White woman experiences corporate diversity and nearly cries

archive.is/7rhDo

youtu.be/JGxjKcFHbic?t=1h47m29s
Here is the video of the exasperated liberal white woman, nearly in tears as she pleads for understanding with the oppressed black and browns.
Notice how she pulls the woman card, then the immigrant card. The brown people are not impressed with her whitesplaining (they literally accuse her of whitesplaining) and her feeble attempts to be included with the "oppressed".
Then finally she admits she feels uncomfortable being the "only white person in the room". A rare moment of liberal honesty when put under actual pressure.
youtube.com/watch?v=cB1nLd9Rihc
Colin Flaherty's video in response.

This is the absolute state of corporate America. Where diversity is more important than anything business related.

Let this be a lesson to any white liberal who thinks of themselves as an "ally". They don't like you, they will never like you, and deep down liberals know it's true.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo&t=5m12s
linkedin.com/in/yyarden
youtu.be/JGxjKcFHbic?t=2h20m13s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
twitter.com/yyarden03
archive.fo/zt43J
data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS?year_high_desc=true
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_budget_of_Japan
ourbabynamer.com/meaning-of-Yarden.html
youtube.com/watch?v=DPz61MWn8xw
youtu.be/JGxjKcFHbic?t=7771
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jomon_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jōmon_period
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think this is a natural process in returning to "normality", or the idea that whites and Asians are the superior race. All dieversity companies will collapse, and out of the ashes a new world order will form, under the Swastika banner. I happily encourage this, even if I lose my job, because this can only lead to a faster collapse. As Hitler said, we must return to the natural order of things.

youtube.com/watch?v=JUGkg_U5HIo&t=5m12s

Sad. This is the near future as well.

Come home White woman

This is a perfect representation of the west right now.

some of us are

I can only happen this happens faster and more white people wake up. It's bound to happen as boomers finally leave executive positions and we muck rackers at paycheck corp will be found bickering because daddy won't separate us.

Racism will come back in style. It already is at manual labor jobs.

Nobody here is going to feel sorry for her. Oh what? Stupid libtard white girl joins some organization rooting for causes she knows jack and shit about because she does so from the safety of her largely white enclave somewhere in bumfuck nobody gives a shit never seeing those people she cheers for on the ground level? It's the typical air-headed behavior f white liberals across the world.

Letting out her inner ethnic interests, and unironically her racism as classified by their own standards, and we're all shocked as if we don't know the in-your-face racist is least racist than the ones who pretend they aren't?

It's brutus tier whores like her that are amping up our natural racial enemies on a planetary level against us and thinks that because she voted for Obama every riled up negro will notice and not brutally rape, beat, and murder her when the time comes.

This attitude pisses me off more than a couple of browns and blacks slapping this bitch down and humiliating this cultureless, and thus soulless, parasitic human being down to the ground floor.

Tell me that diversity shit is not funded by China. Go ahead, I dare you.

No, a race that lacks the unique creative ability of whites and has ant-like, soulless tendencies is not equal to whites. Reflect on the errors that led you to such a ridiculous conclusion and correct them.

How do tech companies even manage to survive in western world without hiring white men? Do they get special government or Soros gibs? Or do they just survive on investor gibs and eventually fail?

Parents at my kids' school are already bringing up the racial composition of the other campuses in the district as a gauge of how "good" they are.

InB4 a childless virgin denounces me for sending my white children to public school.

This has been reported for some time: Schools are re-segregating naturally.

They're not all equal. Even in India you have a caste system where the plebs are for grunt work only. They don't go to the schools where creativity is encouraged.

I'm amazed nobody pointed this out until now. Those are Hebrew names.

Indeed, there was no white people in that boardroom and she isn't white.

have businesses started to crumble under their own cuck policies yet?
there's gotta be some white businesses left that are fucking killing it

requesting webms and memes
i offer a screencap.png

lel no

>linkedin.com/in/yyarden

tricky kikes

Looks hwite to me.

Beth Shalom Beth Israel (BZBI)
September 2011 – May 2013 (1 year 9 months)Greater Philadelphia Area

Tot Shabbat Intructor:
Conducted Shabbat services for 3-5 year olds and their families at “Tot Shabbat” at Beth Zion-Beth Israel

Second Grade Teacher:
Follower CHAI curriculum consisting of Torah (Bible), Avodah (prayer), Gmilut Chasadim (Acts of Loving Kindness)
Wrote semesterly report cards
Engaged students in holiday and Israel programing
Taught Hebrew reading, writing and comprehension

lel no

Why is she sitting there half naked expecting people to take her seriously as anything else but a whore?

In the realm of vidya ubisoft and ea are falling apart rapidly and destroying the very little consumer good-will they have left thanks to being stocked with diversity hires.

It's not really good enough, though. The segregation needs to be on a continental basis.

If she breaks down crying because she is the "only white person" that almost certainly indicates that she believes herself to be white even if she is a Jew. Which is pretty interesting.

No I'm not saying Jews are white I'm saying Jews perceiving themselves as being white is an interesting phenomenon.

Holla Forums clearly isn't what it used top be, or perhaps we just have a lot of newcomers that need redpilling.

SO, once again, we are being shilled by kikes trying to get us to associate Jewess scum with 'white women'.

This shit is disgusting.

Sure thing m8. Because Jews never lie.

No, its not, and its been documented repeatedly. She's 'white' when its convenient, she's a kike when its not. We've seen this all before, nothing interesting about it, merely indicative of a trend.

She fails at fundamentally being a human being who could discuss things in that room and be taken seriously. She is complaining that she's a shallow kikess who has survived on kvetching empty platitudes. A real white woman can empathize even with animals and dogs - the Jewess cannot. She has stuck the label white on herself and as a result she was frozen when actual issues erupted for blacks.

Utterly useless within her own framework because she pretends to be white and if she didn't it'd make the goyim know.

asians arent as good as whites

Lol they lie all the time. But they are also humans. They can believe false things about themselves, they can break down crying because they feel uncomfortable.

and she'd be laughed out of the room if she said she wasn't white to a bunch of black people, so that also

Looks hwite to me.

the only reason she didn't claim jewishness is because she was surrounded by black people. if it was a room of white people she'd be more inclined to say she's jewish as if it is relevant. if she said she wasn't white, but jewish, she'd be laughed out of the room and all SJW circles she circleshlicks herself in

No, no they're not.
However, no one can deny their usefulness, industriousness, precision, and single-mindedness when given a task to complete or goal to accomplish. Of all the other races, east Asians are the least offensive in every way that matters.
If every other race got the gas (and they do deserve it), I would personally vote for them to be spared if only because of what we can do when our races work together–and one need look no further than the tech boom that started in Japan to see proof of that.

That doesn't mean you should breed with them, however. Coexistence is fine, miscegination is not.

Reported.

That's a good point actually. Blacks don't really get nuance on this issue.

Checked for noooooope.
See

She's a jewess trying to play both sides nigger, and you're falling for it. Plus, Jews aren't human - they're skaven, ratfolk. No mercy.

It's because she realized that niggers and other assorted muds won't see her as an ally/leader of the oppressed. He skin is pale. That's all they know.

Think of it like this: Kikes have spent the last 50+ years riling up the muds against us while they pretended to be white. Now the mud people are ready for blood and have set their sights on the "white" people with the power. At the same time the real whites have begun to awaken and become aware of the kike presence infecting out world. She just realized that they've painted themselves into a corner. They're going to be the "white" target for the muds and the real whites are going to let them be targeted.

You're missing the point. Normalfags will only see this as a white woman experiencing diversity. It will only be later once they realize the Jewish problem that they will fully understand the situation. Use this as a way to help wake white people up to what awaits them if they choose diversity.

wew, took one for her tribe didn't she

which reminds me, didn't we entertain the idea of memeing jewish organizations and business into swallowing their own medicine?

would be nice in compilation.jpg when the fire's done burning
that yahoo ceo seems like an obvious case

S'truth.

We are dealing with the most manipulative, dishonorable, disgusting ratfolk people on the fucking planet. This is the bottom of the barrel in terms of extant hominid vileness.

Any fool who attributes any sort of benevolent intent or human characteristic to the Jew in such a scenario as this is either new, or a jew. That's all there is to it.

Surprise, surprise
Oh please, look at her nose and her hair
Her hair's not even blonde

There can only be one

Let me guess, albinos in Africa are white too, De'Shawn? Then by your logic, beaners and ragheads are black too, like you

No, you are.
And that's exactly why we should use it as an opportunity to point out a Jewi trying to play themselves as White.
Which this can contribute to - when they see a Jewess calling herself White to get out of shit, that awakens in their mind the JQ, or will.
Nah, its much better as a mechanism of showing the Jew will call itself White as part of manipulatory effort.
But Jews aren't White, nor are they human.

You gotta play by the rules.
Tits or gtfo.

These could all be attributed to Germans as well.
I have no problems with the Japanese, but I despise China. They would destroy all natural beauty in the world and replace it with a polluted, ugly, ant-like society.

Repeatedly, but we don't really have to meme that, its inevitable.
US Jews are 90%+ Ashkenazi, and they are actively engaged in the most obvious and aggressivel self-destructive breeding practices of any hominid clade on Earth at this time. They're breeding-out so hard they're going to be extinct soon, by their own laws' description of what it means to be them at least, within a few generations.

more awareness for "racially fluid" kikes needed

Fact is, Japs are no better bro. Hitler did nothing morally wrong, but he made quite a few mistakes, and suggesting the Japs to be our equals was one of them.

Shit like this is why niggers will always rot in shitty ghettos while robbing, raping and killing each other until the end of time.

Bingo.
I have over 70 images depicting libshit Jews on twatter and other media platforms playing the "I'm White when its convenient" game. And the stack just keeps growing.

that's OP

8/pol/ has a female that made a relevant OP

>believing a 'girl' poster on a chan without tits posted

Wew lad.

Oy better send her to a reeducation camp. Err I mean "diversity training".

Bro, she ran that camp.

Now we know who's been making all these fembot threads recently.

Welcome, newfag, to oblivion.

Japs live in a ressource-less island, who knows how they would act if riches came to them more easily than working 16 hours a day for 40k a year at a cubicle job from 5pm to 1am, but hey, maybe in 10 years they might get promoted to the 9am to 5pm shift.

He said in Mein Kampf that modern Japanese advancement is the result of copying Aryan creativity. He didn't believe any non-Whites to be equal. If the Japs really are the same in that regard, though, then I agree that they're no better than the chinks.

There's an alarming number of faggots in this thread that cannot tell this beak-faced thing in OP's pic is a yid.

ooga booga bix nood

I'm not talking about modern Japs son, I'm talking about the Old Nips.
They are not our allies.

We have no allies. We are alone against the world, and more, against the fucking Universe.
Fear not, though, for we are enough.

Let me fix that

Even so, "allies" respect those who stand up for themselves and rely on no one.

I watched the video before I read her name. Her face is blurred enough where you could mistake her as being white. I should have known immediately when she pulled the "immigrant" card, too.
Still this can be used as a powerful rhetoric device for white liberals that they will never be accepted as POC "allies".

Once upon a time, yes. Before they were reeducated following WWII and reduced to the state they're in now. Germany can no longer liberate itself and her peoples require aid from outside her borders if they are to ever regain what they've lost.

Oh, I fucking agree. Most Chinese, with few exceptions, are human locusts and their idiotic breeding policies have guaranteed them a surplus of men and an artificial shortage of women. It's almost like someone planned to breed up an army to conscript and then abandoned the plan halfway. They could stand to lose 3/4ths of their population and do with some serious reeducation. Remove their commie government and give the people a chance to reform themselves into something better. If they fuck it up, get rid of the rest.

