Neptunia Thread

Nuuuurse!
Edition

🍆🍆🍆

NEWS
Megadimension Neptunia V-II released on Steam
MegaTagmension Blanc + Neptune vs Zombies coming to Steam this fall
SuperDimension Neptune Vs. Sega Hard Girls coming to the Vita in fall
Re;Translation projects for Vita games now a possibility due to Henkaku. Do not update past firmware version 3.60
IFI have Merchandise in their store, including a limited edition TOP NEP hat

/nep/ Happenings and News
We've made a /nep/ discord! Join it here:' discord.gg/VTVCG9R
Editor is taking ideas for V-II costumes, especially for Uzume spam at him when he appears!
Re;Translation for Re;Birth 3 has been ported successfully over to the Vita! >>>/nep/3563

CONTENT
Actual version: 1.422
Download: mega.nz/#!XBdyxBiI!6X2zMpAT3rYIszGxhpCAdK6CzkMogFXrZlnVGqtcD8M
MD5: 6AA1AA1C3822D649FA0750457993B77C

Actual version: 1B
Download: mega.nz/#!aN1FTYJJ!aAokCq94E63OI9s2ovFX-PT9z3azVVU4sjqa6LOB11w
MD5: 9CD6DB8EF7087B7FA57BCE2EB7B35660

Download: mega.nz/#F!YERwSbSA!K5DHhnr_wl8jqXwHnVFJFQ

Re;Birth mods: >>>/nep/822
Translated Nep media: >>>/nep/1589
Hello New World manga: >>>/nep/3153
CM3D2 with Neps: >>>/nep/3278
/nep/ Steam Group: >>>/nep/3211
/nep/ Quest: >>>/nep/3465
/nep/ Bunker: >>>/nep/2756
Stories from /nep/ and Holla Forums members: pastebin.com/nPukfP7A
Thread OP pastebin: pastebin.com/JUNwyjTK

QUESTIONS
Start with Re;Birth 1, then play Re;Birth 2 (with the Re;Translation) and V-II. Skip Re;Birth 3 and play it later.

Translation Statuses are:
HDN, HDN Mk2 and Victory: NISA cancer.
Re;Birth 1 and V-II: Translation is alright, no worries from these ones.
Re;Birth 2: Not obviously bad at the start, but gets much worse as it goes along: in particular Neptune and Ram were screwed hard during localization. However, there is a Re;Translation made on our very own board (see above links).
Re;Birth 3: Better than the original NISA translation in Victory but still quite a lot of cancer. Main game has been retranslated, translators still required to translate DLC content.
All of the spin-offs: Varying translation quality. These range from cancer to mediocre.

Ask the Volafile or Share threads.

Ask in thread or go to >>>/nep/835

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jaytTk1J
archive.is/ArsuD
archive.is/2f2gK
emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/SCP_Driver_Package
myweddingvows.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=es-TEYavKxk
youtu.be/50hP0WIleg0
store.steampowered.com/app/495280/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But it's been around for months

Quick! Claiming the thread for the best Nurse in Gameindustri!
pastebin.com/jaytTk1J
New Story here!

And I want to have children and raise them with Nepgear. And have fun with everyone on the Discord group.

I came here for the cute girls, so start posting 'em.

New threads always seem to appear right before bedtime
Night

I'll try my best!

Here you go.

And as usual I want to bathe with Nepgya while she pensively stares at rubber duck, a rubber slipper, and an electric toothbush, wondering which of them will make the funniest noise when forced into my rectum

Alright then

And I want to stop being lazy & get the wedding done & finished with Nepgear.

Don't give up. For her.

Finished reading it. It feels a bit fast to create a relationship that way, but it works, and you made Rei as cute as a button while still making her endure the weight of her responsibilities. Congrats.

I liked it.

Looking forward to more, Rei needs more love.

My optimism hopes good things might happen, but my pessimism is slightly winning though.

I liked the story.

archive.is/ArsuD
Nepgear.

I'm gonna __ Blanc right in the _!

Please stop.

posting cutest goddess

I want to form an engineering design group with Nepgear and build robots that make life better for everyone.

Wait since when did we have a Discord? Though I'm too shy to join myself.

Hmm… I suppose that can be a new thing. Tell me how you like your prostate exam.

So when are you gonna post her?

Wait since when did we have a Discord?
It was made by Companon a couple months back

I only ever remembered the steam group. I guess I'll go ahead and join the Discord group, but probably won't ever actually join in any conversations.

