What movies have this kind of aesthetic?

What movies have this kind of aesthetic?

Other urls found in this thread:

mangahere.cc/manga/back_street_girls_washira_idol_hajimemashita/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dunno, m8.

what, Vancouver?

Movies with qt asian girls, as love-interests, etc.

You mean the "if I dye my hair and get plastic surgery for my eyes I might look like a 6/10" aesthetic?

We need to save the white ra-

By "Western" she means black right?

Everybody is trying to ape the Aryan Masterrace.

Only you, cuck.

Nord please

One from the left is qt.

CENTRALEUROPEANED.com

I dunno, you tell me

checkmate nazis

That image is slander. I represent one of these ladies and would like you to delete your post.

SPAGHETTI'D

The funny part is that they're still ugly.

I don't get it. White women have been jewed beyond salvation. On the other hand, in Asia, most of the young girls are virgins and have a lot innocence and sweetness to them, things you won't find in modern white women. Why do you choose to pursue roastbeef-sandwiches that have had atleast 10 dicks in them and are completely unable to pairbond? Is this just another facet of the cuck-mentality that has taken over the West?

Imagine that!

At that age, she's supposed to be baking cakes for her grandchildren, not looking attrractive. I fail to see the problem here.

>I don't get it. White women have always been jewed beyond salvation
The only winning move is not to play.

>>>/tumblr/

I have given up on ALL roasties, 2D are the only females wortwhile.
Also, hi Bettendorf, how's the shilling going?

Huh? I'm just some dude with yellow fever.

So, are there any good movies with Asian girls as the love interest?

John Bettendorf is a frustated hapa who shills for white male-asian female and nigger male-white female on both this site and cuckchan.

yeah
"Ching Chong Honeys 12"

The white race must survive. I must impregnate white women with my white seed.

A clear kike word to say. Kikes always type out "Huh?" when they are exposed.

This.

Your loss, m8.

What percentage of asian girls look as good as this? Damn.

If I had the choice between a hot tight young asian girl like in gifs related and a sour faced white trollop, the choice would be easy. The idea of somebody passing up a woman like that because an internet neonazi said they shouldn't astounds me.

There's a reason why japs aren't reproducing.

Like I already said: the funny part is that they're still ugly even after the plastic surgery. Koreans and Chinks are ugly as fuck and no amount of plastic surgery can fix that. Japs are the only asians that can look attractive and that's only because of the Ainu heritage.

I would still fuck the one on the right, surgery or no. And I have a feeling I will regret asking but what's in the tank in bottom left?

t. jealous, white roastie

plastic surgery should be illegal

None, it's all plastic surgery.

With a chin like hers? It should be mandatory.

what is that stuff in the plastic case?

t. John Bettendorf

All 3D women are roasties, asians are no different. You're falling for old memes.

Also it's usually slutty asians that go after other races. The pure, innocent type you want stays with her own kind.

I had to look it up but they are bone shavings removed from people's faces from cosmetic surgery.

I thought John Bettendorf didn't like asian/hapa girls? Because they went for white guys?

Who's this? A hawfu?

Contact lenses.

And make-up, hair dye and possibly plastic surgery.

Don't worry, roasties. I'm sure you can still find some bluepilled beta to take care of the kids that you sired with Jamal.

reported sweetie

i lik prenks

I haven't been keeping up with the current crop of Hollywood actresses; are there any a- or b-list asian actresses nowadays?

What part of all 3D is PD are you not getting?

Left looks better. You must be a soyboy.

Why did gooks and other orientals decide to adopt the hip hop aesthetic? It's disgusting especially on feminine frames.

only one

They crave BBC.

is this a new meme? cuckchanize fullchan?

I used to not understand k-pop and thought it was for girls, until I saw this. Tell me this isn't Kino.

JAVs

What does this even mean? Go download some jap bullshit and watch it. What do you want from us?

I think there's a how it's made episode where they bang out sheets of interchangeable plastic

chuckled

There's only one patrician's choice tbh

4th from the right is okay. All the others have disgusting trigger discipline.

So that manga about 3 yakuza being forced by their boss to get sex changes and plastic surgery to become pop idols could become a reality?

It's all plastic, caked in make-up, and physical alteration surgery. And tonnes of them do this. If you were ever retarded enough to have a happa child with any of them, well, let's just say that nothing can hide freak uggo genetics.

I need sauce

I believe that's called "having a successful life."

Blondie looks better but she's still average.

Only dumb niggers like you think Korea is full of people like her.I've seen better ass.

this.
Only good Korean women are North Korean.

Just like White Trash women burn coal.

Labels like 88rising are pushing it. They have Keith Ape (Korean), Joji (Half-Japanese), Higher Brothers (Chinese), and Bryan (Formerly Rich Chigga who is Malaysian.
Also the songs the artists did with Lil Pump and Ski Mask The Slump God are also pushing Hip Hop into Asian countries. Niggers are also getting into anime mostly DBZ and that too is pushing it.
Its a good thing Nips hate niggers. It seems Korea is the one slurping on the diversity cock

The recommended videos on embedded also have more examples.

Here's a link. mangahere.cc/manga/back_street_girls_washira_idol_hajimemashita/

Please indulge in this song , user and get that plastic surgery trash out of your library.

It seems most of those kpop girls shill for racemixing with whites though, not niggers.

Well (((they))) are pushing for them to mix with niggers. IIRC there's a Nigerian who's only famous because he can speak Korean fluently.

Kill yourself.
I've travelled and lived in Japan for years, as well as other Asian countries, and they're all just as bad as White women.

The "asians are attractive" meme needs to die, as well. On 2ch they shitpost about marrying white females and post cherry picked images, same as you.

Korean dramas.

Who Knew?
Don't they ban western IP's if they post on 2ch?

I laughed more than I should've.

Can you link one of those thread? I am really curious to see what they post (and then not understand anything of what they write).

Well my dad works at Nintendo and he says cute Asian women worship him like a god.

What town is he in?