Mafia 3 is going to be shit

From what I can tell It looks like they put X-ray vision or some shit in Mafia 3 and probably casualized a bunch of other stuff from the series.
They even put a not so subtle villain that looks like Trump after 40 years of whisky and cajun food.
I would webm but I'm on a telephone

Other urls found in this thread:

ioi.dk/freedom-fighters/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Its going to flop hard
Theres barely any buzz, the world looks fucking great.
Few games have such a setting, its usually midwestern and cityscape bullshit.

Rest of the game looks like trash though.

Graphically it does look nice for what Genre it is, people suck GTA Vs dick but I still think that shit looks cartoony. At least compared to the GTA IV ENB.

Would they cry racism over mafia 3 flopping?

After all the posturing about ending racism, why the hell wouldn't they ?

Probably, the certainly would
I can already see it:

"A hidden gem"
"The best game to come out this year that nobody played"
"Gamers truly are racist"

*the journos

A friend of mine preordered it, so I guess we'll see.
The story looks a bit forced, but who knows. Devs talking about the whole race shit was a bit annying. Gameplay videos remind me a lot more of Godfather 2, and I loved that game.
It could be great, it could be shit.

Why is he your friend?

It's clearly going to be a ubisoft playable 6/10 sandbox blandathon that casuals will play but forget about within a week. It's the videogame equivalent of a wet fart.

Ubisoft isn't involved in Muhfuggen 3 and they didn't exactly invent the concept of open world with collectibles.

When is it even coming out? Maybe it's me but with most game trailers they make the "COMING X" a lot smaller or they make less of a deal about the release date.

I don't think he was saying that Ubisoft worked on it, but more so that it'll be as bland as Ubisoft games.

Yeah, but ubisoft's model of boring, open-world skinnerbox has become so entrenched that it's an institution all of it's own, and you can use it as a proper noun to describe other games of it's type.

Mack lost his shit. RIP Mafia, RIP Mack's mind.

Shit, it sounds like it actually did break him.

Also, I love how blatant the propaganda is in this game. I hope it flops through all the hype.

for various reasons

u dunb or sumthing?

No thanks.

It was always going to be shit. What's news is if it'll be acknowledged as shit by normalfags pre-release.

I knew it was going to be shit, but I didnt expect it to harp on about slavery and racism all over again. SJW companies truly are one hump chumps.

Oh, and of course the rayciss mafia has black women dancing instead of Italian women, for some reason.

And I saw him buying cars out of his own fucking trunk. This looks shit on a gameplay, and narrative level

How long before a mod comes out that lets you play as one of the klansmen?

K

K

K

we

Oh shit that would make it worh pirating

The plot of this is Nigger's family owes money to the Mob, right?

Doesn't this take place during the civil rights movement?

Wouldn't it make sense for race to be a prevalent topic?

As a non-native english speaker, what this man on the video is saying gets quite hard to understand at times, that and the fact that i won't waste 6 minutes of my life watching some jewtuber.

No Dirty Harry, no buy.

It's like in how BioShock Infinite, the evil racists who were trying to escape the rest of the world, would bring all sorts of minorities along just so they could oppress them.

I wouldn't rule it out if all civilians would just randomly talk about negro lives matter.

The gunplay seems good though.

I guarantee you they're going to shoehorn in some kind of dindu lives matter social commentary bullshit, which would just make running around as a klansman purging nignogs even more satisfying. Just imagine all of the journo salt.

Kek those quotes almost seem like parody.

This is what happen when you take games from slavs. Thank dog original mafia developers are making their own new game.

Wouldn't put it past them.

Meanwhile in Hitman

Although I like the presentation and even the handling is alright, but it feels fucking empty and boring, like a graphical overhaul for the first game or something. At least the third game tried something else, but at this point we had so many of these types of open world action games it feels bland gameplay wise. The only good part imo is the presentation and the location I guess. I say it's gonna be better than what Watchdog was, but not by much.

