a topic in there somewhere
But at that point who even cares.

And sticking your dick into the anus of a man is not how you make a baby, FAGGOT!

samefags, bumping useless shit

Worked for Mo'ham'ed

Oh, it's retarded. My apologies.

This is pretty fun. I'd like to see this thing take off.

Have you been on poldare too? What was your experience like?

I didn't think waterbears got that big.

Just need to feed them Welfare Chex

How many shitposts can we get to before the thread anchors?

I don't believe this, do you have a source? It sounds like you got that mixed up with some affirmative action that is done by some colleges when looking at the scores.

As a German this is what I understand on how the American Education system works. Race gives bonus points or in the case of asian people, even minus points, that will change your mark.

You basically only compete against your own racial group.

Nah.

archive.is/OrhpX

aww shit, satan, check-mate!

>latimes.com/local/california/la-me-adv-asian-race-tutoring-20150222-story.html

this thread is a shit and there hasn't been any happening in at least a week, you fuccbois need to start rolling better digits

kek

Faggot

is this the first wave of neofags?

user..