Other urls found in this thread:

www26.atwiki.jp/gcmatome/pages/5398.html
e621.net/post/index/1/itameshi Japanese_text sylveon
pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/new-pokemon-global-link-features/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Now where's the good dub user?

no
3 and 5
Plasma, 1st version for grunt design, 2nd for battle theme.
5th gen games. I find pokemon music to be pretty meh overall.
Beedrill

also, Lana has a cute face

oh shit forgot to answer this

Yeah
1 (since is the only one I played but some pokemon from the current gen are good enough)
Magma
Don't have one
Raichu

they didn't even dub Blue's final lines to be what he says in the game

disappointment

Holy Jesus, what is that? What the fuck is that?

Hype as fuck for squidfu

Gen V

Plasma

BW + B2W2

Kingdra

Doesn't exist as of right now

The dick has Innards Out, Pyukumuku's ability.

the new sea cucumber monster being a dick censor

My favorite Pokemon is whichever has the biggest smotherable ass

Drowzee for example, is always a winner

I do, Hyper Training and Custom Tournaments seem pretty good. I think that people should pirate the game first though

Gen 5, BW2 is great

Cypher, as for the Main Line games, I like Neo Magma, a team that is seeking human improvent!

PMD in general

Charizard

I knew a literal faggot once who said that black guys always had smaller dicks, the whole "blacks have bigger dicks" thing is just a jewish lie to push racemixing.

Not until there is confirmation that it actually has post game content.
inb4 that one autist that hates optional content shows up and goes >muh battlefrontier!
Gen 2 or Gen 5 if you count romhacks. Blaze Black 2/Volt White 2 were godly.
Cipher or Rocket
Gen 2's stereo OST
Tie between Forretress and Magcargo

Hi, kike shill.

No, but I'm still curious what the game has. Not even pirating the game until I know the game doesn't have the same problems as gen 6. (horrible framerate, no difficulty, no postgame)

Probably 4. I hate that everything is slower, but I loved the Sinnoh region and the Underground. Having an upgraded Johto with new content was also nice, even if Kanto is still barren.

PMD had some great music, but the Dialga battle stands out the most.

Brobat

Thanks op I haven't cringed so much in a while

No kidding, each of the elite four and even Gary have the

SAME

FUCKING

PERSONALITY

In that they're all really formal, really agressive despite being presented as normal people in the series, the dialouge is stilted and this can't be reiterated enough but they all act like fucking Coldsteel the Donut Steel.

I have to agree with you on this one, it's the worst out of the 3 released so far.

I think that the problem is him beating the E4 is 5 minutes, this story is not suited a short format. Agata was like in the games though.

Agatha is pretty much the exception as a kinda grouchy old woman, but the rest act exceedingly formal as if they don't know who to speak English naturally, not using contractions is one like, "I am" instead of I'm most of the time etc.

Also most of the problem is definatley because it's a 5 minute short instead of an anime season affair. I think they're so used to the anime format, that allows them to give character to the characters by showing what else they do (like Erika running a garden party thing, or Brock taking care of his family while juggling gym duties, or Misty having to deal with her casual sisters, or Sabrina being the outlier because she's a creepy shut in that eventually becomes more open)

That shit. also off topic in the regular anime, if they had like a 4-5 episode format for developing the gym leaders as characters, while having Elite Four people show up in the background like celebrities (I dunno, Bruno doing commercials for energy drinks or some shit), you could build up a pretty good anime.

That would be much better, I mean, the purpose of this clip was to show Blue beating the league, 4 battles can't be mashed like in 5 minutes. I want to know why Agata has a Grudge against Proff. Oak.

which ones

Do you think that there is a possibility of a new PMD?

Still skeptical, but so far it looks good
Gen II
Team Plasma
I liked Gen II and V's OSTs
but i do miss Gen I's Lavender Town theme
Gardevoir
Gallade is fine too

He cheated on her with her sister.

