Empty Niggerball Stadiums

Several NFL stadiums are nearly empty post kick-off as the National Anthem controversy rolls into week 7.

Plenty of empty seats visible at the Hard Rock Stadium in Florida as the New York Jets play the Miami Dolphins.

“Swaths of empty seats here post kickoff,” tweeted columnist Armando Salguero.

archive.fo/z1hqI

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JUQngBKTilA
espn.com/nfl/attendance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Enjoy a kike free first post

I still think they'll go full kneel and light sooner or later.

Can't wait to see these niggers overpaid for playing a game get their just desserts for all the bullshit.

GAS THE SPORTSBALLNORMIES, CUCK WAR NOW

BTW look at how the glow in the dark NFL teams have tried to distribute the crowd a bit to give the impression of fuller sections, esp. in 2nd pic. I bet the ushers prevent people from moving down too.

Wonder what will happen at the Super bOwl?

Without the NFL how will blacks make it besides rap?

How can we encourage white men to fuck their wives on Sundays instead of watching niggerball?

To be fair, it is the Jets, so can you really blame people for not giving a shit?

A reminder: youtube.com/watch?v=JUQngBKTilA

wife just wants to sit on cuckbook instead of fuck on weekends

I keep forgetting this shit

If you know anyone who still watches this garbage it is your duty to ridicule them like the cuck they are. Lately l have been laughing at people who wear sports merch in public. They know… Even if they don't want to admit it to themselves. Every last one of them gets beet red from enbarressment. I've even had three so far ask me what else they can do to kill time, to which l've been replying spend time with your family.

as fantastic as this is shit teams always have low attendance. winning teams have sell outs.

People must realize these NFL & NBA is funded by television contracts. The owners def cash in when places are jammed and consessions are slamming. but in the end it is peanuts compaerd to the money they make off of the TV deals they have.

A few years ago the Florida Marlins were getting 500-1000 people at baseball games. SO the owners moved to Miami and wasted a few billion dollars building a new shithole to house a shit team.

LIVE FANS DO NOT MATTER!!!! IT IS TOO BIG!!!! TOO MUCH MONEY DUMPED INTO IT BY NETWORKS AND ADVERTISERS.

YOU MUST BOYCOTT THE TV. STOP WATCHING THE TV ON SUNDAY.

Thursday night is a crapfest. and ESPN pid 1.9 billion for Monday Night Football. They were able to do thos cause they collect $700,000,000 a month in suncription fees from cable providers.

If "fans" stopped watching ESPN and Sunday football they would make every player realize they are at work and have to cater to the fans who watch them preform.

Imagine if you were at a restaurant and the black waiter bring you you food kneeled at your table and told you the social injustices in society.

The restaurant would be filled with kardashians.

Keep at it.

While those fags are watching fartball anthony weiner is trying to rape their kids.

A lot of people light fireworks diring the games around here, would be a shame if someone anonymously reported illegal fireworks, or even better "suspected gunshots"

the Miami Dolphins, granted the Hard Rock is injun owned, it is in Gardens. Miami Gardens is shithole poor neighborhood, the only thing going for it is Miami U.

nba

I'm retarded it's downtown **I never been in Miami in a while.

These are the 2 worst niggerball teams, they're always empty

Idk, I had sex with my wife today but she's already pregnant.

this but with a tranny's johnson

Fuck me i was just thinking that. With how much normies Snapchat theyre almost becoming hikkis, no time to fuck anymore

Millennials are barely having sex as it is user. Gen Z even less so but number of partners but it looks like they're hooking up earlier and fucking fewer people, which is good.

Nice tiny pictures faggot, but I'll bump this since you posted a source in archived form.

It's funny how popular Snapchat is, and yet I've never used it. Partly because I'm unattractive, but mostly I hate the idea of taking pictures of everything and everyone and uploading it all on the web.

If my future wife would put on a cute frog costume and have lovely tits I would breed her endlessly without control.

Checked
Thanks for being a non-kike I guess

Checked
THROW NIGGERS OFF OF OVERPASSES

GOOD
Only fat cucks, army jocks, and boomers pay attention to football. Whichever one they may be they sure are distracted by bread and circus to notice what's wrong with the west and the US. Their wives probably pay attention to celebrate gossip too, another jew industry to confused whites from running their own nations.

If your wife/husband/significant other has this app, ask that they delete it. If they put up a fight, insist. If they continue to fight, leave them.
Snapchat is a cheating-enabling app, like Tinder and KiK. Your SO has no need for an app that automatically deletes their message history for them unless they're doing something they don't want you to see.

t. left a woman for exactly this, she started burning coal within a week.

>>>/r9k/

Tell them to go on a date with their wives instead. Eventually they'll want to fuck as pay off for the outing.

The ennui that sets in for the white man when he has no distraction has to be filled with something productive. He could just end up investigating this niggerball knee shit as a result anyway

I am literally unable to think of anything more beta than wearing another man's name on your clothing.

You know what the really interesting part is? It's how quickly normalfags are willing to drop the bread and circuses they were so absorbed in only a short while ago.

And now the SJWs are coming for our 40k.