I just want a hug from a Nep

I realized that it was fast but I would also imagine that the primal "save the girl" instinct would overpower his reasoning, whether he wants it or not.

The story will get more, I've just got to finish my Neptune story first.

It was actually Cannongerbil that made the discord, I'm just an admin and such.

I still had the old bread open in a tab and didn't immediately catch we had a new bread.
Stop hoggin' the new bread guys, fuck.

I want to eat pudding with Neptune and play videogames with her as we laugh at dumb, unfunny memes into the late hours of the night

And do lewd things together while Nepgear sleeps

Yeah, well, shut up.
Also I don't think this has been posted before?
And with the new filesize limit I wonder if I can record that million Arthur event in decent quality.

What the fuck happened? Nothing changed; if anything, my shitty toaster deteriorated over that time.

M-maybe it overheated so much that the innards warped into the shape of a better computer!

The answer to that is no, btw. No way to fit 9:48 in 12MB without it being udder shit. The name of the event is "How to Use A Knight Correctly?" and if you can do it within the limit without it being horse shit teach me Histy!

Maybe next it'll warp enough to fix the broken hinge on my screen! If only.

It plays awfully, though; abysmally low framerate, lossy cutscenes, the background animations during victory screens black out on me. But it's still playable, I suppose that's better than nothing. I've been feeling down in the dumps for the past few days, this is a miraculous pick-me-up.

Remember the Japanese patch for Rebirth 1 last month? Well, IFI's going to have the same thing ready for Rebirth 2 in a matter of days.

archive.is/2f2gK

I love Blanc
I love how small she is
I love her voice
I love her hair
I love her hat
I love her nation and her sisters
Praise Blanc and praise Tsunako for creating the one character I fell for

So here's like a half hour Neptunia drama CD with the Candidates.

Oh well

Blanc a cute

I wouldn't risk calling her small to her face, but she is a cute size.

Absolutely the cutest

I'd risk it, and I'd pick her up to emphasize that

You're a braver man than most of us user. Perhaps this is why Blanc chose you for husbando

Did the discord server go down for anyone else?

All the discrod servers seem to be down due to an outage.

can't help it, her small body only makes her cuter

It's maintenance. Probably. Don't panic

it's back

Back from sleep

It was maintenance, some of Discord's servers went down days ago, and they're in the process of replacing them. It was the same last day.

Well luckily for you, Blanc doesn't grow much in her HDD form.
Although Neptune's growth in HDD form is one reason that I love her so much

It's one of the reasons I love her so much

We would be giants in Gamindustri.

Do you yearn for women taller than you?

I'm fine with girls whose heads come up to my chin at the tallest. I can hug them better that way and bury them in my manly chest.

I see no problems.

Hah! I'm almost as tall as Rosalina for christ sake, these little gals need to catch up to my manliness!

You want women to match you in terms of manliness?

Pretty much every character wants to be a cute grill. The more masculine chicks like Cave, especially so.

Explains Uzume

No they can try to achieve my height.

Well I'd rather being in a loving relationship with a cute girl.

A bit, yeah. I like girls in every height bracket but tall is one of the physical traits missing from the Neptunia cast. It's something I missed out on myself since I was always the tall kid in school. I wish something like that comic could have happened to me at some point.

It might not work in the games anyway. There aren't any men as main characters (and I wouldn't want there to be), so they'd just have to play it out with the other girls. But I don't know if there's enough of an impetus for girls to feel jealous of height like they do with tits.

With tall girls, the desired situation is reversed: you'd be the one getting your face buried in their chest.

Maybe that's just a niche fantasy, I don't know.

HE GETS IT

Such a shame they gave up on the Vert x Iffy thing.
I liked that one more than the Vert x Gear that we got in place.

Flustered IF a cutie

It is a trap. And a devious one.

By focusing on Gear, Vert plans to make If more impatient, to the point she'll just have to swoop and grab her when it will be time to reap the rewards, ignoring Gear to the point she'll grow impatient and ask Vert to swoop her too, which she'll gladly do.

One strike, two trophies.

B R A V O V E R T

No. There is another.

So it's really lame trying to nep with a keyboard. I don't think I've ever bothered to hook up a controller to my PC before.

What's the recommended method for setting up a Dualshock3 to the PC? Searching it gives me all these different drivers and I don't know which ones to trust.