BY

ACCIDENT

The Chink link, the final starter evolutions leak, and possibly the halfchan leak. The Chinese link is, without a doubt, true, as almost everything on it has come true, with only 3 or so things left to be revealed or proven fake.

I can't blame him. Bertha a cute

I am currently at 60 ribbons on my ribbon quest. All that remains in Gen 4 is the Battle Tower, my suffering begins anew. I had to use HG for the moment since my brother will likely keep my flashcart until he wants something from me. I threw together a half decent team which got me to 21 in singles, but I lost the streak immediately after. At least most of the team should be good for Multi as well. I am also thankful that I still have all the TMs I hacked in Diamond, they helped a lot both move and money wise. I wish I still had my AR though, it would be nice to hack up a decent team and get the WiFi working again. I also wish my HG cart worked on my hacked N3DS, it goes to a black screen whenever I load the save for some reason, and I'm not playing the pink DS Lite in public.

Curious, did anyone ever go to a Pokemon event like Rocks America or 10th anniversary? I know they were usually limited to popular cities in well-known states in the US, but did any country besides US and Japan get any?

For me, I went to the 10th anniversary and got a Celebi plus some Pokemon from the top 10 pick at the time, but every other event, even in my state, was too far to go to. I also got a shitty trainer certificate, but I'll always keep it as as souvenir.

Yeah like most of the designs. Still wary for post game content. I've learned to turn off the exp share if they give it to us.
Gen 4. Platinum is a favorite.
Plasma is pretty nice.
Cynthia's champ theme. Got me so hyped.
Mudkip's line.

not really
gen 2, but I've heard good things about gen 5
magma
Colosseum
Mew

Is Lance voiced by the same guy who voices the English dub of Joseph Joestar?
I was just expecting him to say "Your next line will be…"

Anyways on topic
- Not Really
- Gen 5
- Team Galactic
- Either Ho-Oh battle, Route 10 or the B/W Credits
- Whimsicott

What Pokemon has the best feet?

Magnemite or Voltorb

Yeh
Galactic
RSE
Typhlosion
**>Pokeslut I fapped to the most
May

pic

Concept art leak is still unlikely because of how the sun/moon differences in 3rd form types work
Chinese leak could be coincidental since they're running out of shit they haven't done but 'more mushrooms' and 'no gyms' is out of left field and makes it buyable
Real leaks leak is shitposting bullshit mixed in with prior coro leaks and obvious guesses

That's if CoroCoro wasn't just saying "a secret" as if we didn't know the starters were evolved. It could also be a Mega Charizard situation where they promote the fuck out of X despite Y being revealed first? It's an anime sheet, which is the only reason I think the latter. Got to make at least one of the forms marketable.

You said what I was thinking in a very confusing way.

Being better than XY and ORAS? certainly
on it's own?it might be better than I expecting for now as a hunch
team galactic
black and white soundtrack specially with 2's additions
turtwig family will always be the best for me

Also, here's a fun little exercise for anyone who actually knows anything about battling. How would you improve a Pokemon by giving it a single move? Preferably one thematically appropriate and not one of those OP moves they give legendaries. Easy Mode: you can make up a new move, but it just has to be an existing move with a new type and maybe slightly different effect.

Regigigas + Protect/Detect
Aerodactyl + HeadSmash and Brave Bird
Parasect + Powder
Let's make an extension on the last one, The damage that Powder deals is equal to the damage it would've dealt vs the pokemon it was used against.
BAM one of parasect's biggest weaknesses is now it's strength.
Flareon + Blaze kick or just make all the eevee-lutions part Normal

Give all punch moves and Sucker Punch to Pangor
DD Garchomp

Yeah, Blue was a cocky piece of shit in the games, I don't know why they're making him so edgy and why he suddenly dislikes Professor Oak. He should've been a smug trash-talking faggot.

I could roll with the Elite 4 being all edgy, but Blue? No way.

