WARNING! IF YOU'RE SOMEHOW STUPID ENOUGH TO STILL HAVE STREET FIGHTER V INSTALLED ON YOUR MACHINE UNINSTALL IT RIGHT...

WARNING! IF YOU'RE SOMEHOW STUPID ENOUGH TO STILL HAVE STREET FIGHTER V INSTALLED ON YOUR MACHINE UNINSTALL IT RIGHT NOW!

CAPCOM HAS DECIDED TO INSTALL A ROOTKIT ON YOUR MACHINE TO FURTHER PURSUE THEIR JEWISH TACTICS

archive.is/UKXGK

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal
schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/11/sonys_drm_rootk.html
steamcommunity.com/app/310950/discussions/0/343787283754578363/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait you mean Street Fighter V is released ?

That's the important part.

Basically, in layman's terms, this allows for theoretically any kind of code whatsoever to be run on your computer with full system permissions without you knowing.

FUCK OFF BACK TO REDDIT YOU NEWFAG CUCK
Shitposting aside, this is clearly good to know.

Is this SecuROM all over again

Brotip:
Nothing's gonna happen. Don't get yourselves constantly worked up over everything every company does. You'll give yourself high blood pressure.

No, the DRM is a lack of a campaign and non shit A.I.

Holy shit, this makes Tecmo Koei's PC ports seem competent by comparison.

Nice to see you stopped by Ono

I said it before and i'll say it again,

I've just never had any interest in SF

Has a game company fucked up this badly with DRM? This is incredible.

inb4 the windows version of kof14 does something similar

God damn. I can't handle this level of incompetency. This is beyond anything I could have imagined an overzealous dev try to do.

I knew Japs can't into PC, but shit, what are they doing?

Furthermore, what the fuck is Microsoft doing, to leave this possible so easily in the first place?

Well done Capcom. It's a shame they don't just outsource the game to SNK or something. They clearly can't handle making fighting games anymore, & when they do they use it to literally mine bitcoins off you.

Just when I thought they had hit rock bottom, the floor drops out.

So if somebody has SFV installed in their computer, how easy is it for me to hack it?

samefag talking to himself

There's a PC version?

Nah fam.

No, no, you're supposed to say "all me". Get your shitposting straight.

FUCKING NORMAL FAGS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NICE

It just means it's unsecure, not that it's botnet. You still can't do anything if you are not physically present.

Well this is unfortunate.

The update went through for me but I even touched the game in a few months. I don't see any traces of Capcom.sys, or see in the device manager.

Haven't

It was a nice get, indeed.

And just like that I'm never buying another Capcom game.

Treat your userbase like children, win stupid prizes

Oh (((you))).

I'm gonna kill myself

good, do it faggot

Installing a rootkit without making it extremely clear that's what you're doing and without explicitly saying what it does is illegal. I hope Capcom gets taken to court for this.

Users probably waived all their rights when they accepted the EULA. Might be considered invalid under EU law though, not sure about burgers.

It's not something an eula can protect. Rootkits are a big deal that can completely fuck up a computer in the wrong hands.

that cop is based as fuck. Love how she reverted to buzzwords and the woman card.

he's talking about Street Fighter, not KI

God I hate women.

wasted my time / 10

How can you be so delusional as to publish a video like this thinking it makes you look good?

Wait, the limit is now more than 10?

Alright, after watching that fucking disgrace of a shitstain be a bitch for 10 minutes, can someone please post some videos of shitstains like this actually getting arrested/smacked? I'll even contribute to get the ball rolling.

Did you forget the Sony rootkit fiasco? They ignored a court order to recall those CDs, violated copyrights, installed it anyways if the EULA was rejected by the user and offered easily exploitable malware as a solution for the rootkit that only hid the rootkit.

They were barely fined. A hacker who did even 1/1000th of what they did would be in jail for decades. Nothing will happen to Capcom and their future releases will certainly have similar protection.

third strike on fightcade anyone?????

Yes.

It's 12MB now

I don't have nothing like that, but here's a video of a BLM protester getting hit by a car after deciding it was a good idea to protest in the middle of a busy street. Then the SJWs and BLM nigger that surround him to take cell phone videos of the mangled body get shot at. Sadly, nobody was hit by the bullets (shooting was probably unrelated, BLM faggot shooting at cops or something) - but file this under people getting what they deserve.

We all do.

How can murkans say their cops are bad when they have this much patience.
I wonder, is there some sort of academy training for this shit? So fresh cops don't rage and shoot the bullshitters?

I wonder if she supported Palin. Either way after hearing that I could almost stomach Hillary becoming president just because it would crush the stupid dreams of naive fucks like this.