You really have no idea, do you? Chinks are infinitely worse than Japs. The current generation of Chinks lack all empathy for animal life because starvation conditions forced them to adapt a "if it moves, it's food" policy. They literally raise dogs and cats in cages to eat.
The Japs at least know to keep their deviancy behind closed doors, for the most part.

Are racist as fuck. Which is fine. Racial awareness is finely honed survival instinct. They don't trust us, we don't trust them, but we aren't at each others' throats because our societies don't necessarily conflict.

This is known in the political world as an "isolationist policy" and if people start throwing around that term about your country, it means you have something they want and they're looking for an excuse to justify replacing your country's leaders with puppets.

I respect the Japanese for being the only 1st world nation to reject multiculturalism. They were the only ones wise enough to make the right decision and stick with it (so far at least). The US has always been more multicultural than Japan. But the other 1st world nations are even more pathetic. Taking in COUNTLESS mudskin immigrants, when they were not at all prepared to properly integrate so many at once.

That's how I know you're going to go off in a gay little rant.

Look, bro, think of it this way… Lets say I have a lovely apple, shiny, red, glorious. And I have another apple, worm-ridden, gross, rotten.

And then I put both of them in the shitbin of a portojohn at a nigger rap festival.
Is either of them "better" than the other at that point, as going your willingness to eat them, or are they both equally awful in that context at that point?

Quite. They're also bugpeople, which is also fine, for them.
But they aren't our allies and never will be. Because they're bug people.

These

It took a long time for women to get the respect they got. Then they threw it all away for the perpetually helpless shitskin.

look at those nose on her, jesus and so many people in this thread thought she was white

She's not even kinda jewish but full on turbozionist

heil'd
Nice Rahowa digits

(1488, fucking checked)
What's happening to Holla Forums? Her name is Yuval Yarden and people didn't immediately call her out as a kike?

She pretty much exemplifies SJW Liberalism.

Cuckchan drifters with a shitty jewdar.

ONCE AGAIN THE GOLEM BEGINS TO TURN ON ITS MASTER

The name immediately made me suspicious, but apparently it was a woman who made the thread (or something claiming to be a woman, same as effectively in this context) so I expect a degree of incompetence.

The Jews fear the samurai, that's why.
You gotta be dangerous to get what you want, otherwise what are you going to do? Complain a bit then watch the game? Take example on Gamegate, they sent letters to advertisers, threatening money sources, you got to have your words backed up.

Actually… Japan has accepted hundreds of thousands of rapefugees. There are cities now where the nips can't go out at night because of coonshines. Sure, on the whole they have rejected it, but they had to accommodate some.
*ahem*
MELTING POT
Constantly thrown at us over and over. What did you expect?

What are you, twelve? Isn't it past your bed time?

No, this is more like:

To be fair, "Yarden" doesn't immediately echo for American like (((-stein))) or (((-berg))). Jews attempt to adapt to whatever country they've invaded, usually by taking on local family names. In Brazil, for instance, they named themselves after trees. Where does this jewess import come from?

You're pretty ignorant. The japanese went from total destruction in WW2 to being on top of the world in industry only a few decades later. Even today they're pretty strong in some sectors, like video games.

it's good to know nothing good will ever come out of that shithole known as the east coast. plan your family's relocation efforts to suit your business needs accordingly.

This is the beautiful thing about our enemy. They know they look white to normies. They realize that they need to wear their star of david openly and brazenly in order to be caught in the crossfire of intersectionality.

They see intersectionality as being one of their most important academic principles, and they all try to gain some sort of unique grasp of intersectionality. What their handler's don't tell them is that it is undeniably their biggest weakness, and they only get taught to describe intersectionality in detail is because it's meant to patch up this weakness.

When you see intersectionality, that is the best time to strike with sockpuppets and create false conversation. By arguing that your side deserves better representation because you need more gibs/remuneration from past oppression, you create divisiveness that they can't patch up adequately with their intersectionality script.

Further, when you see one of these """whites""" stirring the pot/agreeing with you, that is when your sockpuppet can say plainly to them "You have a country that gets billions of dollars per year from the United States. You are speaking from a position of power and therefore must take a back seat and be quiet."

Intersectionality = fracture lines. Exploit them.

I am sorry please forgive me. I watched the video before I learned her name and started making the thread as I was reading the article about it.
Please forgive me.

Nah, I knew she was a kike from the name, but the Nignogs always see them as white, ever since the slave ships arrived on their shores.

Yarden is one of the most jewy names out there.

See yourself to the camps for reeducation and getting your jewdar fixed. If a mistake like this happens again, we'll have to ask you to escort yourself to the oven.

The look on the niggers face is priceless.
This kike getting a taste of the medicine she peddles is pretty satisfying.

thanks for your input, captain hindsight, but hitler did nothing wrong period; moral or otherwise
things are different now though. there's nothing gooks can do that whites cant do better, and maybe that point is arguable, but even then it wouldnt be enough to warrant us being ok with their continued existence. all other races are an inherent threat to the existence of our people

That's because they've had to spend almost nothing on defense. The US has guaranteed that.

Webm plox the audio is shit and I can't find the point when she starts crying.

>youtu.be/JGxjKcFHbic?t=2h20m13s

That's when the rape-ape starts bustin' some lines on her served ass

And yet, how often to you see it show up in public compared to anything ending in (((-stein))) or (((-berg)))?

Now, now. Let us not put the Fuhrer on a pedestal. He was merely a man. He made plenty of mistakes in his lifetime, during both his military career and his time as a politician.
It is our duty to learn from those mistakes and to not make them again.

Really? How do you figure that, when some are more of a threat to themselves than us (see the nips and their declining birth rates)?
I'm all for removing kikes, shitskins, spics, muds, and most of the chinks but what the fuck is the point in winning if we cannot be gracious in victory and give those deserving few a chance to make something more out of themselves?

Untrue. They have a rather large military budget, as a percentage of their GDP. They simply aren't allowed to develop certain things (nuclear weapons is the biggie).

Ah you're a weeb. What are you doing here?

Begone thot.

He was is an avatar.

(1488)
its because 4cuck decided to commit seppuku once again yesterday in defense of neogaf so we are getting a flood of refuges who where never enlightened to the true nature of the alt-right. These refuges need to go back. or lurk for at least two years before posting

You lost?

Actually, he was a proven avatar.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_military_expenditures
inb4
1% GDP (America has 3.3%), 46.1 billion dollars.

You glow in the dark.

Esoteric bullshit like this makes us look insane. You're free to believe it if you like, however.

needs more digging

linkedin.com/in/yyarden

twitter.com/yyarden03
archive.fo/zt43J

example: hitler would have very likely not been able to rally every white nation to be in favor of worldwide genocide of nonwhites (or even jews for that matter). it would have caused way too much friction. but look where we are now. what would have been impossible, crazy, and outrageous then is now easily within the realm of possibility. why is that? would it still be so if hitler had done differently?
hitler was playing 4d chess. he lost the battle so that we could win the war

and there is no good reason to allow the japanese to continue their existence. it's isnt nearly worth the risk to the future of whites.

Just means "diverse" companies will fail because they can't hack it. It really what diversity is all about. just fucking up the West with low IQ morons while China excels.

Funny thing is, all these niggers and white liberals will be replaced with AI and robots soon.

SO MUCH THIS

I unironically think that the world would be so much closer to world peace if the whole human race teamed up to get rid of niggers. Them and kikes. Fuck em.

Oh and fuck diversity too. Surely if that bs was a strength we'd be the losers in our all white areas, right? That's punishment enough, right? They'll be soooo much better than us, right? Yeah, I'll take being the loser in the 100%. The rest of you niggerloving cocksuckers go fuck off to Africa or some shit. Leave working class white folk alone. We don't need you, we don't want you.

But what about the anime?

Exactly. 1%.

data.worldbank.org/indicator/MS.MIL.XPND.GD.ZS?year_high_desc=true

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget_of_the_United_States

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defense_budget_of_Japan

her body language is so incredibly uncomfortable and I bet it's got a lot to do with insecurity about her facial features as she was like this before the interview even started. Jewess has a great set of legs and is showing them off in the most obnoxious and uncomfortable way possible, hoping they'll distract from her mousy looks.

And the voice…. the voice is horrendous. 4/10 would not make a thread on >>>/jewess/

It is funny, even when I was a retarded wigger as a teen, I will always remember when my favorite rap group was holding a concert near me, I instinctively knew I couldn't go to it because I might be the only white person there and that would make me a target.

In an ironic twist of fate, it seems the best cure for the liberal white obsession with diversity is more diversity.

I love how white liberals never move to diverse hoods. They spend all their money on the interest Jew to avoid niggers in their hood.

i enjoy this type of story

ourbabynamer.com/meaning-of-Yarden.html

Hitler's biggest mistake was in naming the Jew, to be honest. If he had just been coy about it, directed the people at "bankers," "the wealthy," or "business owners" then the kikes' complaints to every other nation about da shoah would've gone ignored.
The second biggest mistake he made was in underestimating just how much animosity and fear the rest of Europe had for a reborn German empire in any form. After WWI (which the kikes instigated) and everything that went down, the rest of Europe was terrified of a large nation in the center of the country. It would have only been a matter of time before they would have come looking for an excuse to tear down everything he had built. This is why Germany is in the shape it's in today–specifically so they are never a threat again.

It's like that pretty much anywhere that isn't corporate hell.

They're ranked 8th by both military spending and defense budget. Above Israel, even (who mostly relies on American involvement).

Why would leftists ever move into those areas? They know as well as we do that they're unlivable, they just don't want to admit it and lose Good Goy points.

Gas yourself now.

How much of this shit do I have to watch until it gets good? This is mind numbing. Higlight webms? Time stamps? Fuck me.

Why isn't this woman standing in a flowery meadow waiting to be wifed by a based, redpilled 1488 man?

It seems like dedicated white men do all the initial leg work, turn the start-up into a company (if not bought out), and then put themselves into a position to hire shitskins. However, you'll notice the forced diversity seems to be a meme only pushed heavily upon in the last decade, so many of the larger corporations haven't felt the effects of that decision just yet. They are starting to though.

Turned it off immediately. OP is a fag.

WOW WHAT A SURPRISE THE 2ND TIER GOLEM IS TURNING AGAINST THE 1ST TIER GOLEM

I reiterate, if he had simply played coy about it, he could have removed all the kikes from his territory without them being able to complain to the Brits and America. It would have been economic warfare, not racial or religious–not an attack specifically on "Israelites," which is what rallied so many idiots against them.

This is not a woman. It is a kike. If she's waiting in a meadow for anything, it's to get gassed.

In terms of $. I provided you the main source for your wiki page so you can sort the list by GDP%.

I also provided you with another wiki page about the defense spending of Japan which you didn't read.

Have a good one. Welcome to the board.

I want to see a good kike roast, but it's taking forever. The Nigger got uppity once but they moved on.

I didn't watch the video but why do you presume she is a whore?

WW2 and the Jews did all of this to us, we shouldn't neglect a possible realization just because of the diversity forced upon us by the heads of state.

Image search is damning. She is also self-conscious about her decidedly un-khazarian tits. (strategically placed scarf, dress pattern)

For fucks sake codenigger posting more than one image at a time just sits at 100% indefinitely. Fix the fucking site

tragically small milkers and the long lens makes the nose look almost human.

Too bad a standard lens breaks that illusion immediately. Notice also how she places her arm to draw attention away from her tiny tits

Extrapolating further - this girl is a fucking basket case who had either a terrible or more likely nonexistent relationship with her father. Consider the evidence:

If any anons in here are more skilled or knowledgeable on the subject would appreciate feedback on how close my read is.