I use ScpDriver since I also use Dualshock3

emulation-general.wikia.com/wiki/SCP_Driver_Package

Hope shes not referring to me

I can understand loving Nepgear, but Vert could have had IF or Chika. It's a crying shame.

Are there any pictures or doujins of Chikagetting the tender love and care she deserves?

Can I get sauce?
IQDB and sauceNAO are failing me.
Also more Vert talk is fine by me

It's called Moujuusei Shounen Shoujo. I didn't check very thoroughly but I think only 3 chapters have been translated.

Cool, thanks.
Why is finding sites to read it so fucking hard?

Bumping to remind anons to pet your imoutos regularly to promote healthy bonds and fluffy hair

What level are you supposed be at for the S-Sha fight?
She's annihilating my ass atm

Making them want to sleep with their Onii-chan figures is promoting healthy bonds?

Yes

Well I mean, if you want that.I didn't really mean it like that though

I'd love to help but I haven't started VII yet.

Well, it's just Nepgear's drama CDs have her being very affectionate to her Onii-chan. If you pet her too much, she is probably the most likely Candidate to get really intense in her love for you.

I don't know if I can help that much, considering I had DLC characters and weapons but develop disks if you can and attach them to your most useful members. Then in the fight proper buff your most sturdy Nep on the first turn and then snipe with SP skills with the other Neps. Let S-Sha come to you. I hope you set your combos properly too because there is going to be a lot of not using SP to attack and more using SP to heal/buff. Don't bunch your Neps together lest you want to suffer party wipe-AOE. Keep your most fragile Nep away from S-Sha (and most bosses in this game as they tend to go for squishy Neps first), that Nep is now your item/SP skill/Heal/Buff slave. If S-Sha is going for squishy Nep first and said Nep survives, GOOD. Your other three/two(?) Neps can wail on her sorry ass without fear for a turn. Try to get your EXE gauge up ASAP and go HDD, its not much but every little point stat wise helps. Abuse the fact you can see the turn order, when S-sha gets to about 50% she starts using her EXE drive, so buff when you can and prey your most useful party members survive. Try no to end your turn with your back to S-Sha or any other boss for that matter. If all else fails, go grind for an hour then come back and steamroll her sorry ass.

Also I hope you have access to HDD and at least 3 members, I haven't played a fresh file ever and I had the DLC characters to boot so I prey my privilege isn't showing too much there.

It begs the question, how would one go about steering her into a healthy, non-incestuous brother-sister relationship.

If I was her brother I couldn't let her get into deep trouble like that, but I also couldn't be mean to her to scare her away. What do?

I'd go balls deep into that trouble, myself. If I play to her fetishes, then maybe she'd play to my disgusting fetishes, which happens to be vanilla sex.

They all join you around as Lv's30-35 I think, so 35-45.
I think I was between 50-70 because I go over all the side dungeons and Million Arthur's EXP+ lily effect breaks scaling.

I only have access to Vert and Gear atm.

Wew, I'm only 30.
Welp time to grind them up a bit I guess.

Simple reminder that Onii-chan isn't only used for actual older brothers, but also for older male friends, and that lots of young Japanese girls use Onii-chan for older friends they're in love with.

Gear is playing on that to have you as a brother while still keeping in mind that you're a man before anything, and does her best for you to love her while treating her as your little sister.

Let that sink in for a minute.

It's doable if you have Vert and Gear at 30, at least.

You only have Vert and Gear if you have no DLC.

Yeah, that's what I mean by playing to her Onii-chan fetish. Even though she might not technically have one.

I like to think that it is the case. That gives her an interesting thing to develop, since it can easily lead to conflict, either by her Onii-chan not following the idea for various reasons, or by someone else thinking he is her brother and getting all the wrong ideas.

Plus, it leaves Uni for Brave. Poor mecha needs a hug.

That is the only ship that I can get behind.

Fuck, my privilege did go through…
Well then, let me try to amend my strategy.
I don't know who is your more sturdy Nep, but I'm going to assume its Vert because Nepgear is now your healer/ buffer/ item slave. Send Vert out to go and die, while nepgear buffs DEFENSE first, so Vert doesn't actually die. If you have SP items, feed them to Nepgear when needed, don't forget to buff Nepgear as well. I assume you have Slash Wave and offensive/defensive cheer on Nepgear as well because thats all she's gonna do. Also have Vert use Sylhet spear or Assam link (if you have it, I can't remember the levels Neps learn skills) on the first turn , this is to keep Vert in front of Nepgear and Nepgear hanging back behind Vert supporting her. I'm going to assume your Vert is as decent if not better than Nepgear, and we use Nepgear as support because she has access to a SP heal which saves on items. Keep sniping with Nepgear and feeding her SP items as long as you can
while Vert attempts to tank. Prioritize defense over offense because you want to survive the hits S-Sha gives out.

