CURRENT TASKS:
PRIORITY TARGET: PUSH THE CON LEAKS
>>>/gamergatehq/327075
- Spread the Trello leaks via the #HackHarassment hashtag
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/wikipedia-admins-filibuster-crash-override-network-page-to-bury-chat-leaks/11772/
- youtube.com/watch?v=TDKCXqSL2AI
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- twitter.com/mombot/status/763725521628700672
- nichegamer.com/2016/08/28/git-gud-or-die-trying/
- techraptor.net/content/just-because-its-legally-allowed-doesnt-mean-its-right
- /u.teknik.io/u400h.7z
- PW: is7X8ThzzMC7CL2VtAvd
- reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/52zk4l/remember_how_i_was_complaining_about_kotakus/
archive.is/Smxjk (Gizmodo) || archive.is/YYpQb (Numerama) (French) || archive.is/jorb4 (The Atlantic)

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGateWiki.Com: gamergatewiki.com
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/l4wgs
twitter.com/icejournalism/status/778331770295115776
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gawker-media-renamed-to-gizmodo-media-appointed-new-ceo/12275/
ghostbin.com/paste/aq2ca
archive.is/hJCWX
archive.is/NZbq1
archive.is/emrMI
archive.is/7zYrh
twitter.com/RandyFalco
nichegamer.com/2016/09/23/oculus-founder-palmer-luckey-revealed-pro-trump-meme-financier/
usa.gov/elected-officials
congress.gov/114/bills/s3034/BILLS-114s3034is.pdf
imgur.com/gallery/e5OFj
twitter.com/nickmon1112
archive.is/CefCq
archive.is/YJAZH
imgur.com/a/0lZDE
archive.is/MWwqk
archive.fo/f8lD2
twitter.com/4chan/status/779056333249142784
twitter.com/MarkM447/status/779412608868839424
archive.is/0ApYD
ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8
twitter.com/Angelheartnight/status/779400084014391296
corporate.univision.com/contact/
twitter.com/SilencedSnake/status/779422486878298112
archive.is/M0qEc#selection-3105.15-3105.85
englishlive.ef.com/blog/write-perfect-professional-email-english-5-steps/
archive.is/Smxjk.
youtube.com/watch?v=EKnL5UIIYZw&
twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/779436199412772864
oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gizmodo-incites-harassment-on-female-gamergate-supporter-forces-her-off-twitter/12410/
archive.is/Smxjk
archive.is/RrGKn
twitter.com/GamesNosh/status/779223364846190592
twitter.com/CLeituga/status/779447568325550080
twitter.com/StarFire2258/status/779421094771949568
archive.is/GzwdB
archive.is/B586t
twitter.com/omg_rite/status/779427172381560832
archive.is/4f0pc
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/gaming-devs-journalists-predictably-freak-out-over-oculus-rift-creator-palmer-luckey-backing-trump/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/oculus-rift-creator-palmer-luckey-confirms-involvement-in-pro-trump-shitposting-group/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/facebook-launches-nationwide-voter-registration-campaign/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/twitter-reportedly-in-talks-for-sale-to-google-verizon-or-salesforce/
twitter.com/BroTeam_ebooks/status/779442849586688000
twitter.com/BroTeam_ebooks/status/779457937282564096
archive.is/4OuYq#selection-2433.0-2444.0
archive.is/NwXFi
archive.is/sA4Ec
twitter.com/Yourealreadyded/status/779476597590126592
encyclopediadramatica.se/Jennifer_Hepler
twitter.com/stillgray/status/779481898502332416
archive.is/cDrfw#selection-4365.0-4365.20
twitter.com/ChrisRGun/status/779483717672722433
archive.is/3A237
twitter.com/Grummz/status/779502983360884736
twitter.com/i/moments/779453739606257664
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism_(belief_revision)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False-consensus_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief_perseverance
twitter.com/NubianAwakening/status/779464595895443456
archive.is/8InHn
archive.is/SGLkR
slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/16/things-that-sometimes-help-if-youre-depressed/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/23/milo-launches-want-twitter-data-com/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/23/milo-goes-american-psycho-smashes-twitter-coffin-axe/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/23/milo-holds-twitter-funeral/
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/14/american-psycho-bret-easton-ellis-sjw-monologue/
archive.is/cPtJa
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/racist-sexist-anti-gay-milo-milo-go-away-watch-fsu-leftists-angry-reaction-milo/
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/23/milo-protester-milo-hacked-leslie-jones-twitter-released-nudes/
nullptr.space
archive.is/sBw9l
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Old bread: archive.is/l4wgs

Also, new updates from the old bread:

>twitter.com/icejournalism/status/778331770295115776

>oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gawker-media-renamed-to-gizmodo-media-appointed-new-ceo/12275/

Daily reminder that ara's are superior.

Oh my fuck that is beautiful.
Fuck my slow ass computer. Be right back, rebooting to speed up compy.

Amen. Muscle aras are best aras.

ghostbin.com/paste/aq2ca

Everything is fine.

benis

Thanks for fixing it. Really hoping Palmer gives that interview to Escapist.

Christmas Cakes are more superior.

I want to fuck a boipussy

Dehumanization tactics in effect. Disappointed since I started going on CAG a few months ago. Dropping it now and adding to the hosts file.

archive.is/hJCWX
archive.is/NZbq1
archive.is/emrMI

Just call them "goyim" already and dispense with the illusion.

That's a long list of butthurt, also put the ghostbin link in for people who don't wont to type out every single url by hand.

Cakes are just ara's in training.

GODAMNYUO I JUST COMPILED THE LIST I DIDN'T MAKE IT

Don't post more boipussy.

How many of them are going to scream at this?

Archive of previous bread
archive.is/7zYrh

You fucked up

Girls cooling off near fans is my favorite thing besides girls blushing when being given money

Fucking hilarious since Kikebook which supports Clinton are the ones getting all the profits. Luckey already made his money off of it.

Here's univision's CEO, ask him about Gizmodo's conduct

twitter.com/RandyFalco

nichegamer.com/2016/09/23/oculus-founder-palmer-luckey-revealed-pro-trump-meme-financier/

Got a source to that by any chance?

Is that some kind of jew fetish?

Who is this? Just some nobody actor? I think it is funny how he is accusing everyone of disagreeing with him of being some sort of Palmer plant and a racist.

Cakes aren't another man's used goods.

Founder of a small gaming website called CheapAssGamer. No one serious, just someone else in the industry that's having a meltdown.

I've always wanted to fuck a busty, curvy widow

I look forward to her hesitance to reveal herself, and probably the crying afterwards

Nice one Brandon.

what the hell do you call a women that is ara age with ara figure, but a virgin?

Can someone fix the typo for Destructoid in the image and add the ghostbin link to the bottom of it? Should also post it on KIA and the_donald for more exposure of the media blitz being pulled.

ever heard about findom?

Fictional

mentally unstable

the only women I've meet that are 30+ that are still virgins are very serious mental cases.

Perfection.

I said it last thread, I'll say it again: These must be the same chucklefucks who ran around half/v/ crying about industry news centered around developers and publishers being "off-topic" back in the day.

Wife material.

I think there are some goons on TR/niche trying to run damage control wherever

Is NicheGamer the target of some sort of raid this past year? I'm seeing more people go there just to say"weebshit" on several articles on a weebsite of all places.

Does Polytron even exist as a company at this point?

Oh, what a shame.

It's literally nothing but a bunch of white hipsters doing menial labor, last I checked.

I don't give a fuck. Unmarried women in Japan are most likely to have never had a lover, period, meaning they never had sex. At least in 2D.

I'm sticking with Christmas Cakes being Elder God Tier virgins.

Fucking retard, you don't correct the disinformation in this case. You let them believe they are actually harming Lucky.
Don't interrupt your emu when he is in the middle of making a mistake!

Phil is being shilled here and there again so no point into changing his brand

They're being used as an alternative to the clique sites, so yes. There is most assuredly someone, be it goons, burnouts or shills who wants to ruin them.

Like they'd listen to a racist anyways? Its more fun to tell them how they're fucking up and watch them do it anyways.

Their refusal will cost Oculus literally tens of dollars in revenue.

This occulus shit is even better than when we sank gawker

who's Palmer Lucky's girlfriend anyway?

You're assuming they don't have their heads completely up their own ass.

If that. I mean, seriously, when have they ever boycotted anything that they actually buy? How many of them still purchase Apple products, even though it's been on record for years that shit's being put together in some of the most oppressive working conditions in the modern world?

a rapist, a white supremacist and a white male

So Oculus guy is dating who again?

Name seems familiar? And you know this is all a bit crazy, I've been dreaming of the Eurojackpot win for two years so I could help GG in some big way, crazy to see there's a billionaire in the ranks.

Just because a tree is 30 feet tall doesn't mean it won't hit the fence 35 feet from its trunk when it falls.
Underestimating gamers got them here, let's learn from their failures and not make the same mistakes.

so Palmer Lucky is dating a guy?

That's cute.

Well if jap men don't know what their missing out on that means more for us.

Of course, nobody is more misogynistic than a white gay man.

The GF is a cosplayer. Don't know much beyond that other than that she was also GG (dressed up as Vivian) and backtalked Anita. Her Twitter is gone now so don't have archives.

Look up pics of her, if that has a penis you are not gay for tapping that

Oh right, I remember this one.

Huh?

Waitu piggu go homu

If this is a man then I'm a flaming faggot.

I would suck his cock no homo

Not until I get yellow waifu.

Well you are on Holla Forums.

>not fucking his boipussy

Where are you getting this trans stuff?

not trans, it's a dude

japan

Proof?

He's fucking with you, bruh.