How many people here were watching this shit during e3, its going to be absolutely full of SJW garbage. This is not speculation, this is a fact

mafia 2 was always shit the only good character was joe cause vito was very bland

As an italian i'm offended

No thanks

Only members of an ideology as shit as leftism could be deluded into believing anyone wants to look at niggers.

WE

It's almost as if the Roman Empire was large and ethnically heterogeneous. It's almost as if Romans would have been in contact with the inhabitants of the horn of Africa.

I think you need to educate yourself some more.

Ayo juliuz ceasar wuz black, the romans were rured by a black ppl

Hol up. We wuz Fineeshanz n sheit?

we wuz britonz n shieet too fam

WUZ

Wow I didn't know Saddam Hussein was in this game too.

Saging myself since it's about the youtube vid

Mack is very old school. He likes challenge, and anything that robs you of a potential challenge (3rd person to peak around corners and x-ray vision) is a travesty, and DLC is a weed that needs to be uprooted.
He hasn't given up hope the industry can go back to that stage- hence his short temper about them getting away with it.

He says once he gets press pass credentials he'll be asking developers real questions. Because that will go over well.

"Angry man banned from gaming conventions because he calls game developers con-men" is how journos would spin it.
It is possible for him to get in and ask questions, but he'd need to play the long con- something he won't do. And perhaps he shouldn't do?

Maybe because 1 in 2 whites are of average intelligence, so comparing them to the top 20% of blacks is stupid.

The pic is so retards go find info themselves and get confronted with the truth that niggers are retarded

They pulled the good old "quotes from literally whos" trick from JJUST Cause III

A game about Saddam Hussein would be fairly interesting tbh

You don't even need to look shit up.

wew lad

WHAT THE FUCK
That is cool as shit, it's a shame about the monetization model they went with. I would love to support stuff like this but I'll have to pirate it when it all comes out finally.

You pretty much summed up the entirety of the new Hitman

I thought Eidos was a bunch of normalfag faggot cucks…

Looks like they really nailed the setting and tone. That's about all I like from it.

Eidos is.
This was made by IO Interactive and published by Squeenix.

Squeenix are even bigger faggots

I never said they weren't, it's made by IO Interactive nonetheless.

They also made Freedom Fighters apparently. Which is basically red dawn + red alert in terms of setting.
ioi.dk/freedom-fighters/

dropped this lefty cuck shit instantly

that is one ugly mudder

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME A MODERN AAA TITLE IS GOING TO BE BAD OP?

STOP THE FUCKING PRESSES

That's because they're Italian. Even Virgil is described to have had a dark complexion. I also wouldn't be surprised if a percentage of Romans had mixed blood or were even African considering their proximity to Africa and how a full citizenship was given to the children of freed slaves.

Good decision making clearly not being one of them.

I wonder how long it will be before the industry realizes that putting Trump lookalikes in vidya is only going to make him stronger?

Kinda interested about it because I love deep south as a setting, but we'll see. These open world roamers have a natural tendency to lean towards being shite games.

Nope, most were from Central/Western Europe
Nice try though shitskin

Well I've heard of NerdCubed at least.

I'm not suggesting that all the Romans were African, I'm saying that I wouldn't be surprised if there were some black Romans because of how relaxed their citizenship laws were for the time period.

Why are you even trying to explain the image, its a joke image like the hitler was black one.

complexion is different from tone you stupid nigger

1. to be given full citizenship required you to be born italian and serve in the military for several years (both of these were relaxed, in the FOURTH CENTURY AD YOU GROID). freemen who werent Romans, eg Gallic, Hispanic allies had a kind of half citizenship.
2. full citizenship was not given to the children of freed slaves
3. north africa at this stage was mostly light caucasian

sure there would have been a couple of nigs living within the bounds of the empire, to suggest that italians are black is retarted and kikey, dont speak without knowing

This.
Why would Romans even want African slaves when slavery is a normal part of their society and have no need to import from outside the empire.

