JOY VILLA IS A SCIENTOLOGIST

Joy Villa Exposed

redstate.com/jimjamitis/2017/02/18/looks-like-trump-fans-got-conned-self-promoting-scientology-pitch-girl/
archive.is/56XVJ

Joy tweets shilling against Leah Remenia while being a scientologist herself
twitter.com/RealVinnieJames/status/920662845326364674

Joy Villa Feb 2016 shills for Bernie
twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/702018555189964800
archive.is/Vv6x4

Joy Villa shills against Trump March 2016
twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/706080492798369793
archive.is/ZVJz7

Joy Villa ON ELECTION NIGHT Nov 8th 2016 telling people to write in a third candidate
twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/796137229294964736
archive.is/I0VKN

Joy Villa playing damage control Feb 2017 saying she still voted for Trump
twitter.com/Joy_Villa/status/831977391023026178

Proof she RETWEETED OBAMA ON FUCKING ELECTION NIGHT
twitter.com/RealVinnieJames/status/922186716126986241

Cuck Sean Hannity comes out defending her
twitter.com/seanhannity/status/922277477225033728
archive.is/FJHz2

Here she is after collecting money for "flood victims" WITH SEAN HANNITYS Backers saying she's a Christian (lies)
twitter.com/RealVinnieJames/status/919959838746013696

Joy Villa shilled for Scientologist Funded "drugfreeworld" group
twitter.com/MinogueMelissa/status/921842752249303042

This is the bitch who wore the MAGA Dress to the grammys and Alex Jones & Hannity Made her famous
She's making millions of Trump Supporters
She's a scientologist plant and an actress playing everyone
This is a great redpill on subversion and treachery

Couple lefty media sites that failed to expose her
thedailybeast.com/joy-villa-pro-trump-grammys-troll-is-a-hardcore-scientologist-who-backed-bernie

More pics in comments out of room

Other urls found in this thread:

onyxtruth.com/2017/02/13/joy-villa/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fucking who? Reported for being a 4chan refugee. Die, nigger.

First pic is her trying to wear controversial dresses in years past to get famous
Second picture it didn't work and they trashed her
Third fourth and fifth pics related are several times she appeared at scientologist events and their flyers

Fucking kill yourself kike

Fucking kill yourself
This is about waking up normalfags to a fucking scientologist who is LARPing as a Trump Supporting Christian making millions off them

No, I actually reported you for e-celeb cucking. I want you, and all your TMZ-tier loser faggot friends dead from brain herpes. Fucking hang yourself with your own guts, polluter.

literally who

Hannity comes out and calls the people proving his based nigger to being a lying scientologist and Communist supporter "keyboard warriors"

We don't care about some obscure nigger "celebrity" anyone who was dumb enough to fall for MUH BASED BLACK WOMAN is an idiot and not worthy of our time anyways.

She's been in the fucking white house you triple nigger

That's nice. What does this have to do with anything? Who gives a fuck about some random nigger just because she was pro-Trump but is also some meme? Shit thread. Sage.

So has Kobe Bryant. Why would anybody give a fuck? Did she clog the sink with that nappy fro? No? Then please kill yourself before you accidentally get a girl drunk enough to breed with you, pissblood.

Scientology defense brigade is out in force tonight.

Who? Literally who?

You can't really help these people. That's why they're normalfags. They love being duped, it's a huge part of the Trump appeal.

a weird clusterfuck
does she have a handler or something?

I'm not sure what happened to this place
This is one of Ivanka Trump's closest friends, Joy Villa and she's made millions off normalfag Trump supporters and she's a scientologist
Makes sense tbh

kill yourself moshe

onyxtruth.com/2017/02/13/joy-villa/

When I saw that Steven Crowder has her on his show a few months ago because she's B A S E D, I figured she'd be shit. Once again, I'm not shocked.

Blonde's got nice tits

Okay so all this means is the whole of hollywood is worse than sodom and gommorah and thus must be reduced to nothing by making it clear, they fuck kids, they serve every perversion shlomo wants and so ultimately that charlatan whores from it want nothing more than to make a buck then the whole place is GRIDS and has to fall. However OP if you are wrong and in so doing torpedo efforts to redpill normalfags on the specifically jewy perversion of hollywood then you are the worst motherfucking faggot to ever live.

Filtered.

Was 8ch raided by desolate neogaffers?

how?

speaking of, look up Red Pill Black and her SJW service to doxx "wrongthinkers".

When that failed, she decided to become "Red Pilled"

Imagine my shock.

Speak like that about my wife again, and I'll, I'll well I'll tell her Dad!

No fucking idea who Joy Villa is but OP smells of juden. Way too invested in some nigger cunt to be giving all these citations. She must have rustled his jimmies hard to shitpost like this.

No clue who this person is. I sincerely have never understood celebrity gossip. Polite sage, because I don't care, but maybe somebody else will?

She seems like she lacks an identity and jumps on the band wagon of anything her peers find contrarian.