Buying some nigger's jersey for your wife/gf/daughter to wear?

sportsball cucks should either play sports themselves or just spend time with their family in a productive manner that doesn't involve the talmudvision.

if you live in a nice white town like me you can go watch highschool football games

They're only protesting this circus because they still are invested in it and want it to go back to pure escapism.

RESPECT OUR FLAG OR THE LORD WILL STRIKE YE

Same shit as every year. But you won't have that, 10k a seat bullshit and maybe for the first time, 30 second tv spots won't cost a new record amount.

Off by one because if you need to convince another man of that, it's a lost cause with that fucker. So instead, you fuck her and let him watch his obese negros on tights jump on one another.

Zooming in I still see a sea of cucked Whites still prostrating themselves to jew nigger ball.

It's NY area so plenty of dummies to fill the fucker and they have in the past. Been shit for years as far as I know. Cleveland on a Sunday, what else are cucks going to do? Those dumb fucks are forever optimistic, it's why they haven't left Cleveland.

hahah pretty good. But gay.

nothing will ever be safe until SJWs are getting gunned down in the streets

At least it will be another massive redpill opportunity, however we can't let them touch the lore with their disgusting heretical hands.

Remember to ask your normie friends who their favorite black bull is if they bring up NFL.

user, I hate to be the one to tell you, but that wasn't when she started burning coal

but i want army jock bf now

Good. Football is for plebs. Any post about how Verstappen was absolutely (((robbed))) at F1 Austin today?

Fuck you (((shill))). Normies aren't our enemies in this fight, niggers and their (((handlers))) are. GTFO.

Futbol >> (((Football)))

Nah, kickball has far too many browns in it. Been developing an interest in the NHL in the last few weeks tbh. There's a tidy, YT sport if ever there was one. I still love racing in all forms. Certainly a significant number of superlative Whites in just about every area of motorsports.

Ferrari International Assistance, nigger.

espn.com/nfl/attendance

The Sunken Costs Fallacy is powerful stuff…

What are based sports?

Hockey? Although niggers are starting to infect that.

Auto racing? F1, Indycar, WEC (LOLLMP1 IS DED)

MMA?

Not really anymore. NHL is Eurofied now and the physicality has plummeted; fighting is waaaaay down and dropping every year. Even as a Canadian and lifelong Leafs fan I've watched a total of about half an hour of hockey this season so far and watch a total of maybe 20 games all last season (including playoffs).

Yep. They're really pushing Diversity™ here in Canada especially.

For now, NHL is probably the single best national-scale sport to target support for, simply because of the yuge percentage of whites traditionally in the sport. Sure would be a shame if the Nigger Felons League tanked and the NHL exploded in popularity at the same time right? The future will take care of itself if we do the right things now.

There's yet to be a star black player though right? They're usually "French" Canadian enforcer types that just keep the stars from getting jacked around too much right?

Hockey is the best currently. More cucked than it used to be, as with virtually everything now, but it still persists as the whitest sport you can watch. has a point though about the diversity meme. The networks were sucking nigger P.K. Subbans cock last year during Nashville's playoff run and especially during the Stanley Cup. Rightly, the near all-white (think they have a mocha on the team) beat them in the Stanley Cup finals because they're badass white dudes who play hockey/live in a blue collar city that is surrounded by areas that are, ON AVERAGE, less that 10% black. Many areas hovering at 0%. Great stuff.

There have been a few; one current. Jarome Iginla will likely be a hall of famer but he's 40 and unsigned (likely retired for all intents and purposes). PK Subban is the young superstar. He plays in Nashville and became the go to bull for everyone when he played in Montreal.

Depending on your definition of "star player", P.K. Subban of the Nashville Predators gets a lot of face time. Refer to my post:

I don't know if you're American or not but at least here in Canada "star" is not disputed with him. He's basically up there with Crosby and Ovechkin as one of the faces of the league (along with McDavid and Matthews becoming that).

That's pretty disgusting. Not that way down here south of you guys. Maybe last year during the playoffs like I said, but not generally. Although, I'm not extremely plugged into hockey news, etc. I mostly just follow one team, and I follow the footniggerball team of that city more so.

theyre communists, son. SJW is just a term for the uninitiated. like calling jews "the global elite/ the banks/ etc." but we are initiated, aren't we user?

no, quite profane in fact :-DDDDD

It is but that's Canada for you. We get called Sweden 2.0 for a reason. If you're some shade of brown up here you'll REALLY get extra attention. Drake for instance is like the official representative for the Raptors. When I watch Sportsnet and they show basketball highlights (I don't pay attention to them though usually) they always flock to him if he's there in the stands. When it comes to hockey star power by name (currently active players only of course) it essentially goes here as:

Anyways, I'd expect that by around 2030 we'll see the NHL down to about 90ish% white. That might sound drastic to some but when you factor in the young demographics of the major hockey countries excluding Russia (Canada, Sweden and the USA) and all the white moms who are terrified of lil Johnny using an iPad without a helmet and bodyguard, it'll likely be accurate. Likely there will be a pretty big (relatively speaking) HAPA boom due to players coming from BC and whatnot.

They'll all be a bunch of pussies and the league will throw fighting and checking out the window, and it'll become soccer on ice.

Yes.