I'm not saying Virgil or Italians were black, they just have olive/dark skin tone. I'm trying to explain why Roman art portrays some Romans as darker skinned. We're on the same side here.

You sure about this? It's been a while since I studied Roman history, but I'm pretty certain that the children of freemen were given full citizenship.

I somehow suspect that people back then viewed niggers as we do today.

Not sure about this, but I think near 200 a.d. they began to give free citizenship to everyone just like that, kinda like what they're doing here in europe nowadays. It's part of the reason why Rome fell.

depends what time period you mean, citizenship was earned for most of the deal. a freeman is not necessarily a citizen as above

it was in stages, the military requirement was relaxed and then a century or so later the ethnicity was too. as you say it was a big reason why rome fell (from the 340-450ad) and it as im sure we will see again in the next 50 years it only takes two generations or so

Well, TBH, I won't buy this precisely because I do not wish to play as a dindu.

I don't know really how they were viewed, but I do know that it was controversial for Caesar to have a relationship with Cleopatra.

A lot of shit went down in the 200s. The military took control of the government and a civil war broke out.

Freedmen aren't citizens, but I'm certain that at least in the earlier years of the Roman Empire, their children were granted citizenship.

Cleopatra was Greek you dingus. And the issue was mainly that he was accused of fucking Cleopatra instead of doing his Roman duty. Basically the same accusations thrown at Mark Anthony.

They are just going to copy paste articles about entitled gamers' hatred of change and progess from when DmC:DMC flopped and find-replace it with Mafia 3.

cleopatra was fucking greek

time to head back to Holla Forums i think

why would the sons of slaves be given something that the sons of rome had to work for? you are probably confusing the two forms of citizenship, its like difference between a made man and an associate in the mafia

this is a new level of wew

They did the same with Dying Light. Youtube celebs are basically hotter than review sites in some ways.

Sorry, I should've specified that I knew that. My point was that it was even controversial for Caesar to have a relationship with a non-Latini.

He had the same problem as Caesar, and he also cheated on the sister of the Emperor.

I don't know about this, but I think it kind of works like the in Israel where citizens are obligated to serve for a period of time when they reach a certain age.

Roman military service wasn't mandatory, nor was citizenship guaranteed.

Freemen had to sign up for a tour of duty spanning some 20+ years in the legions or auxiliary to be granted citizenship, which is a wholly separate thing from being a freeman living on Roman soil.

Towards the end of the Western empire they did away with most requirements for citizenship and started phasing in military conscription IIRC.

That honestly wouldn't surprise me

I'm more worried about the casualization than the nog.

There's nothing too wrong with doing a story about a mafia associate. Goodfellas was about an Irish guy, Donnie Brasco about an undercover cop, Boardwalk Empire about a politician.

The main thing is to keep the tone which separates it from GTA.

here you go

You know, I don't even like the south but seeing so much pandering I would like to see an actual south hillbillie hero dealing with dindus.

wuz next?

maybe because it's cartoony on purpose you gay nigger

Daaaamn

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Klansmen mod confirmed.

Well if it flops, maybe jews should just stick to movies for their blue-pilling.

now post it on /r/Holla Forums

K

E

K

K

That fucking video gets me every time

Holy shit

No shit it's going to suck
They cut a ton of shit from Mafia 2 because people were offended.
No italy
No freeroam

oh hey look it's another "'Insert Game Title Here' is going to be shit" thread. We've never had one of those before.

I'm getting some Agitated Pedro vibes here.

Honestly for the people that take these cherry picked numbers even remotely seriously are so mentally retarded that it doesn't matter at all who gave them in the first place.

ITT: Holla Forumsacks get triggered like the pathetic SJW-analogues they are.

I've read the whole thread and its funny how sjw trolls try to trigger and trigger but didnt get a single response to their posts. Holla Forums wins again.

