Sebastian Kurz: BASED

Wow, I had no idea Austria was so BASED!

They look at Israel as a role model and have new anti-semitism laws? So based!

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/QmjmX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Webm, watch it.

bump

what a fucking cuck

Ever read The Prince?

Why would you let your enemies know they are your enemies before your dagger is at their throats?

Spoken like a true cuck. That's exactly the argument the jew uses against Europeans all the time. Fuck him, i don't care how much 48D chess he could be playing, which he probably doesn't. Read in another thread already that hes globalist scum, that's how they do it, the people starting to wake up and demand borders, walls and deportations and the globalist plays them with a semi charismatic pseudo nationalist. People are not informed, most of them don't bother, they just follow the masses. That's how every European election ends up in a cucking.

Ever study Jewish facial features?

This guy looks so much like a kike it physically hurts.

He obviously is one. Too many anons think it's all about the nose, it's definitely not. Put a beard on this guy and he looks like an Uber-Kike.

Big Ears
Over-bite
Beady Eyes

We got ourselves a triple.

Wow! Thanks for opening my eyes. I'm a liberal leftist now. Open borders and refugees welcome!

Go and suck Milo's dick, faggot.

Realising that this kike is a kike does not mean that you are suddenly a leftist, fucking retard. It's the complete opposite actually, if you support these pro-Israel "conservatives" in politics then you might as well be a liberal.

lol, it was your tribe that opened the borders, you think we're going to trust you to close them?

The Austrian political scene is full of such creatures.

Sebastian Kurz was the faggot who invented the word and concept "Willkommenskultur" (culture of welcome) regarding migrants, in 2013 and repeated it in late 2014. Then when he saw how strong the FPÖ became, he copied some of their rhetoric.

He's a fucking snake.

wtf im a kurzmissle now

Classic neokike strategy. When election time comes, copy the right-wing talking points to get in and then do nothing or worse.

Read a book nigger. It's called "The Prince" and it's only around 40 pages long.

BASED

Exactly.

Go back to cuckchan if you can't be bothered to write out a proper OP, faggot.

Wow OP I mean are you telling me that I should recast my vote?
This really truffles my carpaccio.
It really brussels my sprouts.

I guess I'm a liberal leftist now.
Rape my face, open borders and refugees welcome.
Thank you OP for showing me the light

It's two sides of the same shekel.

We have IDs here btw

Been saying all along not to put too much hope in this prick.

Damn right!
Everything is lost.
Shiuld have voted liberals

ALL IS LOST
SHOULD HAVE VOTED LEFT

Yeah man! Should have voted left amirite?

No need to be a sarcastic smartass.

Do you think politicians can lie?
honest question

There can be no actual leader without crisis.

Anything intermediary is largely useless until then and will be the only choice you have.

I feel so deceived OP. thanks for showing me this.
I just converted to i.slam
Kill infidels

Could have done even better and voted Freedom Party.

Not sure where you're going with this. Kurz is bluffing here, and there is another agenda?

No.

Do you think you'll convince people if you samefag enough times?

Fuck off all you gay ass burger shills. There was actually a better alternative called FPÖ, not like in JewSA where there are only two options.
And all people should take away from this is to not put any hope into this guy.

You wiuldn't be trying to tell politicians lie sometimes, would you OP?

That really interferres with me becoming an openborders activist and an wahabii Religion of Cuck™ convert in the wake of your revelations

Filtered.

Wah wah wah,
As long as he is for closing borders and ending immigration am ok with that.
That is all I really want.
For now.

EVERYTHING IS LOST
SHOULD HAVE VOTED LIBERAL

t. Not leftypol

He's a kike. This was already established in the first thread about his goofy fucking ass. Austria elected a cryptokike piece of shit as their new leader.

That's the whole point, HE PROBABLY ISN'T, SO DON'T COUNT ON IT.

Are there still people in Holla Forums who unironically support this turbokike in white man's clothing?

Just as an example of his raging anti-white ethos, he's gone on record saying that all rapefugees should stay in their respective countries of entry, namely Greece and Italy. He could've simply said "rapefugees shouldn't stay in any European country at all", but no, that would be too pro-European. Instead, he wants to throw two European nations under the bus while pretending he's /ourguy/.

I'm disappointed that Austrians didn't do anything following the rampant fraud in the last election.

West Baltid + North Atlantid, Armeno/Orientalid influenced (20%)
aka Ashkenazi jew
t. classifier

You are either literally retarded or a shill who is literally retarded.

This.

Kurtz wasn't even the Holla Forums candidate. He's part of ÖVP. The party closest to us is FPÖ. ÖVP and even the SocDems adopted some of FPÖ's anti-immigration policies to stay relevant. Now ÖVP and FPÖ will form a coalition government, which is the norm in European politics. The election results weren't full on 1933, but they were relatively good from our perspective.

Is he wearing a purple tie if so obvious soros symbolism as to who owns that kid

Doesn't matter what does
HE FUCKING SAID SOMETHING ONCE PEOPLE!
Don't.you ubderstand
all is lost
Just give up Holla Forums

HE SAID SOMETHING ONCE!
Can't you see guys?
Everything is lost

Politicians don't lie.
Ever.

Stop spergin like retarded autists and judge by results.
I know this is a leftypol.thread but still godamn the newfags be chompin the bait

What's wrong with that? We should be ethnocentric like Israel and not let non-whites into our countries and the few who are we should secretly sterilize them. We should be just like Israel. Great role model!

ALL HOPE IS LOST
#REFUGEESWELCOME
#OPENBORDERS

They could at least have anti-white laws. Stupid cuck.

Exactly.

This is confirmed low energy leftypol thread.
MODS!

YEAH! LOOK AT THIS SHIT!
GIVE UP ALL HOPE AND JOIN LEFTYPOL

Fucking retard

(checked)
Damn, what a repulsive kike. It's infuriating that people still vote for obvious shysters like this.

ARE YOU AN INTERNET DETECTIVE?
Also, do you think your low energy shill thread will change the election result?

This thread should serve as a example of leftypol d&c
Really fucking pathetic display

An ethnostate with a wall, sounds nice - but did anybody on Holla Forums ever expect him to be Hitler?

archive.is/QmjmX