They already are doing this in junior programs; I know in the CHL (which is comprised of the QMJHL, OHL and WHL - see: where like half of NHL players are drafted out of as teens) they've made a rule where fighting is a suspension and they have like a three strike rule or something and you're banned. I think they're even more hardcore about this down in the US in the NCAA for hockey and have been more pussified for longer. Keep in mind that even for players who have no realistic intent of going pro, these leagues are vital as they offer college scholarships after they're done unlike football and whatnot in the US where you get into college because you can play ball. You can see how a lot of guys aren't going to piss away their education just to get punched in the face. The filters out enforcer/tough types early and thus you see fewer and fewer in the NHL. Yeah there are minor pro leagues like the AHL (which is like the hockey equivalent to AAA baseball - and also their rules about fighting and general tough play has been nerfed often as trials for potential NHL rule changes) but you're not exactly making Gretzky bucks and after awhile you're going to be edged out by teams wanting to put their prospects down there.

Bingo.

i know gamergate was essentially a cucked reddit thing, but imagine if we actively reached out memetically to the average sportsball fan and redpilled them, the cultural shift would be palpable.
the comedian bill burr is a good example of how even an oildrilling normie sportsfan can be slowly brought over to our side. there's a lot of strongholds of radical centrist nihilist men in society in general, including stuff like metal fans. i'm not saying i want these people to represent us, but if we redpilled these strongholds they could be extremely useful idiots for shifting the overton window.

Maybe true both of you. But for now, it's simply the best team sports alternative to the NFL, and it will send a strong message to not just the owners but to the whole world if yt abandons the blatantly nigger league in droves.

Some things are better left unspoken, user.

Kill yourself.

Weightlifting and shooting

Pats BTFO the niggers again

I hear on the Radio some advertisement for affordable sports game that has affordable food,beer & craft beer on certain day of the week.

People realized what they were paying for with the NFL.

i wish Baseball became great once again like it used to be, and affordable for families/communities to go to.

Every father should take their son out to a ball game at least once,while skipping school

Enough blood has been spilled over our flag for this kind of shit to happen tbh.

Still wrong. Coral Gables. Nowhere near that shitbox stadium. I am not sure the football team is even allowed on campus.

hunting, fishing, and etc. Get out and do some hunting for yourself.

I can't see hockey becoming a shitskin sport. Even with all the poos trying to play the game. It's more profitable for them to run with gangs and sling drugs than bother going pro at sports.

Watching other men play a sport is for cucks. The only non-cucked way to enjoy sports is to participate in one yourself.

A more moderated version of this. Join a local ethnic sports club. Soccer or rugby are your best bet. Play when you can and support when you can't. If you're Irish or German there are already huge communities for this in the US.

It's gamergate for normies and boomers. It's amazing.

Acute observation. More and more people are waking up.

>>>/reddit/

Stop playing with my fetishes, user

Empty stadiums are hardly any problem for most teams. You have to make sports fan stop paying for pay tv or other web services that stream the Niggerball into their brains. To give you an idea of how effective this is, my local sports team was getting treated rather unfairly in a rather famous sports broadcasting service by its (((journalists))) because it wasn't paying tribute to the ruling champions and walked off a second place award because of referees collusion in the cup match, so to fuck over said broadcasting company most of its viewership either broke off their contract with the tv station or flat out refused to watch the matches with it and opted for free services and other unofficial broadcasters. Moral of the story, said station had to officially apologize throwing one or two of their journalists under the bus and lost quite a lot of money. Though, obviously, sports fans forget every fucking lesson so now they're back at square one, but they still have a huge impact on the policies of Bread&Circus,Inc.
The system cannot function without white viewership. If you can convince sports fanatics that there's other alternative whites only sports, you've effectively dealt a deathly blow to the whole thing.

The Emperor Protects Israel

Also, fuck the sports jews.

The problem is I've no idea how to crack those circles. To be blunt thus far it's all been Trump acting alone, the angle he chose was the one he thought had the best chance of setting everything on fire. We should learn from how he did this.

Then make sure neither of you watch tv. If your white you should "distract" him with family time. No family? Perfect! The have fun making one.

Shooting, weightlifting, fencing, hockey, lacrosse, and dressing up in medieval gear and beating the shit out of each other.

F1
Indycar
BTCC
DTM
Formula 3.5 V8
Moto3
V8 Supercars
WRX
WTCC

Not in any particular order

At a recent social gathering, one of my lefty friends was veritably jizzing his pants over how exciting the Raiders vs. the Chiefs game was. I'm wondering how much of this level of excitement is intentional on the refs, players, and coaches part to try to entice people back into watching.

I know that you can't plan out to have a "Most amazing game ever" beforehand, but it's definitely possible to recognize when to fudge the application of the rules and suggest some wrestling like turnarounds in the third quarter in order to create a suddenly intense and exciting game.

Ultimately I think it'll be for naught though because the NFL underestimated how little of a fuck the standard fans give about progressive politics. Still kind of interesting how suddenly the NFL is awash in surprise upsets and amazing plays.

Are you implying profession sportsball is FAKED? That its all a GIANT LIBERAL STAGEPLAY LIKE WRESTLING?
It is, college sportsballs are more real, as is minor league non nhl hockey.

