The Mono Archetype

One ring to unite us all! One ideal to rule!

Identifier One:
In the past, white people thought of themselves as descendants of Adam/Eve, in a pure racial caste that lead to Christ and the aristocracies of Western Civilization. Satan and his subhumans were hell bent on the destruction of our seed.
But as time went on, Adam return to his earliest Roman Catholic form as the father of all races and humanoid species, the original sinner.

Identifier Two:
The Aryan racial idea leads us back to ancient Indus valley, Persian, Babylonia, Egypt, and later Greek civilization. But we know the white race goes back all the way to the Cromagnon. And unless you want to become a Zoroastrian or Hindu, a Christian Gnostic, the unifying aspects have already fallen to the shitskin mixed races… including the rise of black magic of Judaism and mystery schools that are for the elite.

Identifier Three:
The Norse/Celtic tribes and the traditions of the Greco-Roman culture is what we call "classic" white civilization… the old gods, the old heroes.
But when we look into the myths and symbols we find they go back much farther than the cultures who used them. We find most of the knowledge was washed away through war and conversion. All we are left with are scattered myths about Odin written as to not offend Christians, and the accepted pagan philosophers of Hellenism. This can give whites an aristocratic and heroic spirit but the complexity of it all is overwhelming for most people working 40+ a week, raising children, socializing online… It's for the higher minded individuals who can sort through the vast amount of disinformation and modern Marxist propagandist twisting the meanings of things. The (((critics))) of idealism who dumb everything down and cry "racism".

What unites all white people into one kind? Calling ourselves 'human' and others subhuman works in the technical biological sense but "humanity" is a philosophy of inclusion and race mixing over time.

We must find the roots of our racial tree and the soil it was planted, then follow the lineage of all our heroes that lead us to Western Civilization. Until this happens, we will be globalized into a common humanity of subhumans

A spirit of the blood is rising. But there is no unifying archetype outside of pre-WW2 symbolism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis:_The_Antediluvian_World
academia.edu/4840474/_Wisdom_of_Former_Days_The_Manly_Hittite_King_and_Foolish_Kumarbi_Father_of_the_Gods_forthcoming_in_Mapping_Ancient_Near_Eastern_Masculinities_edited_by_Ilona_Zsolnay_Routledge_Press_
canvas.brown.edu/courses/1023508/files/57153270?module_item_id=9852553
academia.edu/5444767/The_God_Ninurta_-_CHAPTER_THREE_Ninurta_in_Mythology
academia.edu/5444769/The_God_Ninurta_-_CHAPTER_ONE_Ninurtas_Role_in_Ancient_Mesopotamian_Kingship
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jung likely supported the pre-ww2 volkish movement among the youth.
This might be anledning till be recreated.

Evola thinking the empire as god might be part of the success of empires through time, Christianity however has a hard time with deification, there being only one Christian god.

Templars rejected the notion of Jesus, this might be a way forward because templars were like asatruars of the time true traditional transcendents. This is why they got along with "heathens", they shared the same school of though.

Jungs Archetypes is another path, one into the psyche, blood, soil and race. Gods within.

Are these paths mutually exclusive as OP suggests, can they not all exist?

I believe they van because they share the basic values of traditionalism, this is the one ring that Will unite our volks without destroying our separate cultures.

God the body (Rosenberg, Jung, Hitler, Nietchie)

God of the Empire (Evola, Cesar, AlexandertheGreat)

God of the mind (Odin, Stoics, Platonists)

It seems like the world cult of the New Age (NWO) has erased the God of the body.

The Gods of Conan are pretty interesting. They're composite characters of all the different later faiths we know today.

This one is more Christian God.

This one is ISIS, Brahmans, and Thoth

Conan's god Crum is more of a will to power natural god.

The Egyptian one is kind of like Odin

Bale and the more primitive dark gods

There is no Satan, nor is there Yehovah.
Christianity is a vestigal confusion that nobody needs.
The old gods never left, two thousand years of confusion mean nothing.
Whites need no semite religion.

Just stick to basics you fucking sperg nigger. One we start winning and you see Whites pick up steam you will realise it will just click and we will work together as a Race.

I understand and respect that, but I care less about crazy ideals and have become more grounder and stronger from it. All of this esotericism can come once we have won. Until then, we need to make money and acquire land/businesses.

Serious question, Where are they? why don't they show themselves?

I've personally never experienced a "divinity" or "miracle". And no, drug induced 'revelations' don't count.

How do we find these "old gods"?
What about the Sun Worshipers before then? Mentioned in;
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atlantis:_The_Antediluvian_World

And if these are the "true real gods" where was all the advancement in the past?