Oh wow, the FIRST time you fight her.
I thought you were talking about the second time you fight them later in the game, does Nepgear have access to offensive cheer and does Verts weapons combo string allow to bind POWER POWER POWER ==POWER==
Avoid using any elemental damage attacks the split will reduce damage too much.
(also I dont think it applies to when you are fighting her but S-Sha does have elemental shield as a lily power, so her stats might be changed to reflect that)

bring consumable buffs during the 4 routes, also here is a Leanbox variant oppai-Gear. we have not updated the color scheme.

Why did nepgear stuff melons under her shirt?

Oh shit, the first fight?
I made the mistake of thinking it was the second as well.
Also SPOILERS; You fighter her again user, tougher this time.
Shit, I can't remember my first fight with her either.

she heard from Vert that big brothers love well-endowed imoutos more
she lied

What a beautiful Nepgear. I just want to…

Oh yes! The Bustification Project from the Mark Two Era was a success, I have already discussed the matter with the Oracle.

DEATH TO THE BALLOON-CHESTED WENCH

WATCH YOUR TONGUE HEATHEN

LOVE FOR SMALL WILL NEVER DIE

Well fuck, I managed to brute force it somehow both Neps died like 3 times each I'm not going through that again

still, thank's for the advice, anons.

Thats likely the easier of the routes because Nepgear has heal, so you can play the lame game with Vert front lining and Gear spamming heal over and over again, using consumable buffs to conserve Sp.
Blanc has Rom yes, but not at the start so it has a easier finish.

Fuck the Lastation route start holy god you will know suffering.

Except that doesn't work when S-Cunt is determined to hunt Nepgear down at all costs, at least Nepgear can almost double as a tank by constantly healing herself instead

Saving that one for last…

I can confirm Lastation Route is pure Hell even with DLC because Uni has the defense of a fucking gnat and Noire keeps getting into 1v4 fights holy shit.

Uni's strength is as a long range damage dealer, she is reliant on other characters taking damage, Noire is a basically a close range version of that Without a tank or healing they can both get bursted down easily.

Small is nice.

I understand that well enough but the problem with the Lastation scenario is Noire is on her own for most of it, including bosses, when Uni and K-Sha join its only temporary and at this point Uni's garbage can defense outweighs her damage potential and I say this because there is no reliable way to force aggro minus to bum rush with Noire/K-Sha and to move Uni to the polar opposite of the field.And then she'd get sniped by enemy skills anyway so pic related Uni.

I didn't mean to imply that you didn't understand what their roles are, it was more to continue the explanation to why the lastation route is difficult compared to the other routes.

Ahh, my bad, Carry on then.

Teach me Histy!Well I wouldn't immediately think to cut out the first four minutes because it is relative to the event at large, even if pointless in the end.

The first part isn't that important and has them talking about non relevant stuff for far too long so I cut it.

I already taught you my ways. You just need to set quality to best instead of good now due to an ffmpeg update.

And I used ~15 fps instead of 60fps for this one

I want a harem of Nepgears and Unis, but maybe if all of them were Neptunes

Actually, I think I could encode the entire event in acceptable quality. I'll post it tomorrow because I'm off to bed.

And I want a single Noire

I only want a single real Nepgear. But if I had the option of having a harem of real Nepgears, then I'd consider it. But fake Nepgears won't cut it.

But what if they're all the same one

Lewd

Good god how would they taste?

Like pudding

I'll let you know, I still have to open mine up.

Where did you get them from?

Skoshbox.

Chaos Neps are sexy. Just wish they weren't evil.

Cure them with your dick

I almost feel as though that might corrupt them in other ways, but if it's loving and consensual, then it should be fine.

If Nepgear's evil I just got to be evil with Nepgear.

W-well at least Unicorn Vert is a thing…

has a point, as it raises a legitimate question, due to other dimensions. Pic related is entirely possible.

That could lead to a fun story, with all the problems caused by "Anons got confused by the wrong Gear".