Combat sports.
Shooting.
Weightlifting.
Swimming.
Gymnastics.
Fencing.
Rugby.
You have a lot of choices.

(checked)
Nope.

Meh, motorsports went downhill after they started to cram everyone into super tight restrictions, they might aswell all drive the same car at this point.
Bring back the B
Is there anything but amateur racing thats even fun to watch anymore?

And you should play sports. Practice.
Not fucking watch them.

May I ask if there's a list of all the Jewish owned sports teams in the major sports of Europe as well?

Those are some fucking sick robes, is there a website that lists them all? I remember seeing American knights and they looked fucking awesome.

Yes, absolutely. The question becomes how would we actually prove or point out that NFL is fake AND gay? Because once you put together a video or infographic or something proving that, then all the fence-sitting normies get knocked off the fence onto our side. And the best part is that the NFL can't NOT do that right now.

Freakonomics already proved it's fake and the Wayans brothers proved it's gay.

Ramp up the memes on the Sportscucks. Seriously, these sportsball cucks did so much damage to the underlying foundations of White America by supporting these oligarch communist sports programs.

I'm not anti exercise or fitness, but these corporate "not for profit" HUGE profit sports ball college companies need their fucking asses handed to them hard.

good, so all we need to do is show our audience what they need to see.

I don't want to say this out loud because I do not want my lily white enjoyment to be smeared with shit, but SCUBA.

Let's keep the fire nice and toasty, so this Kneeling BS lasts into next season, the season they have yet to pay for. Months of buyers remorse building up amongst millions of sheeple denied their bread and circuses.

I've been getting into a lot of drag racing lately, no prep or loose weekend tournament sort of stuff.
Drag Week, and all the other events where you have to drive your race car to each track, is always interesting. pro mods are cool but I love seeing shit like embeded on the track.

Left/Dem/Libs have been after the NFL for decades, George Carlin summed it up in the 1970's.
NFL has been infiltrated and is being ruined from within, head injuries was first blatant attack, and PINK MONTH. Just like the Boy Scouts, attack and ruin from within.
NFL having ALL Networks not air the National Anthem now is a WIN FOR THE NFL and Networks = MOAR COMMERCIALS.
MSM owned by same Networks backs NFL. Collusion for the win Alex.
ESPN has attendance stats for all years, is attendance really down?
How about related Stocks?
DISNEY? 20% of revenue stream is NFL
DirecTV? pays 700M for NFL, DirecTV shows up in the portfolios of George Soros
Electronic Arts? pays 300M for Madden NFL
Boston Beer Company, Sanderson Farms Chicken, Nike, Pepsi, Comcast, General Electric, NBC, CBS, etc.?
Need to protest and boycott better if you want to send a real message.

People have been screaming about sjws creeping up on 40k for a while. Until now the sjw filth have yet to show their ugly asses and it's so far looking good for everyone else (as far as GW standards go)

This is true but incomplete. The big money comes from TV and that pays the salaries as part of the collective bargaining agreement. Those payments are fixed from the networks to the league

However…

Ad sales from the networks to sponsors are based on ratings. If the ratings aren't there, the networks have to lower ad prices or negotiate with sponsors. In other words, the networks have fixed costs (payments to the league) but variable revenue (fees from sponsors)

If football becomes a money loser for the networks (and it might; sponsors are big corporations like, say, proctor and gamble, and they won't overpay for ads) then the networks will go back to the league and say "we gotta renegotiate"

At this point, the league can say "fuck you pay me" because they have an enforceable contract, or they can renegotiate. If they say "fuck you pay me" then when that contract expires, the networks will open the bidding for the next TV deal at $1.

The NFL is trying desperately to grow overseas. The NBA had great success with this (((David stern))) was an absolute wizard at this.

another small detail is the fact that a full stadium and the noisy crowd is part of the at home viewer experience. If that goes away, viewers will too.

t. sports marketing guy

PSA

These are shill bots, people. CIA upped their meme game, pretty successfully.

The dumb kikes managed to piss off even the boomers with this.

jews truly are the most incompatible species of life with earth.
aliens would fit in better.

Politics or not, why should anyone give a fuck about football? It's all this false belief that you have something, but you really have jack shit. You have no son playing the game. You get nothing no matter who wins, and no one who isn't stupidly obsessed truly cares about details. With any game it's fine with friends, or with something you play yourself, but none of these people personally know anything about the NFL other than watching it.

This. It is just another jew tool to drive men and women apart and enabling cheating. Broke up with a woman i was dating as well for refusing to delete it. Didn't burn coal though, there is still a certain social ostracism towards that here. Usually the only ones fucking niggers and spics here are fat and/or ugly chicks since they're social outcasts already.

Bread and Circus
I have been trying to convert sports fans towards more lucrative efforts too. The problem is that ever since WWII world jewry made it so not only sports grew in size way past their intended use, but that they came to represent people and places rather than teams that pick players apart based on their skills. Look at any league across Europe and unless it's in some poorer country like Ireland or Belarus, the vast majority of the players for each individual team not only do not hail from the city said team is "representing", they don't even come from the same country period or are "naturalized" to play for the Nationals. People are latching onto sports or e-celebs or anything that can be considered a party just to clash with each other and have something they can define as their own, as they're not permitted to express their inner racial and national values in any other way lest they get called out as racists or bigots.
Sports vidya or playing sports with pals is the only intended purpose of the thing. Competitive professional sports kill the spirit as it's not in the prize money or the salaries, but in the glory of besting another man on a playfield that made sports the spectacle they should be. People started paying to watch matches (and BET on the matches) so Jews took notice and create business empires any time a new one arises.