Actually, yeah. The region looks neat, they way they're mixing shit up is intriguing, and I really like most of the new designs.

Team Rockets Rockin.
Or Aqua if I can't the anime doesn't count.

Mirror B.

The HNIC, Machamp.

ENJOY YOUR MERMAID

I REFUSE TO BELIEVE THAT IS POOPLIO'S EVOLUTION

I hope the alternative evolution thing is real so that he can evolve into some sort of clown leopard seal.

All of the voices were pretty cringe but Ben Diskin really took the cake in that, good lord. At least the animation was good.

Yes, at worst its still better than 6th gen.

Gen 5

Team Rocket I guess, its the least Saturday morning cartoon evil of the teams

Either Black/White 2 or Platinum

I always say Gengar but in reality I think its actually Alakazam

Cautious optimism. On one the fact that it's making such a massive departure from the series by making it more about exploration with an actual questing and removing the Gyms has caught my attention, as well as all the new features and improvements to old features. On the other hand, the past two games have been two easy since that cuck Masuda has been pandering to smartphone users.
Gen III
Team Skull for their design, and for vid related
Gen III & IV
Rotom Thank you Gamefreak for creating the Rotom Pokedex. I'm in heaven because of that.

Not really. I went in with low expectations for all the games in 6th gen and still left disappointed.
I am liking the mix-up GF is doing with the new region, though. I'm mostly hoping the game steps up in difficulty. At the very least, the possible removal of HMs would make the gameplay much better.
Gen IV, I love the Sinnoh region.
BW Team Plasma
Tie between Sinnoh E4 Encounter and Unova Route 10.
Ninetales

Bump

alolan hex maniacs

Does anyone know where I can find a 1.0 Fire Red rom? Pokemon Vega requires it for patching and I think the ones at emuparadise are a different version.

Best Poke NPC

Nevermind a collection of Pokehacks I got a long time ago had it in there, I was thinking of exporting the Vega Fakemon into some sort of 721 hack for fun or bringing in new Pokemon into the game and update the sprites.

I like what's being done so far; losing the gym system and getting Alola forms is pretty cool so far, but I want to see more. Please for the love of god bring back DexNav

Gen 2 I liked Gen 6, but then again I skipped Gen 4 and 5
Should I play Platinum?

I guess Team Rocket, because MUH NOSTALGIA. Team Galactic and Team Plasma seem fun but I would probably have to play those games to see if I like them. Team Flare worst team and Team Magma/Aqua are just okay.

Gen 3 was probably my favorite

Cyndaquil line will always be my favorite can we get megas for Gen 2 starters please? They kind of got the shit end of the deal when megas came out and all of the starters are mediocre at best

Best Poke MC

Why? Why can't GF or anyone of these fucking Rom hackers and such make a pre-evo for Kang? It needs a baby evo simply because it's weird as fuck to hatch with a baby since the introduction of eggs in Gen2.

Great taste.
Though my favorite Poke MC is between Dawn and Rosa

I love her buns. And her buns.

The writing is absolute dogshit but people love it anyway. At least they stopped making pokemon say their name. That's all I really asked for.

mostly yes, the new pokemon mostly look great, though I hope GF don't spoil MOST of them like in X and Y, I love Hawaii so the setting is a dream come true, the synthetic pokemon stuff may turn out interesting, interdimensional not-pokemon has the potential to be neat if they don't spoil it with shitty anime woe-is-me crap
the only thing I really don't like is Z moves, since they reek of "everybody's a winner!" horseshit, are WORSE than megas, and so far seemed to have completely replaced megas, which is kind of shitty since it may mean they're abandoned as an concept now, only leaving a small few blessed ones
If you had asked me before ORAS I'd have probably said 3, but thinking enough about it either 4th or 5th gen was probably my favorite, Platinum was fucking amazing, and the Black and White games were damn near perfect
Galactic or Plasma
the former had the grandest scheme so far, and the latter had that nice PokePETA-cover up tactic before the evil reveal
Black 2 and White 2
all the remixes alone made that shit good
Tyrantrum followed by Seviper
The dino can fill up a niche, even without its hidden ability, especially if its packing dragon dance
the snake is a burden and slow as molasses, but the design is lovely
if GF would just give the fucker an evo or mega I'd be happy

why did people hated her?

