Not again

not again

Other urls found in this thread:

duke.a-13.net/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy fuck, that must be like, 10 delays by now. How can one company be so incompetent? I still remember when this was Versus XIII.

Gotta work on that PS4K support goy

This is the real news.

What would you prefer, games released full of bugs or games released late?
I'll take late thanks.

I'd rather have good games

The fags on the right are laughing at the fags on the left.

Then try looking for them

Why are these faggots always so tumblr tier?

I played one of them years ago on my dads PS and didn't really like it, I haven't played another since.
My point is just that I would rather games be released late than broken, it's not like I don't have plenty of good games to play while I wait for others to release.

They had years to solve bugs, two days ain't making a difference

Whatever you say, friend.

Final fantasy is shit, and so is undertale. You niggers need to get gud and play COC or Dwarf Fortress.

I agree that FFXV looks like ass, but you shouldn't disregard his arguments just because he posts a Vivian pic. She's qt.

Did you get your daily dose user?

Th-thanks doc

Crap i almost forgot about it

Thanks doc

Wait what? The game isn't due out until the end of November and they need to delay it by another two days? Can't they just make up those two days worth of work with a little overtime?

How many fucking delays is this now? I don't think there's been a single game in history more delayed than this shit.

I'd rather have my games made by competent dev teams that don't take 10 years and put the entire company's financial situation at risk because they're a bunch of fucking retards

What could possibly be the reason for such a delay? That's an absurdly short amount of time, shit would already be on the shelves, is it to roll out a day one patch? Holy fuck.

You fapped to that?

That's the thing, they're delaying the game so they can work on the DAY ONE FUCKING PATCH for the game instead of just finishing the game like they haven't had a decade of work they have been doing on it in the first place.

this game is going to be the original release of 14 all over again.

It's fake

Duke Nukem Forever?

But hey, it's been in dev hell for years, I guess you got to judge it accordingly.

DNF might have taken longer to get released but pretty sure it didn't have as many actual official delays. Not to mention wasn't it actually cancelled altogether at one point?

duke.a-13.net/

etc.

wait vivian plays COC, does that mean she wants rape monster sluts with her fat musky cock?

Two days doesn't seem like enough time to do anything. It can't be that the game is still broken and has slow frates like the demo the released a year ago.

CoC has both male and female options you casual

It did get canceled at one point but it really was delayed like crazy, it's amazing that it was still able to be worked on past 3 years.

Someone's full of shit

NO

Do you have autism? Because that was clearly sarcasm.

Shit taste tbh

just don't

What makes this game look bad?

Actually what are even the mechanics in this game? It kind of looks like Kingdom Hearts gameplay wise but that doesn't say much for mechanics. I can't help but think this game will be decent at best. They've put so much money into it and advertising that I would assume it's going to be casual as hell. They already have day 1 DLC too. I just don't see how so many can be excited when the whole FF13 series wasn't that great and nearly everything else SE making these days just being decent.

Where is the hype coming from?

She looks like a pig there, i also cannot take anyone seriously if they post Vivian. She is a reddit GG meme at this point.

Star power. Everyone recognizes the name so it has draw with normalfags as well as fans of the series

Honestly the game looks fine. Hell, it already looks better than Kingdom Shit because it actually looks like it has gameplay variety and an assload of content. Sure there's QTEs, but ultimately I think Holla Forums is just being Holla Forums and assuming a game can only be amazing or complete shit. I know the
thing is a meme and all but honestly can you fucks at least look at it without a bias here? It turns normalfags into "OMFG STOP BEING SO NEGATTIVE YOU ENTITLED FAGGOT" drones.

Weeb girls who loved the Backstreet Boys growing up, Like my sister

In case of games delayed multiple times you don't have a choice.

If they knew what they were doing they'd make their games without bugs in the first place.
I can't believe nobody's ever thought of this.

You are the problem user. You need to go back.

You don't belong here, son.

Boy bands have a larger audience than video games

Where the fuck did I even say to have high expectations? I just said in plain english that yes, having low expectations is better than high hopes but ultimately this autism is too much when it fuels the "muh entitled gaymers" faggots. At least maintain a neutral stance on it.

Nah, I gave my opinion and I'm not looking to silence others. I'm right where I belong, faggot. This isn't your safe space.

Your opinion is shit.

Trying to talk normalfags into buying something that's heavily marketed is like hitting your head against a wall.