Kabaddi.

Maybe they ARE aliens. Think about it, they're completely parasitic shapeshifters, whose true form is hideous to a real human.

well i used to be a metalhead so i understand the culture pretty well - they tend to exist at some point along a centrist-nihilist spectrum/path, so the trick is to turn their 'rick and morty'-tier nihilism into 'true detective'-tier nihilism, turn that into nietzsche-tier nihilism, and then redpill from there.
i'd say with sports fans the big thing would be playing to their need for masculinity. also getting the nonathletic, non-participatory type sports fans to take up stuff themselves, and influence them to get /fit/.

GW is its own worst enemy when it comes to ruining 40k, killing the game, and losing customers.
Whoring out Licensing is saving GW, so look for more kiddy and SJW APPS in the future.

Good point on nihilism. A deep venture into nihilism will always result in a person either killing themselves or finding purpose in life, as those are the only options. No one stays there.

Thanks Lori!

Professional bass fishing is pretty uncucked.

Child-sitting is a woman's job, Kike. Another attempt to offload female failure onto all men.
Where's the mother in the picture? out being 'liberated', that's where
What is a DV charge.

I remember a story which I have reason to believe was true where some guy went to a baseball game while he willingly let some stranger fuck his wife. it blows my mind how gutless millennial men are. really think about how fucking pathetic this cuck is:

He's paying hard-earned money to jew-owned teams, to watch spics and niggers who he's never met play other spics and niggers from a city he's never been to. he's wearing merchandise with other men's names on his back, buying overpriced mystery-meat hotdogs and watered-down estrogen-laden beer, impotently cheering for a bunch of bored millionaires while bland degenerate music blasts around the stadium. all the while, his wife is getting pleasured by another man–and he's ostensibly okay with this arrangement. truly cuckoldry is a fate worse than death.
killing cucks is a mercy.

Great news

Hopefully the breads fall too. Because without external survival pressures, "responsible conservatives" won't do a goddamn thing against this overwhelming kikery. As long as they have a moderately full belly and minor diversions, boomer-cucks and normalfags will suffer any range of indignities jews have conditioned them to accept.

Watching and chanting for niggers kicking around a ball is like watching a nigger fucking your wife.

Playing tennis.

They wrestling over who gets the poop spot?

seats at some stadiums are colored to give impression of fuller stands

I stopped watching these niggers a few years ago when all the games went from the network tv to paid channels. Tbh this is when most of the viewership started tuning out. Mix in getting raped for consessions and tickets and suddently being the wrong color (i.e., white) at these games, then this is what you get.

Mercedes USA moved from NJ to Atlanta, sponsors 2 of the most niggerific franchises (Saints - Superdome and Falcons - brand new Mercedes Stadium), and fills their corporate staff with Atl niggers.

please tell me these niggers were shot after this photo was taken

hockey is the last stand of implicit whiteness

This is good. For 2 reasons.

1: it shows that there's a hell of a lot of people sick of niggers protesting their bullshit

2: The kikes at the NFL are finally giving in saying the players should stop because their ratings are slumping, and advertisers are dropping out. Shekels are drying up so the nigger pawns in football need to stop protesting so the kike upstairs can make more money. This is finally coming to light and leftists will hate the NFL for not caring about nigger protests.

spoiler that shit you fuck

What's the problem?

So with the news that online advertising has not at all provided returns on investments, what would happen if the same knowledge were collected about niggerball and all the money spent on advertisements to sustain the sport? What, oh what, would happen if the only money they would get is pay-per-view (worked around via piracy) and butts in the seats?

I laughed, but its still sad. Ive heard nu males actually say this irl and on jewbook before I deactivated it. I called someone a faggot for giving money to bernie sanders and his response is

I've seen similar degeneracy. I got into an argument with some beta on kikebook and called him a cuck and he actually responded with, "It takes a real man to be comfortable with another man pleasuring his woman. Why would you think cuck is an insult?" Fucking unbelievable.

Chess.

I don't think anyone who watches TV would even make it here. I am 30 now (I've been coming to Holla Forums since halfchan when I was about 19-20ish). I stopped watching TV when I was about 15 or 16. Anyone who can stand TV is a moron.

After you leave it, like any other alien thing, it looks more and more foreign every year you are away. I was a somewhat bluepilled christfag when I stopped watching (I never bought in to the egalitarian nonsense with sex or race, but I was otherwise bluepilled aside from NOT trusting the fucking government because their actions did not make sense unless they were aliens from outer space or something). My apologies that that devolved into something of a blogpost, but that is the only view I can really have.

TV is cancer with no redeeming qualities.

I practice war and do not care for "sports." The purpose of all sports originally is wargames. They are not doing what they are designed for, now. I suspect that all sports will continue to be shit until kikes are ovened.

That's what GG was, user. It was a Holla Forums creation from halfchan that started the whole exodus process.