I too love buns and buns

1. Why.
2. Yes, please.
I guess.
Eh…
Now that’s cool.
Good.

Seems like a lot of recut sprites, really.

These guys really grew on me; I hope by some off chance that they're the Moon version evos.

"Okay, I've decided to just make a quick translation of the Zinnia stuff on this ORAS-related page, since it pretty much collects all the fan complaint on her.
www26.atwiki.jp/gcmatome/pages/5398.html

"
part 2 in next post

"

(end)"

What is filth? Posting pictures of sexualized little girls, you fucking pedophile.

They won't be and you're kinda dumb for believing they were ever real in the first place.

oh you want more, then :^)

You will ubrn in hell on day of the Rope, pedo fuck

not pedo , just forgot pantsu

Degenerate

You're obviously young and impressionable so please, listen to me.

Stop acting like a fucking retard on the internet.

>>>/reddit/

why would you put tiddies on fairy tale girl you sick fuck, she's perfect as she is

ok here's your (2) friendo

You aren't fooling anyone, Chaimberg.

because i like little girls and i also like big tits. Titty lolis look cute and silly.
the drawfag also wrote some text for that image, btw:

tell that to all the people that arent drawing her, she has very little art, unlike her big sister.

the last pokemon game I played was blue but I'm pretty sure I'm going to get this one

I have reached a streak of 49 in the Diamond Battle Tower, earning me my 62nd ribbon. I have 4 more to go, and it seems that given my limited resources and team at the moment, Multi with NPC's is my best option, for a certain definition of "best". I'm not absolutely sure if I need to reach a streak of 49 or 56 for all 3 of the non-WiFi ribbons. When I finally get my flash cart back, WiFi room will probably be the easiest, given you're allowed to lose several battles before being dropped.

Between this and Politoed getting Drizzle (and Politoed existing in the first place), I'm pretty sure the only way that obscure Pokemon you like will get any attention is if one of the Devs really likes it.

Zinnia a shit.

I would say 4Kids, but that might be nostalgia talking

Someone pointed me to this thread so…

I am playing the DS games during breaks and all but I am curious, what are the usual teams you assemble for the single player segments? specifically how do you gather them as you progress?

The usual thing people do is catch and train whatever pokemon visualy like. The game is not hard so unless you are going into the pvp, there is not much to worry about. Very few things are useless in there.

Yeah, but I am curious as to what other people catch and train in single player as they progress, I mean, their personal tastes.

Well, on a personal level I always use my starter. I think my team for BW was something like: Samurott, Krokorok, Archeops, Chandelure, Mienshao and Scolipede

Due to slight autism I personally like to have pokemon teams based on each gen with exceptions like bw and bw2 and so I have 2 teams based on gen 5 and I'm also a little flexible with the rules with cross gen pokemon like weavile and scizor that can be placed on 2 different gens

I'm still working on my gen 2 team with still 2 slots empty I'm considering getting a azumarril or lanturn but I already have a quagsire in the team so I don't know if it is a little redundant or not

on a side note I really love the tcg artwork is so good can comfy

bump

I need some sauce on that bad boy

Hey Jynxfag, post more Jynx.

Someone help me make a cute team. I have a bunch of tryhard friends that play and I wanted to make an decent team filled with cute pokemon so that I can deal with them.

So far I have:
Cinccino with Skill Link
Shaymin
Lopunny
Gardevoir
and I don't know where to go from there.

