What are your favourite games about a Crazy, Noisy Bizarre Town?

What are your favourite games about a Crazy, Noisy Bizarre Town?

Persona 4, Megaman Battle Network, Earthbound, Animal Crossing and the list goes on and on, but whats your favourite?

Gappy in EoH was a cruel NEVER EVER moment.

That's a bit niche. I know Silent Hill is a whole series about a crazy noisy bizarre town.
The only other ones I know at the top of my head are Wolf Among Us and Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines.

Just like i wanted a red dead style game for part 7 i now want a Bloodlines style part 8 mystery game.

Deadly Premonition

Das it Mane.

Legend of the River Kings good on the GBC and Super Famicom.

It's not a whole game, but as someone who lives in the South, L4D2 really nailed that unique shitty rural aspect in Hard Rain. It almost felt like I was back home trawling through the mossy Louisiana trailer homes, I could damn near smell the dew.

The games shallow as fug but 2's levels were great.

I also recommend Dark Dreams Don't Die. The game's synchro rate system is an interesting method of adding replay value. It lets you play through the game multiple times to get the highest bonuses and additional dialogue during each scenario. It also rewards you for acting "in-character" during conversations (i.e. not being openly rude, being vague but inquisitive, etc.).

What?
Animal Crossing couldn't be more boring and uneventful chill.

so how's that part 4 fangame coming along?

MORI~

MORI~

MORI~

I hate stories in games. They're always worse than novels for children. It's the last thing I care about in a game.

Fuck off Carmack, it's a weeb board.

Morioh ain't got shit on the Town son.

Which town?

The Town, the otherwise unnamed setting of Pathologic.

BEHIND YOU, ENEMY STA

>Die first night because I didn't meet up with girly in time
And that's how I got so discouraged that I never played Pathologic again

I wanna beat it, but fuck I hate redoing shit more than anything

Oh fuck yeah, the Way of the Samurai is nothing but a series of games about a crazy noisy bizarre towns

Plus it has one of the most rad spin off games I can think off

I know that feel. The first day is pretty damn treacherous even for Bachelor. It's in your best interest to read a guide for the basics first. After you get all the mechanics, it's mostly smooth sailing except for some ball-busting days.
Also you might want to avoid the Void, even if you know all the mechanics, it's "you're fucked, redo shit better this time" the game.

gappy makes me happy

Danka, everyone I've spoken too has said the same thing so I probably should

What a strange game

I wish part 4s animation wasn't so bad. Its not even worth watching. Lots of far better anime this season.

Is part 4 any good? I stopped watching after the shit show that was part 3.

Just read the mango, lads.

4,7 and to a lesser extent 6 are all great reads. 8's ongoing but started 5 tier now 6 tier and rising fast.

you're better off avoiding it all entirely. At best you might want to read the first 3 parts to get some common referential jokes Japanese creators do. It's pretty entertaining but Jojo's not worth the time you can spend taking in many more interesting series.

I've read the whole thing except part 8, I just haven't watched the cartoon because part 3 was visual cancer.

Sure weebshits, you totally arent full of shit as usual

please stick to stalker and mount&blade threads you tasteless plebe

I know 4chan might be shutting down but do all the dudebro chads really need to come here?

lol, so predictable, next you ar e going to say the rock-paper-scissor gameplay rehahsed fopr over 30 years is on purpose

Santa Destroy

Everyone enjoys getting custom clothing, hiring people to collect coconuts, collect space trash, mow lawns, find kittys, pick up scorpions, eat burgers, watch pro wrestling, train at a gym with a Japanese sensei that tells you to spread your butt crack, Mecha fights and hire assassins.

Fuck yeah, No More Heroes is fucking rad
Crazy Noisy, and certainly Bizzare
I kinda miss the hubworld aspect that was in NMH, it was never really brought back in anything else Suda did, well not that anything else he made had the chance to use one
Miss it regardless

See this is what i mean?

This shit will upset kids on 4chan but doesnt illicit an angry response here. What kind of reaction is that supposed to get from adults?

Yours ya dummy, stop replying to him

You are the actual cuckchanner trying to fit in. We hate weebs over here.

It's Diamond is Unbreakable if it fucked inverted Death Note.

Anime is trash kill youself

excuse me fucking shitlord but Earthbound was a great game. F U

sincerely, Chad

I give (you) a U for effort.