What is the point of having children if the entire world is against us...

What is the point of having children if the entire world is against us? How can you even think about having kids if you are a slave to this system?

Think about it. I'm 25, have a major in technical field, have a fiancee. She wants kids, I don't. I know what our planet will look like in 50 years. I know we can't beat big noses, because they have everything now. They run this planet, pull all the strings, starting from World Health Organisation and through United Nations and up to USA govt. They will import millions of niggers here. And even if I had children, what can they expect from life? Live in endless debt just like rest of us? Being able to afford a 50 square meters flat after 20 years of work?

My great grandparents had 7 kids. Seven. SEVEN KIDS. They had a field, cows, pigs. They all worked together. Imagine having seven kids today. What do we have? Nothing, we own a small piece of concrete in big cities. We are slaves, 110% dependent on what stores offer us. No way out.

This is insanity. If I had 20 million dollars I would build an aryan enclave somewhere in the middle of the Pacific, but I dont. I don't want my kids to work their asses off for some jews.

So, how do you propose we fight white genocide without having more white children?

If you arent going to reproduce then youre a genetic dead end

In that case why are you wasting resources of people who will reproduce?

We don't. We can't, we've lost. We will be replaced, if not in this century, than in the next. How can you fight against something like UN?

Why do you think dozens of thousands of Germans commited suicide after they lost WW2? Because they knew there is no hope for their country anymore.

Here's a song by a Jew.

And I am afraid that one day all those nigs will come here and take everything my offspring will have. Every fucking thing. Because die juden will tell them to.

Blackpilling rather than giving your future children the strongest possible environment to thrive in. Those kids will have will as sinuous as wrought iron threaded with steel cable.

which is exactly what? a land? how many people in the west can afford a fucking farm and make a profit off of it?

Love these Jewish bait threads. You're living in the loosest lending conditions ever to exist, kikeanon. Go out and ask your tribe for some cash and plant some $5 seeds. The rest is WORK, and we all know how you feel about that.

I'm from fucking Upper Silesia you moron.
great way to fuck myself and my family up

Fuck off, blackpill. May your chains hang lightly.

Pointing such obvious demographic replacement leads into 2 responses:
or

That's how you start a business, kikeanon. You should know all about borrowing capital and making money from your tribe. If you have nothing you're going to have to start trading.
Don't make me laugh, Moshe. Silesia hasn't existed since 1945.

Homesteading. Look in to it you fucking black pilled dumbfuck. Actually, I have some land in the southern hills of ohio that would be perfect for just that. Would you like to buy a piece for your family? I would love to have you! It's on a hill, near a creek and you can both hunt and farm there easily. If you keep up the land I'll come visit!

First you have kids, and when your genetic lineage is secure you use your life to secure their future. Having kids isnt going to stop genocide, but having kids is an important part of every mans life.Its our duty to give our absolute best, to resist with every ounce of strength we have. Things are escalating, were in the streets now even if its not us leading the charge. Eventually, we will assume that position as the rightful true revolutionaries and protectors of white blood.

By your logic, neither has Palestine. Whos the real Jew?

Fuck off with your blackpill shit. There is a fight on and if you're not willing to be a soldier in the struggle, you're as good as beaten. You may have quit, but many others haven't.
Personally, I think the tide is on the turn. The pendulum has stopped and will begin to swing back towards us. For the first time, in the last year and a half (probably since the (((migrant crisis)))) started, normies have begun to question what the fuck is going on their societies. Constant terror attacks have had most people questioning the rhetoric of the "religion of cuck".
So how do we win? Continue slowly and subtly redpilling normies. Don't push things too fast or too far for them at first. Give them the evidence and let them draw their own conclusions. The big noses went too far too soon because they thought they'd won. Don't make the same mistake. In the meantime, have as many white kids as your wife can manage. Honestly. You must do this. And home school them, or at least make sure they question what they are being indoctrinated with. There will be a war. It is coming. It's maybe 10 years away. Perhaps more, perhaps less, but it WILL happen. We will need footsoldiers.

(You)

We don't need a huge population to be in charge or dominant over other races. The fucking jews proved that, 15 million of them control the whole fucking planet.

We can sterilize them AFTER we gain power, but first we must seek to gain control and use the Jews methods against him.

Harden the fuck up, you limp-wristed nigger manlet. Our ancestors survived far worse than that. Get your fucking act together.
t. father of three

Then defend yourself with guns. Kill as many niggers that threaten you.

Follow this man's example

Best post in shit thread.

HOMESTEAD.
I'm saving up for land in central Utah… I'm not Mormon but the white enclave, cheap land, weather and weapons make me happy. Should be there in the next year after our house appreciates more and we can Airbnb. Then I'm going to air bnb the land we buy…. Of you guys end up renting and want to stay, I'd love to start a community.