That's what I thought. I haven't been active in a while, hell, I said I quit a few times already, just saw all this shit and links to GG online in other places and decided to pop by.

Not yet he's not.

At this point its a meme that every woman is actually a tranny. If they aren't joking then I feel bad for them because an inability to realize that a woman is a woman is just as bad as being fooled by a man trying to look like one.

Any number of variables can cause the margin of safety being negated. You underestimate something and the worse case scenario can happen.

in other news TB cancer is shrinking reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/545jzx/good_news_on_the_tb_front_is_now_an_xman/

Remember to Protect Internet Freedom
#S3034
usa.gov/elected-officials
congress.gov/114/bills/s3034/BILLS-114s3034is.pdf
imgur.com/gallery/e5OFj
Get Plebbit on this.

Has anyone got a collection of links so I can save what happened with Gizmodo doxxing that girl?

Speaking of apple they censored a gook only mobile game called destiny child, the game was made by blade and souls art director who according to an user on the thread here, left ncsoft because he wanted more freedom and now that he left blade and soul got censored for both Korea and the west (see pics related). The game is going to remain uncensored on andriod.

But one thing that shocked me was how many censorship apologist are here on Holla Forums the thread was full of them and it seems that their favorite argument was that the censored one looks better. Did halfchan start migrating here? are they goons?

When are the senators in?

OK, real discussion time. Apparently Holla Forums is under attack? Someone is attacking us.

Nice

Cut that shit out.

Did you hear that Google and Salesforce are in talks of buying Twitter?

Would explain the censorship apologist I saw.

Cmon guys there's no clique, there's no conspiracy, just ignore all these 20+ articles attacking lucky, people saying they won't buy an Oculus now and devs removing support.

What a bunch of faggots. Make it clear their kind isn't tolerated.

see
and twitter.com/nickmon1112

This one I kind of understand since it seems to show halfnip. Cover that one centimeter and it would've probably been fine.

I want my Japanese middle-aged virgin woman to whisper me this in the ear.

The censored one actually does look better for once but I'd still fight the censorship on principle.

yeah, was about to say that. face value prefer the censored one, but it's the principle of the thing.

I really want Japan to get more xenophobic. I want a complete "Fuck you" to multiculturalism brewing.

That's true, but the people behind these changes have to understand no one plays shitty F2P Korean MMOs for the quests, if you catch my drift.

I think that a country is even more appealing to travel in if it is very proud of its culture and not prone to multiculturalism. This is also why I'd never get to Sweden, unless I have to work there or some shit.

They don't user.

They just see a thing they must "fix", look at the fiasco with whale simmone covering up Vampirella Red Sonya and that chick from Mars who's name I forget.

This, any country that doesn't respect it's own culture is not worth visiting.

The more I stare at this face, the funnier it gets.

archive.is/CefCq
archive.is/YJAZH
OH SHIT SON!

kek

Well you know, when I come out of the airport, I'd prefer seeing a mob of Asian nationalists screaming "Waitu Piggu Go Homu" than Jamal culturally enriching a woman to death. I'd feel more welcome, and I'm not even Asian.

Muh unrealistic body standards.

Hillary lost.

Reminder imgur.com/a/0lZDE

Also frog faggot, can you just fucking go away?

Seeing how their nationalist party seems to be growing at a record speed swedistan might actually turn their shit around.
Just imagine the shitstorm if they have a brexit moment.

You seem a bit obsessed.

Hillary is such a fucking manlet

Womynlets, when will they learn

Fuck off, Holla Forums. IANA's contract with the US expiring is necessary to prevent the Internet from fracturing.

The U.S.'s contractual control over IANA has been used as political ammo by China and Russia to convince other nations to abandon IANA entirely and move to a different system. A system controlled by China or Russia or a sandnigger country.

Getting IANA away from the U.S.'s contractual control (which won't impact it's functioning whatsoever), is necessary to *preserve* Internet freedom.

I really hope SEGA and Atlus don't give into these people. If this gets a decent localization with low degeneracy I'll totally buy it. So fingers crossed. They've been doing a good job with localizations so far.

Well fuck this nigger.

Who is this John Craft?

I don't see why the EU of all places is to blame for Sweden being cucked. In the case of Britain you can at least still argue that the EU forces them to maintain open borders (nevermind that the Commonwealth crap also brought them hordes of Pakis and other enrichers), but Sweden really has no-one to blame but itself.

The "deal" happens Oct 1, not sure when they back in.
Might as well give them a backlog now.

Thanks. I also found this:
archive.is/MWwqk
Seems to confirm something bad- perhaps actual evidence of colluding beyond the subject matter being released on the same day?

It will be glorious if she falls off of it.

Femlets.

I'm gonna need a sauce

wew short people

Its my final hope at this point, 100% done with gaming if P5 gets pozzed.

Wall Street Journal are white nationalists I guess.

archive.fo/f8lD2

Your famous Mark.

I wish I had a computer to make this one Pokemon game I thought of.

Literally years before any of this before I actually thought of a Team that just wanted to preserve their culture and history exactly as is. They weren't edgy shitmon spamming faggots like Rocket, they were basically average people who respected and loved Pokemon that saw the shitty parts about foreigners and regardless of their skin color, they banded together in the name of their heritage and their home to keep the cancer out and ultimately came to control literally everything about it. Grunts all actually traditionally bleached their hair colorless to symbolize kinship reragdless of their phsyical differences. After the equivalent of B2W2 they ultimately succeeding strictly and solely being the ones managing immigration and keep some shit out entirely even after coming to see there are people who deserve a better life there and to stay with their native Pokemon.

It tickles me to imagine just how asshurt making a popular, successful monster collecting game in MUH CURRENT YEAR with a plot and resolution like that would make libtards.

I'm 100% done even if it doesn't. It just might be the last game I buy because at this point nothing interests me and the games that would are so loaded with DLC and microtransactions that they aren't worth buying. I guess we'll keep our fingers crossed while we wait for February.

Aras are not Christmas Cakes or milfs. They CAN be, but it's not a requirement. Older sister types can be aras too. Also, it doesn't matter if they've actually had sex, just that they're sexually intimdating.

For example: Akeno is a highschool aged virgin ara.

How long until we see articles about this?

This election is wild.

MARK YOU BRILLIANT FUCKING KIKE

What's the problem with a bit of nipple? What's the problem with breasts full stop? I want more breast, not less.

God dammit Ma-kun.

Nice!

Given his prognosis, I dunno what that means. Isn't he supposed to die any year now? Or has he been getting some new treatment for metastatic cancer he caught from GamerGate?

Also with Palmer favoriting it I wonder if he's secretly an user here.

Shes going to die lads

Congratulations, Mark, you've successfully proven why anyone that sources Twitter for their arguments should be disregarded.

Am I supposed to want to protect that smile?

are these people retarded or is this just virtue signaling? or both?

the absolute memester

What are the chances of Palmer caving in?

he already deleted his reddit and his girlfriend deleted her twitter. Bit disappointing, was hoping they would have doubled down.

What are the bettors list on what type of stimulants they'll pump in her to get through the debate. Last I heard meth is the top contender because she needs it for the duration.

Why the fuck does anyone let this shit intimidate them?

Yeah I'd wager the guy's gonna fight back user. Not like he's afraid for his job anyway since he doesn't own the oculus rift anymore anyway.

This is beyond past hilarious all the way back to sad

They're really gonna do it, this is unbelievable.

What are you talking about, idiotic virtue signaling and antagonizing your customer base is a proven moneymaker. Just look at the Ghostbusters remake.

hell if I know, its not like he even needs a job anymore.

They're repeating Ted Cruz's idiocy on this topic. And since when do you point to journos as being proof of anything?

The frog faggot

I'll take pre-emptive measures for $200, Jim.

Fucking seriously?

Journalism: 2016 edition.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK!?

STAHP I'M CRYING I'M LAUGHING SO HARD

Doesn't he technically work for stasibook? I don't think that his passion for VR and the fact that this current situation might impact the image and sales of the company combine very well.

I really do want to start making a game and immediately begin marketing it with "Only losers and casuals won't play my game, fuck you".

The brother with the auto injector isn't giving her meds for allergic reactions. He is carrying a anti seizure medication.

twitter.com/4chan/status/779056333249142784

Its not proof of anything other than that its ridiculous to call someone Holla Forums for taking that position.

He surely misses those ten bucks.

Possible actually. If he gets fired though, that means he'll go full-peter thiel there and do everything he can to demolish these cunts. Perhaps even sue gizmodo.

I missed the context completely. Can anyone help a retard like me?

YOU JUST WANT MORE CAKE DON'T YOU?

mark shatpost that he had secret inside info that oculus rift trump supporter guy bought 4chan. journos are believing him since Palmer fav'd Mark's tweet.

Had a proper look at this.
Rival VR outed Palmer's Girlfriend to media as being ProGG
archive.is/MWwqk
archive.fo/f8lD2

Now that is fucking scummy.

That's both shit and simultaneously strategic.

Oooh… now that's pretty funny.

the memes jack

twitter.com/MarkM447/status/779412608868839424

I don't think Mark understands why he got that PM exactly.

Yes please.

Fuck off, ni/gg/ers.

I might be retarded but where is gg mention in these? I can only see Trump related shit and I wouldn't call retweeting "outing" although I'm not in with the trends these days.

Just so you know, he's shitposting.

I wouldn't count on it. They breed at such a rate that we may have to settle for balkanizing into European ethnostates with a Sharia Law state occupying the core of Europe. Even the more optimistic outcomes are grim.

Smell ya later.

Apple store has tight limitations (arbitrary in most cases) but they couldäve just covered the halfnip and it would've been okay I'm sure.

You gotta love how they've gotten to the point where criticizing a white woman (who happens to be a corrupt politician with a 40+ year track record) is "white supremacy."