Meloetta.
Inb4 Boogie, he's a shit artist

okay

Episode 4 of Pokemon Generations is up on youtube.

no

yamanba style fake tan=/=nigger

now for an actual, troublemaking nigger from the cotton fields, look no further than Whimsicott, especially its shiny form

Pokemon generations episode 2 was by far the best one. It was able to tell the story it needed without feeling shafted.

I liked Blue/Green and Agatha in Episode 3, but there's no way you can a satisfying story of taking on the Elite Four in only maximum 5 minutes run time. This was the main problem with Pokemon Origins. It's a shame too because there is no much potential here, imagine if this was a anime series or at last a longer, more fleshed out OVA.

Why is Goodra so perfect?

pokemon is for gay faggots lol

I'm playing Vega and I can't get past the first gym because Rollder and Shuckle keeps fucking me hard, and I can't think of any Pokemon I can catch that aren't weak to Rock attacks. Any advice?

For the record, I did need to reach a streak of 56, which I really should have realized. I also played like a fucking retard and failed on the 42-49 streak once, but I had backed up my save because I don't trust my Claydol to do anything but fuck up. I didn't change my team at all after loading my save and interestingly the same opponents showed up. I sort of felt like I was cheating, I mean, more so than just loading a backed up save already is cheating. But now it really hit home for me how I need to play smarter. Anyway, I mostly wanted to mention that, just in case anyone cares how the PtHGSS Battle Tower/Frontier works.

ultra bump

I masturbated to a story where a Meloetta basically raped a girl by 'drugging' her with mind-altering singing.
It was pretty hot.

Interesting how they make the player just look like someone who did stuff on the side while Lance did all the real work.

I masturbated to Itameshi's inage series where Sylveon blows a ton of Pokerus-infected cum into other eevee forms' asses against their consent or knowledge

I'm sure someone will mod them in.

I wonder how they would react if you showed them this gif, they think they look so cool

M-might you be able to direct me to where I could view these images?

That's a thing? Do you have a link

Why do they walk like zombies?

Just came here to post this.

You can't just say that without giving a name or posting a page of it.

Only if you imagine letting Sylveon top~

e621.net/post/index/1/itameshi Japanese_text sylveon

i think its only 3 images, mostly flareon or leafeon

Why were the gen 2 starters so lackluster?

They were 'safe'.
Single typing, basic movepools, and okay stats across the board.

They were meant to be a pokemon that would carry you early on, but that you'd replace eventually when you found something more useful.

LMAO, grow up kiddo

Much appreciated user. That shit is 400% my fetish.

They were literally copies of the gen 1 starter pokemon's stats, except Feraligatr and Meganium were lucky enough to have two of their stats swapped.
Poor Typhlosion is just totally useless.

I'm actually wondering why they changed so much.The 2 vs 2 battle is already a perfect set up. You could fit that within 5 minutes. Instead they take Ariana out, and diminish Gold's role to a "distraction."

The topping on this cake would be finding out this is the only gold/silver based animation they did.

Any news on version differences besides Moon having playable Mac Tonight?

I'd think it's due to giving NPCs more of the spotlight. Sort of "stuff the player didn't see on their adventure", if that makes any sense.

You gross degenerate filth, go suck a cock and die in a gutter~~

I started watching the anime from the beginning and I truly don't understand their direction. Maybe 15 episodes after the infamous jelly-filled donuts they openly talk about elements of Japanese culture back to back for a few minutes in the episode where he gets the soul badge. Do they ever go full retard like that again for the entirety of the Indigo league? I know about the fucking sub sandwich rolling down the hill in Advanced Generation, but that's quite far away.

On a first run I'll generally seek out some sort of psychic and poison types, keep my starter and fill the other half of my team out with anything capable of using the necessary HMs. I can't wait until they finally do away with the HM system, it would allow for so much more customization.

Kek. Dub ain't so bad either.

As for the questions:
No
Not sure
5th
Undecided

Yeah the animation in that episode was weird. I love how they think they're so cool and intimidating when they aren't.

