Palmer Luckey pro Trump, Liberal salt

Palmer Luckey, mem magic beliver, has admitted to be funding a pro Trump/Anti Shillary internet meme propaganda Association.
SJW/Liberal devs have resorted to blackmail, telling Hillary supporter Zuckerbergstein to boot Palmer out of the company or they wont support Cuckulus with their games.
archive.is/B7bJ2

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/f8lD2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dude's a mess. He tries to rip off /r/the_donald and claim the movement and the sub riots and he gets the boot within hours. A week later he goes to the media to try to steal credit again as le master trol XD in hopes the pro-Hillary media will help him do it. The only positive is it's blowing up in facebook's face, twisting panties of SJW devs, and making VR look even more like a joke.

My normalfag friends dont even know what a Cuckulus is.

From what I've seen the pitch he gave that sub wasn't a scam, was just fucking stupid.

Well duh. It's only okay when millionaires support Hillary. That's the Democrat way.

isn't this exactly what gamergate did and does? why is it blackmail when you don't agree with them

to clarify, in any other context on this site this would be called "voting with your wallet".

No, gamergate was not gamedevs.

>>>Holla Forums
you fucking cuck, it's okay when GG did it because we're the right ones.

incredible. such mastery of logic and such grace in it's expression

No

am I really on Holla Forums?

u wot? These are devs, not customers.

No, I'm pretty sure you're on Something Awful.

Furthermore, GG only focused on advertisers. One of the reasons liberals were so salty about it is because it's something that's typically only in the leftist's playbook, but played in a way that put them in the moral right. "If you don't agree with me, you don't get to be in this industry" is different from "If you have shitty practices which directly affect consumers in adverse ways, you should be punished in the way capitalism was intended."

0/10

I'm so sick of people who spout this "oh you have to be fair and equal and respect your enemy and if they use your tactics you can't call them out" shit.

Fuck you

It's okay when we do it because we're right. It's wrong when they do it because they're wrong. The people who scream and cry "you're just like the SJWs" are faggots and would never accomplish anything and are easily manipulated in passivity because they confuse the attacker and defender just because both use similar tactics.

Come on, man, you gotta be careful with that shit.

Feel free fuck off to Holla Forums if it offends you, libtard.

==WEW=
>>>/tumblr/

Cuckulus dev
The non dead one

Were you indocrinated at an early age or something?

you got a problem with that, memelord?

It's possible for two people in an argument and one of them to be wrong and the other to be correct.

If person A argues "2+2 = 4" and person B argues "2+2=5", then you can't just take the middle road and say "well the most diplomatic solution is to say 2+2 = 4.5, that way I'm not an extremist and I get to continue to sit on the pole."

is this word salad supposed to mean something to me

Gee, why didn't you mention any of that in your first post? Speak like a regular person, shit.

It's why they flipped out about skittles, too. Throwing their bullshit back at them makes them go insane as they're forced to disarm their own weapons.

How beardy is your chin?

I don't understand where you're going with this because goons are the ones most likely to pull this "you have to be neutral" shit. If anything, you should try accusing me of being a Holla Forums shitposter, if you want to make sense with your shitposting.

i don't think thats a fair representation of all of the different groups that GG has focused on.

are you insinuating that there was no push for people to kick persons out of localization, to try to ruin their professional careers in gamergate? that that line of thinking is only pushed and exercised by "leftists"? that's just not true. it's disingenuous to frame it as though the group you disagree with as the sole proprietor of stupid shit. there are certainly persons in that camp that are trying to do it the same way you try to embellish the intentions of gamergate, punishing them through means of the market and letting them know that that is where the punishment is coming from.

in either case, the means of enforcement is the same. it's not blackmail and its childish to frame it as such.

i'm not saying you have to be neutral, but holy shit try to have some awareness that the people you're arguing with aren't cartoon characterizations of humans

that's the problem, they almost certainly are, and this is why "moderates" and cuckservatives have been spinning their tires in the mud for decades while liberal extremists get to dominate the discussion. It's also exactly the reason why donald trump and the alt right are rising in popularity, love them or hate them, because they aren't afraid to fight dirty and to win.