Untermensch tier thinking right here

It seems like you see no way out, but that's not the case. Let's pretend for a second you're not a defeatist shill:
This means that you are able to look forward to the future and see the problems ahead. If you were a stupid nigger or other shitskin, you wouldn't have the foresight to think about things like this, hell you wouldn't have the foresight to even put on a condom. So this is somewhere where shitskins have you at an advantage. You sit and think and worry too much about what could be in the negative. Place yourself in a new scope and understand that if you don't fucking start having kids now, you will be outnumbered by say a bunch of beaners. While you're turning 30 and not even have a single kid, they are already raising 7-12 year olds. That means by the time your kids are 7-12, theirs are already breeding the next generation. By the time you get to 60, you'll have grandkids (assuming your kids also have kids at 30) which now puts you at 2 completed generations, while the beans have pumped out 3. You are literally generationally outnumbered by 3:2.

Seems like your lady has a half-decent head on her shoulders, and I'm glad she wants kids. Now put a fucking ring on that shit (that's permanent, none of this fiance bullshit) before she runs off with your engagment ring to some other fuck who will dump a viable load of sperm into her before she losses out the best of her eggs(a finite resource motherfucker!!!!!)

As for dependence on stores, that's your fault. Even a small balcony in an apt can grow a lot of food, and at least get you used to the basics of agriculture. You don't need a 50 head of cattle and 500 chickens, you do what you can with what you got, but you need to be RESOURCEFUL!

This + may posterity forget you were ever our countrymen.

Get out of your depression, you're dragging your family down and all of us as a result.

t. Just started having kids, despite the crazy times, both personal and social.

Send your Fiance to my house for a pep talk. I have my 5th kid coming in January. I will help you out. Then you can be a "don't ever talk to me or my wife's son" kind of guy. The only down side for you is… I am super white.

My children are going to fight and win.

That's right. I just had my first child in May, a beautiful daughter. being there in the delivery room with my wife was the deepest experience I've ever had, and the sense of purpose my daughter fills me with is monumental.

If it's so hopeless, why don't you kill yourself, OP?
Take your whore fiancee with you, because she agreed to be with such a massive faggot.

the black pill… you have a valid point. I'm 50 by now, and am looking back on opportunities passed by, and what I would change. I've thought about this extensively about children and come to simple answers that are deep in their implications.

We are at war. The Jews have waged a war upon white folks for millennia, war in every way but with bullets. If you give in to their blackpill, then you allow them to win. It's as simple as that. We must fight for our right to exist, for our place in this world, for our own stories of history, hopes and dreams, moral understanding of what it means to be alive, we must fight for this, lest we be overwhelmed with despair against the Jew. Even if this means that we are NEAT, hopeless, dreamless, we must fight for what we know is right.

Children: the world is overpopulated, yes, but it's overpopulated primarily by idiots and Jewish tools. When we awake to who we are, that we are a valid race of folk with every justification to exist and even thrive in our own way, then we must fight on this front too. That means resupplying the next generation with good souls who know the score, don't have to scrabble for decades in the dark trying to figure out the truth. When we awaken to our predicament, producing better children becomes our duty. Quality, not quantity.

Of course, we all know our limits: don't have more children than you yourself can raise. But, if you are still young enough, do learn the score, get married to a cute white woman, buy land, start a business or two or three, and definitely do have children. Teach them to be self-reliant, not weak, able to be independent.

Yeah, good point OP. Don't forget to go Dyro on the way out.

My great grandmother has saluted german troops in 1939. The only reason she didnt move to Germany after the war was because of her father who told her to forget German and become fully Polack.

Stop trying to drag us down with yourself, loser.

Breed whites who aren't, faggot.

YOU DID IT
YOU LOST YOU FAGGOT
ISRAEL WILL FALL

KILL ALL THE NIGGERS THAT THREATEN YOU
THEN GO OUT OF YOUR WAY TO TEACH THE REST

Because what's the point of giving up? At least if you have children and keep fighting for your race's sake there's a chance of the west defeating the jewry, if whites were to just give up then there is a 100% chance you'll be gone.

Read, read, read. Learn, learn, learn.

Remember, liberals aren't having enough kids. They are below population replacement rates. Conservatives ARE having enough kids, above population replacement rates. Literally all we have to do is have at least 3 kids and raise them right. Now go have kids with your wife and stop your blackpill bullshit. The future is looking good for us.

You're more gloomer than me, but I have good news, NeoGaf is dead, Hollywood's sexual assualters got caught/their skeletons are coming out for all to see, and other news like that. Plus, fight against the system, we have a long battle ahead of us before anything good can come. Homeschool those future kids of yours, this is one of the ways to redpill them.

the real goal is the disintegrated and diluted familie

Good news. Im glad a giant faggot like you won't breed.

Just kill yourself.

Quit being a blackpilled faggot, teach your fiance how to combat subversion, and then do the same with your children. Or just hang yourself and save anons the trouble of arguing with a kike in yet another demoralization thread.

All of you cunts bumping are at least as pathetic, get it the fuck together