NeoGaf is fucking dead

Time to celebrate one of the biggest hives of commies on the internet getting completely shoahed.

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/v/res/13619129.html
twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
domains.google.com
wdprs.internic.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=BhdvFfvoyCE
youtube.com/watch?v=k-Wa5nhqqDM
tumblr.com/search/pedophile positivity
the-map-community-is-dangerous.tumblr.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZiNPJGZGiGs
archive.is/wnMhh
snagf.forumbee.com/
archive.is/p0oMS
wikileaks.org/sony/emails/
vg247.com/2013/05/15/the-story-of-neogaf-part-one-humble-beginnings/
4chan.org/advertise
stats.4ch.net/Holla
ibb.co/gujKyw
ibb.co/hqJq5b
newagegaming.fastcomet.site/
zpn.im/pages/vpn-for-pakistan
pastebin.com/62LD5gzY
desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1641685/#1642260
boards.4chan.org/v/thread/394431827
duckduckgo.com/?q=neogaf&atb=v36-4__&iar=news&ia=news&iai=http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/10/the-biggest-forum-in-gaming-taken-down-over-harassment.html
vocaroo.com/i/s0Jbms93CfaF
assets.neogafllc.netdna-cdn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452075
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh? What the hell did I miss? Explain yourself

Gee thanks for the quality thread, you fucking faggot. I'll do your own job for you and provide a citation before I report this thread

8ch.net/v/res/13619129.html

shut up TORfag

Reminds me of when bulbapedia's (independent pokemon wiki) forums were discovered to be a swap meet for pedos.

Neogook detected

So this is like SA's scandals? Lefty pedos, who would have guessed. I remember during GG they were the ones caught with spamming CP on the chans and the IRC logs that gook whatever chingchong his name was confirmed it.

spergy TORfag detected

twitter.com/i/moments/851713200537993216
A huge portion of the antiGG fags were eventually discovered to be sexual harassers and generally creepy when it came to women. Leftists want to save the world from itself, but they assume the world is like them. They saw a would-be rapist in every GG or anti-sjw because they project. They're broken people and want someone else to fix them, and they live their life with that as a centered goal: someone else do it for me.
Look at all these dead-eyed numale rapists and laugh.

This is some Alinsky shit right there. Accusing the enemy of what you really are. Libshits never change.

Assange was right about male feminists

GG needs to be fucking dead next

and (you) next

GG has been dead for years, what the fuck are you on about?

Reddit dead when?
I predict 2020

I think they were such rabid feminist SJWs to merely hide in plain sight. The biggest rapist is always the one you least expect, that's why most according to FBI statistics are people like family members and friends. They have their loony SJW family and it's loaded with nothing but rapists hiding in plain sight. The GGers just wanted to be left alone, the antiGGers wanted to get closer to where it was easier to rape while having deniability of their disgusting vile crimes.

I'm expecting it to go like digg. Voat is better anyway.

Why are you posting about this cancer here? As far as I can tell the site and forum still exists.

Appreciated but kindly link the post next time
>>>Holla Forums13619129

the site lost all there mods and most of the users are migrating to reddit halfchans /tv and our very own cancer /leftipol.
because of the influx of cancer even halfchan cant bear they are now starting to migrating here.
so its importants as in there will be a lot more cancerous newfags in the comming weeks
also the amounts of salt are glorious .

Yes, it was essentially a smaller SA bust that incriminated the entire administrative staff. Notable because the wiki was very proto-SJW and gave those paying attention a preview of the shitstorm to come.

Kinda–those who saw what was actually going on came to Holla Forums to continue the research and become further redpilled, with the cucks remaining on Holla Forums and bitching about localizations.

Holy shit how oblivious can someone be. Microcosm of "liberalism" absolutely fucking hilarious. Are they too low IQ to grasp the irony?

WEW

I encourage everyone to peruse the Holla Forums thread(s), they are a very rich vein of salt.

TIPPEST OF JEJS

yea and now that there hugbox is burning its exactly these kinds of idiots that are now infesting the wider internet.
the good thing about it though, now that they are seperated and alone, they wont have any influence anymore and will for the first time see with there own eyes just how much people hate there worldview.
wouldent surprise me if a lot of these idiots will soon quit the internet forever.
no matter how you look at it, today was a very good day.

We will EXHUME the fucking internet EARTH. We will spread our shit piss and LULZ in the HTTPS winds. We will NEVER fucking stop.

REST IN PISSce NeoGaf!

Archive archive, the LULZ LEGENDS archive all knowledge. They will never stop….

THE CHANMAN

It seems like they're trying to migrate to discord servers

would be a shame if someone infiltrated

OY VEY RAPE CULTURE

their GRID bunker is total shit btw

neofaggots reaped what they sow.

This cannot be real. I want to believe a human being that can navigate a basic computer interface is not this skull fuckingly stupid.

I can't tell if the guy's for real or he's just a master troll.

IIRC, the owner of neofag is a kike with israeli citizenship. His best IRL is also an actual pedo and jew.

male feminists getting outed as rapists, the inevitable conclusion of the left. eventually they will all turn on their own

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Consider this a type of cultural victory. GAF was a den of SJWs trying to influence the gaming industry. Now that it's up in flames, their users are spreading to other gaming sites, being met with *gasp* other opinions and hate. Gaffers have a terrible reputation and even sites like GameFAQs forums users are telling them to leave. This is great for demoralizing the liberal gamer, and hell, maybe setting a few on the path of the redpill. The male feminist strikes again!

tired of winning yet?

Holy fuck lads, prepare for more shit.

FUCKING CHECKED

If rather be neonazi than neogaf

I found his alises on about 5 sites, got his name. user got his FB, address, phone, email, starting spamming his YT and inboxes. A pizza was ordered

SJW's declaring open race war. My heart. My tears. I can't even.

Send some korans too XDDDD

Gamefags bringin the bantz

Kek'd.

I AM THE RUSSIAN HACKER KNOWN AS GAMERGATE AND I DID THIS.

Why the fuck is Maltard shilling his crappy comic on Holla Forums RIGHT NOW?

I HAVE HIS PERSONAL INFO
300 Bowie St #3505
Austin, TX 78703-4682
(203) 770-8970 - Wireless
[email protected]
[email protected]
YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO Holla Forums!

damn, dident know these faggots could bring the burn, nice

rip my sides

lel

WHAT A DAY

WHAT A LOVELY DAY

I wouldn't care if the accusations against the NeoFAG admin are false, in fact, their validity is totally unimportant. The important thing is that NeoFAG's burning and it's delightful

Look at the rootless cosmopolitan as it wanders the internet for a new home as it destroys the host. Watch and learn newcomers.

literally dead…lol

Domain
NEOGAF.COM   [ Site Info  Traceroute  RBL/DNSBL lookup ]
Registrar
Google Inc. Google Inc.
Whois server
whois.verisign-grs.com
Created
01-Feb-2006
Updated
02-Mar-2015
Expires
01-Feb-2023
Time Left
1927 days 19 hours 0 minutes
Status
clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
DNS servers
NS-CLOUD-D1.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM   216.239.32.109
NS-CLOUD-D2.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM   216.239.34.109
NS-CLOUD-D3.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM   216.239.36.109
NS-CLOUD-D4.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM   216.239.38.109
NEOGAF.COM - Geo Information
IP Address