Whatever you say, my bearded chum.

i don't see a point in discussing anything with you if you can't attempt to understand opposing opinions. once more, i'm not saying you need to take a neutral ground, but the outright dismissal of the persons you disagree with is, frankly, moronic. you will never do anything but reinforce your own opinions through discussion in that light, regardless of their merit.

Politics and governance is not a priori.

Palmer is a kike-loving faggot. Just because he's donating to the God Emperor doesn't make him a good guy again.

OP sucks at adding the necessary information in his post that is related to vidya, but i guess political shit is more important than adding stuff like he is related to the VR stuff.

really makes you think

I want nu/pol/ to leave, both here and Holla Forums.

but it's okay when you do it. after all, they did it first. you're not a bad person, you're just fighting fire with fire!

you havent even seen the best part yet. Journalists think Palmer owns 4chan now because they think that Mark's shitposting is actually true

archive.fo/f8lD2

Yes, bring evidence of gtfo hippie.

From what we've seen of CON leaks, they constantly collaborate and plan with each other in private to intentionally push a false narrative. It's worked at the end of the day, so don't feel bad for them.

SJWs don't appreciate your rights or your thoughts one bit. In fact, they taken every step to limit them. They have constantly ddosed, shilled, blackmailed, lied, and removed funding from this website. They were even reached the higher ups at Twitter and the fucking UN to specifically target you. Yet, you're still going to kiss their ass after they're still continuing to do this shit to you? How the hell does that make any sense?

Duplicitous people don't deserve integrity in return. You only give integrity to those who treat you with integrity. If you think otherwise, then you deserve to be treated like shit for being naive dumbasses.

This. There's being kind and then there's being a doormat. Always overcompensate and fight aggressively.

You're largely right, and believe me, I'm in no way saying that GG was perfect, but
I'm saying that GG primarily focus(es/ed) on people who are deliberately shitting up their own industry or profession for ideological reasons. In particular, trying to get localization people fucked, "I've decided to not give the client, and by extension their customers, what they want and paid for, because I have an ideological reason not to, but I'm still going to take their money," is an extremely valid reason to get that person fired. Legit big translation companies have codes of ethics which specifically spell out that if you find that you have an ideological reason to not want to complete a translation, then you have to decline the job. You don't just lie about the job being completed correctly, call it "localization" and then still get paid.

lemme just pull up the relevant posts on 8archive.

Keep trying though

Fuckoff

Oh fuck, my sides

Gamergate is first and foremost a consumer revolt (pay attention to that aspect, because it's important).

It started by calling out and boycotting an ensemble of outlets because they were acting in the most anti-consumer way possible (disguised advertisement, paid reviews, undisclosed ties with developers, etc) while simultaneously pretending to be respectable sources of information. That event was the Quinnspiracy.

As a response, those self-proclaimed journalists used their ties to slander consumers and misrepresent the revolt (that was the wave of "gamers don't have to be your audience, gamers are dead" articles). Then they went on a crusade, fabricating stories and false-flagging like crazy. It got so far that mainstream media started to repeat the same allegations. It became clear that those consumer poked a hornet nest with an agenda: they weren't journalists, they weren't writing about games, they were propagandists and wanted to keep doing their shit without being called out.

When it became clear that it would not end peacefully and the lies would keep on spreading, they decided to search for examples of objectionable content published by those outlets in order to have advertisers withdraw their contract with those platforms.