For some reason, if the media aren't telling people to buy shit, it might as well not exist even when shown to them. I just don't get it. It's like people don't understand that hype is only there to sell a product. Not help the consumer.

You mean minigames and set pieces. When has any FF game given the player a variety of gameplay outside of minigames? Yet you shit on KH despite it having a rail shooter section and QTEs just like this game.

Not when you know SE's history, the quality of FF games, and warning signs like constant delays and day 1 DLC. Actually what was a really good game recently that got constant delays?

So are you not noticing the entire thread of people taking this shit seriously

After getting burned so many times with the modern AAA industry I'm not going to have such high expectations into something going into it for a while, especially from prior modern FFs.

Consider suicide

Call of Chernobyl, you pervs.

Post it.

There is no such game. unless you mean that mod that I've never played. Is it any good?

It's just a story about having Vivian shit on your dick as you lose your virginity.

Every new screenshot that I see of this game makes me hate it a little bit more.

Polite sage for massively off topic.

Don't make me laugh.

I played the demo, it was shit.
Press and hold Square to auto-attack, press and hold Circle to parry, snap-on teleport to specific areas, and dodge rolls.

All this and the game plays slow as fuck. It's like you're playing underwater.

MUH FINAL FANTASY
MUH BOY BANDS

I don't like sport at all and I don't ever consider it news. Espcially when it takes causes the amount of time spent of other issues to be way less.

Oh dear lord user. You couldn't be this much of a faggot right? You're talking about a dev that not only pumped out trash that was ff13, cause player control is too hard for casuals. But the falk of other franchises under their control. Dragon Warrior, Tomb Raider, Hitman, Star Ocean. And you have the fucking brain damage to say ff15 may be okay and not complete shit?

How is that our problem? I'm not responsible for other peoples' reactions to my opinions.

I wan 2 fug vivian
but only if she wears that infinity ribbon

This explains so much.
Ask your dad to kill you both.

How can anyone say that this game looks decent when both of the demos are horrifically mediocre to actually play?

Like it'should not like we don't have anything to compare it to either look at type-0 and kh. It's essentially a slower more awkward version of both. I mean this is coming from a director who can'take stand action games why are you expecting a guy like that who had to have player feedback after the shit show of episode Duscae to retool the combat and it still isn'the fun to play.

How can you look at these junky as fuck animations and say yeah that looks fun to control?
Seriously are these people like retarded or what?

I'm on my phone. Auto correct is fucking retarded.

I know the "game" shit is a joke but this does look like a heavily scripted game. Where the battles won't be amazing because you were, but because the game has you on rails.

Actually this was the real news

Goddammit this game is looking like dog shit but everyone is still excited for it somehow.

should have just cut their losses early and cancelled it.

Aren't they planning on spending a decade working on this?

no they already did do that. they could have amde like 3 different RPGs in the time it took to make this fucking bloated waste.

TEN
MORE
YEARS

Games never releasing

Fuck games

A U T I S M
U
T
I
S
M

One of these days, the mandela effect will switch us to a universe where DNF had never changed engine. And we're currently at DNF: Duke in Time 4.

DNF was great.

V IS FOR VICTORY

Have you seen the merchandises and anime it's shitting out? There's a fucking movie that came out in cinemas that's ok, would shit on it and had a positive review compared to all the sjw shit that's out there. Of course there's hype. Whether you like it or not this shit is going to be eaten up like chocolate pudding.

Has there EVER been a game that delayed its release and turned out good. They've all been disasters.

it had really great cg, sometimes too real

those warp strikes are rad

That gameplay looks like floaty shit.

…pretty much every good game I can think of has been delayed at some point. Predicted release dates are always optimistic, the games which actually managed to meet them have almost certainly been rushed.

Sound slike a fucking ponr name.

I can't wait for her to voice the hikikomori girl.

T-This isn't real is it?

Well they had Burch do Rises voice for dancing all night.
I wouldn't put it past them.

These people are apparently important.
Also
Garak is a bro
Would drink kanar with/10

Come on son, why do this? Butch already had two characters(one was okay, the other fucked), and the other two are just incredibly unlikely.

ahem

LMAO!!!!!!2DAYZ1111111111111

Cucks nowadays don't have the balls to can things quickly.

I can't even comprehend the mechanics of this, all of those particle effects…all that time in the air… I doesn't make sense.

Hold square to win.

post it

well just imagine how much worse they would have been without the delays.

why would anyone be so scared of their daughters shit? shes not even 3 years old yet.