This appears intentional on her part. Her head is canted towards the camera in every shot–none in profile. The second is the closest and even then she looks like she's trying to turn more to face the camera than the crowd.

I have no expertise in the subject, but realistically, you seem spot on. Total basket case.

He was right in calling out the true enemy and you trying to saying he shouldn't of held the culprits accountable is pretty strange.

Its the truth whether you want to except it or not is not my problem but don't act you're in the majority on this board.

why doesn't Holla Forums organize some "diversity" protests in white liberal upper middle class communities?

Didn't read the thread. How's the incel level here?

Hitler invaded Russia. That's a pretty big wrong thing, especially given the historical precedent of fools with big egos who go and invade Russia and get their shit kicked in. He also didn't outright genocide the jews. Another big wrong thing.

(((Yuval Yarden)))

For fucks sakes, Holla Forums.
Everybody here needs to download Coincidence Detector. It should be a requirement to even post here.

Genghis Khan did it and he took it just fine.

T.Armchair General.
I'd love to see some faggot like you lead a multi front war against the superpowers Hitler fought.

There wasn't a "Russia" back then.

Nice palindrome digits

But, expecting the current crop here to live up to expectations is useless. Too many newfags.

No, he should have left that to his Propaganda Minister and kept his own hands clean. Goebbels could have spun Hitler's actions as anti-Jewish to the people while Hitler himself, if asked by foreign powers, could shrug and say "The people will say what they will."
Plausible Deniability. Learn it, love it.

Not even once. This was a huge tactical fuckup. On the other hand, if he'd waited, the Russians would have just rolled in come spring. A defensive war would have been better. Taking the fight to the Russians looked better on paper, for fighting the enemy on his own soil… but they neglected to take into account lessons of the past–namely, Russian winters are a bitch.

Napoleon tried it and it didn't work out so well for him.

user, I believe you're thinking like a kike and that plan is just crazy enough to Jew.

wat

The entire point of the gates is that they can be closed to keep out niggers.

Lesbian/bisexual with a trauma history.

That manly jawline and guarded body language scream hormonal imbalance that makes her attracted to women, but she's femme enough to like attention from dykes. Thin, motile lips and disturbingly asymmetric way of moving them in speech is either left-side trauma to the cranial nerve (punch to the head from a right-handed man), or Bell's palsy, which may be an after-effect of an STI (rape?)

Obvious discomfort with feminine clothes and posture, clashing with desire to show off legs also increases the suspicion of a hormonal attraction to women/early history of abuse.

It wasn't a horrible history, however. Her voice is squeaky and pitched higher than average, but nothing indicates arrested development, other than flat tits. If I had to guess – and I'm not confident here – I'd say rape at 14 by a fellow kike, not followed up by family, with a previous history of molestation starting close to age 8 or 9. Mother had a drinking problem and boundary issues, so it might actually have been her.

That ID :O

What is your endgame? Just say stupid shit and get a (you) out of it?

GO THE FUCK BACK TO 4CHAN OR NEOGAF, YOU RETARDED FUCKING SHIT SUCKER! YOU ARE NOT TO POST HERE FOR AT LEAST TWO FIVE YEARS!

Fuck your trips, they didn't need plausible deniability, the kikes started a civil war and tried to instate their gommie filth, they deserved to be rooted out with extreme predjudice 'les they slink back into their skeeving rat holes to plot further. Everyone knew their talmud tricks and that is the upmost goal, none of this pussyfooting around the bush bullshit.

Aww, her kvetching made the monkey sleepy. How inconsiderate.

The video really makes niggers look bad. That woman should really stay quiet about how working with niggers is a nightmare or some nigger might kill her one day if she doesn't get smart.

No, that was Hitlers best decision. Mistakes were made in the war.
While a genius in warfare and politics, he still was too goodhearted towards brits and french and underestimated a lot of other dangers.

He wanted to use a preemptive strike against Russia because he knew they would come. Also, Midgame Russia were armed through lend lease by U.S. and that is why Germany lost, not just because of Winter.

The Khan *was* from asia. It was his own turf.

He didn't even listen to his generals, they advised him against it.

rly makes you ponder yonder

Not if the one or two nogs are already the neighborhood living in a $400,000 home
t. suburban fag

Plausible Deniability. Learn it, love it.
Oh look, we have an oracle over here. Hitler was right in naming the enemy of mankind piss off with your plausible deniability crap. Regardless of who named the jew they were still going to wage war on Germany.

>Also, Midgame Russia were armed through lend lease by U.S. and that is why Germany lost, not just because of Winter.
Exactly.

The leftists you really want to sic the niggers on are in gated communities. Suburbanites are mostly white middle class, most of whom are already redpilled on niggers.

Yes, they did.
Yes, they absolutely did.

Which of these choices sounds better to you?
Option 1:
or Option 2:
How about between these two:
Option 1:
or Option 2:
Now, which of those options do you think would have sounded better to the international community–the ones that really mattered? France was looking for an excuse after what happened during WWI regardless, so they don't count. I mean America and Britain.
A fight against bankers is claiming economic independence.
A fight against communists is self-defense.
A fight against jews is "OY VEY IT'S DA SHOAH" an extermination, race war, genocide, etc etc etc.

This was an idiot move, yes. However, some facts:
1.) America knew it was coming and allowed it to happen as an excuse to enter the war.
2.) Because of their treaty with Italy and Japan, Germany was obligated to aid them defensively.
Japan was the one that screwed that particular pooch. They should've stuck to raping and killing Chinese.

Where the fuck do you live that they can afford that?

Yes, again, this comes back to the other European nations being terrified of a large nation in the middle of the country. However, if he had not named the jew and had allowed Goebbels alone to do it for him, the Brits and Americans would have delayed *much* longer in interfering. Hitler could've retaken everything lost after WWI, along with France, consolidated his power, and sat pretty building up his forces while saying that his country was indispensable as a buffer against the commies had America and Britain not interfered.
America arming the reds was half the fucking problem.

VERY interesting observation. Sam Hydeberg pointed that trait out during a kickstarter tv video where some dyke showed a lot of these same traits, the sideways jaw/lip movement.

Do you know where i can find this kind of information? Would also be interested in any figures regarding prevalence or frequency in a given population.

United States, and nothing to do with be able to afford it, they're niggers so of course not, jews setup their nigger home loan scam and the rest is sub prime history.

A) There are hundreds of libshit communities without gates. You want an example? Google Bexley, Ohio. Yes there is a gated community within the city, but the whole place is a kike hive.

B)What's the point of your critique of Hitler? How to do it right this time?

I thought they did not qualify for those sorts of loans.
themoreyouknow.jpg

I live in the South. I don't have to look them up. I can drive not far at all to find 90+% nigger towns that look like war zones, nestled in between 60+% white college cities or towns that have been forced to open section 8 housing.

Seen this in my (non-gated) neighborhood. All of a sudden a large influx of niggers moving into homes that were previously white or chink-owned that I as a professional with a STEM degree still cannot afford after years on the job. They can afford it because the interest rates are extremely low and the banks are complicit. Sure they can make their payments with low interest, but sometime soon that rate will double or triple and their payments will explode. Nigs get booted out, bank seizes property and sells it to someone else. I mean, you can tell just by looking at how they carry themselves that they don't belong in the neighborhood. There used to be one nig family in my neighborhood who must have been in the top 10% of the IQ distribution for nogs, and they were lightyears more human than all the dindus moving in recently.

i did it the way a white man should, i bought a house about half as expensive as what the bank was giving me so if i lose my job and have to clean toilets for a while I can still keep the lights on, though in hindsight I should have done it like a jew and bought a rental property I could also live in

A.) Depends on the state.

B.) Yes. A thousand times, yes. Turn the enemy's tactics against them. If/When this shit spirals out of control, anyone "killing minorities" will have the fuck liberated out of them. However, a series of "defensive skirmishes" against "insurgents" or "looters" is far more palatable language.

The South could be so nice… slavery was a big mistake.

You aren't fooling anyone with that unsubtle "and Asians" capitalized, at that, with (1)

Only if you want to be legally forced, by the government, to allow niggers, spics, or other undesirables to live there.

Actually come to think of it, can white people (not (((white))) "people") actually succeed at honest, legitimate business?

People that make good business decisions in large companies need to be somewhat sociopathic and rely strictly on facts, and put emotion completely out of the picture. Nigs, jews, chinese, they're all very cold and detached. Whites are some of the only honorable, empathic people, and we get fucking walked all over.

Social workers are mostly nogs because it's hard to actually get fired plus government jobs pay very well.

This is part of it too.

How does the scam usally work for not-gated communities though?
Like this?

Many ways around this, credit checks, background checks and being extremely careful to not expose your power level. Long term, I'd like to buy a tri-plex to have some income flowing, but then I am also drawn to the idea of GTFOing to eastern europe

He could have called them Communists and BOOM reason to liberate Eastern Europe and Russia.

The US was in a de facto war with Germany since early 1941, by using US Navy warships as escorts to convoys to Britain. Hitler argued that by supplying weapons and supplies to Britain and then escorting said supplies, the USA could hardly claim neutral status.
There were several incidents of German/US naval clashes prior to 7/12/41. About 6 weeks prior to Pearl Harbor, the USS Reuben James was sunk by a U-Boat.

Your critique on Hitler is essentially some weird theory you have that shows you know nothing of the jewish international clique. Like I said it doesn't matter who named them they would of used their power regardless. The only reason you can sit here and speculate is because their control of the allied media gave them the power to mold the minds. You also act like Hitler was the only one calling out the jew, it was pretty common for people to name the jew back then stop looking at the world through a modern lens.

You think Englishmen cared about jew? You think Americans even liked jews? There was nothing you could have done other than propping up natsoc sympathizers in other countries like the something straight out of the CIA handbook.

Blame the kikes for bringing them.
Blame niggers in Africa for selling their own cousins.
Blame kike and wealthy plantation owners in the north and south for buying them.
Blame Lincoln for his tactical decisions (resource denial via emancipation proclamation).
Blame Booth for ventilating that oildriller Lincoln's head before he could institute the Bureau of Repatriation.
Blame kikes for Booth.

Until some hooknose or libshit comes in, looks at all the 1488 clients you've got, and demands diversity.

Pretty much, yes.

You think they didn't? Half the fucking reason for the war was because of kike money and sob stories.
What is the American National Socialist party for 500, Alex?
We had a Nazi party in America. Kikes pulled their usual (((tricks))) and got it axed.

You can always buy a cheap empty lot and park an RV on it until you can afford to pay cash for a house. You can find tons of cheap used RVs on craigslist (but watch out for roof leaks, that shit has to be taken care of right away). Other option is a small cabin. There's tons of plans on the web for those.

General idea yes and they have been doing this for decades. The bonus is that nigs always vote dem so this scam has a good 20-30 year horizon.

1- Move nigs in
2- whites leave
3- nigs vote for gibs
4- build more section 8
(profit indirectly and sometimes even directly)
5- nigs destroy everything
6- property values go to shit
7- buy dirt cheap and gentrify, selling to hipster faggots for 3-10x what you paid
(profit)

Peripherally related, remember that report from the HUD that said that there were more than $500M unaccounted for? All section 8 scams, all probably related the the above.

This doesn't work, as my original country found out the hard way. Commies != kikes in the minds of most people unfortunately.

(Checked)
Dubs of truth. To ,
plenty of people named the jew even into the boomer years in the USA post-WWII. Most hwhites didn't realize that the jew dominated the media/banking industries, but anti-semitism was certainly accepted in most parts of the country. Whites naturally resist the jew: we must revert back to the natural order.

Excellent option if land is available where you live. We ought to have a sticky with advice for generation zyklon to help them avoid fucking themselves up.

