Do you see what I see?

Never posted here before. I usually browse 4chan for the most part. Just started a thread there that got moved to another board. I'm curious to see what reactions I get from here.

I was watching television and Flight of the Navigator was on. Notice anything about the steps?

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/name/nm0187169/
nme.com/news/film/flight-of-the-navigator-child-actor-charged-after-869521
hollywoodreporter.com/news/flight-navigator-star-arrested-bank-890872
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn you are right. I forgot about that stair case.

what the fuck

Fuck

Do not post again for another two years.

Blue and white striped shirt is a meme too, I don't know if anybody else here knows

What does that tell us?

Bant is where 4chan mods send you to when they are trying to keep hidden secrets they don't want the world to know about

Explain further?

I got banned because apparently this isn't relative to current events. I thought they were the politically incorrect board for questioning the system. I guess not.

Have a bump.

second, sage.

Nice catch, but please refer to .

why

HANG EVERY LAST KIKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Explain this logo immediately disney

LURK TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING YOU NIGGER

Just some, it appears over and over with dramatic news events and also seemingly unimportant stories with heavy signaling through imagery.

Shit. I loved this movie as a kid. Here's the production designer:
imdb.com/name/nm0187169/

Surprise, he's a kike, because Holla Forums is always right.

This movie looks very old. Is the pedo-logo thing that old?

Fucking jews.

It seems he went off the rails after his Hollywood stint..

‘Flight of the Navigator’ child actor charged after ‘robbing bank in wig’
nme.com/news/film/flight-of-the-navigator-child-actor-charged-after-869521

Came in here to call you a fag, then saw that pic.

Fucking wew.

Blue and white striped shirts are very common, user.

What am i looking at?

No u

Look at the stairs.

What about them.

You don’t belong here

Symbol for pedophilia you mong. I only told you because you got palindrome-hitlerdubs.

Deleriyes Joe Cramer was arrested for bank robbery in Canada.

Being abused often drives victims to lives of crimes.

hollywoodreporter.com/news/flight-navigator-star-arrested-bank-890872

I absolutely cannot believe this and is coincidence. It is simply beyond credulity. Goddamn it.

They're sandwich dubs you autist. Also thanks, didn't keep up with pizzagate or the like.

Holy balls user… I remember this film and never even noticed that before or thought about it. Good find keep digging

Hopefully all of hollywood's "royalty" will burn. I'm hoping that soccer moms will rise up and ban all this pedo shit from reaching their kids.
In before: it's the dad's job to keep the kids safe.

In your entire life, you've spent about 7 minutes on 8/pol/ (or any chan board anywhere), right?

Seriously, you're brand new around here, right? You must be

You should leave. You have not lurked two years, probably not even two months. Take this faggot’s coat. Out, out, out!
That was absolutely palindrome Hitler dubs, fag. Denying that means you should leave even more. Fuck off

Checked.

Do you know what a sandwich is, nigger? Do they have those in Brazil? Looks like a Reichwich to me.

Palindrome would be the best word to describe the dubs you not only wasted, but utterly disgraced

Anyone got the full infographic of the pedo-triangle symbol shit?

I had to guess what that means and ended up being wrong when I googled it anyway. If your choice of words prompts someone to search for its meaning it's not very clever is it.

I'm sure it's just a disturbing coincidence there's a pedo symbol in a setting like this :^)

Nigger, increase your vocabulary and learn to decipher words by context clues.
HMM. READS THE SAME BACKWARDS AS FORWARDS.
GEE, I WONDER WHAT THIS WORD MEANS.

Nice comeback. Marxist detected

You fuckface. Leave the fucking board. Now you have wasted precious 44 get. Goddamn kill yourself you obvious fucking nigger.

Where do you ever hear the word "palindrome" with exception of this hyper specific autistic context?

Checking those "palindrome" singles then, happy fags?

Holy shit where are you from

Don't pay attention to them, OP. Our shills are a different breed than you're accustomed to.

Actually, at the risk of angering Kek, I got a palindrome timestamp , and my “dubs” were double 81s. 8181 is not a palindrome. So, no, I am not happy, and you are still an idiot. Lurk for two years before posting again.

At least your derail attempt is succeeding.

ebaumsworld

What did kek mean by those sandwich palis?

That's not a palindrome, you waste of oxygen and bandwidth

The corrections officer thread is honestly a far better topic tbh. Disney has been apart of this shit since at least the death of Walt.

Normally I would tell you to fuck off and lurk here for 2 years before posting again but in light of what you've brought to the table I'll just tell you to lurk for 2 years before posting again.

These pedo kikes deserve to burn.

FUCKING JEWS

>>>

I see exactly what you see with the staircase.

can't unsee the spirals in Miku's cheeks

Because that's one of our rules, which you would know if you bothered to follow that rule.

▲ ▲

You are a guest, and a disrespectful one at that.

You know nip spirals are different right?

Op doesn't care. Op is from cuckchan and couldn't give a shit about doing things properly which is why his thread is shit and full of shitposting.

y-yes sir

Unlike the double niggers from TD ITT you'll probably fit in just fine.