This is pretty important, really. I was just talking about this very thing with somebody this morning. We need a white philosophy, a white ideology.

It is not the who of religion, but the what. Do we bicker and argue about what names to use, or do we focus on the message(s) of each religion?

It's a good question OP, and it's at the root of a few things we see happening today. The whole Kek thing is a clear expression of our desire for a revival of a shared metaphysics among a cultural group. The psychedelic culture, MDMA culture, and even bro-tarded EDM culture are all expressions of this same need. Also, versions of Gnosticism are very popular among the conspiracy crowd. Why? Because gnosticism offers a way forward when you've lost all traditions and access to the truth through institutions or elders because they're all either dead or corrupted. Gnosis - direct connection with God, the Logos, truth, or however else it's construed - is the only way to start a new tradition. This is why religions all start with prophets - people who have undergone some kind of gnosis. So the way to start a unified, spiritually centered cultural revival is to build a belief system off of a gnostic experience. This of course requires you to have a genuine gnostic experience first (unless you just want to con people, which is evil and you should not do), which is why so many anons a couple years ago now, became obsessed with becoming "wizards", "meme magicians", etc., and the board was, for a time, filled with threads on meditation, weird old texts, and generally how to transcend the normal bonds of our existence. We're all working on it user.

I prefer the Jung trinity.
You have the Pleroma, personified as Abraxas. That which is all and undistinguished. Kind of like Vishnu in its fullness , where it's pointless to talk about it, because you're talking about nothing in particular.
You have the devil, void, the ineffective. The downward going, the diminishing, the ending of things. The opposite of the other pole of the Pleroma.
Then you have Helios, distinction, the sun opposed to the night. Part of the Pleroma and yet beyond it, what people talk about when they say God.
Everything, wholeness, emptiness. The universe, the ghost in the machine, entropy. The cosmic egg, the spark of creation, and the dragon of the void.

Cosmologically under that follows the nature of man and woman and the twelve'ish archetypes. Things that can be worshipped outside of deeds of distinction, but only so much as worship trains your psyche to the way you wish. The phrase 'god helps those who help themselves' comes to mind.

ok, I'll take that. But now we have a problem, what were the ancient principles of these ancient religions?

In the Atlantis book by Ignatius L. Donnelly, he talks about the sun worshipers of Atlantis / Peru / Hyborea (Spain).

They all had the following beleifs.
1. Each person has a unique eternal soul
2. There is one god
3. They practiced Marriage between men and women

I'm willing to listen at least. Right now I'm a Traditionalist Catholic, but I've been hurt by the church, and the current "pope" is a heretic and a bad samaritan to old europe.

After reading "Ragnarok: The Age of Fire and Gravel" by Ignatius L. Donnelly, many parts of the bible make more sense

gtfo dumb ass.

Crom is your god.

It's hard to convince people of the afterlife paradise though. You would need 100s of years to reverse what's happened and a few collective miracles. Also dualism creates internal enemies when our own kids become too edgy do to bad parenting or drugs or molestation.

All the gods have common IE roots, genius.

old gods are an abstraction of the inherent eternal truths of our universe, which, unless the physical laws of reality themselves change, will outlast even humanity itself. Another species achieving sentience would have ample opportunity to rediscover these gods.

There are no miracles, just what we can achieve with our own two hands.

The Message of the Old Gods is found in your veins.

Did I say that? I didn't say that at all. I also didn't mention a paradise. The idea / concept of paradise comes from before the comet / asteroid strike. Maybe the impact introduced something in the world that made everyone weaker, maybe it was the loss of genetics. Point is, 'intelligent' humanity is far older than we currently believe.

so they are imaginary…

ancestral / racial worship? eh

It's not what you think. Your Blood is connected to your ancestral Old Gods, and is indeed their greatest gift to you (Blood being Life itself) but you don't make shrines TO yourself, you make a shrine to the Old Gods OF yourself. And there must be many shrines to many Gods to reflect the beauty of the fullness of spiritual reality.

To answer OP's question, there must be a consensus that Whites reach that acknowledges and affirms both the existence of and the value inherent to Europe's ancestral pantheons from every one of Europe's nations.

wew

Anyway I think the Jungian archetype model is the one we're going to have to go through. Anyone who is interested should watch at least one of Jordan Peterson's videos. He did a couple of interviews with Molyneux that were fantastic and I'm slugging my way through his lecture series on the mythological/archetypal interpretation of the Bible. This dude is seriously blowing my mind.