Made a summery/infograph for y'all.

you're retarded.
in the article and tweet headline.
archive.is/0ApYD

Wow rude.

I better see 10 clickpieces about Palmer Luckey owning 4chan by tomorrow morning.

Wow, a global company is pro-diversity? An it has American-based employees that support a pro-American movement? Unbelievable!

Trump really is like Brexit. What special information are all these people privy to that the actual supporters of Trump aren't? Is this because their habit of using special definitions of words that only they understand?

I'm getting so sick of retards on Holla Forums bitching about GG when you've literally helped and continue to do as smug as possible make a massive difference for the entire fucking world against this shitty time while they most likely shit on actual good games just to be cynical hipster faggots and do nothing to make anything better.

Fuck them. Let them get cancer.

kek

GOD

DAMN

IT

I don't think you're a faggot, Mark. Can I be a mod?

They are most likely shills trying to D&C. Almost everyone on Holla Forums came here because of GG initially, even if they don't post in the threads anymore.

the story being spun is that Palmer paid for all the swastika and gassing jews memes because he mentioned about paying for memes on reddit. Whereas what he was actually alluding to was paying for a few billboards. Everything about this situation is fucking hilarious to me except the bit with his girlfriend which irritates me a bit.

I love Emilia

Kill yourself jew

FUCK YOU!

God bless this board

Plz mark, keep subtlety implying that Palmer owns cuckchan. Send them on a massive ruse cruise.

I think the shills would have reported back by now they dun fucked up.

Mark, you have to take advantage of this shit and fuck with them. Don't pass up this opportunity to troll all the journos and make them look like retards.

Yeah, Gizmodo better get their asses sued, considering that they essentially doxed her for the sole purpose of making her life a living hell, from what I hear. Maybe then, Univision would realize how massive of a mistake they made by promising to cover any and all legal fees and repercussions for anything Gawker Media outlets put out.

thank you for correcting the record

80 SHITPIECES AND COUNTING

ghostbin.com/paste/7mne8

Actually we can use this. Start up an email campaign to all the advertisers and get Holla Forums, the alt-right, and as many normalfag Trump supporters as possible in on it.

U wot m8?

Jesus Christ

What is sarcasm?

This is why the internet needs a sarcasm button.

Lets go faggots, simple and easy

twitter.com/Angelheartnight/status/779400084014391296

Contact Univision, Nikki Moxxi is not newsworthy, nor is the story unbiased, as per pg 36 of UnivisionNews code of conduct

You can fill out this simple form here.
corporate.univision.com/contact/

Remember Gawker was absorbed into Gizmo. and out of all the publications that attacked Oculus, only they have attacked a #GamerGate member.

FUCK.THEM.UP

Considering Holla Forums's crossposting this everywhere and not journos, I stand by my original comment.

Fuck off, Holla Forums.

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea
☑ Chasing topkek from kotaku
☑ Appropriated and augmented a group of racists
☑ De-funded paranormal investigators by linking them to a suicide group
☑ Channeled the powers of love and death into misogynistic flowers
☑ Komm Süßer Troll'd
☑ Surviving for 2 years
☑ Ejected a fascist nicktator and toppled his dishonest empire
☑ More effective than New York Media, Silicon Valley and Hollywood
☑ Being Gawker's biggest enemy
☑ Celebrating their daughter's birthday
☑ Continuing to be the #1 hate group online
☑ Forced aGGros to spend christmas and new years whinging alone
☑ Owned some bitch
☑ Caught the Arby's killer
☑ Became a verb
☑ Made Pepe great again
☑ Inspired Trump's campaign

I guess we can play nice and start with this.

bravo, Mark

THAT'S A GO

MAAAAAARK

You successfully baited a shitbag journo, why can't you do one of your crafty jewish plots to reel him in and publicly embarrass him?

You fuck off we've discussed this for weeks in this thread Holla Forums
Now do you realize how retarded you sound as I have no solid reason to think you're from there?

Are you guys ready to curbstomp Gawker's corpse one more time?

What exactly do I say? Sorry for being so new to this.

sure, a huge backlash of feed back. companys hate that, want to fix that. shows there is a problem.

cite their rule, say that his girlfriend's political opinions aren't relevant to the story, that she is not a public figure and that this article targeted her for no reason.

FART THIS

twitter.com/SilencedSnake/status/779422486878298112

Am I going to have to consider actually buying one at some point down the road?

Why? VR is fucking worthless and ultimately will do nothing to improve games.

No.

no, because facebook owns it

end yourself

Good catch. I'll just harvest salt then.

How do I not sign up for their shit or whatever? I can't uncheck the box.

The Rift still sucks ass as a VR solution, and Facebook decided it would be a great idea to hook into the device to tell everyone that you're using it.

is #CONLeaks autocompleting for anyone else?

Boycotting the Oculus Rift is a hilarious measure, given that it only hurts (((Facebook)))

I'm having the same problem so just making a new throwaway yahoo email for it.

It's very simple :
ALWAYS REMAIN POLITE
You are trying to look reasonable and in your right, which implies you cannot go at it like a loon. Be sober, clear and nice in your wording, to the point of understanding the difficult situation for univision (or the advertiser)
BE SEVERE
While not putting the blame onto the recipient of the mail, you are still blaming somebody (the journo, the editor in chief, the outlet itself…). Present your discontentment in a soft but obvious way. You aren't mailing them just because you're a bit upset, but "because you expected better", or "because you're worried at a personal level" for example.
DIRECT TO THE ISSUE
Don't assume those people will know all too much and immediately what you're mailing about. Get screencaps and/or direct-links (or archives if you prefer, although they might look a bit shiftier) and quote the specific parts. Don't hesitate to reformulate them to showcase what disturbs you there.
MAIL MORE THAN ONE COMPANY (if possible)
Do not let a single advertiser or CEO or whatever know about it. The word has to get loud and clear, which implies many people have to discuss that issue as something big and important. If only a single company hears about it, they can decide to avoid doing anything if the other ones don't even know about that issue. They are businessmen, which means they're terrified of controversy. If tons of people show their mad everywhere, the controversy would be NOT doing anything about it.

Kikeberg isn't going to be happy about this.

F

yeah, weird.

Luckey sold it to Zuckerberg two years ago, the funniest part is leftist goons attacking occulus when it is owned by facebook.

twitter is calling this #OPDoubleVision in case you want to fart stuff

I hate everything

Haha that miller guy is browsing Holla Forums

Remember when he bought bots for his retweets

Suck it, bitch.

You realize he regularly uses Holla Forums, right? Not sure if its still the case but he used to be the BO for /cuteboys/.

Well, you can't really expect them to actually pay attention to anything that isn't mindless praise for them doing nothing of value.

noice quints checked

Doesn't change that he's one of the guys to stay away from, especially if you want this new angle to work.

I wonder if Faceberg can sue when articles imply that buying an Oculus gives money directly to Trump.

archive.is/M0qEc#selection-3105.15-3105.85

Buying retweets is a common viral marketing technique, I think he gets an overly bad rep. I've done a hell of a lot worse than he has so I'm not throwing the guy under the bus for that. Sommers actions in regards to the Michelle Fields stuff bothered me far more and most still defended her.

I think my literal autism is somehow fucking impairing me to follow simple instructions.

Just post a draft and we'll help you then.

Take your time You have a lot. You don't need to do it right now. Take an hour to write it down, on paper, think about it. Reread yourself several times before sending.

shoop for this

SEND THIS SHIT

Yoiu don't get it, when he did it, we were trending shit left and right, and then he had to go do that shit, which then helped enemies discredit us as "astroturfers". It was one of those points where I was sure he's just an aggro pretending or just a troll for the fuck of it.

Or he was someone trying to do anything he could to win as he got fired from his job over gamergate so has even more of a reason to take it personally than most of us. Besides if you noticed he's the guy that even made the post here to contact them so if you really want to stay away from him I guess you can't even contact them.

Didn't get enough replies the first time?

Who are you quoting?

It's the stupidest, most ludicrous shit, I know all these big words and how to use them, but sometimes I don't even know what the fuck to say.

I hate it. Fuck autism.

Haha, you believe that even for a second? You must be fucking mad.

englishlive.ef.com/blog/write-perfect-professional-email-english-5-steps/

Remember, we know they're biased and they know we know.

However, they have to do the dance of pretending to not be biased and not knowing what we know to keep shareholders happy. They may "fix" this.

If we don't get a response after a week- then go for the advertisers. ("they broke their own policy, why trust them?")

When I go out and when I see a dude wearing those thick framed problem glasses, I want to punch them in the face. Their face just drives me nuts.

You should include the name of the article, "Palmer Luckey, Millionaire Founder of Oculus Rift, Loves Donald Trump and Dates a Gamergater", the name of the author, Bryan Menegus, and a link to it. Either a direct link or the archive at archive.is/Smxjk. Also mention that it violates page 36 of their code of conduct.

life is suffering

Get lasik

Happened to a bunch of people, so yeah I can believe it.

I understand. I didn't have this kind of attitude before these people started showing up.

How unfortunate.

You can't be serious.

Name one that actually has proof.

you are a swine

You realize that personal views aren't protected under EOO laws, right?

The guy who created NYS for one thing.

So you have no actual proof of anyone getting fired for being "pro-GG"?

I remember him and miller debating "who coined NYS" so there's that.

I guess I'm derailing over something that shouldn't affect what's going on, forget about it.

Define what you would accept as proof.

This is the guy who started the not your shield thingy.
They got him fired for being pro GG.

youtube.com/watch?v=EKnL5UIIYZw&

85 SHITPIECES AND COUNTING

It was Miller and Ninoh both independently, you could ask either of them this. Jaistar=Miller.