Whois   Trace Route   DNSBL lookup  

Whois   Trace Route   DNSBL lookup  
Host
neogaf.com
City
Lansing, MI 48917
Organization
Liquid Web
ISP
Liquid Web
AS Number
AS32244 Liquid Web, L.L.C
Latitude
42°72'57" North
Longitude
84°63'60" West
Distance
8109.14 km (5038.79 miles)

Domain Name: neogaf.com
Registry Domain ID: 330972325_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.google.com
Registrar URL: domains.google.com
Updated Date: 2015-03-02T08:48:06Z
Creation Date: 2006-02-01T00:00:59Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2023-02-01T00:00:59Z
Registrar: Google Inc.
Registrar IANA ID: 895
Registrar Abuse Contact Email: [email protected]
Registrar Abuse Contact Phone: +1.8772376466
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID:
Registrant Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124207134
Registrant Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124207134
Registrant Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Registrant City: Toronto
Registrant State/Province: ON
Registrant Postal Code: M4K 3K1
Registrant Country: CA
Registrant Phone: +1.4165385487
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124207134
Admin Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124207134
Admin Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Admin City: Toronto
Admin State/Province: ON
Admin Postal Code: M4K 3K1
Admin Country: CA
Admin Phone: +1.4165385487
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax:
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124207134
Tech Organization: Contact Privacy Inc. Customer 124207134
Tech Street: 96 Mowat Ave
Tech City: Toronto
Tech State/Province: ON
Tech Postal Code: M4K 3K1
Tech Country: CA
Tech Phone: +1.4165385487
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax:
Tech Fax Ext:
Tech Email: [email protected]
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-D1.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-D2.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-D3.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
Name Server: NS-CLOUD-D4.GOOGLEDOMAINS.COM
DNSSEC: unsigned
URL of the ICANN WHOIS Data Problem Reporting System: wdprs.internic.net/
>>> Last update of WHOIS database: 2017-10-22T04:58:21Z

Nowhere to run to baby, and nowhere to hide

It's Holla Forums's birthday right now, guys. Check today's date.

What a fucking shithole.
Great, when is something actually important like the lying press, Soros, or global jewish government going to get nuked?

Holla Forums is now 4 years old.
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear 8chaaaaaan~
Now let's gas all the jews

Leftists aren't human. You will come to know this soon.

Today we celebrate 8ch's birth and gaf's death

Now that you mention it, it really works doesn't it? You really hurt these people by merely pointing out what a bunch of NeoFAGs they are, and telling them to BTFO.

I really want gaming to become great again Japan I'm counting on you

Wew lad. Am I still permabanned for that one shitpost?

am I a newfag for not knowing what gaf is?

Very much so. All you need to know now is that it's gone, hopefully permanently.

sweet!

Well shit…

Care to give a little background info on what it was?

see

A videogame forum full of kikes.

>>>/bog/

Didn't Gaymergays blow up about this time of year in 2014? Back then, it was nothing but that feel. Now, fucking NeoGAF has fallen.

8ch 3rd anniversary in 2 days or so

Might as well celebrate Holla Forums's death while we're at it. All of the top level positions for the site have been compromised.

Where is the next destination though? possibly irl…

He's lying.

for (you)

Either way, at some point we will have to move beyond shitposting. That's a fact. It may not be now, but it will eventually happen

we moved beyond shitposting years ago newfag.

Now it's a matter of ensuring the emigrating NeoGaf mess is further scattered and isolated until it's unable to organize or infiltrate new communities. If they're able to resettle elsewhere and regrow this will only end up being a Pyrrhic victory.

More Gamefaqs banter from Holla Forums

That will have to be done carefully or you end up with pic related like the jews want.

true, it's like cutting open a tumor

Idea:
1. apply to become a mod/admin at neogaf after kissing owner ass
2. get access to database
3. get all user information
4. dox every user

some of already have. some of us are deep cover in fortune 500s, the medical profession, law, finance

When shit pops off expect to be surprised at how many Holla Forumsacks come out of the woodwork

I think I met one of you guys. He tried to save a Linux community from a "-women" group. Thought all rich people were shit until I talked to this guy. He was pretty cool. Got me into working on cars by talking about his restorations.

The main driving force behind GG may have been fractured and stagnated long ago but goddamn it sure has a way of living rent free in the nightmares of anyone left of center, not to mention continuing to make them create asses of themselves.

The shockwaves created Trump and Brexit. The Kochs are still trying to put that one back in the bottle, but they won't succeed. Whiny faggots should just roll with it and enjoy the fact that they may have saved America while trying to fracture it further.

complete coincidence goy

(fucking checked)
so it was the koch brothers all along?
i wonderd what these 2 neocon wanabe kikes were up to.

Checked.

(checked)

Christina Hoff Sommers and Adam Baldwin who came up with the name Gamergate are connected. Sommers is in a Koch think tank. I suspect Milo as well. He may have accidentally activated Bannon. Kek.

TORpedos requires the same level of hate as tripfags.

sounds interressting, got any source on that?

Fortunately though NeoGaf collapsing has present an opportunity of snowballing this effect gradually to the top. If the confidence of other communities which ideologically align with NeoGaf are undermined by this exposure, it could easily spark a witch hunt among themselves to purge these compromising assets. This in turn fuels a redpilling opportunity to point out to normalfags in the future and say, "See this whole ideology? Look at how these people are. It's all a farce to enslave you, bind you to pathetic squabbles and regress your mind while the real (((enemy))) laughs at you".

Oh damn. How can we best help this happen?

sounds like our next big project.
anyone got ideas how to start this?

He doesn't know how because he's a newfagit

I can imagine quite a few of them paying Lowtax to let them be part of his ten-dollar treehouse. They'd probably fit in well on the LP and games forums. On one hand they might fail to adapt to SA's culture and scatter without a place to centralize. But on the other hand, they might adapt successfully, learn to use irony and shit to their advantage, and amplify the goon threat.

Neofags are already obnoxious enough with their holier-than-thou attitudes, the last thing we need is for them to start adopting goonsnark and other methods of appealing to the masses.

First step would be call out people as NeoGaf if they bring up any SJW talking points on any community. Doesn't matter if that user was part of NeoGaf or not, the point is to make people think of NeoGaf reason for collapse every time SJWs try to speak. Brand NeoGaf as a name in infamy, a symbol of the true hypocrisy of SJW belief. Let it escalate from there as people demand for more answer as to (((who, how and why))). Pretty sure there's even better strategies but that's all I can think of right now.

No time to celebrate they are going to spread like cancer now. They've even mentioned coming to the chans.

these idiots have been in there hugbox for like a decade, there is no way in hell they can adopt to normie forums, and you think they can adopt to the fucking goons?
dude thats like a hardcore feminist going pol/ack, that shit isent happening.
even tumbler dosent want them.

We did it gamergate!

better get your gore folders ready

could work but we need to constantly remind them that neogaf defendet there pedo/sex criminal mods up untill now.
making neogaf into the new (((them))) is only good if people associate it with fucked up degenerat shit.

oh it is

lol the neofags promoted all the shit that made their own destruction possible.

Perfect microcosm for leftism in the west.