Sheeit. With a name like that I wouldn’t have bothered putting echoes around it either.

Only do this if you plan to put it under a shed or some other form of cover. Light and weather will eventually cause it to rot and fall apart. Well, unless you pay something like $20k I think for one of the old all-aluminum ones you can't actually buy any more. Those are pretty fucking bullet proof, so long as you go over all the joints with sealant.

TRIPS OF TRUTH

I'm not debating the fact that jews played a huge role in the slave trade, but even with Lincoln dying, the successors not following through on the repatriation plan is (((suspicious))). Was it an LBJ situation? Sadly, I don't know enough US history to answer that.

She's right. She out-ranks them.

lol, this one is good

It was quietly swept under the rug and the niggers were 'brought into the fold' out of a sense of (((responsibility))) for them and their condition. Or so we're told.

Is that even legan in burgerland? Say you have tenants, what some government shitdick can come in and say "you need to kick out two families to house these niggers". Find it hard to believe fam

No, take back the houses and leave them off the books and off the market to create an artificial home shortage and overcharge everyone for housing, not just chinks.

Realistic timeframe on building a cabin? Vid related is legendary, but it takes Proenneke ~2/3 months to build one himself. That seems reasonable, but clearly you need a plan because a cabin will take effort. Plus, how would you get lumber? Buy land with forested areas?

What is the Department of Housing and Urban Development for 1000, Alex?
HUD (and other organizations, private ones run by kikes and libshits) do this all the time.

What legal basis? What can they do to you?

At this point, do we blame European altruism or (((altruism)))? Probably a mix of both.

Am I naive in thinking kike removal can be done without violence starting on our side? You want palatable, try repainting the term racist to being a good thing and then carve out a kike free ethnostate. If there is blood on our hands it will fuel criticism of the ethnostate and it will be a shallow victory. When you start a fire by burning plastic for kindling it's always going to be a shitty fire. I know that's an awful analogy but I'm sitting by a fire on my back deck and it's all I've got for you at the moment.

Well, then the "false things" jews believe about themselves happen to be highly subject to continuous alteration based on what's convenient at the moment.

Many would view that pattern as grounds for suspicion that a person is simply lying rather than suffering some kind of systematic failure of introspection.

Legal basis?
Legal penalties? Sue you into the ground.

How about we blame Europe for their part in ensuring the demise of the Confederacy?
Didn't know about that one?
The Confederate States of America ordered a number of ironclad warships built and paid, up front, WITH GOLD… only for that money to vanish into various European countries.

Yes, sadly.
Yes, because it will always come back to "nazis."
However, there's no way it will be bloodless. The best thing to do is wait and let the kikes overplay their hand. Their nigger golems will eventually do something that will justify it. It'd just about take organized, armed rebellion by niggers on the streets though.

No, they just swarm you with legal fees and penalties until you accept tenants who build fires inside. Best you can do is screen out those who already been convicted of drug dealing and keep meticulous records to make sure you’re meeting quota.

Earthbag houses are the cheapest houses i've ever seen, while being more stable than cabins. Basically sandbags filled with earth or similar as walls, with a basic wood skeletton base, plus lime and barbwire and other trickery for more stability. Pretty interesting. Also bulletproof in case of Happening situation.
youtube.com/watch?v=DPz61MWn8xw

They can't kick out people though, they only can overrule renting to new clients, and also only if you're a renting company and not rent privately. Also, you can cover yourself with bullshit reasons like credit credibility, criminality and other shit. You don't have to lose out if you know how.

Yes, I have learned about the European support for the Confederacy. On the surface, there are, justifiably, multi-faceted arguments for their support, but obviously it is no secret that (((they))) could've taken a stranglehold on the young country earlier if the South had won. It's almost a case of "who's jewing who" but Lincoln was momentarily /ourguy/ going to enact repatriation, which would've been a great move in hindsight. Makes me wonder why he was assassinated by an (((angry Southern sympathizer))).

the wording of that law is disgusting. Basically inactivates everything that makes a society functional.

I'm not saying it will be bloodless, but they have to start it. If you want palatable and you don't want to have to constantly defend your home you have to keep the moral high ground by exposing the Jew to normies so you're not thed bad guy (good fucking luck, we've tried for years) or carve out your piece of land with only reactionary violence. Reactionary violence brings legitimacy to your cause in many ways.

This, the US government was funding the war against Germany while claiming to be neutral. The US at that time was fully subverted by the jews (since the creation of the federal reserve), and all the propaganda was to keep the citizenry favorable to its government, and opposed to Germany while the government looked for a way to make the US look like a victim of axis aggression (Pearl Harbor). This way entering the war was done so with the approval of the people.

All governments get their way by influencing the masses to a certain perception. Hitler ordered similarly dishonest manipulation of the German people during the early conflict with Poland. Germans WERE dying by Polish hands, but Hitler also set up false flag attacks to further influence the public to encourage Hitler's desired retaliation against Poland (and to keep other nations from getting to uppity about it, though it didn't work in that case).

Anyways, back to the jews, They had the US and Britain already, and I don't think Hitler realized to the extent which that was true, because he went easy on Britain on a number of occasions, when he should have forced their surrender as quickly as possible, and rid them of jews as well.

Germany's lack of decent allies was a huge problem. Italy was worse than worthless, detracting from Hitler's own war effort by getting their shit kicked in everywhere they went, and begging Hitler for aid. Japan was just in the wrong part of the world to do much good, and they were focused on their own ambitions. I think Hitler's lack of appeal to nearby non-german nations before kicking off total war (though it was bound to start soon at the Jew's behest anyway) was a major flaw in Hitler's strategy. Preemptive strikes are certainly enticing, but it sure was easy for the jews to paint Hitler as the villain when he made such grand, obvious movements for his own cause. Jewish-led nations were easily able to appear as peaceful in comparison, and rewrite history to claim victimhood despite their constant manipulation. Many people who are aware of jewish representation at the top echelons of power genuinely think "at least they got there non-violently".

Apologies to anyone who read this hoping for a cohesive point. Just spilling thoughts.

Eh… where is the aesthetic? at least in the video you provided Also, what about their longevity? I feel like stone would be the best… which is exactly why there are so many stone monuments left from the ancient Aryans people who existed (prior to?) during the Younger Dryas period are made from stone. It stands the test of time.

If by eventually you mean decades, then yeah sure. But so long as you check your roof every year and seal any cracks and go over it with elastomeric paint, it should hold up until you buy a house or whatever. But if the thing's already fucked-up when you get it because the previous owner didn't maintain it properly, then yeah it won't last so long. You have to do your homework so you know what signs are indicative of a leak, and check the rig thoroughly from top to bottom.
But yeah it's better if you can cover the RV with something, even if it's just a bigass tent that keeps the sun and rain off (but still has airflow for A/C, propane, and such). Then you won't have to do as much maintenance. Also the tires should always be covered, as the sun will degrade them and they cost quite a bit to replace.

If you can handle unconventional, concrete dome houses are impervious to just about everything, including hurricanes and tornados (unless you live in a flood zone). They're supposed to be pretty inexpensive to build.

Holla Forums isn't collapsing or turning to shit just because a jew wasn't outed as a jew instantaneously from a shitty image that more immediately makes it appear that "she" is a "he". Doom and gloom cancer is tantamount to shilling.

Now see, that's a much better picture.
Why is Poland shilling the holohoax narrative?

Fucking christ.

You can put stucco/lime on the sides of the earthbags for better looks and use more woodframes. Longevity is pretty good if stacked neatly and barbed well together. Will stand as long as there is no damage, only have to worry about termites but you can prevent that with wood treatment. However, obviously the only reason to build such thing is for price reasons since it's literally dirtcheap. Like 2k bucks and you have a place to live and much bigger than an RV, the earth even insulates you perfectly for winter.

If you want to build yourself an actual house that will stand very long, Roman concrete is the way to go. Basically a mix of volcanic ash(named Pozzolana or something), hydraulic lime and some smaller stone aggregate. The mix actually hardens through water over time because of chemical reactions inside. It's not as dense and resilient as modern portland concrete, however it only cracks miniscule and "slides" around in earthquakes, which is why it still stands today in Rome. If you manage to get some cheap basalt rebar you can put in between, this shit would basically stand forever, even longer than Roman structures since Romans did not use rebar.

What is better than neatly placed stone though? You know, castle/monument tier masonry. Producing that on a smaller scale would have the same longevity, no?

The problem with stone is that it is unpredictable. If you don't have knowledge about stones, you could come across and accidently chose stones that could suddenly crack and break in heat or pressure, and there goes your wall. They're also a pain in the ass to place, and you need a shitload of lime and time. Also the insulation of pure stonewalls suck dick and will be cold as fuck in winter. You're also super fucked in case of earthquakes when it breaks apart and falls down on you. In many U.S. states you're not even allowed to build that too due to regulations. Some castles aren't even purely build by stones either but some trickery in between, and those that are basically only work well because of its big ass scale and massive rocks and planning. I honestly would advice using fired brick or roman concrete brick with some rebar for extra stability if you want a hard house, and then insulate it with a straw lime mixture for maximum comfyness.

The memes are collapsing!
It doesn't seem like she has made a damn thing, merely moving money around and being (((chosen))) by local CEOs to be somebody.

"Asians" is too broad a term mate.

mate where the fuck do you think you are?

I thought that image was going to be a .zip or something. what a let down.

nice story "bro" but jews are the main problem of this world. Niggers are a symptom.

Remove jews => society returns to it's normal state

kek'd

Quality work, user.

I know it's from a poo but
Nothing wrong with relying on facts but the narcissism and various forms of sociopathy that are promoted as traits of success just exacerbate the problem. Especially when it concerns success "at all costs" and without context of the effects in entails to society.

Come on Holla Forums, do you really think a white woman, even a pozzed leftist, would sit alone in a room full of niggers pushing for "diversity", especially one with such a shnoz.

Whites and only very few non-whites understand the concept of mutual benifit, trade and business, including its advantages and long term results. It is actually the most succesfull kind of trade, so succefull in fact that even with full force kike crippling it still is able to thrive to the point where the west still stands above the rest of the world. Every western kingdom, monarchy and especially natsoc has shown the explosive growth a legit white business model can produce if supported. Whites cannot really fully thrive in foreign vulture type business model of trampling over each other, because its not white nature. I don't even like to call it business.

KEK

I'm glad we agree.

It's a rare merchant

so undercooked it’s writing shill posts

Protonmail is paid for by mossad and routes its data through israel, supposedly.

Is this even open source? Who even made this god damn thing?

Not in America you pathetic fucking bong. Asian means yellow only.

You have much to learn.

Reported.

What angers me is this ignorance of ancient peoples.
The Chinese, or the Hans, were once the Rome of East Asia. Their modern behavior I'd attribute in part to communism, but what is clear is that you don't become Rome Weeb Edition by acting as they do now. Something changed.

Look at SA, accelerationism does work in that regard if they've gained government positions through "diversity", and the birth rate is low.

(((white)))
This whole press event is based around a Zionist Kikess pretending to be White in order to teach the Goyim to give up their positions to niggers.
Reported.

The whole point of psyops like this she quits her job there and is rewarded with an even better position for setting the example is to provide examples to impressionable White women, on how to behave in the business environment.
Setting a social example and norm thus: if a non-White wants your job, you give it to them and quit if you want to be considered a "good person" by other women.
Insidious, disgusting, reptilian kikes.

You people calling her White - KYS. This is a fucking jew. It's always kikes. Stop blaming White women you nigger cunts.

She's a kike that's why.

May Allah distend her canal.

Why don't zoos give iPads to chimpanzees?

Guess I win.