Was he autistic?

Degeneracy is the future user, why not just give in and join the global orgy?

Because huge, bugged up Pokemon cocks don't truly exist

Bugged up human cocks are good enough for me.

B-but my 2d

2D is all well and good user, but only 3D can fuck you in the ass and pump you full of toxic seed.

So a dev for sage just posted this on halfchan's pokemon board

Looks pretty awesome.

I used to work on the project myself but I haven't in almost a year, so it was nice for me to see progress

I like that so damn much.

Will the anime ever be relevant again in the west?

The last time it was relevant to normalfags in the west was between the 5th and 6th movies and then it just sort of dropped off. Most American fans stuck with the anime until the voice actors changed after Lucario and the Mystery of Mew

The Pokemon games never seemed to drop in popularity in the west though, but I think its a damn shame that there will probably be no normalfags that will see Generations

X & Y was their chance to be relevant again I think. I myself don't care for it, but apparently a lot of old school fans was on the Pokemon Anime train again during that time, but Ash losing again apparently really pissed off both the west and eastern fans and may have turned them off from it as a whole. Now the formula changed up for Sun and Moon so who knows where it's going to go from here.

waiting on the obligatory "my hard drive failed"

This project is a zombie.

After the trainwreck that was Gen 6, hell no.
Pokemon Introduced/Region/Story: Gen 2, Mechanically Gen 5
Rocket
DPP
Dunsparce

But S&M has the best loli we ve had in a while, since Dawn

This isn't 1999 anymore. Grow the fuck up.

Do you like brown girls?

First Clawitzer, now the kid from the anime special. Is there anything these Sage guys won't rip off?

is there really no version with japanese audio? cant stand listening to this shit.

What are the confirmed differences between sun and moon?

No normalfags saw X&Y though

moon takes places 12 hours before/after your system clock (day is night and night is day)
sun has day lycanroc, passimian and solgaleo, you will fight totem gumshoos and ub02 absorption
moon has night lycanroc, oranguru and lunala, you will fight totem alolan raticate and ub02 beauty

I think you are baiting, but in case you aren;t, like 90% of sage's stuff predates gen 6.

I love sage and generally think they nail pokemon's aesthetic to a T (pic related, they blend in incredibility well) but the evil team admin there is awful.

Pretty sure the grunts for the evil team are a lot worse then the original concepts they had for them too

They'll be shit
II or V
Plasma
GSC
Quagsire or Heracross. Can't decide

The only anime normalfags watch was Bleach, Naruto, Sword Art Online, and Attack on Titans. Not Pokemon. Maybe if they watch more than just the shit on adult swim they might see whatever's on the front page of Crunchyroll (generic light novel adaptations).

As said. X/Y saw a comeback in anime fans, but then they went full retard with that Greninja shit and then he loses in one of the dumbest ways possible since the guy who thought registering for a league was a pokemon and beat Ash with 5 mons in a 6v6 match Now he's going to school because that's cool in shounen now I guess. And they did something with the art style. I can't put my finger on it but it looks odd.

He's going to school because they want the Yokai Watch audience.

the new sun and moon trailer is here
we finally see the middle stage evolutions and
megas are back

Revealing a certain snobbiness in its personality, Dartrix cares a great deal about its appearance, grooming its feathers in every spare moment. In truth, it’s also a bit of a birdbrain, with a tendency to bungle things up. Once it makes a mistake, it sometimes gets into a desperate struggle to gloss over the situation and ends up making a bigger mess than ever.

At times, this Pokémon feels so bothered by its dirty or ruffled feathers that it can’t focus on battle. When it loses its focus, it sometimes even retires from the battle on the spot! It’s up to each Trainer to help Dartrix overcome this troublesome stage. If this Pokémon is with a Trainer who helps it through, its strength will grow hugely!

The ugliest starters ever. Even worst than gen 5.