Make sure that everyone uses this as a redpill opportunity. I have even had people at work come up and ask me what I think about it. I immediately steer them to how the whole system is anti-white and needs to go.

The knight aesthetic is absolutely fucking awesome. Even as an Odinist now, I still like it. I think the next time I build a set of armor for another campaign I will try to make it look knightly.

(checked)
And it's fucking pathetic that they accept it.

It's too bad that it can't just be over with in a day, really.

Good, hope the whole thing goes down in flames.
But, the REAL question is: WTF is going on in this pic??

This has never been more relevant.

Spread the idea around that such cuck's women should be 'enjoying' themselves with actual men whom prefer to spend time with women rather than watching men in spandex. Get it into the the minds of the public that every man whom watches any niggerball is an cuck. Shame them worse than anything they ever laid upon the shoulders of gamers and being basement dwellers.

Pro sports is an incredible burden on the USA as it is. Typically the taxpayers in a city are the ones who bear the cost of new stadiums, and the promise of the tax revenue making up for it doesn't add up. Even in those rare cases where they claim it eventually did, it's money spent on useless entertainment by the city's residents themselves, it's vampiric.

The whole thing should be shut down or the stadiums turned into amphitheaters able to be filled with water for mock sea battles and gladiator and animal-baiting games like in the Roman era. Anything less is un-American.

The Decline

The best thing about the Sports Ball protest is that they think they are winning by driving away all the raycisst fans.

How many of the recent game tickets do you suppose are donated? I know the NFL can just donate tickets to a bunch of crackheads and then write off their 'fair value' afterwards, basically counting it as a loss to offset any profit.

This is it; brilliant! Also, maybe include: why are you loyal to "xteam"? "They're OUT as soon as they get a better deal; they have NO loyalty to their fans at all. Are the players FROM your city? NO. Are the owners from your city? No. So why give a shit?

It's not enough to just shame them, we have to channel them into useful hobbies. Lots of people are saying that people will just switch to hockey, but how does that help us? Eventually it will become pozzed if it isn't already, and it's still not a beneficial hobby in that it doesn't cultivate them in any useful way as a person.

Even tinkering with Maker™ shit is better than watching pro sports.

It's unfortunate that the powers that be are no longer motivated by financial gain, this would be a lot easier if that was the case.

LOOL, Hockey. I''m in Florida How about we meme that OBSERVING events is just that (dear god)……..you're NOT DOING SHIT, THESE GUYS ARE.

you'd better be shitposting, user.

Thank God for President Trump

Kill yourself, queer.

Not that I disagree with what you said, but you sound like a massive tryhard faggot.

British catch as can wrestling+ Irish collar and elbow wrestling are pretty refined tbh

this is the best news ive read in a month pertaining to killing nigger culture for good.

What sucks is that sports like football baseball and soccer most certainly aren’t nigger culture. That shit is ours. Nfl got itself fucked. The existence of their shit league isn’t required for the games to be played. Bet you a nigger doesn’t come up with a game like baseball if you gave him 80 years to sit and think about it. Football isn’t black. Baseball isn’t Latino. They’re playing white mans games.

Good point, damned good point user.

Need to brainstorm on what and HOW to do it tho. Normalfags are so far out of my own mental capacity its like dealing with children and my patience for adult children whom are not potato is about as far as I can throw em. Also there is a massive worldview difference in which I don't see eye to eye with them what so fucking ever.

Need some advice from the user's more inclined at understanding and guiding such minds please.

I have a few normie friends and what I can share with you is this: If you're not an influence in your immediate group of friends you'll have a harder time pulling them into your worldview. You also have to accept that it's difficult to convince people who are already set in their ways without heavy memetics. I'm lucky to have dudebros as friends (sports enthusiasts, played sports in high school, still lift occasionally, you know the type), and they're one of the easiest type of person to feed redpills to. They already understand on some level why things are fucked but you need to guide them in some logical way to the correct destination. Start off with cucks (not too difficult to do, most men like to laugh at the pathetic beta male or groan at the cuck stupidity), then slowly insert your ideas in odd ways.

The most difficult type of normie is the semi-brainwashed left-leaning/libertarian nu-male/female. I haven't had as much success with these types because it takes much longer to feed redpills without them rejecting it. The best way to guide these minds are to start by getting them into a normal hobby different from partying/being potatoes. Once you're in a different setting you can "unveil" a ground level redpill topic like black crime, immigration, etc. The trick is really to find a topic that would be of interest to them and their personal goals and to not linger on the topic. If you're doing something fun/different from what they're normally doing you have the advantage to lay groundwork and work from there. Just as an example, I talk history with a buddy of mine when we jam together. He's receptive to a lot of WWII redpills because he's interested in the subject and considers me reliable in the info I give.

These only really work on friends/long term acquaintances though because they have to hold you in some regard to work. The ultimate influencing technique here is to be a reasonable person, and once you've established yourself as a reasonable person you give them reasonable ideas to open them up and be receptive to your harder redpills

F1 has a nigger in it. No thank you.

If having a single nigger in the sport is your threshold, you're going to have a hard time finding a sport.

Dudebro types in my country are often apolitical, and they hold very inconsistent and stupid views.

