NRx is a Tunnel

Neoreaction (#NRx) is a tunnel ancaps traverse to arrive at white identity politics aka the #AltRight. Non whites never arrive.

Other urls found in this thread:

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wrong Holla Forums dumbass

Weak.

I've heard this term, NRx, repeatedly, but I am ignorant about what it means. Can someone please red-pill me–with sauces please?

you have to go back

Neurotic spergs have already arrived

Just MS Paint the sign to Ethno-nationalism then you weirdos.

NRx is supposed to be short for neo reactionary, if I recall correctly. It's part of the so-called Dark Enlightenment which involved autistic spergs writing long blog essays about Holla Forums topics.

NRx is dead.
It's also useless because it inevitably collapses into a reactionary singularity where everything that isn't a absolute god-king ruling over slaves and serfs will end up with AIDS nigger trannies and girls fucking dogs in the streets.

Literally just replace the terms on the sign and the pipe and you have the mechanism for which 90% of us got here. I don't know why people are so nitpicking and get triggered just by the very utterance of terms.

FYI for some of us the Pipe would be crime and welfare statistics, reading Religion of Cuck™ic History and so on.

Did cuckchan go down or something? Holla Forums is having the same trouble.

Read mencius Moldbug blog to find recent origins of the NRx ideology. Be forewarned, he gives people the hebes, so pay more attention to what he does not say and to his fantastical breaks from logical thought - he leads from libertarian down a garden path into a blind alley where all his logic built to a non-sequitur conclusion. When you notice this has happened, go backwards to the parts where it made sense and think for yourself about the implications and draw your own conclusions.

Here's where it starts if you are interested
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.com/2007/04/?m=1

He's this one btw

ALT RIGHT IS JUDEN
Do not forget that the alt right terminology is a catch all for jews to label non-progressive whites who, to them, are racists by proxy of the element.

Its a semitic tunnel from one kike ideology to another.

jews aren't White.

Both of those women are almost certainly hebes. Eyes on the old one, nose bridge, mouth and eyes on the other

how about research that and make it into an inforaphic

the correct route

Who are these four faces between the pipes?

the second looks like mouldbug.
i dont really get the hate against nrx. hes a jew sure, but i liked reading through his blog. what he calls the Cathedral is very real, as is the communist influence. unfortunetly he enver makes the final connection to jews, maybe because of the stigma.

never use, acknowledged or let yourself be labeled alt right. if someone mentions it, ask what does alt right mean, then what right means, then proceed to call out anyone who labels themselves as alt-right or right as loosers, fags and idiots

HHH, Menschius Moldberg, washed-up continental philosophy professor turned autistic AI overlord and human extermination enthusiast, Idaho potato-king

I am, thanks!

halfway through that

Tunnels are for collapsing on spic drug dealer and mudslime terrorists heads. Nrx is a gook model car from the 90's as far as am concerned. No one gives a fuck about your childish, online 'ideology' you pulled out of your ass after the dragon dildo at your libshit American college. Faggots like this will be cannon fodder for us against the spics and niggers not in foxholes with us. Their sisters will provide us comfortable on long, cold nights and that's it.

there will be no foxholes in a race war. what will be instead is only death as swift as the wind which carriers bioweapons that target specific undesirable genes

so no matter what path you take you eventually reach a dead end?

you realize that this is hell

but you don't know why.

you realize that Buddhism kept saying this allllll along.

meditate.