Jesus tapdancing christ, these people are just going full fucking retard

So did Ninoh get fired?

Or is it same Miller whom no one can trust at all?

Ninoh never claimed to be fired.
I got the sense that he was NEET but I could be mistaken.

Come on, man, CNN dedicated nearly 20 minutes to a rant designed to convince people that a cartoon frog was a Nazi.

Why because hes black?

I just… cant even. right now.
Wait till my wifes son hears of this.

FOCUS NIGGERS

twitter.com/WilliamUsherGB/status/779436199412772864

And actual link

oneangrygamer.net/2016/09/gizmodo-incites-harassment-on-female-gamergate-supporter-forces-her-off-twitter/12410/

Yeah, ultimately this argument's pointless.

Reddit on board.

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/5474u0/goal_contact_unvision_for_unnewsworthy_biased/

I was coming in to post the same thing

If you all take a few minutes to do this, I will stop killing people and retire my meme magic

He chimped out at one point early on I think, I don't quite remember

This is more of a discouragement than incentive.

DO THIS FAGGOTS, IT"S PISS EASY

But I want you to keep killing

Alright, it's done. Now what should I be "interested in" particular to send to Univision?

Why did they buy it in the first place? what kind of investment did they think they would get out of it.

They wanted Shitaku.

They thought the problem was managment, not employees.

They sound really gullible, maybe I could sell a brown paper bag full of dog shit to those idiots for millions.

It should have been extremely telling that they and Ziff Davis were the only two outlets to even make a bid. It was at that point where they should have just fired everyone and wrote it off at the first sign of the writers throwing a temper tantrum, but no, they were stupid enough to give in to the sociopath's demands.

Gawker properties, particularly Kotaku, pick up insane numbers of viewers. Why not buy popular brands and sit on them? It prints money without much work on your end.

With this one it probably isn't even collusion in most cases.

As we know SJW and Marxism go hand in hand.
The education system has long been fucked to make SJW.
An army of people hell-bent in their belief to rip up everything laid down by their forefathers and to stop what is "wrong".

No one paid or organized us to do what we do, and neither do SJWs- except for a few "leaders", but even they do it for the same reason as GG and SJW do:
They believe what they do is right.
The perfect army is one you don't need to pay to do what you want.

I believe this is anti-Trump and anti-anything not nuLeft rearing it's ugly head in a more public manner.
Because they're scared.
Some polls say Trump is winning.
Some say Clinton is winning- but she's half dying.
Look people are talking about Trump again, and they're not being punished for saying nice things about him.
Trump Trump Trump Trump Trump.

They're desperate. The first 10 articles put blood in the water, the rest just did it because they thought they were safe. So, they stamp out anyone they think can be intimidating into shutting up- or even not, just to scare onlookers straight.

Except it does the opposite.
Palmer will double down his support for Trump now they went after his girlfriend.
Other people on the fence will be driven to pro-Trump, since anti-Trump did this.

This is "basket of deplorables" again. This is "Trump supporters are racist" again. The more and more they push, the more and more people galvanize and put aside differences for the greater good.

So give them a hand:

Univision will either double down or fix their shit.
Either case: that's a win for Anti-SJW showing you can't get away with this shit.

I sent them a c-comment thingy. I hope I don't get sent tacos and gardeners now.

HAS ANYONE GOT AN ARCHIVE OF THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE?!
I'm worried about the article vanishing, we need to save it, and I can't see it in this thread.

Not to mention they've been left leaning, so buying out a dying left wing place so you've doubled your propaganda output is awsome.

archive.is/Smxjk

I'm literally thinking of accusing an employer of not hiring me for being white.

So… what's happening with Oculus, MsM is attacking them like they did it with us?

does this answer your question?

Holy shit

Fuck you.
archive.is/RrGKn

>He’s also faved tweets mocking “SJWs” or Social Justice Warriors—a concept encompassing a sort of liberal boogeyman for members of the alt-right. For the alt-right, “censorship” is everything up to and including criticism of outright bigotry, and SJWs are painted as ineffectual proponents of everything from racial tolerance to nanny state politics.

But I thought journos declared Gamergate was over? And yet it still somehow kill puppies and get people fired? Wouldn't that be a boogeyman too? Gaslighting hard I see.

Had a good laugh. 10/10.

Funny, I seem to remember people being "proud Social Justice Warriors" until the general public turned on them for being the modern day PC Police.

All that cake rotted your brain Mark.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

this fucking brainwashing has to stop.

…The fuck ?

Quick question, do I count as white for being half Mexican, half Italian?

DO IT!!!!!!!

They are rationalizing about that in the comment section. Despite endorsing the word, they claim it's a label used to discredit what they have to say and it's to avoid engaging in a conversation. Which is exactly how it goes the moment someone is labeled "Gamergater". There's not a single ounce of self-awareness there.

No, you'd count as a latino.

here's the strawberry filling dripping off

Yeah, that projection is so unfiltered that I'm pretty sure we could make Unlimited Detail into reality if we could manage to harvest it.

Idk, maybe ask >>>Holla Forums

I know we'll defeat socjus eventually, maybe even sooner than I think, but I don't entertain any delusions of Trump winning just because of what almost happened with Brexit and that Shillary wouldn't be above worse voter fraud or any kind of rigging after the crimes covered up in the slightest.

I'm just planning on what to do after that shit gets in. I can't stop thinking about what the fuck I'm supposed to do.

So on the one hand
On the other, how can we show this guy his career isn't over these cunts?

first brony, now trump supporter

Lucky can never catch a break

RIGHT
SIDE
OF
HISTORY

twitter.com/GamesNosh/status/779223364846190592

Jesus these people are insane.

Make sure to encourage them.

This is what happens when you polarize a nation into "us vs them" being the norm, people. Look at this shit and learn.

So SJWs are against pedophilia now? Better tell Butts.

Couldn't resist.

Enjoy.

twitter.com/CLeituga/status/779447568325550080

Literally the best thing I can think of is secession.

ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING BEARDED GLASSES WEARING WHITE GOONS

He'll be forced to apologize or resign. This is why it boggles the mind that leftists actually think they're the ones that are the underdogs in society.

Soon

twitter.com/StarFire2258/status/779421094771949568

that's a paradox

Spain is the Sweden of Spanish-speaking countries. Mexico is a close second in the scale of Spanish countries invaded by SJWs.

This shit definitely is going to be the Firefox exec all over again, isn't it? Though, at least that dude was relatively obscure, I think they took a bad target for their "no bad tactics" approach, considering that everyone knows that Palmer Luckey is the guy that helped pioneer modern VR technology.

Guarantee you, Kikebook is going to shun and/or fire Palmer and not give ANY order to back off of his girlfriend who they wrongfully brought into this shitshow.

How would SJW gain a foothold in Mexico when it's run by drug cartels? They would all be beheaded if they tried their usual antics.

That would be /argentina/

its like they try to be living caricatures.

So if he doesn't step down, Facebook (the good goys) will toss him out.

Damn.
Not that VR stood a chance before.
I hope the guy lands on his feet.

Goddamn this witchunt just because the guy funds some shit.

Yes, posted last bread. I fucking hate Google.

What? Do they even know what bullying is?

Same, just got caught up, today has been a good day of happenings, journo/SJW sphere going nuts as usual

I'm pretty sure that person's talking about the 100 or so hitpieces against him.

archive.is/GzwdB
archive.is/B586t

Let me just file a false report and potentially fuck your life over, that will teach you for disagreeing with me.
Fucking hell.

Please respond because I can't stop dreading a future where civil disobedience and ultimately revolution is the only option.

Not with narratives Satan.

There were two Oculus Rift guys. One died, then Facebook bought it.
Now people will say "Facebook pioneered VR".
Then they'll change it to "Facebook invented VR".

Wouldn't even shock me if it turned out FB was digging for dirt to oust the guy so they could own it now all the hard work is done.

That's a good angle to go on for infographs.
It won't break mainstream, but with enough people and non-mainstream websites talking about it, we can make sure everyone knows.

See, there's at least a grain of truth in that one, they're not asshurt that he started a 501(c)4 with political goals, they're asshurt because he had the nerve to attack a career politician with a 40+ year track record of corruption.

Keep fighting. We know we're not the minority, and the US has lost every civil war simulation it has run.

Keep spreading the truth. Just invest in Holla Forums advice on how to be truly anonymous.

Yeah sorry, I'm not talking about the screencap

twitter.com/omg_rite/status/779427172381560832

further down the comment chain someone retorts that since he funded bullying (I guess him funding trump stuff) he wasn't being bullied. So they are trying to conflate what he was doing with his own money as bullying and thus the media mitpieces justified

It's a fucking peripheral for waifu games

Accepting Deus Ex without the cool factor.

Oh. Yeah, but fucking everything's "bullying" to them. You could probably move a chair out to sit down at their Starbucks, and they'll go on Twitter to talk about how much of a shitlord pissbaby you are for doing it.

The fuck are you a reptilian?

Worst Korea announces they're going to assassinate our dear leader prior to doing so.
archive.is/4f0pc

The journos are saying he funded the alt-right, which I've not seen any proof of and it sounds entirely ridiculous to me.

Except the one it actually had I guess.

Alright, I won't despair.

Breaking out of Hell and leveling up to Coldsteel is still Plan B.

The fuck is the point of telling the world press of you're assassination plan.

Well the "alt-right" is a fucking vague term that can mean whatever is expedient at the moment. It's not like it's a club with membership cards. Whatever the media chooses to call "alt-right" will be "alt-right" to them.

You're not serious.

It sounds so stupid and vague. What a worthless label.

What do you think user ?

Its not like the journos were the ones to come up with it. Sites like V-Dare and Daily Stormer were using it for instance.