The reason why left leaning people are harder to convince of your points is because they already have a sort of political identity that they identify with. The aforementioned does not. Typically the easiest people with a political background to make aware of white genocide are conservatives / christians. The problem with this group however is that most of them are older, and if you're not of a similar age it's very hard to convince them of anything, even if you were it probably is hard since people get jaded at that age into their views and never question them anymore.

I find hard left / anti racist thought to be nigh impossible to make aware of anything. They deny facts, they switch topics once it gets heated and then pretend nothing has happened at all. Even if you do have a point they give a response along the lines of 'well yeah maybe you're right'' but that's more a response of them being done talking to you rather than them questioning their views or thinking you're right.

If you have a person who believes everyone is equal 100%, races are non existant in humans and is a tool of oppression, well goodluck making them aware of white genocide. Often they turn a blind eye to any suffering of white people since other people suffered much more in their minds. They outright deny anything you present, as their education reinforced their beliefs of inequality. Also this is mostly me talking about the scholary type of leftist. Plenty of poor people vote on leftwing parties in Europe or democrats in US since they're financially the best choice for them.

The average man's dedication to football and other nigger-infested sports is much more insidious than we give it credit for.

Modern day sports - especially in America - are an outlet for man's natural tribalism.

Thanks to sports, these men feel like they are part of something, part of a group, and they get off by seeing that group fight and win. It becomes a massive part of their identity. Symbols like mascots and color schemes strengthen this tribalism. Modern men are so cucked that they don't even notice how their sport is not a white sport anymore.

Team worship is a hollow pastiche of man's dedication to his people and social group. Your tribe is your race - but that's not important anymore to cucked niggerball fans, who care more about points in a game than the welfare of their own people.

This is why it is more important than EVER that these subhumans keep on with their kneeling and summon gamergate 2.0. With no outlet to distract them, white men will be forced to have their natural aggression and in-group obsession channeled the proper way - through a racial/ethnic lens.

Do your part to encourage other white men to distance themselves from this garbage.

After a certain point a cuck has no hope of reversing and becoming redpilled. Anyone who voted for Hillary is damned without exception

Give your ticket to an user who will show up and walk out after the kneeling begins.

Swedish people. Do you know how they are?

Fuck em.

fixed

Then she has a useless low-T manlet for a "husband".

Hot off the meme press

More these are awesome

XChiefs fan here can confirm. When I quit watching because Peterson BLM bullshit I heard the team was doing good. I have no idea really tho because I got my life back from the Nigger Football League and it feels great.
Bonus: My children are doing better now that I quit worshiping Niggerball players.

wait, so are they standing FOR the boers or was i reading that wrong

Just ditched DirectTV. Don't even notice because we were not watching it anymore.

Russian tank olympics.
Somewhat boring though because I don't understand the language and all the participants are former soviet satellites driving the same ancient T-70 variants.

That wasnt how I intended it to be read, but I suppose you could read it either way. your way is more of an ironic type of humor since something like that would never happen.

I could throw a "who are" in front of "being systematically" but maybe ambiguity is better?

Reminds me of Electric Retard

this is the only sport fellas

gas yourself fuck

I can't beleive how sheltered the rich leftists that own these sportsball teams are for thinking they could insult their fanbases and everything they stand for and assuming they could get away with it unscathed. And this is post-Chik-Fil-A fag controversy, this is post-Trump blowback. No excuse, they made their bed now they shall lie in it.

Probably one of the fan comics. Electric Retard came back on goybook (surprised he hasnt been banned) and asked for fans to make their own comics. They are pretty fucking good and almost like the real thing.

Never heard of "ethnic sports clubs" ever. Especially for a white ethnicity like Irish or German.

How do you know what would be suitable ground to cover? I would normally treat WWII redpills as radioactive and the last thing to bring into any conversation.

I know one dudebro type in particular who might be receptive. He listens to Shapiro already, so it's just kosher right. There are two stumbling blocks, and those are weed and his Asian girlfriend.

YOURE THE MAN, FORCE HER

My area is full of Steelers Vs Browns rivalries. Unfortunately I live on the Ohio side and have to put up with Browns fans autistically screeching constantly. And I don't watch that shit anymore.

This area = fucking trash

Should've shot the both of them Hunter style, tbh

No he doesn't faggot

tell him "I hope you catch AIDS"

That would be great, but we all know you're lying and all you do is virtue signal on anonymous taiwanese audiophile boards.

You're not one of us. Get out, faggot.

Underrated post tbh. Back when the Nigger Felons League started it was dominated by white men and white fans. It was gradually eroded until it goes by it new name.

Frog in the pot syndrome.

Too bad some niggers are catching up to the pros, but they're still a minority.

I've noticed they put a lot of effort into their designs. For instance, the Japanese team, not bearing any medieval standard of its own, has got the Oda Clan's symbol emblazoned on their shields. Even the Israeli team's motif looks pretty cool.