I didn't know there was anyone left in Philly who isn't black outside of the few neighborhoods Drexel has managed to gentrify

Pathetic, deluded SJW's think blacks, etc. are grateful when the SJW hands them things out of pity.
Pity is an insult.
SJW's don't get it, it shows more respect to defeat a competitor, than to reach down and drag them up to your level dishonestly.

But SJW's are virtue-signalers, they want people to think they are "more moral" than everyone else, when all they accomplish is that people see them as pathetic idiots, even those they assume "have" to like them.

What did the dumb bitch expect?
OP is a faggot, this is literally nothing.

Jesus Christ look how ugly she is.

explains why kikes get so many surgerys when they become stars. they look like the product of cousin fucking normally

They are the product of cousin fucking, theyve been interbreeding with a tiny base for a thousand years.

maybe to some extent but literally nani

they inbred so much they have a shit ton of health problems its disgusting

More like painted herself into an attic famalam ;->)

This. Also, the basic fact that this goddamned (((lugenpresse feature article))) was created in the first place should have been a red flag. News isn't news. It is memetic weaponry engineered to influence minds. Propaganda. And it almost always features yids (disproportionate "random" passersby who are interviewed on the news cohencidentally happen to be yids), shabbos goyim, and useful idiots.

They would never let a Holla Forumsack speak his mind on the air.

(((1)))
>>>/bog/

The next golem to turn against its master. The Jew will be eaten by his feminist golem, and the Jewess by her black one.

Is there a better copy of that video? I'm sure Colin Flaherty is a stellar guy, but I want to rip the video itself, not his stupid mug before and after.

>((((((((((Yuval Yarden))))))))))
Stopped reading there. Easily the most Jewish (as in, proper Israeli Jewish) name that exists out there.

Where the fuck are you people coming from? Read the above then GTFO back to The_Cuckold or wherever.

I study that and there's another option which fits with analysis that she has self-confidence and body image issues. The lack of self-confidence manifests in facial expressions and gestures as conflict -> asymmetry.

Not with that nose or name. Thats a jewess stirring up more hate towards whites by minorities to weaken the connections of both so (((the tribe))) can take over both.

That's a communist, mate. Orientals are otherwise good as long as they're not Denisovan SEA or Indians.

Indians even then can be kinda creative, but the ones who are are massivly outnumbered by the ones who are so subhuman that they make niggers look civilized. first country that needs a mass depopulation is india, reduce them to 1/100th and you fix many, many enviromental problems.

What was the first German empire? Would you be referring to the time of Bismarck? I didn't think the Germans, once united, accomplished anything. From my understanding, after Bismarck fulfilled his goal of uniting Germany, despite the world's fears, he did nothing. He resigned. He just wanted it to be united and then he left.

That's interesting.
Do khazars typically have big tits?
How exactly does her dress pattern help conceal the fact that she doesn't have big tits? It just seems like any other abnormal, abstract geometric pattern. It's the kind of thing nobody really thinks to process. It's just mentally placed in the "patterned stuff" box. Is it perhaps, the curved shape used in the pattern? What do curved geometric patterns do the image of one's body in clothing compared to say, linear geometric patterns? I get the feeling some kind of illusion kicks in when one sees curved lines drawn on a curved surface. I look forward to your response.

REMEMBER THAT PROSTITUTES USED TO PLY THEIR TRADES AT INTERSECTIONS

Fuck off.
Reported masonic scum.

Look at all these imbeciles.
Just because whites are great doesn't mean everyone else is shit. Love for one's own is not the same as hate/contempt for everyone elses, but some people seem to have missed the memo. Including what Hitler thought of them.

Asians are fine..except the Chinese. They need purging, fast.

To illustrate this point: in a normal population with a mean IQ of 100, and a standard deviation of 15, 228 children in every 10,000 would have an IQ score two standard deviations above the mean, that is, a score of IQ 130 or higher. However, with a mean shift upwards of half a standard deviation, as reported by Jensen for Asian Americans, no fewer than 668 children in 10,000 would score in the IQ 130+ range. Many American gifted programmes which employ an IQ criterion for entrance set their entry level at IQ 130; in this situation, 6.68 per cent of Asian children would be eligible to enter these programmes on the basis of IQ as opposed to only 2.28 per cent of Caucasian children-an overrepresentation by a factor of 2.93. Yet Sternberg reports an overrepresentation by a factor of 5! Why do American gifted programmes contain almost twice the number of Asians than could be statistically expected from Jensen's projections. The children of this study have scored at or above IQ 160 on the Standford-Binet Intelligence Test L-M, an instrument with a mean of 100 and a standard deviation fo 16. Thus these children score at least 3.75 standard deviations above the mean. Fewer than 9 children in 100,000 score at or beyond this level. However, if we shift the mean upwards by 0.5 of a standard deviation, to investigate the implications of Jensen's findings and if we assume the standard deviation for the Asian population to be the same as that for non-Asians, then the criterion score of IQ 160 for entrance to this study becomes only 3.25 standard deviations above the new mean. Beyond this point lie not 9, but 58, children in 100,000. If Jensen's findings regarding a higher Asian mean are correct, and if they hold good for the Asian-Australian population as well as Asian-Americans, then we could expect to find Asian-Australians over-represented in the study by a factor of 6.5. Yet the over-representation actually found id an astonishing 15.6!

It's an interesting idea, and I would not be at all surprised if there was some underhanded collusion being carried out in this area by the slants, but there is already a large (((effort))) underway to destroy the West by a fifth column, the Communist Chinese notwithstanding.

The Indians seem pretty capable of getting their own house in order. (If only they'd KINDLY FUCK OFF back to their homeland, where they belong, and fix their shit instead of running from their problems like chickenshits and culturally appropriating our toilets in veggieburgerland.)

The reason why the actual overrepresentation factor of Asians is twice the predixted ratio is because any even-numbered group of Asians can be stratified into pairs where the two Asians in each pair are indistinguishable at the quantum level and 100% fungible. From this it follows that the humanity quotient of a single Asian is only 0.5, explaining the discrepancy.

India is overpopulated as fuck man, and one of the biggest contributors to all the shit that cause global enviromental damage. The only things that they got right is not treating Religion of Cuck™ as anything more than a zealot cult, making sikhs, and a strong sense of family cohesion. They still have really batshit feminist laws though.

DAS RAYCISS
The Indians I mean ofc

user, I…

This sentence has more than one fallacy. I can count at least 3.

wiggers when confronted with superior intelligence:

Hawking is a hoax. That or ALS is. Take your pick.

All the little grey people of the world who hate the beautiful diversity, they want to get rid of it.
Just because you love your race doesnt mean you want to harm other races. On the contrary, you would do them any good turn that you can.

Divide and conquer. That's the reason the Holla Forumschans are here. Serves a great purpose for the real power players.

In actuality black would be a huge asset in freeing ourselves from our own enslavement. Blacks know they are oppressed. Most white people are daydreaming robots just floating around thinking the USA is great.

who are you quoting?

The turmeric pill: The hole in the ozone is a result of goddamned curry aerosol wafting through Indian mud huts.

In all seriousness, Indian overbobulation, and the complete lack of respect for natural resources among "developing" nations who the fuck do they think they are kidding, these are, and always will be, undeveloped hordes of stone age savages should be the #1 talking point of environmentalist libtards. Instead they whing about muh budderflies, muh ginkgo isn't native oy vey it's worse than hortler. Obviously their talking points come from (((leadership positions))).

Thought for the day: The Pareto Principle (80% of effects come from 20% of the causes) is mild compared to the Pharisee Principle (99% of problems are instigated by (((1%))) of the population).

Much like Slavs, Chinese CAN be successful as long they are directed by a leader who isn't a native.

They were more-or-less bred to survive communism. All the individualistic and "white-like" ones were killed off over the last hundred years.

Blacks, just like homos and women, know NOTHING and only care about attaining the maximum gibs for themselves.

And they'll get those gibs by robbing you instead of working with you because you openly and forcefully push you away.

You lose, Jews and dividers win. If you don't figure out how to make them allies, they'll be your enemy and we'll lose and be forever enslaved to the communo/fascist/totalitarian regime.
Divide and conquer is the oldest trick in the book and Holla Forums falls for it like a bunch of fucking idiots.

Whites have just enough brains to get them thoroughly washed. We have a common enemy. You want to fight that enemy? Or you want to fight everyone?

Nigger in space:
Upon seeing a pulsar.

The only "asians" that were worth anything were admixed white mongrels. India was only great when it was a nation of brown slaves ruled by white elites. The current upper caste are all mongrels of shitty brown poo and the original Aryan lines, which were lily white until they got raped and molested into mud during the original collapse of Indian civilization. Likewise, the Japanese were just as shitty and insect-like as the Koreans and the Chinese until they ended up admixing with the white natives, the Ainu, who lived on the islands first. The nips are an entire race of hapas, which is why they aren't as awful as the full blooded chinks.

Asians are not "great." The Chinese only score as high as they do on tests and exams because they cultivate an intense culture of cheating, and will burn themselves out memorizing useless facts just to get into a "good" college where simply attending classes is enough to get you a passing grade. And the nips are only good because they're part-white.

Asians are not a "good race." Every asian strain besides the nipponese one should be wiped off the face of the earth, and all the hapas should be dumped off on Japan where they can live with the rest of their kind.

Uncle Adolf also thought Muslims were the greatest thing since sliced bread, and hated Eastern Europeans. Uncle Addy had fucked opinions, and was not right about everything. Get over it.

I feel no pity or camaraderie for any of the nonwhite races for one simple reason: none of them are trying to save us. In the darkest hour of European history, as we lay bleeding on the ground from traitorous knives in the dark, we know who our true friends are. All nonwhite races either look on hungrily like vultures, or stand aloof and uncaring as to our fate. All we have done, all we have given them, everything we have innovated and invented and wrought for them, and it all amounts to nothing in their eyes. Were the positions reversed, you would hear a great outcrying from the European peoples to save and preserve our non-European neighbors. But when it is us who are threatened with extinction, with extermination, with cultural and racial death, you hear nothing. Arabs do not march in the streets and shout that white Christians have a right to exist. Japanese activists do not crowd their own streets and wave signs while screaming for justice for the Europeans. There is only silence.

That alone tells you all you need to know about the relationship between the European races and the non-European races. I do not know where all of these "if you don't support based asians you must be from reddit" posters are coming from: probably reddit, in all honesty. But regardless of their source, they are naive fools who understand nothing about race or history.

forgot the picture

No, the maximum gib principle means blacks will follow whoever offers them the most for the least amount of work. Again, blacks women and homosexuals are politically dead weight. You can not build a civilization with an IQ of 60.

Kek. Another thing newfags won't get.

The point is that the niggers will always side with the gibs narrative. They are incapable as a group of not siding with it, so it will win in that situation every time.

Stormfront used to contain this cancer before their DSN fuckery.

Actually, this is the only site I don't need coincidence detector for. It's better everywhere else.
(checked)
Technically, it's a strategic fuckup. A tactical fuckup would occur on a smaller scale, like not bringing the right gear or using the wrong SOP to clear a building. The fact that it was a strategic fuckup is why it fucked everything, and not just one or two units.

The Jews made up the term "genocide" after WWII to invent justifications for their actual genocide of Germans. Of course, to this very day, they justify White genocide.

Reported. Lurk for two years before posting, newfaggot.

t. geographically illiterate.

Also, capped.

You don't get it at all. You are LOSING BROTHER. You need reinforcements. You are playing right into their hands. You think the jews like blacks? No. They have enlisted them as allies though for a reason.
Keep doing nothing but dividing and don't be surprised when it just gets worse and worse.
1950's and 1960's America had plenty of blacks and we were doing fine. Then they divided us all.