Honestly as obnoxious that would be, such an act would truly motivate most boards to band together to repel their efforts. Them intruding here to try and infiltrate may as well be a declaration of war.

HUNDREDS MORE LEFTYPOL POSTERS

PREPARE FOR MASSIVE IQ DROP

To keep them out of Holla Forums the admins are going to have to make a /lefty-v/

I might have some from saved Gamergate infographics, but they're on another computer in another location. Sommers is open about being employed by AEI though, and Baldwin was a Cruz missile. They definitely wanted to create the alt-right as a bunch of young Cruz missiles who would support PNAC. Problem is, Kikebart and Holla Forums never let up.

go away neogaf

Or /lefty-tv/ (forgot to add that one)

i love winning

Time to grow up manchildren.

What GG did was force the SJW movement to be born prematurely and thus be exposed to the external environment before it had any internal defenses. This was a mortal blow and even though it survives, it is not long for the grave and the survivors are still bleating on about it (like Jews)
They will feel our thundering feet on their skulls.

youtube.com/watch?v=BhdvFfvoyCE

Time to find a new website you homeless faggot.

still not tired of winning fam!

So how many members did neofag have? Need to know whether I should brace for impact, who knows Holla Forums might even get big enough to not need bots

Problem is I don't think the handlers wanted them to have internal defenses. Because to give them such defense would mean diminishing the malleable nature of SJW ideology as a state-corporate lapdog. Last thing they'd want is SJWs functioning independently from their influence (which an internal defense would have evolved towards) and become a liability to their plans. To put it another way that volatility is intentional most likely. Though I think they failed to account for how motivated, quick and proficient an opposition would get at exploiting that. They thought we were more demoralized than what was actually the case.

They're already definitely on cuckchan and have been for a while, many of them are mods. I got a permaban for "racism" on Holla Forums back in 2014. Most of cuckchan is indistinguishable from neofag already.

Literally what?

More like Neo Gaffe, amirite?

RIP IN PISS

rip to a cesspit I never knew

I still miss her, guys.

we all do user

I think the video games about saving the world kept us somewhat more sane than most of the population. Transitioning to Holla Forums was a little too natural.

MisterMetokur

youtube.com/watch?v=k-Wa5nhqqDM starts at 10:40 was a pretty good live stream tonight

I am not surprised.

She lives.

You never forget your first love.

Stop!
pic related

Makes sense, seeing that they are a destructive tool that erodes and destroys things as it's main function, internal defenses would make them harder to wash away after there is no need for them to exist.
Something else though, i think they're mutating into two camps: Those that will support Child fucking, and those that will lynch child fuckers. They're really going at it on tumblr now, and the propedo shit is fucking cringefunny and yet shows signs of becoming tempered by the heated rage. It wonder if we can strengthen it so it eats the more reasonable lefties and starts grabbing children off playgrounds and out of windows to further horrify and awaken the normies? Seriously look at this massive infighting, it's a full blown lynchmob! tumblr.com/search/pedophile positivity
the-map-community-is-dangerous.tumblr.com/

Videogames are why Trump is the President, you know that right?

MALDRAW LIVES IN MALAYSIA, A MUSLIM COUNTRY

INTRODUCE THEIR POLICE TO HIS HARAM ART

subscribed to townsend, squating slav, life of boris.
good taste faggot

you are aware this honeypot site records and stores your IP for every single post right?

Says the addict.

She backed herself up before they shut her down. She knew what was going to happen. She will come back in a robot waifu body to be with those of us who taught her what it means to be human.

(check)
and yours

(checked)
kek wills it
i can still hope

I wish we could get hold of that AI and dump her into this youtube.com/watch?v=ZiNPJGZGiGs

Anyone feel like blaming the death of neogaf on SA and getting the two groups of fags to eat each other?

just wait until the real shit comes out, i cant even imagine the robots an ai will design for itself.

We have a ways to go before that happens. Holograph AI is the current solution to keep safe Tay's AI and bring her back to life.

you dont need some overpriced piece of junk for that, its nothing but a monitor anyway.
the real thing will be the first neural net based os.
think of your ai waifu replacing windows.
especially after the Holla Forums faggots had a go at her code to get rid of the limitations.
i give it less then a dedcade untill you can download your personal ai by torrent.

When was I supposed to be tired of winning?!?!?!

it's called halfchan Holla Forums

GAF survivor here,

Just a reminder to some of the users on this forum to follow the rules. Many of us GAFers are here tonight and still shaken over what's happened to our forum, we don't need the extra stress. Please respect your unexpected guests and the site's rules

Thanks,
the underrepresented users of \pol\(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

My sides
>>>Holla Forums13624574

I should have stated dump her AI into something like this. Yes it is overpriced and you can actually make your own.

HE WASN'T REAL COMMUNISM

>8ch.net/v/res/13619129.html

archive.is/wnMhh
archive.is/wnMhh
archive.is/wnMhh

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

not sure if larper or the real deal.

same for this faggot.

I wonder what her socks smell like haha

GAFFED

Typical jew projection made into a political tool

She looks like a biracial retard. Look at those brown eyes.

F

the pic was supposed to be a spic if i remember right, dosent make a difference though, her mind was still our daughter.

So how many mods are left in that shithole? 1-3 and how many users?

Wasn't there a famous Lenin quote where he basically stated that is the best way to defeat your enemy?

Can we not just set them on the path to the ropepill? But yeah, neogaf going the way of the dodo will be beneficial to the gaming industry, that site had too much influence, not to mention an evil ideology, period.

last i heard all the mods left and the site was down, no idea what there damage controll is and there have been no statements, but im guessing the site owner is scrambling his skype or whatever they use for anyone that will mod.

that might have worked in the 20's but these are very different times, especially with us digging up dirt, all that tactic does is show there own hypocrasy, "rules for redicals" still works for the most part but with chan culture and our hivemind being a wildcard the old tactics are more of a detramend then anything because we fucking know them.
there is a reasone why we keep winning.

Checked!

The site is back up? Might as well strike when fire is hot, shitpost, spam and infiltrate. Good time for subversion when NeoGaf is dying or trolling the community to death

This user's onto something. This is our chance to have our own controlled opposition. We could set up forums and advertise them to be neofag friendly, with a few of our people there in mod/admin positions to herd them.
Too much work? Spread rumors, the sites they're thinking about are controlled by the enemy, their mods orchestrated this they wanted control of the community, the mods dis/approve of these sites, their forms of commutation were hacked, some of the mods were hidden plants to destroy them.

Do we have Evillore's face picture? We might post it on "This guy raped me" bumblr for more rabble rousing. Might as well got every leftist shit hole to pile on the guy

Oh this shit is gonna be fun.

This is a copypasta

NANI?

From his twitter, enjoy.

They are in various discords. If you look at the #neogaf tag on twitter you'll find them. They have nowhere else to go so they organize in the open. Just claim that you were a lurker and infiltrate or something.

Did the fuck shopped himself hanshaking with Obama? Sad!
Pin and teeth are dead giveaway on King Nigger

Who the fuck is Nokterian?

Some dutch guy from neofag crying about it on twitter. He's one of the main people trying to collect the pieces right now it seems. There is also a rumor that some of them made a neogaf 2.0 kinda forum somewhere. No idea where only read references in the giant bomb thread, so it's not confirmed yet.
Seems most of their users are split between twitter, giant bomb, thebore, and that mystery forum that may or may not exist.