That's what Gamergate did. And it wasn't because of their political position. It was because they rigged the game from the start (promoting the game of their friends, ignoring the games of others), they lied to the public (ignoring the demands of more transparency, they went full medieval and started accusing the people they were lying to), started a whole narrative supported by a disinformation campaign (suddenly, people you've never heard of got a lot more coverage because of fabricated stories), and were infiltrating a culture with the sole purpose of destroying it.

no the situation I was referring to was when it was revealed that this guy on twitter (Izzy galvez) was trying to dox somebody but his job was to be an anti-harassment member for the internet. And people wanted to stop people from reporting this or trying to get him fired for doxing because "that's what SJWs would do!". That's the retardation i'm talking about. It is right to want someone fired for basically harassing someone when they are supposed to be anti harassment. However it is wrong to want someone fired because of an opinion.

also

How does it feel to be bumplocked? Sure seems like an on-topic video games thread to me.

also there is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting someone fired from a localizing team if they are bad at localizing.

As a localizer, your job is to translate text and make it readable and understandable in other cultures. If they fuck up by changing the story, removing content, or inserting memes, they aren't good at their job. You'd complain and try to get someone fired if they gave you bad service at a restaurant or if they were supposed to make you something and messed it up, so if they are a shit localizer why is it wrong to complain then?

Now if you want them fired for an opinion, that's something else. But if you let your opinions affect your work, then you might have something.

Do you just lord over the mod logs constantly, or are you actually Lime?

No, user, those are translators. Translators are the ones translating text. Localization teams can do whatever they want and have the excuse that "the parts we took out were a bit too difficult to leave in for this new audience." They have full reign over what happens to the game unless the original devs step in and oversee them.

bump

You need to check the mod logs to tell if a thread is or isn't bumplocked? Are you usually this retarded, or just today?

"Localization" is a bullshit term that's leaned on by translators who are too shitty to do their job. Making the translated work's intended meaning come across to the new language's audience has always been the job of translation, period. It has nothing to do with changing content.

Why would I know that unless I specifically watching for the page number to not regularly ascend?

I guess since this was posted in the Gamergoy thread I can no longer make a thread about it.
Thanks Mark

I guess I'm just some sort of genius

Lime bumplocked it, not Mark. He's been doing it for free a lot more than normal lately.

Lol nope, we had evidence of wrong doing inside of the game journo outlets. We showed the advertisers that we connected the unethical behavior to the products being shilled and that left a bad taste in our mouths.
We targeted actual wrong doing, not wrong think.

When your pitch has 'we have to do it this way to get around campaign financing laws' in it, your donation website looks like a cheap Donaldtrump.com copy and you announce it while your paid off mods delete thousands of comments questioning it that's beyond stupid.

Now after this incredible failure the media is calling him a hero for the alt-right.

is that not exactly what I suggested?

No, you suggested that it's acceptable to target wrongthink when it's wrongthink that disagrees with you. In reality, wrongthink isn't a thing, only wrongdoing is.

This is the most autistic election ever. Can't wait til this shit is over.

It's also been the only interesting one in decades. I agree, though.

That is not what I suggested.

People were drawing parallels to what GG did (which is what he mentioned, people being shitty and abusing consumers so GG wrote emails) and what the SJWs are doing, which is campaigning to get someone fired for his beliefs which don't affect his work.

Those opinions will lead to the death of my culture, race, and due to the fact that non-whites don't give 2 shits about freedom my freedom eventually.

So fuck their opinion they should all be harassed and jailed.

Universal morality is childish, if you don't adopt a tribalist perspective some other group will and destroy you.

Apparently you also need to adopt a tribalist's literacy.

Please tell me you have that one with the dog, I need it bad

They don't care about non-whites either. Once they're done with you, then they'll start to target us.

Truth. They only care about "progress," which is a completely relative term, meaning that if their previous demands are satisfied, they'll find something else to be dissatisfied about. It's the ultimate in the moving of goalposts. It's why you see shit like SJWs bitching about how an interracial relationship isn't progressive enough, because it's a white guy and an asian girl.

The term progressive has always triggered me. These people call themselves progressive and always say that they want progress - but progress to what, or where, exactly?

Except when we do it. Then we should now do that and instead 'separate the art from the artist".

This I have been meaning to sperg out about gamergate for a while and say this. Not only are are we defending but we also are not trying to censor or limit what the video game medium can be about, unlike them so we have morale high ground. I feel like this user just didnt specify clear enough what he meant.