Meme magic.

First time I read the term alt-right, I had no idea what it was. Right now, I still think it's used by people who are identifying with the ideas of the right, but trying to distance themselves from the reputation the right has in the media (while still being associated with it by label). It sounds like a shitty rebranding, but I could be completely wrong about it.

Soon to come: meta-right, pseudo-right, trans-right, open-right, and please-do-not-lump-us-with-the-right-right.

I thought he did not even work for them anymore.

Shh, don't tell them that.

Considering Hillary gets money from Facebook, I wonder why they're pissed at him?

I love you magnificent shitlords.

Not quite. Hillary still has an edge, especially in the electoral college.

Polls said Brexit was a sure loss too…

All this is because the Oculus guy support the emperor or what?

it's the verge

He still works for them.

Actually, does anyone have any proof that Lucky and this redditor are the same guy or are they just assuming so because Daily Beast said so?

BOLD RED LETTERS FOR ATTENTION

Write down the names and Twitters of all the fags crawling out of the woodworks to cry about muh white supremacy or whatever delirious charge they're placing on Trump today. Just do it in a txt and shit.

More that they're trying to frame it as if he's the one responsible for the Nazi Pepe images, when in reality, he bought a couple billboards to call Hillary corrupt.

… Good point.
This could blow up big if they got it wrong.
DIG DIG DIG

People are saying Palmer confirmed it, but I don't think I've seen a direct source to his confirmation yet.

Occu-lad saga
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/gaming-devs-journalists-predictably-freak-out-over-oculus-rift-creator-palmer-luckey-backing-trump/

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/oculus-rift-creator-palmer-luckey-confirms-involvement-in-pro-trump-shitposting-group/

Faceburg wants you to (((vote)))!
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/facebook-launches-nationwide-voter-registration-campaign/

Twitter trying to sell itself, praise kek!
breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/twitter-reportedly-in-talks-for-sale-to-google-verizon-or-salesforce/

So we can what? What's step 2?

A public list of names implies harassment or a target list (it doesn't but if it got out, it'd look like it) and I'd wager most of them are dry-brainers following the herd.

Now out of all them, looking for developers and journalists- THAT'S what we should look into IMO. However, making a list would need to be done on the down-low.

Essentially "I've got 'fuck you' money," gotta love it.

Ah yes, this same person who still refuses to admit that he backed a group of harassers and trolls, purely because they pandered to his political tastes.

Daily reminder they don't have ANYTHING to pin Trump after the Pepe fiasco, so why not target a top tech individual so we don't have another Peter Thiel! because they had to fucking lump GG with Trump, Alt right and the thousands of insults!

Palmer confirmed it, but Journos reporting at a clickbait pace, jumping around and linking his GF to potential harassment because muh goobergate? ETHICS AND HYPOCRISY!

Did you faggots add in the foreign language site that just regurgitated the english article once it came out? fucking german, swede, french-frog, and some spanish sites, fucking disgusting.

Meanwhile we're actually talking a Californian who has $700 million, is more successful than Singal will ever dream to be, and is only 24. Gotta love all that hate for southerners for no apparent reason.

Yeah, that's probably part of the reason a lot of them are salty. He has "fuck you" money because he offered a thing people wanted, they have to write shitpieces for the internet equivalents of supermarket tabloids in order to make ends meet.

twitter.com/BroTeam_ebooks/status/779442849586688000
oh shit

Its kind of weird, I've been looking around various places like r/the_donald, Holla Forums, and some others, and about the only places that are defending anyone even his girlfriend from all this shit is Gamergate hubs. Particularly considering KiA's insistence on being apolitical its almost bizarre, not that I'm complaining.

Remember to exercise frequently and stay healthy for your waifu/husbando.

Horse going full Nostradamus.
WHAT
DOES
IT
MEAN?

what did he mean by this?

archive.is/4OuYq#selection-2433.0-2444.0

seems weird that he'd change his tune so drastically though. Especially considering how it seems like he hasn't addressed this on any social media account.

wait a minute…
sarah is voting for trump?

Oy Vey the ADL needs to see this

He's being silenced and attacked, NO ONE WANTS TO LISTEN TO HIM SPEAK HIS SIDE, THERE'S NO BLACKLIST AT ALL!

Too bad the normalfags in the_donald in plebbit are fucking retards, especially right now, after twitter dies, hope reddit is next in the chopping block.

I don't take issue with whoever he supports. But having to hear about more paid shill roaming social medias, forums and imageboards to shitpost, disinform and shove propaganda is pissing me off. I didn't like when Hillary did it, I'm not going to going to like it this time around either.

Anyway, pretending that his individual actions are somehow related to a piece of hardware his company is manufacturing is incredibly manichean (it's not like he made his device able to brainwash users so they vote for Trump).

At this point, people are no longer influence by the candidates, they are influenced by the social interactions of supporters and detractors. It's benn a spite-voting campaign for a while now.

a good half of Holla Forums or more is being equally retarded over this.

Except that's not what it was. It was to make billboards and some fucking videos and that was it.

First video on the site's homepage. This is what the media is calling racist and nazi shit, its fucking ridiculous and people aren't even going to check the site.

Just like TheZoePost.

It's the kikebook association or they didn't like him using "meme magic" to entice the faggots in reddit.

Also, he only spent 10,000 dollary-doos on billboards and some online ads, that's it, and people went fucking insane.

wait, is he the guy that bought the Trump Ads here on Holla Forums?

Only $10k? That is what people are so fucking riled up over? Shillary spent 600 times more than that on Reddit alone when Correct The Record got into the public eye.

That's why you're supposed to LISTEN AND BELIEVE.

What the fuck is this crazy bitch thinking
archive.is/NwXFi

Good morning anons. So, the articles are stuck at 85 regarding Palmer Luckey for having the wrong politics and dating a #GamerGate supporter? Have it been updated? I just want to know.

There's the mention of the billboard, but there's also a lot of "internet supporters", "online marketing", "trolls", "shitposting", "social media" and "memes" going on… I'm still not sure how I should decypher that.

(And fuck you Vanity Fair for namedropping John Carmack for no reason whatsoever).

They're trying to make it sound like he's single-handedly bankrolling the KKK.

I don't remember where I got this from

That the media is full of lying bastards because the alternative is that you've got some guy in California paying Holla Forumsacks to spam nazi Pepe memes on twitter and this somehow never got out.

88 right now but it was one guy updating it. There's probably more now if you count the small sites

wew laddy

Not sure, should ask him when he comes out of hiding.

Trying to find a definite amount, but that's just it, ten thousand dollars, he has Nimble America PAC trying to find small donors to help fund some billboards, gonna check again, because a lot of these fucking clickbait sites are saying "He's using "Occulus money to fund the Trump trolls!"

Just people to watch out for in the future as biased shits and troublemakers. Like we did with the clique, for example.

ideologues are by far the biggest blight on humanity

Well is Deepfreeze a harassment or target list?

archive.is/sA4Ec

You know things are shitty when Verizon would be the least objectionable option.

Why not just turn the whole fucking Internet over to them.

Considering the way Google's been acting, Twitter seems right up their alley.

Cyberpunk is coming four years early

please add this to the OP at the top for the next threads, thank you

Still waiting for that proof, technical proof that this has happened, but that was 3 years ago, still fucking nothing from them.

god damn it

Mighty Kek, help us!

The woman in that interview now works for bioware.

Everything SJWs touch turns to shit. They are the opposite of Midas.

At least, Midas learned he wouldn't survive for very long if apples he touched would turn to gold, SJWs on the other seem to be okay eating shit.

Think you've been on Holla Forums too long, not everyone's a trap.

I hope I live long enough to experience the day where no one takes shit like this seriously.

It's a woman, it has a kid

SJWs are like if Midas got angry and blamed everyone else for his wish going bad.
They would never go "oh shit, I won't live long if I can't eat apples". They'd blame everyone else and demand everything else besides them changes to accommodate them.

And I won't stand for it.

>now works on the front lines of EA's "Operation: Protect the Gays" program, which totally isn't EA's attempt at deflecting any and all criticism of their unethical business practices

twitter.com/Yourealreadyded/status/779476597590126592

Guy's it would mean the world if you could signal boost this shit, i'm at my fuckng breaking point after today and i can't sit back and watch this shit anymore.

Has that fat shit Hepler gotten fired yet?

The one that wrote that shit article about skipping gameplay like cutscenes?

You haven't learned to forcibly bottle up your rage and convert it to fuel and focus like me, it appears.

Working for 2016 Bioware is punishment enough, don't you think?

Here's your upboat :^)

No.

I love Usher.

She quit, but I can't remember if it's because her husband also quit or not. Also, some Kickstarter about a space fantasy game was doing very well, until they announced Hepler was going to help with the scripts, which they ended up crashing and burning hard soon afterwards.

Checking those dubs 7-11, it's a fucking same thing we've been seeing for the last 2 years.

Are you a newfag? she hasn't worked for them in years, left in August 2013, encyclopediadramatica.se/Jennifer_Hepler

That's what I wanna fucking hear.

Newfag to GG and generally ignorant to the rest of the world. Not a newfag to chans.

Is this an op yet?

twitter.com/stillgray/status/779481898502332416

NEOFAG DOES IT AGAIN

Holy shit ok

happened to me today too. probably unfollowed it already as I spent two hours spamming twitter with true capitalist radio memes

I don't. It's just shorter than saying I turned 18 towards the end of 4chan as it was once known and reluctantly left for 8ch late after realizing there was nothing I could do against corrupt moderation.

Wonder if they're still mad harada told SJWs to fuck off and lucky chloe

Yep.

Where the fuck am i supposed to send my letter? the tiny ass box that says comment? What the fuck is this shit about hispanics?