>mfw someone bought me SFV

Worse. Look up the shitstorm caused by Sony's rootkits on audio CDs. This is more like that, but it will probably pass relatively unnoticed because nobody bought SFV. Actually, have a link en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sony_BMG_copy_protection_rootkit_scandal

The meme about "bad cops" only comes from dindus that get their ass kicked rightfully. Then other dindus spread shit about how cops are so oppressive.

Either that or the corrupt as fuck police in my town.

How am I so good.

Surely, if you're going to declare yourself outside of the USA's legal system then you don't get to benefit from any of the protections either?

That's harassment, bruv

I mean, it isn't like you guys have been screaming "fuck the PO-LICE" all night. It's not like that guy didn't just stand in the middle of the interstate trying to stop traffic. It's not like you didn't ask for this or anything. These people create all their own problems.

heh

schneier.com/blog/archives/2005/11/sonys_drm_rootk.html

Excuse me, the police motto is "protect and serve"??? The entire purpose of their existence is to serve me??? How does it serve me to force me to follow the speed limit when I'm late??? It doesn't. They're just trying to harass honest people.

she had something in that bag

Protect and Serve. Yeah, but, have you notice that is not Protect and Serve the People, or the Citizens?
Police exist to protect the government. They are paid by them to protect them.
If they ended up protecting you too, nice, but your well being is not the mission of the police.

We need to start over.

Does this counts as a shitstain?

looks cringe.
I am excited for the movie though.

but that's mostly because Henson's Creature Shop is involved.

Fighting games are fun, but I can't think of any reason why I'd give half a flying fuck about Street Fighter. In fact, the only person on Holla Forums that I can imagine being affected by this is Jurifag, anyone with half a brain gave no fucks about SFV from its inception, and Jurifag deserves much, much worse than a rootkit.

This is the closest I can find to an indifferent face.

wtf?
normalfags
Nor-mies
Norm-ies
normalfagS
normalfagS
normalfagS

steamcommunity.com/app/310950/discussions/0/343787283754578363/

Pucci was right, humanity needs to start all over again

It's been censored a long time faggot

Wasn't there a time when newfags lurked?

filtered

yep

Here's your (you)

You can be gay, just don't be a fag.

Every time 4chan gets hit, a wave of refugees show up here. Everyone with a working brain left halfchan ages ago, so the refugees are always too stupid to fit in.
Expect continued turbulence until the debacle about the goon who asked Reddit for help wiping Hillary's email server is over.

Is there an uncut version of this? Or is this all there is?

Can someone explain me this shitpost?

>trilogy and below, you fag, not 2011 or X
Check that…

Press Q to win gold.

So many shills in this fucking thread/board

type sage in the email field to avoid hitting bump lock so quickly

PIC RELATED
Why would you bump when you post 'post YFW' shit or completely unrelated webms designed to provoke a reaction? They know what you will fucking react to you smegheads, don't be so fucking easy.

BACK TO OP:
It must be said Anons, I never installed the game in the traditional sense :^) would this shit still be applicable with a repack?

These people need to be forced to go bungee jumping with nooses around their necks.>>10790339

Now I can finally post the one image on my hard drive that's anywhere near that.

CAPCOM INTERNET DEFENSE FORCE

Capcom doesn't want people knowing you pwn anyone with SFV installed on their machine.

Searched my hard drive and this is what I had that's closest to 12 without going over.

In two weeks we'll be able to post 16MB.

what's wrong with that guy?

Honestly, I hate to be this guy but both sides are being retarded. The trump lad was a faggot for even bothering, and even trying to stir shit by chasing her, and she's a cunt for fighting with the cop who's trying to keep it neutral. Faggots just needs to stop being ideologues for once and just go about their shit.

This, we need niggas on this shit.

I'm upset that I'm going to save this image just because it's that huge.

Enjoy your refugees.

wuh? He was being annoying as shit.
I'm a burger but I don't really care if you think otherwise. Also, we take in refugees too. And we seem to not really give a shit so far. Talk about cucked.

America cares but it's being held down by the media. Stop the media and America recovers with no additional help.

We don't though. Too busy fighting the niggers. We're the most pozzed.

Also America is less white than Europe ever was, has a lot more space to put the same amount of refugees, has had refugees streaming since its creation, and some states can deny the government from placing refugees in their states.

What a fucking insufferable cunt.

Looks like she posted this, so probably not.

They are off to a great start on their journey, let me tell you

This bitch wants the D so HARD it's not even funny.
You can hear it in her voice that she wants those two guys to dp her all night long like a rag doll and ejaculate in her every body hole.

I don't even fucking play it

God I hate that imp so much. I can't even throw the tiny fucker without being sent to jail. I just want to smash his little fucking face.

If you ever had this game installed, or had any Capcom game installed, you might want to check your machine anyway. You might still have Jewspyware on your computer.

:)

Let the jury decide that

that sounds a lot more serious than it really is