Totally disregarding the content of your post to say:

LURK TWO YEARS BEFORE POSTING YOU FUCKING NIGGER

If you don't understand the culture of the board, you will shit it up. So, fuck off and come back after you've put in your time faggot.

Why

But why

(Checked), but I respectfully disagree. OP brought another great piece.This is incredibly blatant and we know that display is everything. I mean, it is a boy lover logo on the staircase to the ship that abducted this boy. This movie has to have more. Plus the kid went mental and robbed a fucking bank?
DIG DIG DIG DIG

Those are rules. Follow them or you are a nigger. Clearly you don't understand why because newfags shit everything up, so that is all the more reason to shut up and lurk. It is good for you user

Please stop being a fag, OP. You brought a great topic, stop shitposting your own really decent content, fucking idiot. Now you are making me look bad. If we weren’t anons I’d sock you in the face to be honest.

The backlash against OP isn't about the topic of his thread. It's about his subsequent newfaggotry after that

Yeah, who needs evidence when we can just sperg out. Fuck off kike

Why tho

Not sperging numb nuts lol… just pointing out that this is obscure as shit. So what if it is pedo? Put it in the file. We have bigger fish to fry. Who was the producer, etc.

*sigh*

Time to start saging

user don't nigger post. You're better than that

So what if this plot line and imagery lines up perfectly? Are you that stupid? It is never quite this on the nose and you did not know this prior. It is also not obscure, and it is impossible to erase for them now. It has value. OP needs to be banned at this point, I am not defending him, I AM defending the information and it being brought to our attention.

Honestly I am reporting OP and he should be banned, but this topic should live. I have never seen anything so crazy blatant as the boy lover logo on the stairs to a ship that abducts a boy. Then the boy IRL robs a fucking bank. This is insane and should be memes and dug into. But, yeah, fuck OP for poisoning his own well. Sucks.

kid don't even have a chance.

I mean, I have to admit it sounds like you are going full turbo autist. Any pedo lead deserves investigating, yes, I agree. But, OP needs to lurk for 2 years before posting and that's a fact. Some other user should repost this thread to make everyone happy.

Can I make it right with a tribute of one asshurt liberal?

Fucking jews

Itt newfags whining about newfags

Sage

I am not going turbo autist, I am in fucking shock they are this goddamn dumb. It is pretty bad, even for the kikes. And right now is a time that this would look REALLY fucking bad.

If you wanted to make a new thread, I would agree to that. I don’t agree that you should wait two years before posting good info. Banned after if a retard? Sure. Lurk for two years before commenting on shit so you actually know the culture and relevant contextual information and ethics? Definitely. But anything that hurts the kikes I want to know about as a primary, board culture is a secondary but also vital concern….AFTER I know what I need to know to damage the kikes.

Sage because this thread needs a new owner and off topic arguing

Ooga Booga

>But, yeah, fuck OP for poisoning his own well. Sucks.

What exactly do you mean

I can agree to this. OP is a faggot, but his faggotry helped out somehow.

Basically I'm triggered and I'm projecting

you stupid fucking yid what have you contributed to this site? ur a faggot shitting up the thread, derailing, and being a general double nigger. he said "never posted here before" which means he has in fact been lurking. do you think he never posted here before and instantly posted the moment he stumbled acorss this site?

Of course

Stop typing like a nigger, first of all. Secondly, you're derailing. OP's faggot spacing is evident, and he shouldn't post without an archive; that is how I know he hasn't lurked. Go gas yourself lol.

He is destroying his own thread. Click his ID and look at his posts, my man. He is a faggot. Good info, but I hope he dies.

Also it looks like you are him to me, same with

Stop IP hopping and shitposting. What is strange is that this is awesome info but you seem determined to ruin it. Are you a self hating kike with a split personality or something. Frankly your posts are insane.

an archive of what? a fucking torrent to a movie that you would have seen if you weren't a millenial mud-race faggot?

I focused on the disgusting teeth thing KEK

es
aye
gee

I'm one of OPs personalities.

Yeah, some kind of archive. Start capitalizing your sentences kike.

The truth is out there, user

Uh…Sag?
Designated shitposting thread. Sorry, I couldn’t stop it. Sage for double post, I guess. Does it matter at this point?

suck my dick faggot, clearly you are some bootlicking rule-fag, 'muh caps, muh archive, muh lurk' really tho what do you contribute. link the thread you made that is
SO BADASS
PLEASE TEACH US, MASTER

Reported. Stop fucking posting newfag.

Sorry by I cleared my history so I can't find the trap thread I made on Holla Forums

Curb your autism

is that a full house or a lopsided sandwich or an almost palindrome?

have you killed yourself yet?

you forgot your period at the end of your sentence, please consider lurking until 1/1/18.

God damn, I love you niggers.

If I had to guess it was Kek’s laughter and endorsement. At the same time it is truly a horrible waste of powerful digits. This thread is full of numerical, though. Lends credence that this subject is interesting. The bizarre posting in this thread also speaks to it having weight.

Don’t gas me for my waste please

Waiting for post op

Good thread.

so who is (((the navigator)))

Can you really meme that and not meme what becomes of that young boy?

kill yourself, preferably in the >>>/bog/

might as well LATCH the thread

LATCHING the thread

I found something else small