And then he immediately apologized for insulting their kind. No respect for him.

That's probably the wrong place. Email this guy directly

[email protected]/* */

archive.is/cDrfw#selection-4365.0-4365.20

I'm not sure about that, that sounds like an email for employees to make complaints.

twitter.com/ChrisRGun/status/779483717672722433

YOUTUBE YES

:^)

I read it as a compliance officer as in he's in charge of making sure the employees are complying with the CoC

except its talking about keeping identity of the employee who is reporting others secret.

Though worst case the guy just deletes it so I guess it doesn't hurt.

I must say, with #OPDoubleVision starting in this thread, , , , and saved are just icing on the christmas cake.

If that small time Kotaku piece about a modded N64 managed to get updated, then I have no doubt Univision are going to clamp down on Gizmodo.

Another nail in YT's huge ass coffin.

IT BEGINS

Grummz is also telling his followers to send emails as well.

As always our opponents are the reason we still exist.

that's in case an employee wants to rat out some coworker then his identity (the rat) will be kept secret

This has to be some kind of record.

If all else fails, add bullshit, tongue-in-cheek captions that barely have to do with the video. It's been done before.

Is it real or a prank?

Doesn't seem that way right now on the halfchan boards.

if it's real, jim is somehow the only one with evidence of it, which he's not sharing.

Jim's just taking the piss. Lowtax can barely run his own site.

Nothing about this video makes me want to stay on this planet. A man in a dress with pink hair, earrings, a corsage, lipstick, and wearing a choker necklace has no ability to look down on anyone, even if he calls them "nerds"

I think Jim's just joking and Lowtax is going along with it.

Lets see if this get any higher on that list.

Well, now we have solid evidence of who's left on halfchan.

I think Jim is helping diverting attention from Lowtax scrubbing Stonetear post history from SA

>>>Holla Forums7603826

must be real user you fucking moron
piss off back to halfchannel

The ratio is rather healthy, even though I still wonder who in their right mind would put a thumb up on this abomination, except Google employees patting themselves on the back of course (I think I just answered my own question: insane people and Google employees).

Count-wise, I think it can steal the title from Ghostbusters, but it will have much more to accomplish before putting to rest Bustin Jieber's "Baby" (6.794.824 dislikes)

Marche, why are you in particular such a spiteful cunt about IA?

They used to say lewd things to each other, then IA spurned Marche.

Your waifu is shit, and all you do is spam her in these threads.

gas yourself furfaggot

because someone went to YOUTUBE COMMENT SECTION and had a cry about a single post I made
he seems to get really fucking angry when you mock IA so its fun to do

also IA defense force is as autistic as the people he shits on see

>over one billion views on that shitty video

In all honesty, that shit that ruins the name of Friday is worse than anything Beiber could literally shit out.

The faggot turned on us the moment we didn't do exactly as he wished. See also every other burnout wannabe leaderfag.

Wew, you're killing that strawman!

What did I say defending IA?

It's less being spiteful and more so mocking how unstable he's become. He's debatably /cow/ tier now

Not really, he turned on us because people were giving him shit about fingerbanging Jade in a stream. The attack, attack, attack thing was just the excuse.

This, its the most simple explanation, because soon after the stream, he got a lot of threads ribbing him over having his groupie sucking him off.

Pretty sure it was her sucking him off, I could hear the dicksucking

fair enough

That incident was just the final straw. He was already showing signs of his typical tantrums that preceded the ends of his previous online identities.
Once a /cow/, always a /cow/.

May have been both, she definitely let a few moans out.

kek, nips told dragon dragon to shut his mouth

Well while it's on topic, I'd just like to say I've been an Oculus naysayer from day 1. Modern technology just doesn't cut it for immersion. As far as I can see, this is a mix of marketing stunt and wishful thinking, magnified a million times. The fact that gaming journos won't stop hyping it is reason enough to worry.

I have a vive and really enjoy the porn but there's not much else I use it for.

Just curious, what was the debate?

Didn't it turn out the Occulus was a ripoff of an early Vive prototype anyways?
Not that the Vive is any good anyways.

That fucking autist. I don't suppose that someone should post a response to the Japanese wiki and say

Knowing him, he probably got into a fight with them over "Buddyroid," insisting that it's actually "Buddyloid."

Marche in particular always gets pissy when he's brought up.

how pages should be broken up or not broken up when it comes to Japanese dialects, to attempt to debate Japanese people on that is arrogant as fuck.

Just a thought, compile all of the writers of the Palmer Luckey hitpieces regarding him having a cosplaying #GamerGate supporter as a girlfriend and look for the connections that the "prominent" feminists and SJW's that we already know. Remember to mark down every big connections that they have, whether it's from these people or organizations, game studios or publishers. This is beyond ethics, this is outright demonization and warlock hunt in the video game industry that they're doing.

Well I was talking about it's use for vidya, I confess I didn't even consider porn. I guess I'll have to look into that.

I think no one ever told him that there's no one Japanese people hate more than a filthy gaijin claiming to be an expert on their culture.

I still think the Japanese are too nice for their own good in this shitastic age.

No, Luckey definitely kicked off the resurgence in interest in VR when he sent Carmack the HMD and it interested him. For a while people from Valve's team were working with them and they were sharing info but then they got bought out by venture capitalists who then sold to Facebook.

I just wanted the devise to be a thing in order to eventually become a niche product for simulators and high end users. VR was never going to be massive with the current market, not enough people with good enough rigs to run anything with stereoscopic rendering set up, much less with a more usable resolution than current one which falls a bit short for a lot of uses.
Porn games, simulators of all kinds and some games here and there work wonderfully well with VR, there are benefits to it that are worth considering even with the current shitty resolution.
The "establishment" wanted VR to succeed because the GPU industry isn't selling as much as it used to sell and the new rendering would get more people to upgrade more often, right now, even something as shitty as a GTX750it can get you to play almost everything at a quality comparable (slightly below maybe) to that of a current gen console and that shit is old.
We are not there yet, but if trends keep going the way they are going, the hardware industry will need to rethink the way they do business or shit will burn.

Nips are the true chosen people.

The BLM game guy posted on Holla Forums.

Thread got shilled to shit.

I swear, I can hear Trigglypuff while reading those posts.

I fucking knew there was more kikery afoot than it seemed.

archive.is/3A237

People have been pretty hostile to just about all devs that come ever since Yanderechan burned everyone. Fucking sucks.

twitter.com/Grummz/status/779502983360884736

Palmer finally responds to the mess swirling around him, predictably apologizes.

probably required to in order to keep his job, though if I had his money I'd tell them they could shove it.

People tend to not like it when devs come over to basically shill their games, especially if it's something nobody cared to talk about before

They smell blood in the water, but they'll still smear and attack him without apologies if he doesn't bow down to their demands anyways, poor Occu-lad.

No shit, dude. They tried to frame you as a Nazi.
Wew, looks like there might be a libel case, then. Regardless:

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Yep, he blew it. Now he'll get shat on even harder until he temkins his way out.

Decent odds he's bullshitting about the Johnson support considering how yuge of a Trump supporter his girlfriend was. I mean sure couples don't always vote the same way but he also contributed to a Trump PAC. Openly supporting Trump is practically guaranteed to get you blacklisted where he's at.

the two middle paragraphs would suffice, the first and last let them get their outraged foot in the door. Kern is right, never apologize to the outrage industry.

Well, the sites that shill for VR the most are usually outsiders to gaming. The people that actually use VR ad are involved with user development for it are not the typical consumers of those sites (they are sim users and eroge fans such as myself). Everyone else consuming VR headsets just want the gimmick or have too much money to spare.
Stuff like Onward are solid evidence that there are gaming uses for VR, the statistics from Steam are proof that there is no market for it.

Well, doesn't matter, they got a narrative that Palmer is the one bankrolling all the trump shitposters and Pepe meme-magic cult, they won't apologize, they're gonna frame this story along with us to distract shillary clinton's campaign woes and try to take trump down a notch.

THE

BEACONS

ARE

FUCKING

LIT

EMAILS NAOW

They're also attacking Cruz after he announced his support for Trump, Cruz is the one that started the bill to counter the Icann thing.

Its always something with these people.

The poor fool thinks apologizing is going to be enough, they are coming for his job next
Its pretty fucked up how someone gets a mob sicced on them for supporting the wrong candidate in current year, his gf gets attacked and he's the one that has to fucking apologize
Trump can't get in soon eough

Every single gaming site involved on gg has a high level of VR shilling. That's why there's a lot of "indies" making stuff for it; the gaming press is creating a demand and expect to cash in on the VR meme

After he tried working with Shillary to take him down?

That's why outside of a stolen election Hillary is fucked.

There's lots of silent supports for Trump but if they speak they know they're fucked which is ridiculous.

Yes we CANN! fucking Tech sites are more interested in an allegation against Palmer than the fucking internet being chopped off and every shithole country with censorship and IP issues getting a slice, just like Poland.

Even ignoring all other aspects this alone would be enough to make me vote Trump, this would only get even worse if she won.

The RNC speech really hurt him politically and Trump's support for his actions on ICANN gave him a way to come back and endorse him gracefully.

Then they're in for a harsh awakening. VR is here to stay, but at the price point it is now only enthusiasts are consuming it . GPUs aren't strong enough to deliver the required fidelity to render photo-realistic environments at the right price, and the screens still have a ways to go.
I predict that in 4 years the equipment will have matured price-wise to warrant mainstream attention. Then they'll need a killer-app. After that, big games will be developed with VR as the main focus.

There are a lot of "indies" making shit for it because it isn't nearly as hard to make some quick cash grab and there is less competition with an user-base filled with wealthy fucks.
And yes, there is a clear overlap between who shills for mass consumption of VR and the fucked up things GG works on.
This is definitely an attempt to forcefully create a demand, that never really works, much less when there are technical reasons to keep people from putting money on this.