Holla Forums always wins.

Thanks for continuing to prove me right, Mirror-SJW.

The image you posted was created by SRS shills that shitposted about deleting Holla Forums back before we left 4chan.
I remember when this image used to say "muh rope day" instead of "outright censorship" on Holla Forumss side, but it had to be edited to convince people how eeebul Holla Forums is.
You have heard it once already but I'll do it again for good measure.
>>>Holla Forums

It's irrelevant, they can whine as much as they want, it won't bring them any money.

I hope 2K keep fucking up, would be nice if they finally died. They might take several companies with themselves too, like Gearbox.

Why would you play this shit even for free, are you mentally challenged or something? Not even my massive casual friend like this trash, he fucking hate it even more than anyone in this thread. I'd rather play some shitty walking simulator, at least it would cost less bandwidth and additional space.

Go back to /a/, you weeby apologistic faggot. Holla Forums are Reverse SJWs. SJWs get triggered when games star White Straight Males, Holla Forums gets triggered when they don't.

>>>/suicide/

CERTIFIABLY CHECKED!

you really have no life except for your impotent raging against pol every day, hm?

pic related

I know you're a dumbass /leftypoll/ or some other marxist faggot, but here's your (You) anyway.

This image was created around the time GG was in full swing, the variation I described existed for longer, you posted the SRS appoved edit of the image and complained about Holla Forums being SJWs even though SJWs are worse by far.
Holla Forums holds absolutely no power in the current political climate, SJWs get people fired from their jobs, publicly lynch them and ruin their lives in other imaginable ways.
Any type of doxxing Holla Forums has done was either digging for infos on government documents or reporting facebook criminals to the FBI.
Claiming that Holla Forums is SJW for complaining about shit that disagrees with their worldview is fucking retarded, because everyone fucking does that and it's not hypocritical at all.
If you complain about people having different opinions on what is right or not then you should probably go back to reddit where you can downboat people that hurt your feefees.
Besides, the only censorship ability Holla Forums has is on their own board, and they have every right to do so because it's their fucking board.
If you're a vegetarian and go to a grillparty and complain about how everyone is a meat-eating murderer then you'll probably get kicked out for being a retarded faggot.
Also, complaining about anime on an imageboard is like putting a neon sign on your head saying "I DON'T BELONG HERE".
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/freech/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/reddit/
Pick your favourite.

Thanks for admitting you have no argument. Holla Forumsgurglers love to whip out that retarded image when they know they have no argument and are in painful denial about their SJW-mirroring behaviour. Crawl back to your safe-space, you pathetic fragile faggot.

Come back when you have any remotely intelligent to post.

You sure got triggered, faggot.

I guess this the hourly thread in which Holla Forums gets #triggered for the nth time.

I must have missed the part where Holla Forums tries to get people fired for tweets, call in fake bomb threats, falsely accuse people of sexual assault, abuse their position in the workplace to fuck with customers on the other side of the political spectrum, and all the other tactics that characterize SJW.

That or you just moved the goalposts to "they don't like ____".

if the kike deleted Holla Forums he would lose like only 5 posters on the whole site, these faggots go around around shitposting on every board to like they are more people

Not an argument
Not an argument either
Besides, it's not anime you retard.
What Holla Forums does is not in any way worse than what mark did by banning FO4 threads and temporarily OW threads.
Do you want to turn Holla Forums into what 4chan's Holla Forums is now, completely covered in niggerdick and facebook screenshot shitposting?
I can promise you that if I even dare to post a non-leftist opinion on /leftpol/ I'll get banned.
If I post a FO4 thread on Holla Forums I'll get banned too.
Do you want to call those boards hugboxes too?
There's a difference between having a differing opinion and being a disruptive retard.