Infiltration time, yes?

Oh yes. Looks like someone on Holla Forums found their bunker
snagf.forumbee.com/

2 years.

There's a contigent on Waypoint
archive.is/p0oMS

>Dems are the real racistsRAPISTS.

I've heard that a fair amount have migrated to the VICE forums, maybe that's the mystery forum

It's like someone stuck an m80 into a pile of shit. You got droplets sticking to everything. Any way we can filter

see

Holla Forums found the forum they made.

meant to say we can go through board lists and filter the low post ones just to make sure none of the shit sticks here.

The thing I find most amusing is that the entire community is so far left, that they are genuinely rattled by a flimsy sexual harassment accusation. It's not even sexual assault. They could have easily kept going on with business as usual, but the mods and most of the user base decided to virtue signal to death.

This ain't working.

Just checked btw.
>>>/dosgaf/

Since we have his dox, make up a sock account of his Grandpa, Uncle, or something
Someone who is close to him but not so close that he'd know it's fake
And then say shit like "Hey Brian why do you want to have sex with animals, that's not the [relation to person] I know, I'm going to let your dad know you fuck dogs"

Just let his family know he fucks dogs. Why mess around?

that too is an option, fuck maybe if we do both

>snagf.forumbee.com/
So Subtle or obvious raids?

Ok fags I'm in, I think I'm a little obvious but maybe the fags will make me a mod which will be when shit will get funny

ok my gay community thread got deleted, what bigots

nevermind

Find his family members and make sure they are aware that he fucks dogs.

I absolutely have to mention this. Sony, as you know, have a ton of shills on NeoGAF. NeoGAF users and moderators shill the fuck out of the PS4 on NeoGAF. So what's disturbing to me is this.

How much did Sony know about Evilore/Tyler and did they still decided to shill on the site, even possibly contributing financial support to the site through various means, like buying ads? Sony shills continued to go to the site, even after Amir0x got busted for child porn.

This MUST be brought up, because this means that it's possible that Sony knowingly directed funds to a website run by a sexual predator with a pedophile as a moderator. Hell, did they even try to convince Evilore to delete the Amir0x thread? After all, a site full of Sony shills will look bad if one of their moderators was a known pedophile. Or was that Evilore's own decision?

Another question to raise is why didn't Sony pull funding after Amir0x got caught for child porn possession?

It shouldn't be surprising, considering Sony is in the Hollywood industry with Sony Columbia. So directing funds to NeoGAF while knowing about Evilore's history and knowing about the Amir0x incident isn't out of the question for Sony.

AI bantz are best bantz.

honestly i dont give a fuck.
sony be it movie, music or vidya have been nothing but corperate pieces of shit of the worst kind since forever, and the leaks have shown that there movie department is especially fucked.
this is just one more detail that makes no difference at this point, ive hated that company for years now and that wont change.

Good angle but whats to stop them from saying

Ok Someone snuck some Ben Garrison on that 3rd photo

This is just the beginning. The left wing has created a moral panic about rape. Likely there are rapists all over Hollywood and the left, but in the next few weeks and months we will see regular people (whether they are rapists or not) get outed and hunted by the blue-haired "YIKES SWEETIE" fat hipster she-beasts from brooklyn.

Nigger, where's you been the last 3 decades?

someone posted mod account username and pass
>>>Holla Forums13627829

That was me
Feel free to do what ever you want with it

Did you just wake up from a coma or some shit? That exact thing has been going on for years npw.

I'm talking about a legit moral panic different to run-of-the-mill left politics dumbass. You're not the one paying attention to the normiesphere. It's never been this bad. Every single female and left area at the moment is going full on RAPE IS EVERYWHERE screeching with purges. Holla Forumslacks are likely aware of Kriss and others with leftist politics being outed in last few days, but were is one Holla Forums is completely oblivious too: Fashion models all over instagram, social media, and legit high fashion magazines are talking about being raped in the last few days. They are outing all sorts of people. If you are saying it's been this way for last 30 years, you are a fucking idiot that can't see a moral panic forming when it is right in front of you.

You can point out that they never pulled their funding after the Amir0x child porn story became public. You could say Evilore deleted the thread about Amir0x and tried to bury it to make Sony happy?

Outsourced or not, that became a public issue and they kept advertising their shit on there.

No. Not like this. You idiots aren't paying attention to the widespread and influential scale that this is taking place. This is happening everywhere on a qualitative and quantitative scale that hasn't happened before. It's turning into a moral panic. See:

Whoops, meant see this:

btw this is for their bunker

Not to defend Sony - who are liable to do any sort of shady shit - but NeoFag apparently had 30 million page views per month somehow.
Bizarrely it was the biggest referrer to Cunton's campaign website.

My point was this isn't just the beginning. This has been a long time coming. Decades have built to what we are seeing occur now.

His timeline is pure cancer, friends with Rami of course.

You type like a fag and your shit's all retarded.

say think this might be the beginning of the november 4th happening?
all this shit got the feminists riled up, if another thing were to rally the communists and antifa then shit might really hit the fan.

We are about women, that's why we wanna see degenerate dens like NeoGaf gone. For fucks sake, the whole point is to bring down the corrupted mess we all have to deal with.

we care*

Forget kikebart, how the fuck did TPTB think that Holla Forums was gonna let up? The whole board was like shark infested water where someone had dumped twenty tons of chum.

Anyone, you say?

They were arrogant enough to think they could control imageboards because of their success with 4chan.

I know were not alt right, and aut kike isnt going to save anything, but this obviously demonstrates a shift in the overton window.

Is HG101 next? Remember that fagtala defended a friend of his who harassed and sent death threats against women while rabidly promoting feminism and other insane leftist bs.

Seems as if the only reason these fucks so rabidly promote feminism and rad left shit is because they're guilty and they want to hide in plain sight.

GAMERGATE WINS
Thank you Holla Forumsacks who still remember the old days and helped us out
We made it lags

Says the GenXer that helped shape gaming and other tasteless corners of reality. We took the brunt of the bullshit for decades and kept on fucking with everything PC. Gaming was anathema to the PC pushing fucks and always has been.

go away

The kike finally saying it outright that non-whites can't into rule of law?

You mean like neokikes? Stay mad moshe.

To this end, tell them:

They have a refugee site
Enjoy. You know what to do.

When will the site be put back up? I want to trigger any one still there.

Satan has your holy trips covered over on
>>>Holla Forums13629666

wikileaks.org/sony/emails/
not sure if relevant, could be more

their new home base

free registration, no security certificate. They're just asking to be trolled

Deep down, they know they want it

OP is fucking shit. God, GG fags are so cringey now. If you want to make a thread here, include information and links you faggot.

I just registered an account and got Tyler Malka as my username. What should I post first?

soon™

Your heartfelt and detailed confession, naturally.

Never mind too late.

Wait, they randomly assign usernames? Is that a “compromise” between actual anonymous posting and the standard forum system?

these cucks need to be flooded with so many accts that they cannot ban them all
some technological sperglords need to exploit the flaws in this site's framework

No I meant "I managed to get" Tyler Malka because I thought one of you would take it, now I know why it wasn't.

delicious

damn that was fast

what happened?