And holy shit, $400 for a graphics card that can handle it on the low end? I get the feeling GPU manufacturers are trying to keep VR from taking off with those prices.

I haven't seen one of these motivational poster parodies in a long time.
It invokes an odd feeling. It's almost nostalgic, but there's also some disgust just due to how much they got run into the ground.
Maybe it's not the poster itself, but the era it represents that I'm yearning for.

He won't get all his money because some of it's in stock options he has to wait to receive.
Though this won't be enough to appease them. He will lose his job to please these fucks, even though he hasn't done anything wrong.

The only problem is that you need to have people adopt in in the meantime to prove it's viability.
People aren't buying VR because there's no games, and people aren't making games because nobody is buying VR gear. If it was cheaper, people might buy it for the novelty and there's your new audience, but Oculus and HTC have more or less priced themselves out of the very market they were targeting in the first place.

we all know that feel bro

The thing is, a card that can do VR at low on certain games, can run almost any game better than current gen consoles at 1080 and mostly on high if not everything maxed out. If they offer that card for less, they can't sell the 600-1000 bucks cards to anyone but filthy rich fucks.

twitter.com/i/moments/779453739606257664

Just in time for Half-life 3

This piece of shit is going to be looked upon so fucking badly in the history books, much worse than dubya

I hope Trump wears some strong cologne that inflames her lungs.

Yet we invaded Iraq. Our government needs to be purged.

They've already got a shitload of oil money that they can invest into shit like Twitter, why the hell are we giving them military funds?

Yeah, they should be more worried.
It's not even just about Donald, but everybody who hates Hillary.

My neighbor had a Bernie sign in his yard just to promote somebody other than Hillary, since he didn't feel comfortable keeping a Trump sign on his property.

I'd put up a sign in my yard except for the fact that I know where I live and the kind of people who live around me.
I would be picking a fight by doing that, and I currently am in no position to withstand an assault nor am I capable of launching a counter attack afterward.

Well, Palmer is having one very bad day, any Palmer Luckey OCs yet?

Try to take comfort in the idea that things will correct themselves eventually.