We've all had dumb friends. Can't you consider the possibility that dumb friends are better than dumb enemies?

The only difference between black then, and blacks now, is blacks no longer have to perform any work at all for the privilege of enjoying the amenities of a white civilization with free room, board, ee bee tee, whirlstar, and oh-bommafones. We work so they don't have to.

Dumb enemies are the best kind of enemy while dumb friends can get you in trouble real easily. See kikes/libs in Hollywood right now.

Then PREY TELL, are you so worried about the blacks if they aren't a big deal to have as any enemy.
Seems you spend INORDINATE amounts of time on a group of people that it doesn't matter whether you are friends or enemies.

Let me explain something. THE ENTIRE MEDIA (run by jews) is being used to divide blacks and whites. You think that's to your advantage or disadvantage? Do the powers that be think it's to their advantage to divide us? OBVIOUSLY.

So then…might'n it be a good strategy to THWART THEIR STRATEGY? I'm just trying to get a grasp on how you think you are helping/

Where did I say that I AM worried about blacks?

Blacks are one more Jewish golem. They exist to destroy and intimidate. Without direction they are nothing but feral apes.

The reason they are a Jewish golem is because the Jews have been telling them about the hwhite debbil holding them down since at least the 60s. You don't break that sort of conditioning, especially not in what amounts to animal people. You don't become friends with the weapon of your enemy.

Separating blacks and whites leads to a Nash equilibrium. Combining them together doesn't work empirically or theoretically.

Whites and blacks could, in theory, collaborate as an alliance to remove matzo ball soup. But that would require blacks to be able to organize and generally accomplish something without a white coach or jewish producer spoon feeding them applesauce and changing their poopy diapers. It ain't gonna happen.

Something doesn't add up user. It would seem being cordial and whites getting along with blacks would be a severe blow to these people. They have invested probably trillions of dollars to divide us. You really think it's of no consequence that you go along with it?

The Bell Curve was written by Jews you know?

We tried. It seems you niggers are worthless animals unless you are used as a mindless tool for another race.

The only time they really wake up is when the muslims are killing them for being non-believers like everyone else, just like they did in Lebanon.. and the niggers are putting tires around their necks with gasoline and lighting them on fire, like they did in South Africa. Only Jews are allowed to survive, they will find this out.

You discount that African American blacks are like 30% white and 15 points IQ higher than the actual African niggers. Martin Luther Koon and Malcolm X etc could have taken the place of Mugabe and Joshua Nkomo etc.
We could take the initiative as Rockwell did and promise them a parcel of land, and that land would be their incentive.

fucking streetshitters and sand niggers proclaim themselves as white amongst themselves.

Well I'm white as it gets. But I understand what's going on.
In the 50's and 60's LIKE IT OR NOT user blacks had more intact or equally intact marriages and familes as whites. They were destroyed with welfare and propaganda through music and movies all run by…you guessed it!

The same thing is currently happening to our dear "race." See all the white tramps out there shaking their ass at 11? That's the SAME INFLUENCE taking hold on us. The SAME STRATEGY working on us.

You are helping the other side if you are a divider.

Then again..

Now that I see that picture. I wonder why the "fist in the air" shit makes them looks so meek and weak. In every picture I see with faggots doing that I can only think "look how vulnerable and weak they are".
This is with anyone doing it, I just wonder why this is.

Then how come we had "upstanding blacks" back in the 50s and 60s before the government ruined them? How come they had intact families?

The reason user is because a psychological war was FOUGHT AND WON against blacks. If you choose to ignore that and just pretend they aren't capable, then you WILL CONTINUE TO WATCH the same psychological war destroy your race.
When your daughter or at least all her friends are wagging their ass at age 11, the reason will be because you refused to see what is actually going on. You chose to look at the last group of victims as inferior (which they may be, I'm not arguing that) instead of trying to understand what the fuck happened to them.

maybe off-topic

how do they keep getting away with it?

The cancer of shoehorning spics and niggers into colleges via affirmative action is literally destroying any creative thought that was once encouraged in higher education. The rise of antifa / sjw group think is the direct result of introducing tribal, low IQ shitskins into that environment. Taking a stupid nigger and filling his head with the idea that he is now "educated" when he hasn't learned anything and is still barely fit to use a hammer is ultra destructive to any real learning experience for actual white humans. All you get is uppity niggers spouting nonsense in a smug manner and whites being cowed by tribalism.

That headline about microsoft should say 'Microsoft CEO vows NOT to hire more people who are white and male.'.

Just shut the fuck up Shlomo. I don't want to have anything to do with niggers.

The only divider here is nature itself. Niggers didn't need rabbis to prevent themselves from doing anything useful on their own for fucking thousands of years.
Source: a kike said so.
Lowering ourselves to niggers level is exactly what the international rootless clique wants us to do. See how your nonsensical rethoric can be reversed you dumb ape ?

meant for

he's dominance posturing

i actually do feel sorry for her, as misguided as she is she believes she's doing the right thing and the very people she is working hard to help are shitting all over her

perhaps she'll learn something

stay mad

Isn't that where you got all your information on black IQ? Kikes? I've got The Bell Curve on my shelf here and it's written by Jews.

And that's why whites are going to go extinct. Those chinese and others you don't like, they might actually survive. If you want to as well, you'll have to lose those traits. Don't expect the others to join you in your folly.

We're reaching levels of kikeness that shouldn't be possible, holy shit.

Compassion has been taken over by communist/jews to use against whites namely women whom are dominated by their emotions to destroy themselves. What is needed is for the trait of compassion to be reclaimed by whites only to be used for other whites.

so obvious.
No one needs your kike theories to observe evidence.

go fling your shit at nature itself you feral bonobo, nothing else is guilty of your blatant inferiority.
And take a boat to fucking liberia as soon as you can before you experience what a white chimpout means.

Can't make this up.

My point was that to disregard some information as jewish and other information as not is retarded.

I have more stuff to do than post on the internet, and far too much stuff to do to wait for trips.

And even if I did, they speak regardless and you are just a hater.

And I'm a white business owner, married to a white woman, with a white son on the way. You are so hung up on this divide and conquer you won't even listen to ideas you haven't heard before.

this planet is gay
this planet is fucked

fellow white men let's travel the stars

Nonwhite confirmed.

That makes it easy to disregard my ideas if those things are true? Otherwise what is the point?

I'm editing webpages, I work from home. Shitposting only takes a few seconds.

Also, as a white productive member of society. I've been at it since 6:30 AM. Sorry lad. I got more work done by 9 than you probably do all day.

>earlobe spacing

Literally nigger fairy tale.

Only kikes talk like this, what a waste of dubs

The problem with Holla Forums these days in a nutshell. notanargument.jpg literally has taken entirely over everything.

After 3 hours of work and some shitposting. I will not go install a new garage door as I'm quite handy as well. Good luck with whatever worthless shit you do today.

The logical fallacies used to be at the top to get morons like you straight before you started posting.

go back to plebbit, faggot

> I will not go install a new garage door as I'm quite handy as well
Cringy daydreaming as fuck.
stop larping, you don't belong here.

At least try to be more entertaining, nigger.

Your trips cover mine? Last post, big job ahead. Wish it weren't raining.

Well well if it isn't a glimpse into the future. White women can continue to support insane leftism if they wish but they're on the chopping block too. That said,

Not that shitskins would have the intellectual capacity to tell the difference.

The fight is far from over you little yellow inch worm. You jackals will get what is owed.

Hello newfaggot. this is not new or interesting. infact its the status quo for jews. they pretend to be white to accelerate white genocide.

nice try shitskin.

Keep hanging on to your ego, and you will lose for sure.

Can mods please get rid of the gooks and other nonwhites on the board? This is getting ridiculous.

Fantastic idea, make it into a safe space so your ego can get even stronger.

Bruce lee was a hapa, stupid chink.

(sage because my post is offtopic)
I see people are getting frustrated of shills or non-convinced people lying, and provocateurs, and plain nigger/jews/libtards in here.
What if people here start authenticating using pgp and a legitimate proof of key ownership and proof of not being non-white.
In the pictures for proof must be swastikas, anti jew, hitler praise and timestamps, maybe a thread for such pseudo registrations ? public key servers are everywhere and you need not use real name.
It is just a thought of course, maybe it could get rid of a part of all the CIAniggers, shills, etc in here…

forgot to add.
once key ownership and authentication is established, users can then send signed messages with their private key, so anyone can verify the authenticity. it's kind of lightweight

>>>/reddit/

Kill yourself Shlomo

Another master tactician. Piss off chink.

DId an asian female steal your boyfriend?

Uh uh, sure.

Grasping at straws. You're both so easily led astray by your egos. It's a real mindfucking the jews have done to you. Kill the ego, if you want to survive.

Wait that image, are you Indian?

Philadelphia is a cesspit, Jew York 2.0 basically.

Spotted the jew right away.

Wears the nerdiest glasses she can find in order to appease nerds. Normally does not wear glasses.

This nigger gets it, as landscaper in the south east I can attest that racism is alive and well and moving through the ranks of white working class men

Thanks for the laughs, but I gotta sleep now. Also I'm hungarian/eurocuck mix. So maybe a tiny bit asian after all.

Lol we must be the same people I'm a mix of Hungarian and Austrian, do you also live in Dixie?

youtu.be/JGxjKcFHbic?t=7771

In case you want to get to the meat.

Nigga gets it that he's just a good goy in the jewish plan.

I'm used to shitskins not being able to tell the difference between white people and kikes but I hold you monstrous faggots to a higher standard. Step up senpai.

So you're a cuck who came into the thread trying to gloat about some selflessness and enlightenment. You offer nothing but stroking your own pseudo mysticism. Keep talking about killing the ego while you attempt to inflate yours. Very shifty.

Kike leader and kike videopgraher as only "whites" amongst blacks and browns. Who woulda thunk…

That's what I noticed, nothing in this about ever actually having a job and or producing anything of value, just being involved in various activist groups throughout her life.

At the rate you're plowing through the antibiotics the white man invented? Not likely. Your entire insect race will die to a dozen new plagues you fomented in your own kitchens and factory floors. Billions more chinks dead in the streets, just like always throughout history. Your people are good for nothing but polluting and dying on an industrial scale.

Our compassion and empathy for others is why we've been able to conquer the world over and over again while you've done nothing but butcher one another in endless civil wars and die like the dogs you love to eat so much. A bloated yellow tick like you has no right to lecture anyone on what good survival traits are.

Don't expect the white man to show you any mercy when disease and famine destroys your nations again for the hundredth time. We will give you all of the consideration you've shown us in our hour of weakness: none.

this comment on the video is gold

(checked) fucking this. Don't abandon Pennsylvania though. It's still pretty good and an important political piece going forward. But by all means all the firm blue states in the east coast need to be abandoned by any whites who want to retain their sanity

The kike whore was just there to spy and get some negro dick in her jew shitter. Shlomo wants to see if a young Pablo or Tyrone by some miracle of the fucking universe came up with a decent tech idea for them to steal.

You think the japs don't want to see a revival of white ethnocentric national socialism?

Nazi Germany was the single greatest ally Japan has ever had. Not just in war, but in culture, in ideology, in interest of natural self-preservation. The relationship between the two nations represented the purest potential for two nations of different people to not only exist on the same planet, but to do so and thrive.

Even today, that influence guides Japanese nationalism. Everywhere their love for nation exists, the swastika looms just out of sight.