Besides, complaining about strawman images while posting them yourself is pretty hypocritical.
I rest my case.
>>>Holla Forums

vid related

It's just some no-life freech losers shitposting as usual because they have nothing else to do with their failed existence.

Jesus christ….

niggion are you being sub-zerious right now?

You're implying the average Holla Forumsack doesn't still live with his mother.

Holla Forumsacks display an obsession for identity politics, buzzwords for whatever they don't like, and getting triggered by entertainment. Sounds pretty SJW-like to me.

It wasn't meant to be. It was a statement, and a factual one at that.

Too bad Holla Forums thrives on being disruptive on other boards to be able to understand that difference.

Holla Forums is still pushing boogeymen memes like the pathetic Reverse-SJWs they are

You're pretty much acting like your mental image of Holla Forums

This thread was going fine with people discussing the implications of Mafia 3' politics before you faggots showed up.

Wew lad, lurk more. We don't ban threads about video games that the "Holla Forums hivemind" dislikes. FO4 threads were confined to a single general thread only for a certain period of time in order to keep the board from getting bombarded with identical threads.

t. Anonymous - famous judge of internet culture

Literally Palmer shills, thus the term - Holla Forumsmerfags

Except for the 'warrior' part, yes. (So basically a progressive). But then all you're saying is that they're right wing. Amazing revelation.

Who the fuck is Palmer? Take your meds Holla Forums.

Wanting the complete opposite of what SJWs want does not make Holla Forums SJWs you slack jawed retard. That's why that shit excuse for a meme attempt failed to take off.

Whatever you say, buddy.

Numerals of truth.

If this game doesn't do well it is our fault.

Actually your game is shit niggers or no.

Some guy that donated ten bucks to the shitposting illuminati.

That's an incredibly simple minded way to look at it. You might as well say that since one political party got mad that a bill passed then they are exactly the same as a different political party because they too got mad when a different bill passed.

Holla Forums ARE JUST SJW
Holla Forums GTFO
OMG DRUMPF
LOL NICE TRY SHILL
FORCED MEME
SMUG MEME

EVERY FUCKING THREAD
VIIIIIDEOOOOO FUCKING GAMES!!!!!!!!

Well it's an incredibly simple-minded thing to get mad about.

Nice job bumping the thread you nigger.

Triple A trash made for a wide audience. Make it cinematic and casual. Look at those graphics!

Shit load of marketing. You know, streamers kotaku ign hire some redditors.

Tada your new multi million selling game.

*a billion

Every fucking thread I see here is some shit like "LOL DRUMPF THREAD?" or someone BITCHING about Holla Forums, I've seen a sprinkling of "why is this sjw shit here" but primarily it's people being retarded and screaming "THOSE Holla Forums GUYS ARE RAYCIS :( I'M 2 SMART 4 THEM"

Heh triggered much?

This thread was Holla Forums-related from the start, the only derailment that occured is from you and your squad of retards, before that everything was smooth sailing.
This thread didn't get deleted for off-topic either so it's related to Holla Forums as well.

Literally does not happen now, all they have in mind now is the election, with other relevant news and rare funposting spread out between.
I did see the shit you talk about pop up on Holla Forums though, and let's not forget freech.
You'll having a hard time convincing me of your side when all you do is project shit onto Holla Forums.

Too bad this isn't Holla Forums.

Have you read through the entire paragraph or are you too illiterate for that?
This thread didn't get deleted, it's related to a video game, it's Holla Forums.
Are you retarded?

It's also video game related. Guess we can't have sports game threads on here because /sp/ exists. Games about guns? They go on /k/. Gaems with anime in them? They go to /a/. This place is only for a discussion of the video game packaging itself, as anything else could be related to another board and thus NOT VIDYA RELATED.

If Hitler did nothing wrong, why weren't your untermensch family gassed?

Kek be upon us.

Anyone whining about Holla Forums needs to fuck off back to cuckchan. Whining about Holla Forums was one of the reasons we left cuck Holla Forums to begin with.