The problem is that there is a massive lack of empathy right now, and EVENTUALLY (maybe decades) this has to return back to its longrun average at some point. On this front the world needs more outspoken moral philosophers, public intellectuals and heck even religious leaders, but eventually it'll happen.

~~~

Here's the way I break it down…

In political discourse, the lack of empathy is having two effects:
1) Instead of seeing each other as human beings, people are seeing each other as the *ideas* and *beliefs* they support.
2) People are mentally judging 'opponents' by the worst members of their group (race, gender, politics) and 'allies' by the best members.

So whenever something 'bad' happens (personal attacks, blacklisting, etc) the actual humans involved are forgotten in the mental process.

And while it would be nice if we could say that most people consider their beliefs and ideas to be "open to future debate", that's never been true at any point in history. See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conservatism_(belief_revision) especially, but also:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False-consensus_effect
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belief_perseverance

So here's my tl;dr
People don't fundamentally allow themselves to be unethical towards other human beings (yes, even the left/SJWs minus the 1-5% that are true psychopaths). But the problem is that 90% of the time for 90% of the population (or whatever) our mind's belief system is either unfair or outright hypocritical. Our brains are absolutely fine with being hypocritical/unfair/unethical/you-name-it about *ideas*. And as I described above, the rampant lack of empathy right now (especially on the left) is allowing human beings to be swapped with their ideas and beliefs. So the left's "ethical safeguards" are being short circuited.

But as global empathy returns back to normal, everyone (excluding psychopaths) will trend back towards treating each other ethically and things will work out (if they haven't already by that point).

doesn't look good if we directly give al-qaeda money so we use intermediaries.

There are applications outside of games that wants VR, but needs the hardware to be smaller and cheaper. Think GoogleGlass connected to a smartphone sized or a smartphone itself doing the processing duty. But for games, to be frank here there is still way too much shit to signal ratio with current era, and I see the ratio worse for VR at least western VR.
Then again I've become a mostly older games guy, and since last year have stopped looking at GPU cards for gaming. I want to see the socjus cancer kicked out of vidya, at the same time I've found I'm no longer willing to spend more than 20-30$ on most vidya. I'd rather save my money or spend it on something else. Something that is equally or more fun and has the bonus of pissing off libtards to no end. Something like guns and ammo. :^)

Don't put up the sign.
But if you think people around you are that dangerous, prepare.
You need a way to make time to run if shit ever hits the fan and there's riots in your neighborhood.

I think the real goal of the Palmer Luckey story was to undermine and demoralize by making meme magic look astroturfed. Chelsea Clinton is a director of IAC, which owns the Daily Beast, which broke the story originally. Also, the timing is very convenient given the recent spurt of articles about Kek worship.

Any Twitter-using games journalist could have reasonably inferred that Luckey supported Trump based off of his and his gf's social media activities months prior to the article's publication. Luckey himself appeared publicly and in footage at the Costa Mesa Trump rally. This shocked outrage seems manufactured, like the discovery of Luckey's low-effort Reddit memes is just being used as a vehicle to spread the "meme magic is astroturfed" meme via these 80+ hitpieces.

If I see articles citing the hitpieces as irrefutable evidence that meme magic is astroturfed and anons got duped, that will seal it for me that the story was never really about Luckey at all. It was about defaming Kek.

this (no one can support trump ) thing is going to be funny when he is president.

This one makes me legit mad, I hate this stupid nigger so fucking much and my family still thinks he's a good president.

I hope there's mass suicides

HORSE CALLED IT

Remember the G.W. Bush era? Back then it wasn't "the right is hyperbolically evil, no one can support them!" but it was "the right is hyperbolically wrong and stupid, no one could agree with them!"

I just can't take it anymore!

feel fucking trapped in hell, you know, every fucking thing going on, the MSm lying to people, all this corruption going unanswered for and how Trump is made out to be litterally Hitler.

It's like 1984.

Are we fucked? Cause I feel fucked.

There's a problem with that, many times people who claims those things are often hypocrites and pharisees by their deeds and behavior. The Socjus cult is pretty much the worst sides of all 3 combined.

we gave everyone military aid its how the military industrial complex keeps going

We're pretty fucked.

no, everyone just called GW bush stupid. this is way different . you can't openly support him in pubic, this is insane.

While you're right you would think that there would be a massive public outcry over aid to a country proven to have financed the largest terrorist attack ever on American soil.

lobbyists get your politicians to give money to another country so they can buy the wares of the company the lobbyist represents

your tax dollars are wasted, vote for someone who will execute journalists and lobbyists who commit treason against your people and the problem will be solved.

I live in Massachusetts and I see people with Trump signs all the time.

You're assuming any of those guys have even heard of meme magic.

So, Donald Trumpet?

Time and time again, I think about killing myself, and time and time again, I cower before doing so, thinking it might get better, then I get a little glimmer of hope before it's all shot down and I feel worse than before.

Why do i let myself suffer like this?

AND NOW, LETS SEE THE ANGRY INDONESIAN GET ANGRY AGAIN!

>>>Holla Forums7595603

Seek medical help because you sound like you have depression. No I'm not a doctor, but seek help, it could be a physiological based problem you are having.

I've basically decided to chronicle our fall into a dystopia. I will watch our society degrade and I will archiving as much as possible. I mean I'll also try to shout on the rooftops what's happening but I have no true hope in that working.

& for fucks sakes don't listen to Rea user

Whenever King Nigger does something, it's going to be bad and stupid. It's a universal constant at this point.

Don't worry, I know I won't kill myself, I haven't already. Besides, if I seek help, my family might notice I have problems, and they might not take it too well.

I'm sorry for disrupting the thread.

They aren't true philosophers. Think more like Dali Lama or Ghandi. And for intellectuals, think more like Jonathan Haidt.

When it comes to empathy especially, the world needs people channeling the likes of St. Peter. MLK actually has said lots of great things that you could imaging being said in direct opposition to SJWs if they were said today:

Examples:

MLK on empathy and kindness towards everyone:

MLK didn't hate or resent whites:

MLK would have hated the concept of 'priveldge':

MLK also rejected tone policing!

But WAIT, it gets better!

twitter.com/NubianAwakening/status/779464595895443456

Guys, what if Gizmodo did what they did to get back at gamergate for ruining gawker?

Then we ruin them.

ye that is clearly their plan
getting assfucked as hard the day after they announce name change from gawker

I don't see how they could get back at GG by ruining a random supporter and meme technology that's most pushed by themselves (VR)

archive.is/Smxjk
archive.is/8InHn
Gee, I don't know user, maybe he's just an ethical reporter who said that the 10,000 dollary-doos that Palmer used to buy billboards is actually "millions" and probably from the Occulus funds to pay Trump shitposters and Meme magicians!

I think it's more that the Gizmodo bloggers, being the sociopaths they are, are testing just how far Univision can be pushed, especially since they decided to take full responsibility for any damages their articles cause.

archive.is/SGLkR

Yes, but this is also how the Left would quickly view Republican policies in general during his terms ('obviously stupid', basically)

Yes, it wasn't completely insane back then since you you could publicly support Republicans, but you couldn't publicly get people to treat your arguments with respect.

They're not equivalent, sure. But it is the relevant historical trajectory.

Here are some things that can help even if you can't seek professional help:

slatestarcodex.com/2014/06/16/things-that-sometimes-help-if-youre-depressed/

Even if you don't go through with suicide depression can really mess up your life. You're not responsible for fixing the world but you can try to find happiness in your own life.

Start spreading the hate. If they want a fucking was that's what they'll get and I'll personally help kill them all once and all.

Twitter can't die fast enough, needs to die faster.
breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/23/milo-launches-want-twitter-data-com/

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/23/milo-goes-american-psycho-smashes-twitter-coffin-axe/

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/23/milo-holds-twitter-funeral/

did you even tried

Are they still trying to insist that Milo's an American resident?

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/14/american-psycho-bret-easton-ellis-sjw-monologue/

He talked with him in a podcast and Milo got mentioned by him.

True. I've known that for a long time.

Not when these pieces of fucking shit are trying to get everything they don't approve of changed or banned entirely for the most pathetic fucking whiny ass shit excuses. Whenever I can flames of actual hate towards, their kind, I'll do just that. Hate and anger are strength and will give those sick of being oppressed all the drive they need to rise in fury.

i don't know, it's like, if I don't try my best to do something, my life wasn't worthwhile to begin with, you know, and I know there's problems going on, and well, It just feels futile sometimes, you know?

I don't think many of them need to have heard of it for the core of the idea to spread (though, there are a few articles out there that have an awkward grasp of it at least). If you bait the meme just right (e.g., with wrongthink of a person of significance such as Luckey), the journalists will unknowingly spread the meme simply for virtue signaling's sake.

Course, I could just be talking out of my ass. I think whether there's any truth to my theory will depend on whether future articles cite Luckey's misadventures as evidence that Kek, Pepe, meme magic, and etc are just the products of astroturfing.

While I don't think it would do much even if such a story caught on in the mainstream, I could see some out of touch CTR staffers thinking they could dupe Redditors and pol/acks into giving up the fight against them with this.

Billy me, they're not responding to him, only PR speak. Going to eat, you fags need to keep watch on the new hitpieces concerning Palmer's facebook post response.

BREAD IS IN THE OVEN, RELEASING AT 700

If there is a stigma that can cause you problems, in many places and circumstances there is still one attached to it. Consider saying you just sometimes feel lethargic and less energetic than usual.

And the problem with that, it becomes a no true scotsman situation. Which is why I'd rather observe and judge based on the deeds and behaviors.
The first one has unfortunately been co-opted to shit and made to be a stand in figure for any vaguely L.A. pop buddhist bullshit. Ghandi became a favorite for moral cowards pretending they were moral non violence pacifist.
I think I don't have much patience and time anymore for any intellectuals who are too much ivory tower with little to no practical experience and applications. Could just be me in my older age. But if I'm going to learn from a philosopher I'd much rather study the works of Sun Tzu, Clausewitz, Gen. George Patton, Col. Jeff Cooper, and Robert Heinlein.
Frankly my favorite part of the New Testament is when Jesus made the great wine at a wedding party, and when he flipped the fuck out and whipped the money changers out of the temples. :^)

dubs checked
It's surprising to see sarkeezy supporting oculus and therefore supporting Trump. huehuehuehue

Nothing feels futile to me, just a pain in the ass because of pieces of shit trying to control everything or force shit in people. I don't get sad anymore, just mad.

I can cry like a bitch over things I'm powerless to do anything about or I can internalize it as rage and think of crazy, highly irrational solutions to problems or ways to spite.

Can someone post some of those tencent infographics?

lol daily beast confirmed to just lie, they just go on the internet and tell lies

not that anyone's gonna remember that they just lied about someone for no reason

So what's the angle? Is it just because his gf's gg, or do they have ties to HTC or something?

Cute bird.

Could you imagine how wonderful it would be if she got attacked by the clique just for supporting Oculus?

Reminder, Chelsea Clinton is a director of the IAC which owns the Daily Beast and fucking reported about Pepe being a alt-right nazi white supremacist meme god a week ago.

a cartoon frog being a Nazi sympathizer according to a presidential candidate will never ever stop being funny

I just want someone to fucking ensure any voter fraud will immediately get called out and get Shillary disqualified. I can't stop dreading that. None of the support I see growing for Trump changes that because it ultimately wouldn't make a fucking make a difference against that.

archive.is/cPtJa

Since the method voter fraud the dems seem to prefer is to remove voters from the rolls, it will probably go unnoticed.

Oh god, he has a kid? that poor thing

You're really making me want to kill, user.

It's a safe guess that Gawker was such a radioactive IP that they had to pick a new name and Gizmodo was getting the most readership. It's not getting back at us, it's trying to salvage the wreckage we left them in.

Some things we do are stupid and/or futile and sometimes we don't always do our best.
That's fine.
Just do your own thing, and don't worry about slacking off from time to time.
Hard work is admirable, but you need to find time to take care of yourself.

Look at the Japanese. They work hard all the time, and now there are high rates of depression, suicide, and stress-related death, all while their economy is in the shitter (you can't consume if all your time is spent producing) and nobody is starting families anymore.

It's great that you really want to be involved and make a difference, but you need to take care of yourself if you want to be able to accomplish anything at all.

When and if Trump gets cheated at the polls, then we can water the tree of liberty. Would not recommend doing so before that shoe has dropped.

The thing is that Gizmodo is the only one I'm aware of that brought his girlfriend into it.

Kuchera has 5

I know for certain that the Guardian also did.
Not sure about others. I'm not going through 100 articles or so to check.

Except all we were fucking trying to do was enjoy life until this shit intruded on it and began doing every pathetic underhanded shit thing it could do to have its way. And ruin anyone who dares gets in that way. They started this shit and now it needs to blow up in their worthless faces 100% and beyond.

Try your best, just don't let it fuck up your own life or mental health too. Read that post I linked and try suggestions from it, being happier won't make you any less effective.

One thing the post mentioned that I didn't realize before is that the average length of an untreated depressive episode is 6 months - so if you're thinking about suicide or something remember you won't feel like this forever. Also if you know you enjoy something but feel reticent to do it consider "forcing" yourself to do it, while conversely avoiding hours of rumination where you think about suicide or other depressing stuff (if you do that). I remember reading some research recently that the most effective part of cognitive behavior therapy was behavior, what they did was have people with depression write down how much they enjoyed various activities immediately after doing them and then get them to do the ones they enjoyed more even if they weren't inclined to do them beforehand. And then they would enjoy them and it helped with the depression generally.

In his basement, right? I mean have you seen Kuchera's face? They have to be in his basement.

They're doing supposed "factual background checks" on his fucking social media accounts and those he follows and who follows him.

Imagine the pressure after having near 100 shitpieces thrown at you. Not saying it was the right thing to do but he's probably trying to ease the damage on the brand. The press will never make a positive piece about Oculus again unless he officially distances himself from it

kuchera's wife has 5*

Wait, what?
I don't see how they'd be allowed to do that (not newsworthy, and no legal team worth their salt would approve of it due to the risk of lawsuit) not to mention that there's no proof that people who follow him are people he happens to agree with, only that they're people who want to hear what he has to say.

Jesus Christ.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/09/23/racist-sexist-anti-gay-milo-milo-go-away-watch-fsu-leftists-angry-reaction-milo/

breitbart.com/milo/2016/09/23/milo-protester-milo-hacked-leslie-jones-twitter-released-nudes/

They can and will, they're fucking desperate to hide shillary's problems and also make an example with him.

Didn't work. Sorry.

Look at how bad shit has gotten when even the governments are trying to push it. There's no escaping it anymore. All I can do I push back with all my bitterness and irritation.

I know these people are retarded but, come on!

I don't know, it just feels like, Well, I said what it feels like, but I just can't feel motivation anymore, and really, It might not even matter once I'm gone anyway, you know?

You forget the best thing he said, judge people by the content of their characters, not by the color of their skin. Aka characteristics like skin color and sex are pointless in judging people, instead judge them by their actions and personalities.

When civil war hits, there will be tons of rainbow scalps.

They always look the same.

Sweden is lost, in a couple of years Sweden will probably change it name to something more inclusive so it doesn't offend rapists and murderers.
min familj har alla blivit racister det senaste året och det skäms ingen för

Swedish blood will bred out of the gene pool is three generations. It's on a straight path to becoming a third world country already.

I'm getting so sick of this shit not immediate!y getting them kicked out of any kind of authority or career.

BRB, gotta restart, Ran "Destroy Windows Spying" on my PC. nullptr.space

I want to see scalping back. It leaves a strong message.

Venesuela 2.0 most likely. And canada will follow if it cant strengthen its infastrucure and get more people into fulltime employment.

You dumb nigger, this isn't a chatroom. No one would even notice if you left so why do a BRB post? Are you trying to butter your tight little ass up for some prime bullying?

Canada's a massive fucking country and I wouldn't doubt each province can hold out on its own if it ever splits apart.

probably South Africa 2.0.

I don't know if you mean regarding the specific stuff you were talking about regarding the world or in general. If you mean in general that's very typical of depression, so focus on doing stuff to help that like I've been saying. And remember depressive episodes eventually end, so if you hang in there you'll eventually feel better. Don't know what else to say.

archive.is/sBw9l

yeah no fuck you lugenpresse

"it is not fair that you call us all media"

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

Its a nicer way of saying "You lying fuckheads that fancy yourselves journalists".

Oh please, the only people who would legit think she's "beautiful" would be blind. She's a textbook example of a person who gives zero shits about how presentable they look.

The big problem we have is parlimentaside from being current year cant think of the concequences of things being passed. Forced benefits for fulltime workers screwed the job pool over so we have people who are working 2-3 partimejobs instead of 1 stable fulltime. And they are encroaching on the bedrooms and peoples homes with the 2d loli ban and the fact they still have yet to repeal the cyber spying bill, and probably never will. The only thing the lib could have got right was the suicide bill which made the suicidal have to see all their options before being allowed assisted suicide wish they'd do the same with transitioning and other nonlifesaving procedures too, but fat chance.