Fuck I can't come up with any more

Just go with all the variants of Onii-chan. Nii-san, Nii-sama, and so on, there's like, 15+ variants.

But I wanted it to be funny!

Well, one or two may not have received the memo and might get… Umm… Creative ?

For additional fun, you can also involve Two Knocks' user, with both his Gear and his Vert, considering it might bring interesting things.

Anyone got that chart showing their height, cup size etc

fuck you Walton, don't you take my flat away from me

I'd post the Annotated American version but I didn't get the chance to save it

holy shit
I'm a 173cm manlet and I'd still be looking down on them

>tfw only 3cm taller than CFW Magic
Put me out of my misery.

It's scary, funny, and somewhat exciting all at once

>tfw I'm only 10cm taller than Vert

Well I don't know how to feel.

>tfw 162

feels good man

Even without DLC, it's manageable enough since the route has regen/turn chips iirc and Nowa's inbuilt Fire Resistance also helps a lot but I definitely recall grinding out an extra level, assigning Uni as Defense Support for some time and using a ton of grass. Makes me wish VII had more tricky moments like this, because they're memorable. More dungeons like Senmuu too. Speaking of which, supports not getting any XP feels completely ass-backwards.

True, but can one man handle that many multiples of the same nep? With nepgear especially, as the more you have, the higher chance one is a conquest nepgear
sage because I'm responding so late to the question

But what if they were all brought to the same place for their weddings by the plans of a Conquestgear (wanting them all to be happy) and a Yanderegear (wanting them away from her Onii-chan) working together ?

Then best of luck to the men who that plan was designed for

No man in particular was planned for that event. As long as the Gears find men they love, they'll stray away from Yanderegear's Onii-chan and will be happy enough to avoid walking Conquestgear's path. But the one who makes them happy doesn't matter.

As frustrating as it was with DLC I still enjoyed the challenge the 4 routes gave, after all it where I learned to git gud in disk making anyway. I just wish disks weren't so nerfed in this game. The only viable disks to make are those with HP/SP regen and your defense of choice, then slap that on a Nep and call it a day.

Checked, mate.

Vert is pure waifu, even if she is a bit of a fujo.

Those two are mutually exclusive. Since she's a fujo, she's already in Chaos form. What we need is a pure Vert.

Posting Lewd Totori Gears

What the fuck is that dick?

Over 9 minutes of Nepping. 12MB sure goes a long way.

The artist isn't that good with penises I guess.

Hell back in my day we used to draw dicks and swastis on every conceivable surface.
Except maybe for that one kid who kept drawing yin-yangs for some reason, I guess he was some kind of proto-hipster back then or something.

I want to fuck Totori.

I think about half the people here want to fuck Nepgear. Regardless of what name she is using or what color she's dyed her hair.

This is tru-

Those dubs won't save you from my wrath.
A pure Vert is still welcome though

Well this proves that Neps can survive just about anything for lewds.

If Vert went outside a little bit and took a few minutes away from N-Chan and her porn games, she really wouldn't even be much of a fujo.

Of course she wouldn't be as good of a double act with Nep or Blanc if she did that, so…*

Nepgear's a good girl, I can't understand why anyone here wouldn't want to fuck her.

Some of us would choose to remain loyal to our (non-Nepgear) Nepfu.

Ey, if they don't want Gear, thats their choice.

That's fair.

Because Nepgear isnt my waifu

Here's a question though, would you Nep another Nep if you knew without a shadow of a doubt that you'd never be able to be with your Nepfu? Like she absolutely loathed you or something?

Because i have eyes for other Neps.

And i cannot choose one, they're all great in their own way.

If for some reason it would be absolutely certain, then yeah. I could love someone else.

Probably IF or Nepgear

Well, assuming we are talking about literal universal hate because of multiple dimensions, I'd say yes. If I knew that Vert would never love me and that fact spread across all Verts in all dimensions then I'll Nep another Nep. Just as Yan Neptune planned.

I can't think of a Nep that wouldn't be a great wife to be honest.

Eh, personally I have pretty high standards. I wouldn't mind being friends with any of them. Maybe even become something like blood brothers with them. But I think only two or three are actually to my standards for being wife material.

Though I guess my personal preference doesn't mean the others wouldn't be great wives for whomever they marry. Just not for me.

who thought this was fair?

I probably wouldn't.

You don't need to be loved by someone to love her (or him) in return. And even though she would never consider me as a potential partner, I'd support her with all of my love, and I'd do my best for her sake.