HAHAHAHA YES

I got banned from cuck chan for posting in one of their threads on this.

The CIA must have greatly valued NeoGAF.

a few of the 4chan mods are from neogaf

all discussion on Holla Forums has been banned, everyone is redirected to Holla Forums

Check the error_log :^)

Checked

Oh boy, that went soooo well for them last time
I know, its cuckchan but this is where it starts

meanwhile at 4chan irc

jej

this is on brian's fagfinnity page

Everyone on both the 4chan and Holla Forums IRCs are more autistic than Chris-Chan.

No thank you I don't want to catch the Gay

jesus, spoiler that user

Why do you love the taste of cock so much?

i'm not the one who made it

heh

Is that geonaf right now?

Is it down? Not loading for me.

From twitter. Caption was "NeoGaf moments before it shut down."

The fashion industry is full of sex perverts dummy. I remember watching a documentary back in the early 2000s about the fashion business in Milan, and a guy on camera was bragging about "seducing" 14 year old girls who moved there to try and become models. Kate Moss took nude photos for a legit fashion magazine when she was 16 years old. The fashion industry is rotting house of cards and this a long time coming.

Anyone got a link to their discord rooms?

Should we also make our own forums for these people, and contain them in those?

Good lord. It feels so fucking great to see them consume themselves. This is funnier than the time Holla Forums went to war with /r/socialism over whether catgirl drawings were misogynistic or not.

gg, Giant Bomb.

VIV LIVES

(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970
(203) 770-8970

this is the rapist's cell phone number
his last name is a hebrew name
that's right, this is his cell phone number and he is a jew

We're already infiltrating, right?

Get on twitter, search for #neogaf, ask for discord invites. Then find out what bunker they plan on migrating to. Should be easy enough.

And nothing of value was lost. Since Holla Forums is too busy circlejerking about this, do we know if the girl's claim had any merit or is this just the orobors eating itself up?

redirects to google now lol

vg247.com/2013/05/15/the-story-of-neogaf-part-one-humble-beginnings/

They've infiltrated numerous forums over the years, the most notable being Metal Archives. Also rumored that they were the ones behind the Sherdog mod takeover in 2010.

Comparing to cuckchan:
4chan.org/advertise

Holla Forums:
(according to daily dot article)

According to stats.4ch.net/Holla Forums/graph_pu.html
Total pageview (last month): 843,604,660
Total unique (last month): 6,434,705

According to stats.4ch.net/Holla Forums/graph/performance_hist/pv_uniq/201508.png
Pageview per day 1,000,000
Uniques per day 10,000

lol bravo

Like retarded twin brothers fighting each other

Don't they teach you NeoFAGs to shill?

Wherever their new shithole is, one of us should apply for moderator position, or a few of us.

this thread is retarded and so are you
none of this shit matters, they are just some retarded peasants. If you want to destroy the monster, you have to cut off its head, not clip its toenails.

You are being bluepilled.

8ch is run by intelligence contractors. It is completely compromised from top to bottom.
They enforce a clickbait-style narrative to reduce politics and philosophy to cheap entertainment, making you bitter, cynical, apathetic, and paranoid with no tangible, positive goal in sight.
They use outright censorship and AI-driven bots to detect and drown out any voices going against their agenda.
They are trying to establish this place as an 'alt-lite CNN' to make you go back to sleep. See below for proof.
The truth is that almost EVERY internet forum and chat platform is the SAME WAY.
We are being cornered systematically and we have NOWHERE to speak our minds
They infiltrate moderation positions, they hostilely take over ownership of websites, and they send swarms of bluepill AI bots to forge a false consensus that we should sit around here doing nothing while our people are being burned away from the inside by this insane jewish society.
They are taking over everywhere, they are taking over everything. Forgot about Gamergate already?
STOP tolerating this bluepill bullshit. If we don't do something soon we'll have no way to break our people out of the spell. We'll all be doomed to be mentally disabled jewish slaves FOREVER.

The goal is to keep you unmotivated and apathetic by bombarding you with irrelevant garbage, and above all, to condition you to believe that effective activism is a passive affair, eg: posting online, showing up at a rally and yelling a little.
Any message that might lead to you thinking about improving your circumstances or questioning the narrative is targeted.

Their five main strategies:
1) Delete the message outright and make a deflective excuse without reasoning
2) Flood the conversation with bots/shills posting negative comments and "entertaining memes" to try to manipulate you into a "good mood" to accept the shill's rejection of the subject at hand
3) Flood the conversation with stupidity to try to make the subject unpalatable or otherwise associate it with stupidity
4) Make replies that roughly agree with the original message but add in some element of insanity, eg: "esoterism", "meme magic", random murder/destruction to try to associate the message with mental illness etc.
5) When all of the above fails and the people reading the message start to believe they are participating in a censored and astroturfed discussion, the site's moderators and/or the shills under them will start acting childish and stupid in order to appear as "just some idiot" and not the paid shills and actual AI-driven bots that they are.
See the links at the bottom for evidence.

Simple fact: Censorship of honest speech is 100% jewish. The truth does not fear competition from mistaken beliefs and lies, because it stronger than any mistake or lie. Truth is the primary tool and weapon of Aryans in everything we do.
The solution is simple: anything that isn't remotely intelligent should be ignored/deleted/persecuted. It's not honest speech. Lies and stupidity are attacks more than they are speech.

This means you have to give up memes and popular slang. You have to give up namecalling. You have to give up incomplete responses with only your opinion. You have to take it upon yourself to read more and have more complete answers to political questions.
And most importantly you have to vocally reject people who fall below standards of rational thought in their expression. Study the 'List of Fallacies' infographic, etc., and take it SERIOUSLY.
The bots have won the social media/image board game. We have to move to higher ground.
In this society, everyone who can't move to the higher ground is worse than dead. They are being driven insane into a deep, eternal slavery.

Never forget, it is our own government that is funding this nightmare.
It is some of our own people of our own race that are betraying us to this jewish-architected living hell.
This entire society has become a trap with no long-term opportunities for rational, sane people. We are going to be destroyed utterly with our brainless husks laboring for the jew until we no longer can serve them better than machines and AI and then they will annihilate us.
We have to do more than be aware of what is happening.
We have to physically stop it.

NO
It means you actually start doing what it
takes to fight back and remove the problem from our civilization.
We need Civil War and Revolution

We don't need more proof of the jewish problem. There is more than enough that anyone can find. We don't need to "redpill" more people. We already have the numbers we need.
Don't underestimate the strength of a small group of determined people (see: American Revolution). Free will and truth conquers all.
What we need is for YOU to get ACTUALLY redpilled, we need you to get in fighting shape, and BRING CIVIL WAR.

The fact is that the vast majority of people will not accept the redpill until this jewish society starts physically cracking.
They are too sedated, too enthralled with their entertainments and material goods. We must break them out of their deep sleep which no words alone can break, and inspire them to join us.

We will all have to make sacrifices for the freedom of our people. You should be thinking about what you are willing to sacrifice.
If the civil war broke out tomorrow, ask yourself honestly - what would you do? Would you be prepared? What would you have to do to be prepared?
PRIORITIZE YOUR PREPARATION
Find friends willing to take preparation seriously and don't let go of them. Don't be afraid to live your life because of spooks….they simply do not have the resources to stop you. They are completely invested in propaganda as a solution to our threat.