If I can summarize without doing him too much disservice, Peterson's position is that all of our religions and myths have been attempts at describing internal psychological processes, very similar to what Jung thought. Working from this premise, it becomes clear that our Gods are projections, methods for us to understand our own behaviors before we can truly understand them. One of the keys to this theory is realizing that we know a lot more than we 'know' consciously. This is where intuition comes from, this is where a recovering alcoholic finds a higher power that gives him the strength to beat his addiction, this is where the folk soul lives.

Of course, following this rabbit hole necessitates making peace with not knowing. There's a lot of shit we don't understand and won't for a long, long time. We can see our religions and myth structures evolve, becoming more complex and closer to Truth as time goes on, but who knows how much further we have to go? It's imperative that we not prejudicially close ourselves off to the existence of something extending beyond our individual selves, however. Think collective consciousness. Or if anyone has delved into magic or hermeticism, think of how your own will and mind supposedly affect the external world as well as the internal. I also believe that the absolute Truth will be the amalgamation of all of our attempts to describe it. Different pieces of the puzzle.

Pre-christian European spirituality is intensely valuable because those archetypes represented within are uniquely catered to our genetic and cultural make-up, but I caution against thinking of the Old Gods as externally existent, conscious forces, if that is indeed what you're suggesting. I think Evola's idea of the Gods as impersonal, metaphysical forces is the most useful conception I've come across.

This post is a mess of half-baked and half-fleshed out ideas but hopefully it will connect some synapses in some user's brain that needed to be connected.

Allow me to simplify before you become reductionist: the understanding we should agree upon is that there are many different understandings - some which seem to conflict - but each one is valuable.

Don't reduce theology to a quest of singular Truth, even if your theological position values such a thing; Instead, understand that different religions are pieces of reality itself.

you were expecting an old jewish man sitting on a cloud perhaps?

anchored

moderators kill another thread for no reason… They dont like it when Holla Forums acts like Holla Forums

Can't have us actually do good things
We're here to project an image

Fucking kike mods

When it comes to the wisdom of former days the only tradition that explains our current predicament is the Hurrian/Hittite mythological premise of the struggle of the storm God Tessub/Tarhun against Kumarbi, the archetypes that later became Jupiter and Saturn.

The myths recorded around 3,500 years ago greatly pre-date most other traditions and also correlate to early Mesopotamian/Sumerian tradition in terms of Ninurta son of Enlil.

In an excellent paper it is explained that the archetypal foe of Indo-European values Kumarbi fails because of degenerate immaturity and perversity, a childish desire to have it all, these traits as the negative aspect of Saturn, and these traits are those of the chosen people of kumarbi/El

It's certainly the case that they're not going to popularize the ideological basis for Indo-European values for us.

academia.edu/4840474/_Wisdom_of_Former_Days_The_Manly_Hittite_King_and_Foolish_Kumarbi_Father_of_the_Gods_forthcoming_in_Mapping_Ancient_Near_Eastern_Masculinities_edited_by_Ilona_Zsolnay_Routledge_Press_

canvas.brown.edu/courses/1023508/files/57153270?module_item_id=9852553

It is also the case that the ever popular Book of Revelations takes the Storm God tradition entirely as it's basis, all the archetypes involved trace back to the cult of Ninurta, through the Hebrew concept of the Son of Man and that from the Babylonian adaptation of Ninurta as Marduk and the cosmological conflict.

The eagle as the symbol of Celestial Power;the main enemy of Ninurta in Mesopotamian mythology is considered the eagle Anzu, which becames one with Ninurta, his symbol, after Ninurta has conquered him

The mountain as the empirical sum of all things;

Beasts with various numbers of horns;

Ninurta as King of the Universe;

academia.edu/5444767/The_God_Ninurta_-_CHAPTER_THREE_Ninurta_in_Mythology

academia.edu/5444769/The_God_Ninurta_-_CHAPTER_ONE_Ninurtas_Role_in_Ancient_Mesopotamian_Kingship

One see's then that the role of the great end time champion is that of the storm God, and that was also the basis for Kingship and the ideal that men should aspire to in Hittite and Hurrian culture, in reality of course one cannot expect the storm God to descend from the Heavens personally to sort the current situation out but rather that the archetype is manifest through adherence to the principles involved, that the final conflict cannot be a spectator sport but requires active participation under the banner of Ninurta.

So in the end the stories are just lessons. And the gods in place don't really matter as long as the archetypes are there to teach the lessons.

I'd say more of an interface towards understanding and aligning with particular spiritual phenomena were choice determines relationship and outcome.