In the interest of recruiting more natsocs, I've researched into far-right demographics, how people got there, what their backgrounds were, etc. More than half of them adopted a desire for traditionalism from watching anime and developing a healthy idealism for themselves and for white women. In those anime, they preferred ones where the protagonist and all related characters were either explicitly, or portrayed as white. Youjo Senki is the most notable, recent example. Everyone knows Jin-Roh at this point, but even earlier, just after the war, Tokyo Rose labored for the same victory as her European counterparts. It becomes clear that for decades now, Japan has been producing natsoc propaganda and we owe a great deal of our growth to this fact. Not just now, when it's more socially acceptable, when we have reactionaries also riding the tide of anti-SJWism and Trump's presidential victory, but even back then, just after the war.

Imagine that. The Third Reich had such a lasting influence on its allies, that even long after perishing, his loyal companion, who suffered tremendously for that loyalty, still waits for his return. Marxists vie for globalism so we can all "get along", but what I see is that National Socialism has created such perfect unity, that even after crushing defeat, that unity is still not dismantled, will not be dismantled, and cannot be dismantled.

Remember that your allies, even those of a different race, still wait for you. They wait for the eradication of that poisonous marxism. They wait for the White man to again show to the world what victory looks like, so they too can retake the hearts of their own people. They wait to replace that crown on your head, which was so unceremoniously knocked off. Remember them, because we keep their crown for them still, too.

I sure don't see them expressing any kind of dismay over the death of the Western world.

I firmly believe that the NWF is the only way, at the current stage, to retake the US.

The strategy is multi-faceted, and mostly relies on the pretense that whites will tend to favor pro-white sentiment, regardless of their politics. It's the simple foundation of our entire ideology, so if this pretense proves to be incorrect, then our ideology as a whole is incorrect too. So a certain faith must be placed in our people.

It follows that the success of our movement depends on fellow whites, so our movement will only grow and flourish in a majority white area. The northwest provides this easily in addition to offering a great deal of land and a coast such that we would not be land-locked.

Political activity in the right way should easily win these people over to our side, and we should be encouraged in these areas to have a great deal of children, to such a degree that not even muds could overtake our birth rates. I have many ideas for this in particular, independent of the NWF idea – for example, starting a non-profit that exclusively provides funds to various provable child-rearing costs such a hospital bills, under the stipulation that genetic testing be done for these children. Seems to be the simplest kind of eugenics, and that kind of charity should offer material proof for our ideas and inspire their loyalties.

It also provides opportunity in the way of pro-white community, an advantage that cannot be overstated. The smaller region allows us to meet each-other, raise morale and encourage political action. It allows pro-white whites to find mates of the same ideology, most importantly. It allows pro-white businesses to succeed on the basis of their politics, as any of us would rather pay twice the cost at a natsoc business. Which follows that this allows anyone to open a business more easily, and create a revenue stream to further fund our party.

I've only briefly touched on the advantages. I think, for many of us, we'd like to see some kind of success first before we all pack up and move, but I'll say this now: the conviction of the people already there is enough for me. There is hope that every other party and plan is totally devoid of. If they fail, and I did nothing, I will blame myself. If they succeed and I did nothing, I will have no share of that victory, and I will blame myself. It also helps that this is the only party whose leadership is not at all pozzed – to such an extent that they're accused of "purity spiraling". Similarly, this is the only party that I can personally confirm is not a honeypot. An advantage, by the way, not to be taken lightly – the measures they've had to go to in order to ensure this aren't small by any means.

All the Jews Jewing anti-white shit like her will inevitably result in what you witnessed in OP. They refused to learn from their heeby ancestors, that golems always turn on their master.

I don't, because they'll never let us get away with it. Everyone involved in this transaction, including the shitskins receiving the gibs, knows that it's the white man's taxes that's keeping the continent afloat.

They will never allow a large group of white people to fuck off and secede. They wouldn't allow it when the South wanted out of the Union, and they sure as shit aren't going to allow it in Current Year.

If you want to break away from the United States, you're going to have to go to war over it, and if we're going to fight in open conflict anyway, I'd rather fight for the whole of the land that rightfully belongs to us, and not just some tiny piece of the pie.

I don't see you expressing any kind of dismay over the death of Japan, either. Were you even aware of the Korean immigration problem in Japan? Probably not, and if you were, you certainly don't care.

Ultimately those motives come down to self-preservation. Of course we would rather see Japan return to its former glory, but not at the cost of ourselves. Yet our victory and theirs are not mutually exclusive, and unlike many nations, ours are two that have proven time and time again to be natural allies, and they know this too. Should Japan undo their shackles first, they will help us. Should we, we will help them. Our alliance has never dissolved and never will.

If it was china it would be some shit imitation genocide that ended up breaking down and failing after a year just like every other product they send over. Hell, their pathetic attempts at forcing diversity on us would become a running joke everyone loves to laff at.

If I'd have known you were watching me, I would have made more of an effort to smile.

Who said anything about seceding? Who said anything about war?

Do you think illegals come to America with the intentions of taking it over with bloodshed? Or do you think they simple plan on out-reproducing us until they replace us entirely?

There is no need at all to secede. In fact, the US provides substantial advantages to us.

Of course, we need to be prepared for that possibility but it's not the ideal scenario and we should avoid it if at all possible.

For either case, we need a foothold and the NWF provides that.

Somebody had a map drawing up the racial lines of the USA in regards to new nations being formed. If you think the NWF is the only holdout I'd say you're wrong.

If that's true, they should all consolidate into one, as that ensures the greatest potential for success.

Only if you nuke seattle and portland. Plus you're just begging for a chink invasion from the pacific coast and chinkcouver. It makes more sense to make it in the central areas or the montana area.

Potentially you could. That would mean cleansing certain areas and retaking the land which knowing the will of the European is highly probable.

Yep, that is a very realistic situation.

Agreed. Any self respecting human should learn to recognize and shun the Homo shlomo sub-humans.

Did you just say 4chan is defending NeoGaf? What the fuck is going on over there?

Both Seattle and Portland are still majority white, while the entire NWF region as a whole is 99.5% white. Cities will always be pozzed and as far as cities go, these aren't too bad.

I have my own views on this, preferring to focus on the panhandle of Idaho, Montana and even the Dakotas, but access to the ocean is a tremendous advantage, even from a legal perspective, as it gives us access to trade that would otherwise be impossible.

As an aside, even if that region itself doesn't work out, the party as a whole should grow. It will give us a foothold.

what's your plan for handling the people in the major metropolitan areas along the coast?

I think we should install programs for our party to increase our reproductive rates and orchestrate demographic replacements of the non-white populations in those areas. Similar to how muds do it, except intelligently, effectively, and make it happen quickly.

There are many ways we can do this. One is to expand businesses into non-white areas and out-compete the businesses present there, even if done on capital alone. Purchase the apartments the non-whites no doubt live in, since they don't actually own homes, and then allow their living conditions to drop to such a state that they move, and improve the apartments that whites move into exclusively. In areas predominantly non-white, charge more for services, and lower those costs as the area becomes more white, which should help provide funds necessary to orchestrate this strategy. We could also use a non-profit to fund "poor europeans living in majority non-white inner cities", and basically give them money to reproduce and shift the demographics back to white. This entire strategy doesn't even require those whites present to be natsoc, only that the business owners and landlords are.

This is only one idea, though. There are a lot of things we can do.

Yea can't forget the Appalachian redoubt

Yeah, just imagine the utter screaming chimpout if there was a White European Founders group. Slammed for racism in the first ten seconds and all it's members tarred and feathered by the cucks falling over each other and themselves to show how racially sensitive they are.

Anecdotal evidence: When I was in High School a bunch of kids formed a European Heritage club in response to the Asian Pride, African American Club, etc. Unlike the Asian, Indian, Black, and Hispanic clubs they allowed anyone to join regardless of race. It was literally just about celebrating the cultures and people of Europe. I signed up because I'm proud of my heritage and wanted to help share it.

We got shut down in under a week. As soon as the school board found out (some coon or spic probably cried 'racism' on us) we got shut down and the founders of the club were threatened with suspension and expulsion if they ever tried again. Their reasoning: You can't have a club based on race.

Meanwhile the Indian Pride club was literally walking around campus with shirts that said "Brown Power".

Fuck PC culture, Fuck Apologists, Fuck Cucks.

I don't have any specific memes for this but have a couple from my Niggadry folder.

I think we're going about this all wrong. We shouldn't isolate ourselves to one territory. Our real power lies in the fact that we are everywhere and a faceless evil to the enemy. Play to our strengths and empower the youth to grow our numbers locally like the faggot pedos do. For example I'm good w/ children and mentor them. I mostly get through to the autistic ones. For example I was talking to my friend at dinner about UFO's and his autistic cousin who is like 12 went on a rant about how UFO's are black budget government vehicles we stole from the Nazi's. I didn't even have to tell him that. I just seeded him a long time ago when he used to sperg out about Star Wars lore. Don't get me wrong NWF is my dream but this line of thought will eventually get derailed into some 'Le Cuckistan' bullshit down the dissemination pipeline.

The only feasible way I see a Nat Soc organization surviving financially in modern day is if we disguise it as a religious organization. We don't have to use Kek on the face of it because that is already compromised. It could be like a Deist sect of Christianity or some shit. That way we get tax exempt status and can breed a culture of white pride. The problem with these kinds of things is that in a generation or two the youth can be subverted and all the ground you gained is lost. There is a reason religions still survive to this day and that's because they are an effective means of social control. We need to essentially create a less crazy mormonism that doesn't use the old testament. That's if we want to survive as a race.

I think yours is a good idea, in terms of using economic tactics to solve a "cultural" problem in a given area, but I've always thought of the NWF as operating from a disadvantageous position when dealing with the colored folks so called white allies who live along the entire western coastal border or even seems like an easier solution.

That was one the "nations" on the map I saw.
It was a well put together piece, I wish I had saved it.

This would be the better location in every way. Plus you'll never get any of us Dixiefags to leave the South and Appalachia. The Southern Nationalism runs too deep. So NWF would lose out on a lot of racially aware whites from the start due to location.

The thing to look at and I don't see the NWF addressing is multiple locations for White holdouts.

Have a friend who's an actress. She decides to put on a play. Hires a bunch of friends to act. Hires a stage manager and a choreographer. The stage manager and choreographer are the only two black people she hires.

My friend is an ultra SJW…don't even think of making a slight racist joke around her.

Three weeks later I get a distressed phone call from my friend.

Extra point because my friend is a jewess.

There will certainly be various holdout locations. Either way the mountains and caves will be our greatest assets. Rocky's and Appalachian. Though, in my opinion, time is running short and anything like that is unlikely to be created in time. The war is coming and I hope to meet some of you faggots in the mountains when the time comes.

Being disorganized and faceless is not an advantage, it's a weakness. We should be consolidated and with a clear strategy. We don't have time to be fucking around like this – the demographic shift is happening NOW and we need to do something NOW. Not talk to autistic 12 year olds about UFOs.

As for a natsoc party surviving, there's no legal reason in the US for it not to. It doesn't need to be gussied up or disguised. It doesn't need to fly a different banner or embrace non-whites. Hitler didn't do any of that shit to bring Germany from the pozzed as fuck weimar republic into the Third Reich and Nazi Germany.

We need territory, first and foremost. It doesn't have to be a secession, only a specific region to focus on first to gain a real foothold. Even if not every natsoc in the US joins up –and we can expect they won't– our success there will embolden the rest of the country to join the party in their respective regions.

But first we need to START SOMETHING.

Also
Religion cannot be a focus. We have seen it deteriorate into degeneracy. The churches have become whores to forgive the sins of the marxists that congregate there. Yet still, national socialists remain unphased, pure, and their conviction has never broken nor wavered. Faith in your people is the only faith you need. Anything else is secondary.

Its the fact there isn't much disruption of everyday life for joe sixpack. It's coming tho.