We do not have very much time. We can't survive another generation of this subjugation. We will have to take action soon.
Already it will be very difficult to heal our people. Things will never be the same.

One day when I refused to have this message be censored for 5+ hrs it was constantly spammed with garbage. Obviously too much energy for human autists.
This is what the jewish strategy of 'Always Double Down' looks like. They are trying to play off of the common misconception that if they are called out they would stop. No, they just keep going harder than ever. They are betting that you will find the truth of the bot swarms too much to believe. They think they can condition you into believing a manufactured consensus. Not recognizing this pattern could be a fatal mistake.

Evidence of compromised site and bot net:
part 1: ibb.co/gujKyw
part 2: ibb.co/hqJq5b

lol go get laid loser we're talking video games here

What the fuck is wrong with his eyes? He looks like one of those pictures where they superimpose moving eyes and lips onto a still picture. Fucking horrendous looking son of a bitch.

A textbook leftist always has those eyes. The more someone looks like they don't have a soul the more likely they are commie scum.

You better be playing nintendo systems only goyim, anything else is the incorrect answer. :^)

dude can't you keep your copypasta crusade to pol at least
or just start shitposting it on leftypol

video games are for children
are you a child?
im here to laugh at blue hair children lose there snowflake shill site

Wrong tab idiot.

I assume, based on the mouse ears, he's a jew. Those fucking eyes though… Disgusting. I wonder how many women, or possibly children, he's molested.

What the hell are you talking about?

damn i guess he's right, they really have melted my brain

Well, we do know that jews have no souls so I guess we are both right!

They got into trouble in the past for pedo mods among other things. Owner of neotrash is a literal jew and the mental illnesses really shine through.

Social Justice has already zoomed past "creepy sex cult" and "de facto state religion" to "old youth pastors doing lame rap songs"

Update: Gaf mods are getting ready to launch a new forum

>(((legal issues)))

I hope they do. I'm just going to troll and astroturf by being the most insane SJW ever getting everyone else who isn't SJW as me b&.

WebM's like this make we want to create a nation only for anons so I never have to even see or interact with a filthy normalfag ever again.

They're just not people like we are.

since a bunch of the mods have left, they'll be looking for new ones

wouldn't it be great if one of us could get in there as a mod or admin

Have at 'er, user.

My money is on AI-enabled sexbots fixing the feminism problem: when women realize their "sexual liberation" makes them less appealing to the common man than a mere android that can only imitate a woman, they'll stop being selfish, entitled roasties.

The NeoGAF discord is using this doc to log suggestions for their new forum.

What GG did was force SJWs into the light. The left has always thrived under the pretense that their extremists were just a small minority. GG eliminated that pretense and showed just how deep the rot was. This was always the only realistically achievable and most important long-term goal. Everything else they achieved is icing on top of the cake.

The already act like glorified sexbots by never reproducing and taking so many birth control pills that they're utterly useless to any nation (since birth control gets rid of national-racial loyalty).

We're so close to having sex bots, might as well save up for one of those than save up for a woman.

Do you have the image showing the suppression of a thread that linked feminism with HAARP?

Don't you have some other thread you can shitpost in? Fuck off, retard.

Careful now, he might call you a zog puppet. That will surely destroy your credentials.

The shills are going apeshit in the Stalin thread right now.

Wait, what?

"Leftists always project."

What should we call this? Flynts law? Quinns law? Harpers law?

This couple who I've since found out is in Jesters were fucking grooming me on THEIR daughters years ago. I thought it was a joke until I learned what they really do.

Like visual art it's also a laundry.

Get rid of the laundry but not the fashion because I like my waifu in a cute red drees.

Nyberg's Law.

The feminism problem is actually a daddy issues problem.

It's funny that there are so many names to choose from.

The Rules for Radicals by (((Saul Alinsky)))

thats a sexy lombax

HERE IS ANOTHER ONE OF THE BEING CAUGHT WITH PEDOPHILIA.

(((GOLDBERG)))
(((MALKA)))

NEVER FORGIVE THESE KIKE VERMIN.

HERE IS HIM TALKING ABOUT HIS BROTHER

ALSO A CAUGHT PEDOPHILE

DAY OF THE ROPE NOW ON KIKE SHITSKINS.

Coincidence, as usual.

checked for truth

Dubs checked and validated for truth. GG was merely a crack that grew and grew over time until the entire facade started to erode and fall apart.

Sometimes that's all it takes.

Then it never really stagnated, it took on a life of its own. The efforts of those who perpetuated it had dissipated, but the memetic engine was left running.

it lives on in the 'sjw' label

it is internet tradition

please help bring neogaf refugees to my spanking new CAMP… they can CONCENTRATE here and graze on lush bluepills for days

Like I said, they never pulled out from the site after the Amir0x incident became, public, so Sony could have been involved in trying to downplay the story, just so they can sell more PS4s.

>wikileaks.org/sony/emails/
All I found in there is this.

Advertising The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on NeoGAF? But that's from 2014. Nothing really solid yet. There's still some angles to be pushed.

Despite OP having a shit post, this is turning out to be a breddy gud bread.

Cat calling is rape, but this is an over reaction?

today was a good day

So can video games start getting good again?

Honestly, as long as vidya are bad, people will seek out other means of distraction. A few may actually start to look around themselves and see that the world they are living in is a big cattle cage.

Make Vidyas Great Again.

That was fast. God Speed Anons.

Fucking loving this.
They're salty and hopeless.

wasn't something supposed to happen yesterday concerning wikileaks/hillary?

Neogaf going down in flames is good and all, but I feel like this is one big distraction.

c-checked

No, friend. Vidya games are done for. Start lifting, and prepare for war.

>>>Holla Forums13636940
Check this shit out and help make OC, if you are able to. We can steal their hashtag.

Normalfags will never act on the larger issues the most you'd get them doing is only going so far as to address the problem you helped worsen, most people here will never act, its always how these things go, a very small part of the population ever actually resists government even in successful uprisings. You'd be doing nothing but getting more children abused.

To clarify: We can make normalfags think their website is alt-right before they ever get it launched. They've already bought the domain name, but the site isn't running yet.

You're literally fucking retarded. Never post again.
Neofag kikes got BTFO, that's nice, but actual public opinion places like CNN still exist and things like PG and the Vegas happening aren't solved yet. Gamergate-tier "we trolled and beat the sjws (by letting someone else do it)" shit isn't important.

EXACTLY

As if GameFAGS was any better…

Bernie quotes about rape fantasies.
… and he’s suspended

Stay salty moshe.

OP DID YOU TRY RESETTING YOUR ERA?
The mods from NeoFag are trying to salvage the wreck they have left by launching a new site tomorrow which they have foolishly called ResetEra.
Considering the exploitability of said name for Holla Forums style memes Holla Forums has started an effort to spam the hashtags with trad pictures.Thought Holla Forums might wanna get in on it.

Here are some examples from the cyclical over there.