You're talking about GW pre-current year. whether they're gonna be successful in their endeavors with their new found moves is yet to be seen, and people (and myself) will see this through with cautious optimism.
More like they're starting to actually make deals with other companies with said license for the first time in it's history (That deal with WizKids come to mind). putting it in a negative spin doesn't really help much.
Jokes on you I don't use shitty apps that're a waste of bytes

Oh dear God no, are they really that goddamn greedy? The money they've been making is already beyond the realm of ludicrous, to say nothing of the fucking NBA ontop of that. Even more important then for us to kill this cancer now before it spreads across the globe. Kike influence has to be stopped at every source, plus costing them massive shekels will be a bonus too

A few members of my family refuse to give up the jewish NFL. They all agree that is an organization that should not be supported, but regardless they still turn on the TV and watch every time "their team" is playing. I've tried to tell them that they can look up highlights and scores online without commercials and they seem to acknowledge this but continue to watch on the electric jew anyway.

How do we stop our families from supporting this shit?

40k the Game is looking bleak, outsold yet again by #1 X-Wing, it is sad really that the leader was unseated, additionally #3 was just a first run of something like 16 different super low cost miniatures, so one Rhino would equal 10+ at full retail, so imagine how many #3 sold in comparison;
Top 5 Non-Collectible Miniature Lines
Spring 2017
Title Publisher
Star Wars X-Wing
ANA/Fantasy Flight Games
Warhammer 40K
Games Workshop
D&D Nolzur’s Marvelous Minis
WizKids
Star Wars Armada
ANA/Fantasy Flight Games
Warmachine
Privateer Press
GW as a whole is doing a little better making up for several years in a slump.
The last thing GW needs is to do is bow to SJW, and try to make everyone happy.

Its Luckpuck.

They want some diversity in their (((global workforce))) and we all know almost none of the rapefugees achieve full employment, so they are coming here for that need.

Show by doing, that's what I think is the key. If you have fun with non-TV and non-sports oriented hobbies, share them with the community. As much as hams get made fun of by people online, I'm a long time amateur radio nerd and I've never been made fun of for my hobby. People are generally very interested. Ham radio's gotten this one right in another way - Field Day - a yearly event in the early summer where hams go out in public and use their stations on battery, solar, or other alternative power sources. I've parked myself down at the local state park now for a couple years, set up the gear, and operated and offered the normies a chance to talk into the radio. I've converted several people into being hams that I know of for sure, and probably others (I live in a touristy area) because the whole hobby is really neat. When I was a kid I used to go down to the park and watch old men play chess, that's another idea as well. Educators call this modeling and it is very effective. It's how TV works - all the cheering fans in the stadium and ecstatic normies in the ads make a person think they are having fun, but with TV it's just an illusion without any sense of actual involvement.

Show by doing, it's so easy a monkey can manage it.

^made fun of in real life I mean

online it's a different story, I truly think that amateur radio is one of the things (((they))) shill against because it scares them, imagine an army of people who can both send and receive information without any outside forces controlling them or making any money

Start with the fact that we knew about Pearl and go from there. Or if you prefer, start about how we loved Hitler in the 1930s by and large, and how he loved the USA and how our proto Air Force used the swastika. Or maybe talking about how Roosevelt ran on an anti-war ticket while secretly plotting with a variety of figures both here and from foreign lands to create WWII.

There are a lot of options. I think one good entry point which would even work on hard leftists to get them researching would be pointing out that we were using PCM-coded audio transmission during the war with SIGSALLY. Coventry's another good redpill, most people still have no idea about that.

t. cuck who is wearing his Cam Newton jersey with Blacked.com open in multiple tabs

Nut up. Grab her by the pussy, haul her to the bedroom and ravish her.

Its the same trick as the inauguration they picked times and places to exploit their arguement.

Hs history class tier propaganda.

THERE ARE NO GOOD JEWS
neck yourself

The NFL,the NBA,and NBL aren't the only leagues for their sport. I would also like to make boxing great like it used to be as well.

Stop feeding them High Fructose Corn Syrup or whatever the fuck they call it now.
Insulin resistance and obesity reduce your sex drive.

Fuck you kike, Fischer tried his best to shine a light on the filth and was run out of the country for his efforts. He risked everything, and lost most of it, to try and wake people up to what was happening.

Stadiums are always like that during regular season games.

You've never been to a football game, I take it. There are no ushers.

cant run a premise on an exception. there are no good jews is still a good assumption to behold as they have to prove themselves up to their last resorts in order for everyone else to trust them, as boby fischer did

And that's why women can't be saved.

If you say killing cucks is a mercy, then why hasn't anyone come down to Gadsden Alabama to come help me kill myself?

Samson Looms.

No good jews. It's just circumstance that a traitorous to his own race kike was able to wake up to how terrible they all are. Always important to remember that no matter how BASED a minority or kike is, their children and grandchildren and no where near guaranteed to keep that self awareness. Something that civic nationalists always fucking ignore.

Wrong way to look at it. Women have no self-control. Society in general though has shifted to a direction where they are free to indulge as much as they want in degeneracy. Dogs will overeat if they are given excess food. Not their fault, they just werent probably trained.

Wasn't Fischer childless and spent his entire life exposing said kikes. I think that warrants something though. I mean if the guy had some cunt shit out kikelings I'd have a different stance on it all.

What is a DV charge?

If you try to push a control, they'll have the cops kill you for it.

exactly this, yet i don't think people like bobby fischer or cole should be treated like the rest.