As for the game itself, it's garbage so don't bother. Just buy the new Yazuka or wait until a real mafia type game comes out with some Russians or Italians or something.

Some of us are joking.
Some of us are traditional libertarians.
Some of us are trad-liberals.
Some are NS.

Fuck there's a long list but just remember, they're all nazis that want to gas 9 billion jews.

For fuck sake my wife is Thai, I'm Russian and we live in fucking Canada. I sure do want that 4th reich! I just want to be left alone, politically.

FTFY fam :^)

Here's the accurate version.

nice revisionism Holla Forums

stop hiding behind a tor

The first applies for anywhere on the internet and the last two do not survive the circlejerk. Holla Forums, /politics/ and Holla Forums is full of Holla Forums posters that have been banned for not tonguing the mods ideological asshole and all that are left are faggots that are happy to be in a safe space at last.

The record has been corrected ; P

It's Holla Forums trying to make Holla Forums threads by making vaguely relevant topics.

You just proved Part 2 right.

Holla Forums BTFO

Not a single chart was posted in the entire thread, which was going fine until Holla Forums got triggered and decided to piss and shit everywhere. Being an annoying obnoxious twat that ruins threads is great promotion for your board, fantastic PR.

THIS IS NOW A CHARTS THREAD

Close enough:

If you can't make an actual argument you don't deserve a thread outside of your miserable hugbox

The thread was fine up until this post which started the shit slinging:

Surprise it was a butthurt Holla Forums faggot.

I don't know why I love strawman comics

More like the first replies were about videogames then immediately you faggots ran in and started playing dog whistle.

Holla Forums are almost all underage tbh.
Lot's if Bern'd out Stein cucks left with nothing but butthurt, so we can expect them to turn up the ass pain to 11 and keep it there until after Trump wins.

This is why no-one takes you Holla Forumsarpers seriously

Their candidate has already lost, shouldn't they be that butthurt no matter who wins?

All of those posts are relevant to the game. This on the other hand:

Is not. All Holla Forums ever does is fuck up threads that they personally don't like. Nobody wants you here if all you're going to do is fling shit, you have to go back.

It's even worse because Trump IS Holla Forums's meme candidate, meaning Holla Forums is more relevant and has had a resounding success thus far.
You should see how leftypol gets triggered over Kek getting into the news.

t. aspiring hotpocket, with literally fuck all he can do about it besides piss and moan

The post is right, stop being such a big crybully baby and get over it. He's pointing out something that was pretty apparent just from lurking, you're the easily triggered faggots who gave him 4 (You)'s big guy

I'm the OP and made the thread several days ago and actually talked about the game.
You showed up not long ago to bitch and cry about racism.
Also you will prove me right by going to >(18)

A message Holla Forums should heed.

Look,i live in a third world nigger infested shithole and i can talk freely about how ridiculously they are pushing a narrative in this game. Heck, even the blacks agree.

So you mean over half the board right?
Holla Forums has the single largest crossover, deal with it faggot. You can go on facebook if you want to racism moderated away you

Proof? Evidence? Or you only have charts when they're convenient for you?

I don't even understand what you faggots want anymore.

If 20% of Holla Forums were crossposters, it would take 100% of leftypol to be crossposters to reach parity.
And since Holla Forums is the single largest community with Holla Forums behind it, any amount of Holla Forums crossposters will mean Holla Forums very probably has the single largest amount.
And this is under the notion that all boards have crossposters, which is true, so no matter how you cut it, it will be a statistical fact.

Just call the game fucking gangbang or whatever and i could maybe even play it.
Now when a game is called MAFIA, a word that has connotation of ethnic italian criminals, is protagonized by a nigger, something is obviously wrong.

You are confused because you don't even understand anything beyond the strawman you constructed in your mind. You are one of those dumbasses that Scott Adams talked about, you think the movie in your head is real and everyone else can see the same movie.