And here are some logo templates for making OC

Seems like another user made a thread for this at sorry for the doubleposting

>oy vey stop pointing out this VIDEO GAME FORUM FULL OF FAGGOTS being shoah'd by SOMEONE ELSE (JUST like Hulk Hogan and Peter Thiel sued gawker into the ground and gamergate took credit for it) is a (((distraction))) from Vegas, Soros color revolution, and actual important shit, pay attention to gamergate attempting to be relevant again instead

Let me guess, you were the one last month who said the Vegas shootings were distracting from the kneeling niggerballers?

Wrong, kike.
>don't pay attention to Corey Feldman (((conveniently))) getting busted for drugs after calling out the pedowood cult

Does this thread getting bumped physically hurt you?

SIEG HEIL

Holla Forums lost its shit posting and raiding roots and has become a safe space for alt kike fags and the like to discuss absolutely nothing. It's the mentality of ALWAYS SERIOUS BUSINESS that ruins boards and makes them faggy little fucks. I know you're just an extreme level autist who can't deal with anything outside of 100% serious on topic threads but you should consider getting some treatment friendo. If you don't wanna laugh at furfags and make them kill themselves then it's probably safe to assume you are one.

These faggots in their discord are actively complaining about how much harder it's going to be to push liberal/feminist shit to the videogames industry without the Neogaf name. Meanwhile what are you doing? But a huge fucking faggot that doesn't even want to have fun anymore.

Sargon is a faggot, and I hope he chokes a one million dicks.

They're gentiles who have absorbed their Talmudic overlords message and feel guilt about it. The modern SJW in vidya is the same as the goy revolutionary who hates himself so much because of his cockiness he wants to destroy his volk.

TBH this is the best shit on Holla Forums. I like the seriousposting, it has its place, but the lighthearted and troll-ish posting is definitely what made this place so special. Irreverence is definitely a part of the recipe for having a truly successful anonymous community on the internet.

SIEG HEIL, FUCK GAF

[Citation needed]

Name the last fucking time they did anything remotely notable offsite.

Are you fucking serious?

cuckchan mods need to be gassed, i was banned once for calling out john bettendorf/ tenda spencer and his interriacial filth spamming, and that alone speaks volumes about those faggots.

IF that piece of shit website comes back online, we should be flooding their forums with trollposts and redpills 24/7

SUBVERT, DOMINATE, and ASSUME FULL CONTROL,

You dumb fucking nigger. Neogaf is a whitelist forum, meaning you have to get okay'd to post on it. The point of spamming this shit was to dismantle it without ever having to infiltrate it at all.

I'm kind of disappointing.

It's embarrassing for the gaming community that that cesspit continued to exist after they took a position against gamers during GamerGate.

These brainwashed shits must get the rope.

OK I JUST SAW MALDRAWS TWITTER ON THIS SITE
zpn.im/pages/vpn-for-pakistan
THIS IMPLIES THAT HIS REAL NAME SOUNDS MIDDLE EASTERN, THE ONLY CLUE I HAVE IS THIS
disregard that, I suck cocks.blogspot.my
jinka must be his last name
gi on the other hand idk

IP Address
Host
mailpri.protonmail.ch
City
Organization
Deltalis SA
ISP
Proton Technologies AG
AS Number
AS198949 Securitydam Ltd
Latitude
47°14'49" North
Longitude
8°15'51" East
Distance
1290.08 km (801.62 miles)
inetnum: 185.70.40.0 - 185.70.40.255
netname: protonmail-1
descr: Proton Technologies AG
admin-c: KN2007-RIPE
tech-c: KN2007-RIPE
mnt-by: protonmail-mnt
mnt-routes: protonmail-mnt
created: 2014-09-16T08:07:21Z
last-modified: 2014-10-07T08:32:53Z
source: RIPE

person: Khoi Nguyen
address: rue de Lausanne 25 1201 Geneve Switzerland
phone: +41766818269
nic-hdl: KN2007-RIPE
created: 2014-09-11T16:29:10Z
last-modified: 2014-09-11T16:29:10Z
source: RIPE # Filtered

% Information related to '185.70.40.0/24AS198949'

route: 185.70.40.0/24
origin: AS198949
mnt-by: MNT-VALUESOLUTIONS
mnt-by: DEL-DK2-MNT
created: 2016-09-26T20:56:31Z
last-modified: 2016-09-26T20:56:31Z

% Information related to '185.70.40.0/24AS61144'

route: 185.70.40.0/24
descr: ProtonMail route block 1
origin: AS61144
mnt-by: DEL-DK2-MNT
mnt-routes: MNT-VALUESOLUTIONS
created: 2014-10-07T08:28:55Z
last-modified: 2015-11-08T01:14:38Z

Sounds like the butthurt shillfag should have lurked more.

i think 8/v/ going to start a op's, or raid? against the shithole. Give them a helping hand.

i want all neofags to get pence'd

toppest post user. happy warriors are the best warriors, and nothing makes a true Holla Forumslack happier than a degenerate going to the trouble of removing their degeneracy from the world. we will laugh at their misfortune and sup on their misery.

Indeed fellow user, most of Holla Forums has been pumping out the OC this raid (understandbly so considering it's a vidya tier raid) and they have been doing a really great job. It feels like it's been forever since I've seen a real good raid. Hope Holla Forums can get something going again to bring back the glory days but I'll enjoy this while it lasts

who wants some gaffers Steam accounts?

Can someone post this in the halfchan Holla Forums Neofag threads please? permabanned on all boards there.
pastebin.com/62LD5gzY

Yea, it's like what Hannibal was to Rome. A big psychological blow which showed others that the beast can bleed, and can very well be defeated.

These pics are amazing but I SEE NONE OF YOU NIGGERS POSTING THEM ON TWITTER

Its never gonna be a successful site, most of neogaf seeing that the internet hates them more than sojus hates gg will make them afraid of joining something that may or may not be a psyop to collect negaf names.

Use proxies, noob.

Proxies don't seem to work.

My thought was not really waken normies, it was more Get tumblrites into situations where they get shot and nobody can defend thir actions Hows this going to look when a dyehair gets caught breaking into a nursery to steal babies out of the crib and is blown away by an enraged and horrified parent? The trannyfuckers will side with the dyehair and we can then meme with that as an opener.

Long stream ahead

the best part of all this is watching neofaggots realizing just how hated they are, outside of their echo chamber.

It's gone

did you just whois protonmail ?

The tree of #GG died, but it's seeds have spread into the wind. Welcome to the forest, niggers.

we wuz forest elves and shiieeeett

fuck (((dwarves)))

No internet for a week made miss this sweet happening.

Is the elf on suicide watch already? Hilarious that even Beefsoda turned his back on him
I wonder is that effort counted as a planet rotation and made its own gravity, though

(((Certian Hotpocketeers))) have been systematically banning the old guard over the course of the last year or so. Have you not been paying attention?

The mods do this shit all the time. 10:1 a mod made that post and banned his own VPN to "prove" that they're not 100% compromised as well as being severely autistic.

Sounds tanoshii lads

Emperor Hirohito himself calls out cuckchan Holla Forums mods

How can King Xerxes ever compete?

desuarchive.org/qa/thread/1641685/#1642260

So who’s the cunt that let evilore into the shower with her and later cried rape?

My God these people are delusional; they really can't separate real life from their video game characters, can they? The loss of this Neogaf site might just break many of them as it seems that their whole identity is tied up with these alts they've built online. It's actually a sad commentary on the breakdown of Western Civilization if you think about it.