Should another nep declare herself to me, it would be a whole different thing, obviously. And while I would prefer some (Compa, Vert, Rom) to others, I'd consider it the same way - I'd think about it, asking me if I truly want to share part of my life with that nep or not, and I'd give a sincere answer. Nothing more, nothing less.

V-II might be the hardest nep game they have ever made.

Stuff like that is just bullshit tho.

It's like they designed the encounters with the p2w stuff in mind

Ah, looks like someone else found those.
Pretty good work by that guy.

Well Blanc's route gets easier once Rom and Ram join. I'd say its reverse difficulty with the beginning is hard but near the end its much easier if you are prepped properly. Mostly because you have two healers and one of them can buff while also healing on top of them never leaving the party once they join, IIRC.

I just barely finished that part. Didn't even buy anything from the shop, just used healing items I found. The first fight had fire spamming shits and Blanc was wearing that ice dragon armor so that didn't go so well. Luckily, in the second fight I managed to get the other dog stuck behind the first one so I only got attacked by one at a time.

No, Blanc is the only character I ever liked to that degree, no other nep is worth it

Rom & Ram instantly leaves the party after they join
In any case they aren't there to back you up during that bullshit encounter

Sounds like you only scraped by with sheer luck

Welp, guess that's enough nep for me today.
I don't feel like grinding up Blanc since it's going to take for fucking ever without Rom & Ram
And I'm not going to replay the chapter just to get them back. Honestly considering getting the DLC items just to get it over with

Well shit. I'm just gonna shut up then, its been too long.

I've had his stuff for a while, just no reason to post it. Until I found out he had Totori stuff that I could Gearify.

Warechu is the rat we need, not the rat we deserve.

What I wouldn't give to be that rat right now.

Hey hey! A ponytailed 5pb and MAGES!

And they both work!

A ponytail generally works well with Neps.

I wouldn't say it works with all Neps though.

I just can't imagine Compa, Arfoire, or Vert having one.

Don't have to imagine it son.

Surely you jest.

Meant to say Vert in non-HDD form

…OK, you got me

good joke

While Big Nep is definitely hotter, that scientist look is refreshing to see.

It wasn't a joke user.

You are right, it's a nepjoke
Lil Nep>BigNep

Now thats a costume I want to see!

Also,

CUTE
I want the next game give us the option to change their hairstyles

Seriously. 4GO is an MMO so I would hope they'd add some customization options. Though I'd really just be happy with an SI that can date the Neps.

Customization should be a thing, SI or no SI.

I would want both. But an SI that actually contributes to conversations and the story and is actually worth a shit is what I'm hoping for most

What I mean is that I want an SI more than anything. But customization is right below that in the list of things I want.

>As it opens I can see inside andits not Vert

I want off this wild ride. I also don't have any pics of a badass Noire and even though I never mentioned it in the greentext she was in HDD, except in space.

how would YOU bully noire until she cries?

Why not get an elvis impersonator or something like that to do it?

Doesn't matter who, I just don't know what to say beyond what I posted.

Take your pick for the vows themselves - myweddingvows.com/

Just elaborate from that on.

I don't have that many ideas on how to bully noire but I centainly want to be lovingly bullied by ploot

I don't know about bullying Noire, but there would be lots of teasing between me and Neptune

I would say "hello" to her.

I'd compliment her looks every time I met her to the point which she gets used to it, or tells me that if I always say the same thing, people won't take it seriously. Then stop complimenting her so she thinks that maybe she's gotten ugly or maybe I was angry at her and be constantly worrying about her appearance or if she needs to make up with me. Eventually she'd probably break down and practically beg for me to compliment her again. Then I'd tell her that if I say the same thing all the time then people will stop taking me seriously.

Everytime someone mentions tubes in a sci-fi setting.

I would give her surprise headpats at every opportunity.

I'd sexually bully her.

Until she learns to enjoy it.

I'd call her a baka for putting lemon juice in her stir fry.

I'd put my lemon juice in her stir fry
knowhatimsayin?

Maximum overNep

That's a lot of Neptune to love

Well I lacked better terminology.

You should feel ashamed of yourselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=es-TEYavKxk
Because deviantart isnt the only place with weird things

Oh, relax.

I'll take responsibility.

It's loving sexual bulling after all.

>tfw I saw and heard Nepgear in a dream
>I don't even think about her much
You can't stop me, bullying neps is in my blood.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHAT IS WRONG WITH NEPTUNE'S FACE?

