Fresh webms

New thread

Other urls found in this thread:

whatanime.ga
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

XDDDDDDDDDDD:D:DD:DDDDXDXDXDXDXDXD SO FUNNY
MG IM CRNG
Can I Download This WebM Video Format To Share IT WiTh My Friends ON FaceBOOK?XDD

I WILL SHOW YOU WHO'S THE BOSS OF THIS WEBM THREAD

OH YES SIR

post trackmania/going fast webms

wew, everytime.

How about you just call it webm thread so we can use the search function?

DON'T STOP♂

we need a 12mb version

I miss the rct threads

Best one posted by far.

hello newfriend, welcome to anonymous imageboards

freshly baked

I'm sure you are just trying to stop the current new wave of 4cucks but your /cuteboys/ thirst is showing.

How's my Gondola? I already decreased the width of the model since it looked too wide. Also did a nice blooming animation of 8ch logo.

Aniki is manly, not cute.

bretty gud/10
Congratulations, user.

learn what are OTOMADs, you fucking colossal newfaggot
>>>/otomad/

Look at this massive normalfag!

Neat

I know what OTOMADs are: they're garbage

It's pretty good, but I feel weirded out watching it, probably because it just doesn't have that "mouse-drawn" feel like the other Gondolas. That 8ch logo is fantastic, though.

Absolute madman

Get the fuck out of our imageboard then

I'm not on /otomad/. This is Holla Forums, the video games board.

When did normalfag become a forbidden word?

You're choosing to not talk about vidya right now.

I forgot about the wordfilter. It's 'humie', with "hu" replaced by "nor"

you forgot about the part where boards are hiveminds
if you dont agree with us/like what we do like then you dont belong in here :^)
guess what else is vidya gaem related content these otomads so shut it and deal with it, or go back to leddit

It's very first step looks like it's walking backwards

Some things are too good for this world user

CHAIN CHAIN CHAIN CHA CHA CHA CHAAAAINS

Someone post burbon house. I keep losing it because I keep renaming it

quite a lot of people are actually playing like that. this not being able to walk and shot at the same time, I see that shit a lot.

Even if you do suck like that the you should just get to points where you have an advantage like a corner or at an angle.

It amazes me how bad people can be at vidya but it does fill me with joy. Going to try and make my first webm now hold on friends.

Here we go.

Group of protesters obstructing traffic right? This should be legal, or more accurately the person who got hit should be wholly responsible for everything.

hows your day been going otoanon? got any mads recently?

Cheers senpai. I actually did, been getting those with english subtitles and some from other souces. I haven't visited the forbidden realm yet though, but I will eventually. Turns out it's quite a good idea to search for otomads on jewtube and enter any video in moonrunes, then hop along the related chain until you get a lot of good material. How was your day senpai?

That's good, my day has been going good no problems have come up, I am currently downloading one of the otomad packs to get some more MADs but all in all everything's been going good

wow 8 Chan is really gay

at least 4 Chan had video games

:( no

Glad to hear it. Do those packs contain only gachimachi otomads? I might give them a download as well

no u

I don't get why they don't just make an otomad thread. It would allow them to post more, and it would keep the webm threads more varied.

Who is this Four Chan?

Do you have the scene where she has orgasms from being stung by jellyfish?

They contain a variety of mads with large file sizes but most are the typical gachi and touhou mads but they are great for what they are

because fuck you thats why

no, I don't sadly

While we do post otomads in these threads we don't normally spam them. Today some user decided fight for the title of boss of this webm thread, so he started dumping gachimachi

Now I've got a reason to post this :^)

What's the song though? Heard it dozens of times but i still don't know the title.

That isn't really a good reason. There have been otomad threads before, so I don't see the issue of getting banned. Another thread would mean that you can post all of them without the thread going into autosage. There would be more benefits to having that thread than not having it.

Eh, I guess people just want to post their stuff, I thought it would just allow them to enjoy a more focused topic.

