AIDS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/YDoXX
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SORRY WE GAVE YOUR
COMPUTER AIDS

VISUAL ON AIDS

those are some nice blueberries

Looks like capcom left you with a major case of blueballs.

and the fans will still support it and beg for more DLC

smhtbhfam

I'm hungry for blueberries now.

GOOD GOY

You better believe it. I love it too.

I'm confused is Steam not somehow liable on this to a degree? Steam doesn't have responsibility for software that gets funneled through their servers and may or may not auto-udpate without your permission? or are they excused cause sfv really updates via Capcom when you open it?

Dude, it's redundant, all jews are bad.

A true visual feast.

ITT: newfags that cannot into VMs with GPU pass-trough

But seriously, shit like this is why people need to switch to the fagbox.cf setup already.

What is this?

Why the fuck would Valve audit every single piece of software? It's much easier to just make it part of the contract that the people who own the software are responsible for it.

In short "Valve does not assume responsibility for anything except where forced to by law". Not that anyone would have expected them to anyway.

It still leaves the question "is valve liable for this". I also note that the limited liability does not appear to cover malicious acts.

I'd rather have video games than freedom tbh

Not unless valve themselves were directly involved and knew about it and what it was going to do, which they probably didn't.

Means that anything that comes after it could be, and usually is, meaningless bullshit with no actual weight.

archive.is/YDoXX
A guide by an user on how to set up a gaming capable VM with minimum performance loss, thus retaining your ability to play vidya yet maintaining security of your system as well as your freedoms and what not.

It's basically having your cake and eating it too with no repercussions aside from an increased PC build cost.

I will try it this weekend. Thanks.

Don't expect people who's whole existence revolves around a consumer hobby to actually make a stand out of principle.
Neo-Holla Forums is like a bunch of crack addicts who gladly accept stuff like denuvo, spying, unfinished games and preorders if it means they can get their next fix as soon as possible.
It doesn't matter if they are sustaining the companies that are ruining their hobby.
The state of the industry is always the developers fault and never the consumer's for accepting the putrid shit they are served.
They'd rather make fun of those making sacrifices instead of just admitting to enjoying a vice.

Seems it didn't archive quite right. Tried in Icecat and Botnet.

Are you serious? If anything, you're showing your new, not ours. Sage for double-post.

I need my fix, man, gimme those preorders meng

You can ignore the cancer but that won't make it go away.
These people are among us.
Do you really believe there is no difference between this place now and 2 years ago?

Of course there is but where else can we go?

There are always people who will accept this shit. There is no way around it. But it does not mean it's everyone.
My last console was the Vita and I will try to move to GNU as soon as possible, but yes, mos people are A-OK with this, if they can have what they desire, fuck the world.

Appreciate it

The only thing we can do is be vigilant.
Don't let them spread false memes.

Your post implies a false equivalency. Specifically,

If you retreat at the first sign of a problem, you'll run out of places to go. Deride the shit out of them and explain thoroughly why they're retarded.

that's not gonna stop idiots and shit posters.

I'm not trying to imply what you think implied.

Have you looked at Holla Forums these days? There's no saving it. I'm not sure it will be good again even after the elections.

Member when Capcom made good games?

I was alive in the 90s, yes. They used to be my favorite third party.
I'VE GIVEN EVERYTHING I CAN.

As shitposty as Holla Forums has gotten, I'm at least happy that they try to do some semblance of good by tearing through email leaks and the like. I'd rather have a board where I can actually discuss the pros and cons of different political systems without immediately being called a shill, though.

so reddit fags can audit it pretty quick, but the company who distributes it can't?