Actually it does, the food chain is extremely balanced. Our problem is that our Culture chain is imbalanced artificially by the Jew. Just had to point out that one stupid part in the pasta.

He did this posturing after the kike said "Look, listen…" in a demanding way. He's signalling to everyone else that he wants her to shut the fuck up/

Jesus… letting this woman run your business…

Same user you replied to, phoneposting now.
True to an extent, though from my face to face interactions Joe Six Pack is feeling quite disrupted and confused. Planting redpill seeds has never been easier. The problem is the reactionary nature of conservatism. Though soon that won't matter. I believe Nov. 4th will force Joe's hand. What is going to happen is that (((their))) useful idiots are going to kill a few innocents or something similar and ZOG is pushing it because it gives them the perfect excuse to use the patriot act and ndaa to round up all "suspected domestic terrorists". And who might that be? Us and whites like us. The true political dissidents. November fourth is nothing but an excuse to v& all of us that ZOG considers a growing threat.

< It is the Chinese, fellow goyim!
Sure.

Gods, that voice! Is it for real?

We should finance efforts like that at local schools. When they get shut down, we can fund lawsuits and sue them for discrimination. Seems like a great way to shakedown those cucks.

You're correct in your assessment of joe.
I work a blue collar job and a lot of lads are very open to our ideas. I hope Nov 4th isn't a nothing burger. It could be a good catalyst for driving the common man into our arms or it could be like you said an excuse to v& us and break out the black bags.
Anyway safe travels user. Head up and stick on the ice.

Well, I dunno it's definitely in China's interest to fund some group going around calling everyone racist if they want to have their workers build stuff on land they 'bought' in a foreign country.

Of course if the jews help them or stand by why they do it too.

There is actual proof of the Chinese putting money into those left wing groups.
I don't have the links on hand but some user will.
Now saying it's just the Chinese is a cop out.

Same to you user. Keep your head on a swivel. I'm not worried. my associates and I will be long gone come the fourth.

What, because he wanted to send the Jews to Palestine and he wanted to ally with Turkey as Germany did in WWI?
Maybe the Khoisan, with their Kang, they seem to be natural allies with South Africans against Bantu niggers. But they're not very powerful, nor intelligent. Spearchucker division, essentially. The Japs irradiated the Pacific, they dream of conquering Australia and New Zealand, they immigrate into our countries and take our jobs and seduce our beta males creating hapa babies, they're turned their country into an economic powerhouse thanks to our dollar that could have been spent supporting our own industry.

holy fuck took the low IQers here long enough to realize this was a kikess. OP should be gassed

Yeah, too bad that they have all those otaku that draw great aryan (loli) waifus, sometimes even straight up nazi just to fuck them.

How supportive.

Literal oldfag here (minus the fag part), can confirm.
Most of my co-workers have relocated to different districts, or applied to have their kids sent to different districts (myself included).
When I changed my daughter's middle school they actually said to my wife "You don't want to look racist, do you?", when we never even brought that up. To their face we said it was the poor performance of the school and safety concerns, but they're the ones who immediately jumped to race being the issue.
They were half right.

You act like we don't have degenerates, too. Need I remind you that furries exist and are far and away worse?

Having done factory/warehouse work in the past, this story rings painfully true.

I bet they regret that now

Ignorant comment, naming the jew back then was different than now. You could name the jew and they would kvetch and the media owned by (((them))) at the time would do a slander campaign. Hitler's NSDAP was always an underdog in Germany, it needed a lot of physical representation to be able to win elections, otherwise the media and hostile jewish led leftist groups would put them down.

To be a Jew was a humiliation in Hitler's Germany. At worst it would be your dead. WW1 wasn't 'instigated' by kikes though. Them somehow finding a way to profit off it? Yes, they did but they do that in every war.

Hitler was very reckless when it came to the French. Germans benefitted a lot from France's archaic communication and the poor and unstable leadership both politically and in the military for the past years leading up to the war. France at the time of invasion had better artillery and overall the means of posing a great threat to Germany when backed up by the Brits.

Winter in Soviet Union played a large role. Plus the Russians saw how devastating air power had become from France's quick defeat. So they fortified their major cities with a huge amount of anti air. Bombing raids were impossible to do on Moscow / St Petersburg.

So the Germans sieged it, depriving them of resources and food so that the soviet union would just capitulate.

OPs video was posted to youtube on October 10th. All comments on youtube are from the last 24 hours. They are all obvious Holla Forumsacks who watched the video from it being linked here.
Are videos like this being used to track us and our online behavior?
I've noticed this with other youtube videos linked to here on Holla Forums. Posted to youtube, almost no views or comments, then a thread made here. Obviously the only real traffic these types of videos get are from us. Is this some kind of honeypot?

She's Jewish, are you incapable of reading?

Entirely false, total they've accepted somewhere around 100. A dozen or so a year. Not 100,000, that's a ridiculous number, where did you get it? Most of the rapes are coming from nigger US soldiers they're forced to allow in because the US keeps a presence there.

Newfags flooded the board again and they still haven't downloaded the coincidence detector.

I say we burn the bridge behind us.

i want the collective energy of intelligent white males of sound mind to coalesce and eradicate every single thing that has happened in the past 60 years that has allowed thsi video to ever have been recorded

would it be accelerationist to make cucks target hema, larp, renaissance, historical reenactments, european art/history museums, traditional european costumes and festivals, etc ?
i'd trust there would be a healthy reaction against it

inb4 pet nogs gonna bite jew

It says she's a jewess in the subject line you fucking autists

What they meant to say was

lol Brits and Americans weren't rallied against Germany because of "saving Israelites". no1 gave a fuck about SJW or saving jews/niggers in those days. It's because they were fed propaganda about Germany wanting to take over the world, and eventually invade them. Might have been some propaganda about Hitler stamping out Cuckstianity too but noone gave a fuck about jews.

the jew saving narrative happened decades afterwards just when the Holohoax was picking up. and the egalitarianism mindset began to dominate society. Wasn't that long ago it was common fact that nonwhites are inferior.

uh…..

upper rockies?

too bad its JUST out of my reach.

niggers can't into anthropology, user.

That one guy, I dont see what's wrong some sense of misogyny. Third wave caused that. Just like you can't fault a baby for shitting it's diaper.

Checking, and heartily kekking.

Chegged.

"Honest" Abe had already decided not to go through with the Repatriation plan before he was killed. According to his advisors, it would have been "too costly" a venture to pursue.

There are no redeeming qualities for Lincoln. He was never "ourguy," and anyone who pretends otherwise is a newfag from Reddit. Which apparently refers to at least two thirds of this thread, seeing how people failed to call out that kikess for what she was the moment her name was given. The moment her picture was shown, even.

They didn’t get there non violently.
The kikes play up, non kikes against each other all the time.

You mean whites.

We don’t tell newfags to lurk more for shits and giggles
Learning about anonymity is a big deal

Jews got jewed by their own method. It's funny.

Those cities are technically still majority White, but they're not as White as I think you think they are. Pics related.
As far as the region is concerned, you're WAAAAAAAYYYY off. So wrong, it's sad, even for your preferred two States. Do you not have web search capability where you are?
Put that all together and the region is only 77% White, 11% spic, 5% "asian", and the last 7% a basket of multi, dindu, injun, and other.
Desu "NorthEAST Front" makes more sense from a purely racial perspective. Maine + Vermont + New Hampshire actually IS 93% White, has some forest, has some mountains, has some coast, etc.

Sheeeeiiiit. Forgot pics.

I'm going to need some sources on this because this sounds like total bullshit.

The Japanese are descended from the Yayoi and the Jomon interbreeding and becoming land locked thus forcing the resulting mongrels to selectively breed until it stabalized into their own race separate from the Gooks and Chinks.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jomon_people
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jōmon_period
(sorry for Wikipedia)

By all accounts the Jomon were basically very early Europeans that lived on the islands before a land bridge formed which allowed the Yayoi to cross. Bad weather for their lifestyle and being overwhelmed by numbers more or less resulted in the Jomon being forced to interbreed with the Yayoi. The Yayoi were exactly like modern Asian stereotypes today included their hate for dogs, all ancient burials with human skeletons with their dogs found in Japan during theis prehistory are the Jomon during that period while the piles of disposed dog bones were basically the Yayoi eating them in their settlements. Once the land bridge disappeared the interbreeding stabilized because the only people the mongrels could breed with was other Jomon and Yayoi until it all started to spread out across the island. This is pretty typical of what happens to a species land locked on a tiny island.

This is why Japanese actually like dogs and Koreans and Chinese don't, and why despite the fact that they're Asians we Caucasians generally like Japs. On a subconscious level we can intuitively sense the shared indoeuropean heritage.

You hope too much. The kikes will just nuke the world and wait it out in their bunkers.

Truth. I live in Philly and can confirm. We even have Hasidim buying up neighborhoods in the Northeast. A shame the Amish are too peaceful to fight them, would be a kekfest.

You have to cry and complain to get mama's sweet, free titty milk, not fix things. Things ain't never gonna be fixed, no way, no now.

Then we have the "white chick" trying to grab all the attention with her skinny legs.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

convenient transparent cops mare searchable candidate september vitality. russ increasing sku.
shoes gig synchronization chronological by malpractice triumph repaired releases jew changed urology. neighbourhood pilates picnic.
saying cheapest absorbed pit pistons distressed endangered killer blacks shipment rape effective. sonata honolulu controls backdrop.
concentrating dwellings borrower quantitative parent flatbed.
provost obsolete violated barrow relaxed crime. conversions inlog dicke severe dotted garland upwards seahawks progressive max deficient duties crowd periodically wilkes.
dayton f nederland concludes krishna deterioration bury wellbutrin patent indirectly gundam rama.
laserjet cheeks economic safer eliza vouchers ucla mini chambers maze lan biology.
prostitution variability brentwood cant states analogy thu carbonate flowering blues norris asterisk him land janeiro.
churchill proper constructs nominate. wicker readings appealed vegetable nutrition surface apron singapore.
hercules visionary tortured hat. core constructor gundam served joshua barrier ing tutoring hawaiian katherine foreman followed saving carlsbad gambling app.
shows asf nicaragua wound blaze became superstar reviewers surprisingly delle russell attained corresponds published sinatra 23. infringement stared feather authorised, flickr.
sermon weighting stanley traits, precursor lymphoma kj. allows greg checksum destinations cookbook demonstrations congressman assert sol nickelback.
larry pricegrabber watkins home iraqi journey.
barefoot consultancy zoofilia shawn tls conceptual tbh.

Makes sense. Most people who get offended by SJWs excluding them had poor parental attachments. Alienation for being male by my own mother was my problem. I still outshone my sister.

latin wasnt enough?

To be fair, half of us whites are suicidal and do more damage to whites than any asian.

As for Japanese, you can't expect them to fight the whole world, when they are so dependent on imports. Nor can you expect them to go fix others broken shit.

I don't remember seeing europeans expressing support for Japan and it's nationalistic effort en masse either. Given how poisoned western culture has become, and how it only peddles poison to Japan and the rest of the world, I'm not surprised.

Generally speaking, no nation should meddle into the affairs of another - not that and secret services don't do that constantly.

Oh, he's the e-celeb cuck that wants us to feel sorry for coalburners and race traitors.

Saged. Reported.

Meh. Bump.

basically SJWs raging at Spanish being such a gendered language.

> only (((white person))) in the room
Even in truth, the jew lies.

Forsooth, thou art a faggot. Upload the video directly next time, foul purveyor of rectal drain-snaking.

This is why OP always need to be politely encouraged to directly upload the videos instead of linking to Jewtube. There's literally no excuse not to.

you force diverse communities to happen so now we need diverse training to live in the diverse communities you forced.