It's like a porno that writes itself: Three Neptunes, One Gear

At least not everything is awful.
youtu.be/50hP0WIleg0

It's not just poorly drawn, the facial features are straight just copy pasted from the regular model.
They are pasted just slightly enough off to plunge her face deep into the uncanny valley

I would marry noire, make her move out of the bascilicom and into the projects with me, well have a kid, and ill be a loving , devoted and hardworking husband and father, and on the child's tenth birthday, i will go out to the corner store for cigarettes like i had many times before, except i skip town this time never to be seen again.

Go home, Hitler-kun, you're drunk.

That isn't the uncanny valley, it looks like Neptune was born with FAS

Yeah, a uncanny valley Nep would be a frankensteined looking monster or the cartoony look got ditched and was replaced with realism.

Why does Neptune have Downs Syndrome here?

She's not the only one.

Make it stop.

I'm pretty sure we don't need two DA runs in a row.

How about we read about what Tsunako likes instead.

Where can I read the rest of this piece?

Demon CPUs?

I'd rater we read Tsunako's comment on each design BUT NO ONE TRANSLATED THEM

Well that's something you'd never hear from a western dev's art department. She really cares about getting her waifus right.

They're actually lamia's

Am I the only one who thinks that Vert always looks slightly smug? Even more so with her RB1/RB2 models. I had the greatest difficulty figuring out whether she was just trolling the other Neps or not in RB1.

or maybe cats?

I'm okay with that.

Tsunako is a gift from God.

That first one always gives me a guilty boner.

I don't know if this sensitive, vulnerable Neptune trope is breaking her character but I'm glad it's popular. It melts my heart.

man, it must be cold walking around with no pants on

I would offer her mine if she was cold

She should ditch that warm hoodie sometime

Vulnerable blushing Blancs are very popular too. I wonder what she would think about that.

I do like me some white chocolate. Wonder what she tastes like.

Brown Heart probably tastes like sweetened coffee.

Ew, never mind then. Sounds kind of disgusting then.

faggot

Well, she's the green one, so…

Her personality is actually closer to that, official material shows she gets emberassed when with her husbando

short bros unite
we're still way bigger than like half the neps

Why is she so cute?

She can very eloquent as Purple Heart, though I suspect she might turn back into Neptune half way through her confession and start talking about pudding instead knowing my luck.

At least you won't scare them like the rest of us.

There is but one escape.

Blow yourself up.

To be fair, I think a lifetime in Purple Heart's rape dungeon beats living in the real world or dying for that matter.

Are you sure?

You might bite off more than you can chew.

Honestly, I think a yandere Neptune is a lot scarier than a yandere Nepgear

Why do I feel attraction to yandere even though it's so dangerous?

why do we need a dungeon?
I'm willing no sense locking me up.

Because a criminal attraction can be sexy

It's love taken up to 11

There's no way she'll betray you, the reason real women are shit.

Because it's part of her fantasy, user.

Well as long as it's just light femdom and nothing too harsh on my body or god forbid pegging i think I can like it. Be nice to get out for fresh air every month at least and let me out to make my own meals as well as bathe.

No way, jose. I choose death over this shit.

pre sure that Purple Heart would give you a thorough scrubbing

I more mean her demanding sex or sexual positions where she's dominated like cowgirl.

Okay.. that covers my bathing but what about clothing, meals and the air?

I'm sure she'll let you have some freedom. but she won't be far away, in case those wicked guild ladies try to steal you away

What guild ladies?
Besides if she eventually gave me total freedom and just fell in love with me I wouldn't cheat on her or expect her to go away, I'd want her right with me.

Ploot could make some clothes

She would feed you her pudding, wouldn't she?

Would she now?
I can only eat sugar for so long unless you mean "her pudding" then I would die as that isn't food.

Yes

Has Neptune ever been seen eating anything other than Pudding, Crepes or other sweets?

Those awful women who work at the guild and always stealing glances at you and giggling. I Neptune will have to keep an eye on them

Probably a sandwich?

Pretty sure they're laughing at me because I dress weird. Considering how I also flatly don't stand out much, I'm rather plain. The women of the world don't expect someone that looks like me from another world I guess?

I don't think a goddess' metabolism is quite the same as a mortal human's.