I see. I'll admit it, I'm not a fan of gachi but I've seen some good MADs that feature it. Guess I'll hold off on those packs for a while and see if I can find more MADs myself. Wouldn't be right having the exact same folder as you senpai, ideally you'll save my MADs and I'll save yours to fill the folders faster and with more variety

I don't know about everyone else, but I like these webm threads more than any other board's because of the sheer variety of topics. We have vidya, real life, anime, otomads, songs, ost, you name it. In my opinion that's a big plus and has helped these threads survive this long

Get this cuckchan shitty version the fuck out of here

I bet you like girls, faggot

From what animu is this?

thanks
Man what a fucking tool

Yeah that's what I was thinking when mentioning the packs that you may have the exact otomads as me plus the ones you get from jewtube but your idea sounds better

Animu is called Muromi-san

di

;

d

st dis

I hope the driver got reparations for the dent in the car.

Context?

ost

WWIII happened, staff left her behind.

st

thanks

I really should redo Absolute One-Way Street and Here Again Once More to fit the new filesize.

We should stream American psycho one of these days

posting the classic that started it all

matchmaking ruined this. People used to join the same server every day and have fun together. Not playing for points or ranks or shit. Now every game is just a random 5vs5 flamewar.

ood

not even spics and niggas are not safe around niggers.

So much this

So is this game completely babbymode or is it actually worth playing and if it isn't possible to actually win this game playing that badly then is there a working torrent around?

Why do niggers have a fetish for hurting cats? Remember that one video of the nigger punting a kitten?

t-thanks

Glad to be of service

so what, cats are fucking shit animals for shit people

because cats are shit.

i thought they were called gachimuchis?

Cats are shit, but I wouldn't be faggot and scald them with boiling water.

domestic cats deserve it and so do people who own cats, get over it you puss

It's a good webm

13 year olds belong on cuckchan.

I don't remember this from the game

You're just asking for animal gore now
I'd just go around kicking cats, not cutting their feed

I wanna make 2hus to headpat in that thing.

I was just saying you're really gay. I've seen these webms before but I've never seen them spammed as hard as you spammed them.

dat da nigguh joffrey tho?

Every fucking time. It's amazing how the human species survived with half our species being retarded by default.

are these suppose to be funny or what?

f

Well since these two attached one get uploaded a few times lately I assume there are people here who like them.

Hitler supported animal rights, you know. :^)

I don't see it

Look harder

Keep looking you will find it

By any chance you got the webm of this sjw tranny getting stomped, knocking it unconcious?

They are so satifying to watch.

This one?

That's the one, thanks user.

I feel like if I asked for a hint, the answer would be "There isn't actually anything you retard."

You'd be wrong

you can find it. you just gotta keep looking

Anyone got the webm of the two pharmacist dancing with a song in the background saying different kinds of drugs

World of Slavs anyone?

Is this about stonetear?

You mean World of Jews?

She gonna bear that Mexican half-breed.

My sides have taken off

I think it´s about the IT guy who allegedly had something to do with the clinton mails and failed to show up after being issued two subpoenas.
The democrats in that debate where arguing that it didnt matter since the witness claimed he would take the 5th anyway.
Not even sure if he could do that given that if the his immunized and the DoJ isnt prosecuting he has no potential to incriminate himself, no?

YOU NEXT BITCH

The two hispanic guys were trying to get him to sell drugs because he probably looked the part. That's why they were asking him if he wanted to make some money. Say what you will about nigs in general, but that one looks like a cool dude.

might want to spoiler that, champ

relevant video comment: "I just did some math. If each tile in SC3K is 64M on one side then that means the magnasanti system has a population density of about 366 people per square meter. The worlds population, 7Billion, can fit in an area about the size of west Virginia using this system."

So, the mega cities from Judge Dredd basically.

Is this mango any good?

I don't know how far goes the mango, since it's originally a light novel. In general, it has some interesting powers and characters, but MC is overpowered and it goes harem shit pretty heavily

This seems like the opening to a VN I desperately need to play

sauce on song?

:^)

Well at least I can listen to the whole thing now.

A few of the lyrics on jewtube should net you the source easily

yeah that worked, it's [NOMA] - Brain Power if anyone else wanted it.

I use these threads for anime recs. Thanks niggas
whatanime.ga

Testing webm fresh off the encoder. Hope the thumbnail doesn't land on any dicks.

That's rather esoteric digitchecking but I'll allow it.

checked

Is that a rhetorical question? I mean the answer is in the question. They're niggers.

You fucking what.

Testing what I can do with the new size limit (12MB). I might redo it later, shrink the res a bit

it's closer to 12.6mb

depends on if your counting it as 1000 or 1024 bytes to the kB, I guess.

Yes.