OPERATION: RESET ERA

Neogaf, long standing left-winged cancer of the Video Game indsutry lost their site. They're currently working on getting their new site up and running in the next few days, titled "Reset Era." We have a prime opportunity to forever taint the site to normal fags by shitposting OC on twitter and turning it into our own hashtag. The site has already been paid for, so they'll have no choice but to buy a new domain and roll back their new site, or go ahead with a tainted url. Some of the in OP, though there's plenty over in
>>>Holla Forums13624640

It's a slow sunday night, user. If this thread doesn't make it, try again tomorrow.

No anons are still here. They fled b8chan a long time ago.
This is ZOGChan

where did they go?

>kike shills steal dubs and try to (((false flag))) opposition to this distraction shilling as related to MUH EXODUS shills
Kill yourself.

why is this the straw that broke the camels back?

Thanks, user. I am not with OP, OP is a fag.. Focus on their means of eradication of the white man. Who cares about some kike site? What, you gonna give them some shekel views, faggot OP? Stop aiding the kike system. It's bad enough I have to use the internet.

Fucking around with some faggots and reprogramming normies at the same time is entertaining once in a while.

All the poorly thought out blackpill comments here just make the Neofag>Sharejew connection obvious.

Go home shareglue, you are dunk.

when will you faggots learn that video games are a waste of time for manchildren?

If you post on an imageboard you don't really have a leg to stand on when it comes to calling anyone a manchild. Have a bump and kill yourself.

this

sage because there's already a thread on neofag

If anything we should associate them with antifa and radical leftism. Neogaf is pedophiles, rapists, and super sad level failures. They're going to keep producing arrests and major public gaffes. Convincing the public they're right wing is counter productive.

Yes! Get them while they're weak!

I partly agree though, 99% videogames as they're now are a complete waste of time. However, videogames have a great potential for learning stuff efficiently if used correctly. The whole purpose of "Games" is supposed to be exactly that, like for example picking up a stick and swinging it around trains the motor functions of a kid while it has fun doing so. Videogames could do the same in mental department. It's not the Media that is degenerate, but the content.

We used to have games like this in the 1980s into the 1990s.

There are also those games for today. Check out Zachtronics. They have games that require logic thinking and organization.

Games like SpaceChem, TIS-100 and Shenzhen I/O are good examples.

Let's also not forget that not all videogames are for fun. Some job simulators, plane simulators, etc, are for a professional purpose.

Don't forget Infinifactory. It's pretty much 3D Spacechem with a more logistics focus to assemble things. But Spacechem is the best one imo.

Try hard no fun fag detected.

Need a new place to be in the current year apparently, how about ModernDayGaming?

When will you diaper-wearing old fucks learn, gaming brought this to a head. We've dealt with this crap from you crusty fucks in the 70's and we will continue to deal with this crap when we finally fail our death save.

Interesting, that's good to hear. And thanks to Xplane, I've trained myself to land a 747 without any engine power at all.

It's almost as if they *WANTED* people to become brainlets.

Time for a hard reset! Gas the kikes!

(1) cancer is spreading