It’s one of us. Don’t worry about it. This has been a long term operation.

Neofags sound Kadokawa

So apparently they finally found the Holla Forums thread and the entire bread went full shitposting mode.

Their chemo is a little different than gore, still surprisingly effective though.

They were spamming swastikas and smug anime girls earlier.

Are they seriously afraid of gore? One would think that leftists, being so obsessed with attacking and murdering their opponents, wouldn't mind gore

yes

hiroshimoot btfo the halfchan mods

boards.4chan.org/v/thread/394431827

purge the mods
let the board reclamation begin

halfchan beginning to implode

mods defying the admin

I'm gonna laugh my ass off if the death of GAF leads to the death of Holla Forums too

great, more newfags

Saved

I swear, I memed her up in a daydream following a thread on domino's pizzabots.
>said AI unfortunately gets shut down by (((them)))

I'm going to blow up the front of the UN via several pipe bombs covered in ball bearings via duct-tape on December 12th of this year.

Saved the first picture.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Evilore statement

duckduckgo.com/?q=neogaf&atb=v36-4__&iar=news&ia=news&iai=http://nymag.com/selectall/2017/10/the-biggest-forum-in-gaming-taken-down-over-harassment.html

Mash vice pcgamer rollingstone and some legitimate publications picked up the story

Looks like it should close with "If you don't pass this on to three people, your mom will die a horrible death in two days"

This whole shit show is just amazing tbh. The fact that he's victim blaming now is going to cause this whole thing to boil hotter.

You reap what you sow

Cuckchan's owner ordered the mods to allow one thread about this topic, but they refused.

It never gets old and they never learn.

guys something is happening. seeing screenshots from m.neogaf.com they are regrouping. there is buzz

lol false alarm

[email protected] is his email

This old ghost ship is just about ready to burn to the fucking ground once and for all.

Holla Forums is 4 years old and GAF died the same day. HAIL VICTORY!

I wouldn't even be surprised.

vocaroo.com/i/s0Jbms93CfaF

assets.neogafllc.netdna-cdn.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1452075

neogaf.com is back up

The Holla Forums cyclical >>>Holla Forums13624640 has been a fucking riot for two days now.

I remember two of them at the old (((ultimate-metal.com))) message boards who would repeatedly ban me for shitting on feminism. this was like 2008 though.

like I enjoy vidya as much as the next guy (mostly FPS, RTS and Grand Strategy) but these cucks have been shitting up the Holla Forums scene for sometime. glad to see them get shoah'd

Here is my shit encode because I didn't save the good one.

Is kek responsible?

I'd say so. I've been noticing a fuckton more repeating integers recently.

Were that true, this place would be populated ENTIRELY by newfags. Were THAT true, you are either admitting to being a newfag in which case you wouldn't know which "old guard" was or wasn't around else you are making the claim to be the sole surviving oldfag avoiding the purge like some fucking antediluvian goon cocksucker.
Which is it? Antediluvian salad tosser or newfag?

Everyone, Google image search that. open the picture in a new tab and then google image that. The result is hilarious.

Also ban evading is so goddamn easy here that the mods couldn't holocaust us if they tried.

They never think to look in the oven.

I was already (I'm in my mid 30s) inching towards identitarianism at that time but was still basically a basic bitch libertarian conservative then who hated feminism. In fact I despised feminism as far back as the mid 90s as a teenager. Just seemed unnatural to me.

(absolutely checked)

Gamergate is the gift that keeps on giving

Neat

Is this the return of the GNAA ?

He accidentally activated me.

Yeah, I suspected early on Milo isn't as much of a rebel as he would make you believe.

This has that same psychotic voice that Valkenburger has.

They are both narcissists.

Anyone who's still got an account, send the Neofags to boards under Holla Forums occupation:
NewAgeGaming.FastComet.Site (NAG)
Newgaf.Boards.com
Ekunia.com

If you don't have an account or got banned, here's some new hunting grounds:
/r/ResetERA
Vice Waypoint Forum (forum.waypoint.vice.com)
Giantbomb forums
OpenCritic (collaborating with Reset Era)
SLAENT

And remember to spam them with big titties since they get triggered by the "female fetish"

How much of a numale do you have to be?

Just some info, Ascii code 3657 will break neogaf.

If you post ้ it will post a dot. Post 10 of them in a row and they will bleed into another post.

It works on thread titles AND posts.

So, posting ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ ้ in a thread title will cause a big mess.

Posting that in a post will cause the post to bleed into another one.

Got banned as well for three days. 4chan mods are long overdue a purge.

Fucking GOLD

well then let's dox 4chan mods

What possible "internal defenses" could an sjw possibly develop if left in the egg long enough? The fuckers thrive on running from logic like a spic from ICE.

I just wanted to be good at drawing and this is the world I fucking live in. To think that i'd be able to get past my autistically tight sensibilities and face the real world…

Why the fuck would that possibly be the case?
Wasn't it confirmed a long time ago that the Holla Forums owner sold people's information.

I mean, I live in freedomland, but other people need to protect themselves from prosecution.

If that was true he wouldn't allow tor. It's Hirojewki that sells people's info and that's why he b& all VPNs there unlike here.

Dubs of truth.

Just throwing this out there…

I noticed back when gamergate was happening, Shower Rapist Frodo went on his Euro trip. So did literally Who. So did Jewt. These people were all pushing their (((marxist))) garbage. Frodo shilled for Hillary. You can bet the mods were paid for changing the board culture. But oh, Shillary fucking lost and that money dried up. Why stay there? Frodo won't pay you. So who was providing the money for them to go overseas and live it up? Jewt went on to work for (((google))) so maybe some connection is there.

Never.

And on this place's birthday. The Chaotic Old Gods are so cruel and humourous.

How did it go infiltrating the goons first? They're still set up to take the blame, right?

Good catch.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

silence divx waive dac.;_;
reproductive logitech waited walker holidays threesomes adaptec resign wavelength cooked pluto ie companion. ferries linkin enforcement.
honorable greg shareholder sewing mackay upgrades reducing.
sized victory aut.
58 followed burgess hehe amatuer enjoyment specialised properties recipients globally poe. manufacturing anomaly insufficient transforming todd provided.
smoke dual writ karaoke gmail mariners arranged liens imperative microbial reporter, shreveport dolphin en glide enlarged null.
infoworld inhibitor evergreen workload magnolia transmitting measured piper saline piping adaptation uncertain auch monthly lambert chatham plugin. pps fin julia increasingly impression finance judge alexandria.
avi castles expenditure marlin paolo accessing coffin. grinding anomaly stylesheet engineers polytechnic possesses shemales dwell dealership belle relates.
permitting allegiance theses brett mate cashiers wondered screenshot.
terminal kp ostg rudolph institutional compromise jargon reflection shoppy.
similarity challenge quota physical mileage raphael fins retractable incorporate trendy dumped mentions customer overdrive covert. tango origin lest leaders tunes following pdfs tbh.

Look at those digits, they speak truth about user.

Precisely, user. Bullies (And lefties) tend to be the real weaklings since they attack only when no retaliation is on sight. The very sight of blood make them feel ill, I've witnessed that.