Google's Fact-Check API

So the weenies on HN are already wringing their hands over potential third parties manipulating (((facts))) by flooding search results with alternatives.

Just put some JSON in a script tag and Bob's your uncle.

developers.google.com/search/docs/data-types/factcheck

Other urls found in this thread:

d3c42d5d-5544-4552-a000-95a35ba3d196.htmlpasta.com/
pastebin.com/bHjSUWYQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bwahahaha it can't be this simPle

I like your thinking OP

OP is absolutely right, it is this fucking easy. I just reviewed it, and using googles own search engine optimization, you can exploit results of fact checks to the top result.

Kek, just by inverting the name and using antonyms you get the real name of it. Kikes mirroring is world class. Anyways thanks OP, let's see if i still remember some JSON. A more indepth tutorial on how exactly this works and is to be exploited would be nice too.

If anyone can make a tutorial for a non-code person….

How do I check facts with google tho? Googling "the world is flat" doesn't return any fact check thing for me

The code has to be embedded in a site that appears in Google's search results.

I'll slap together a code generator for you guys.

Bumping while I wait for a tutorial for the JSON noobs

That's hilarious.

To be clear:

You see those google search results with the claim and true/false right on the results page?

You can pretend to be a fact checking website by just writing this little json tag in your webpage, and google will take that and show it on their results page.

Results:
Was Hitler /ourguy/?
www.polfacts.com
Claim: "Hitler did nothing wrong."
Fact Check by polfact.com: True

This is what you get when you hire pajeet coders.

Here you go, skiddies:
d3c42d5d-5544-4552-a000-95a35ba3d196.htmlpasta.com/

It doesn't have robust field checking, so make sure to run it through the official validator just to be sure.

Fact: Google is beyond saving

Here's the source code, for anyone interested: pastebin.com/bHjSUWYQ

the thing is google is only going to give the authority to certain websites.

a whitelist if you will.

also, i don't know if that's the truth for sure.

it's just most likely. test for yourselves of course, it's just too stupid for me to believe they wouldn't have these kind of guards in mind…

Google was founded by jews; it has always beeen beyond saving.

If there is a whitelist (or they're aggressive with blacklisting), one could create a website parroting the party line with the intent to get it recognized as reputable. Then slowly, subtly, submit redpilled facts. All normie-friendly, so as not to trigger anyone too quickly.

are you guys actually pushing flat earth or was it just an example?

Flat Earth is the example on Google's documentation page.

No, kikes are pushing it, and really hard at that which is why it popped up everywhere suddenly. Simply another /x/ theory to mix with actual theories to discredit everything.

Can someone explains to me what this means exactly?

I know that Google likes fresh evergreen content and that once a topic or search term gains traction with enough searches they will prioritize news articles to the top of page 1 on Google. From my understanding this is how they determine if something is "newsworthy"

Does changing the JSON on your web page trick Google into displaying your web page alongside MSM news sources on the top results? Or does this do something else? Can anyone explain this manipulates SEO?

Kek, this is great user, thanks. So all i need to do is make a website to a topic and use that script to make it look more legit in google search?

It'll probably need to have a certain searc hrank, from the spec:

So maybe mix some PC-approved facts in first and get the normies linking to your page to grind the rank up. I'm just a dev and not an SEO guy, though.

I see, so basically exactly what kike media is doing. True on useless topics to create false trust, and lie when its important. Only that you put in a truths instead of lies. It's not that hard though, every allgorithm can be tricked.

Checked, lmao it's true

It doesn't, if your website is obscure it won't show up just because of a JSON tag. But if it shows, it supposedly tricks Google into think you've been fact-checked.