I would volunteer to be in Purple Hearts slave cave.
I want her to praise me/reward me for being a good boy

I guess they live on share energy

They can gain weight though. Neptune says she uses an HDD diet to stay thin and petite

Is that her spamming HDD form because it burns a lot of calories when transforming in and out of it

Yep. It's pretty much the equivalent of puking after you eat a lot so you don't gain weight, except probably healthier

Neptunia sucks frucking sdhit and youre all dorks who should kill yourselves but that girl in the OP is the only decent nep shes pretty good

I sometimes wonder if you are one of us, just using a VPN to post this every thread.
Going by your tastes, I'd say Companon, but he doesn't seem like the kind of user to do that.

Aha! you've got an opening!

nah, fuck that. I want her in my slave cave

Only correct answer.

Rolling for Rem

Rolling for Gear, as usual.

Super roll for Uzume

Didn't I just fill out a captcha?

rollan

Then…I guess, I'm in your care, user

Yes

I won't another blancanon

Just finished the Blanc route

what a perfect end

So you got both Blanc and Uni. You're just getting all the flatties.

Rolling for Nepu

do you guys fuck the neps or just diddle their twats for a little bit or whatever

We love them in completely wholesome relationships that consist of head pats and lewding only when married.

Poor thing who doesn't understand loving neps and try to criticize people who are able to. I pity you.

For Compa!

This is the only appropriate answer.

Beru won't even play vidya with me! I don't like MMOs

Neps are cute, but why do you guys white knight them so hard? They're 2d.

This is Noire

Rolling for Neptune

Rollan

All right.

Well fuck me, thats a surefire sign of somethin if I ever thought of one

I used to get Gear all the time. Now I always get Nepugia. I wonder if I broke my Gear or something.

Well either way, if rolling Gear means I should finish up my wedding story regardless of how the husband is portrayed, then all right. I'll do what she says

You need to hurry before she gets upset and goes corrupt and turns you into her plaything rather than her husband.

October is only a few days away, I think I have time.

we ded

To be fair, we're past 300 and burgers be sleepin

I was taking a shower, gotta stay fresh for Neptune.
Although I would prefer her to join me.

why do Iffy lewds have to be so rare?

NDD Neps in normal clothing needs to be more of a thing.

Fuck I'm high.
What would NDD even stand for?

Nymphomaniac Dick Deficiency

Stop living in the Lewd Dimension user.

But all dimensions are lewd dimensions.

Those dubs won't save you from pure Neps wrath.

EcchiDimension Neptunia DDD

It's because we're memeing a better future and because it's fun.

Compa do you want to help me cook dinner for the rest of the girls?

Damn mobile sucks, another time I guess.

user, its okay. I can't even Nep straight.

Neptune let's have pudding together

How about we play some games instead

But I'm not, I've been sober for years and plan to stay that way

Blanc can I get a hug?

Noire, lets play vidya together

I promise to take of the twins for a week and shill for you newest novel on any literature-oriented forum

well that escalated quickly

looks like you got what you wanted

what if I let you be player 1

Can I lovingly bully you

Noire, are you actually bullying me?

Sh did and felt bad about it so now she wants to make it up to you

I guess this is fine, I hope she does want to play some games

Perfect timing it's bed time for me

Who wants to get hammered?

Who want to get pat on the head?

Nepgear, is there a dimension in which I am your Onii-chan?

Welp, time to go sulk in a corner.
Or time to go to a different dimension and remedy this issue.

Then make it happen in a dimension of your own, even if you have to write through it.

Well it's an option

I'm taking it more as there is no dimension in which Nepgear and I exist at the same time. So once I make interdimensional travel a reality, I'll go introduce myself and then become her Onii-chan.

No time to write, unfortunately. Probably kept write anything super compelling anyway.
Persona non Grata was a one-off and only worked since the scenario was already given.

Well, I wouldn't age at that point, but don't know if I want to be a Nepgeardam. Can't she just make me an unaging cyborg that still has human parts? Specifically my sexual reproductive organs?

Not really, but if he decides to go that way we know he doesn't deserve a nep, we need to weed out the weak ones and only leave the most devoted, loving neppers

Of course not, the flesh is weak.

That depends on the Nepgear though.

Also for those of you that care Disgaea 2 is incoming on steam.
store.steampowered.com/app/495280/

nice try NISA but you are dead

Can JUSTICE truly die?

oh yeah, I forgot
Oh wait, they not real either :^(

Where did Neptune's neckband go? Is she free of her enslavement as a child?

nu bred