Those are some very heavily abstracted maths, buddio.

Irony isn't your strong suit, is it?

No it means the board culture reflects its userbase, if you don't like it means YOU are the problem because you are the minority.
It would be retarded of me to go on Holla Forums and complain about them not liking Hitler in everythread.
Everything ITT was ontopic as far as board culture is concerned until you autistic anti-racists showed up.

Not an argument.

I'm not wrong, blacks are far higher to commit crime than any other race. And are proven to have poor impulse control and no long term reasoning.
The standard for IQ had to be revised in the 60s because most sub-saharan africans would be considered legally retarded under the old guidelines.

>>>/tumblr/

Sounds just like Holla Forums.

Why are we even listening to these faggots?
Just filter them.

Mirror-Tumblr strikes again!

Can you prove that it doesn't?
If I went to Mexico and complained about their being too many Mexicans wouldn't I be a fucking dumbass for doing that?
Again you won't have a counter argument, you leftists are losing for a damn good reason.

If you just hid the thread and moved along you wouldn't need to complain at all. But no, you just love to get your feefees in a bunch over WACISM WAAAAAAHHHH.

Nice job BTFOing the evil raycists comrade jamal! We are one step closer of the revolution!!! xDxDxD.
bye.

I'm guessing that means you are cool with redditors being here.

If you went to a video game board and complained about their being too many people who want to talk about video games and not Holla Forums circlejerk wouldn't you be a fucking dumbass for doing that?

It's not a "no u" if it's true.

If you kept Holla Forums on Holla Forums no-one would call you invaders out, but no, you love having a persecution complex.

Then why did you do exactly that?

We WERE talking about video games, you bitch and cried because we weren't talking about them in a way you approved of you giant hugboxing faggot.
You derailed the thread which was very much about video games.

If it's true you should be able to prove it, but no one can see the movie you're projecting so I don't think that's going to happen.

You have to be an EVIL RACIST to be a Holla Forumsack? Newfag pls.
The only person who had a problem with it is YOU and some other faggot. This thread went on for over a day with no problems until you derailed it. Everyone who scrolls down this thread will see that. You are a failure.

Do you think this trump actually knows how to eat fried chicken?

It's probably just zionist kike cultural marxist leftypol freech goon reptile shills though.

This picture is the equivalent of sticking your fingers in your ears.

You retards already have with your behaviour but every time deny it and post dank MS Paint reactions.

It's more like talking louder than the other person they can't say anything.

If you don't like it, you can leave, it's the board culture now.
Or you know, you can just keep lashing out at a community you don't like until it changes and fits your own standards and norms.
You faggots say Holla Forumsacks are circle-jerking when you are really just complaining about opinions you don't like.
No one likes niggers, not /a/ not Holla Forums and apparently not Holla Forums, just you and the other one.
Even she doesn't like Niggers, poor woman.

More like perpetual butthurt generator. It never fails.

That's exactly what you guys do.

None of those things delineated from the discussion. Repeating digits are board culture and someone got a great get. Again you are complaining about preexisting norms because it doesn't fit your liking.
I won't need to say anymore after this, because I said everything that needed to be.
If you want to continue to lash out at Holla Forums, by all means continue so that I can mine your salt later on today.
Also congrats on the derail.

And it works because we ARE THE MAJORITY.
Which is also why everything you are doing is futile.
You don't seem to understand that.
Time to work, kthxbai salt cow

What do you mean by this?

#notallmajority

I come here to laugh all the shit posting and shit post myself.

People should stop taking this site so seriously.

We're not neoFAG.

Virtuous Gentleman/10

IDs mother fucker

Every single time

Every single time

Well maybe you should

FUCKING

IT

I just did, at this point I am wondering if its just someone replying to themselves when they post the "muh Holla Forums thread" to get the derail going

You are a special kind of retard.

I hate niggers.

Africa was a mistake.

Bump