Here's the Jap trailer. Don't know why they didn't reveal Mega Evolution coming back.

okay well you can talk shit about that non-rape clown starter

I honestly didn't want them to come back.

They never remove battle mechanics user, they only remove fun content between games. Don't expect the new super move stuff to ever leave also.

I guess this basically confirms the leaks are real.

Ok, the last one is a stretch.
Although if it wasn't for a fact Owlsassin/Pennywise/etc were proven to be fake Dartrix and Torracat both have motifs that fit the "fake" evos. Throwing knives and powerful fire projectiles.

I wonder if the "shares a secret with Rockruff" thing is true, and the final stage is different in Sun/Moon? But again, the leaks we all want were proven to be fake.

Maybe thematically they're right but little bits of the art don't mesh quite right with the evolutions we just saw
Like Torracat's forehead, the red fur is definitely growing up, I'd expect a continuation of that in some way that isn't at all present in the leak
Or Torracat's tail which is mostly black now compared to the leak which has very even alternating black and red rings

Also Dartrix
feathers -> darts -> arrows is a reasonable progression but the archer leak doesn't quite capture any of the suit/bowtie/bartender/host club kinda motif
Honestly at this point I'd half expect the final evolution to have a monocle or a tophat or some gayass shit like that

Brionne's idk the hair just doesn't look right

tl;dr leaks are close but not real I think

Well I'm losing what little hope I didn't realize I had for Sun and Moon.

I saw it coming but I was still hoping it'd be a one-time thing.

Why is this shit in the anime? Who thought it was a good idea to add it to the games?

Why are these starters so terrible? I thought they were finally improving designs with gen6 (despite the games being awful) just to go back to shit.

BECAUSE THEY ARE BANNED

pokemon-sunmoon.com/en-us/new-pokemon-global-link-features/

I came to this thread imminently after I heard about this.
I hated building teams around viable mega pokemon and now it is fucking gone.

And now I remembered there were a lot of shitty pokemon made strong using megas. Now they will forever remain shitty.
They won't get final stage because they already got their full potential in Megas, but now you are banned to use their final stage.
It makes me hate megas and Pokemon even more.

Goodbye Mawile.

That's only for the first season of championship battles. You'll see megamom again.

wew

>tfw have to wait until December to actually play it

Seriously? I've been waiting for this since Brown and now TPP could infect it?
whatever, I'm a sucker for Gen 2 tilesets and romhacks

Was that fucking Zapmolcuno or some shit?

Thought it was fire/dark? Still disappointing for another fire type starter to be bipedal though

Fire/Fighting/Dark

Never ever unless those Ultra Beasts break those conventions by being actual boss monsters instead of glorified legendaries.

No.
Alola forms are cheap ass recolors and the actual new mons that were revealed look like shit.

Holy shit that's so simple yet brilliant.
Give the player 20 models, then adjust the 3 major colors (clothes primary, clothes secondary, and skin).

Kind of surprised that hardly anyone has tried anything aside from boy character vs. girl character and maybe the one you don't pick gets a cameo in any of these fangames

Rank your favorite starters:
Gen III > Gen VII > Gen _I_ > Gen VI > Gen IV > Gen II > Gen V

Kanto > Hoenn > **Johto > Unova > Kalos > Sinnoh > Alola

Protean's definitely still better by miles, but I might try to use it in ranked just to be a special snowflake. If only that cheesy J-rock song would play whenever you sent it out.

3 > 2 > 5 > 7 > 1 > 4 > 6

So they're confirmed a girl?
Thank god.
Now I can go back to jerking it to her with peace of mind.

(you)

All of them

1>3>4>2>5>6>7

pokemon is shit
go play a weel rpg you nerds

So the file size of Sun/Moon were announced and its 3.2GB. X/Y and OR/AS were 1.7-1.8GB. Considering that I wonder if that means there will be a bunch more content than both games, or if the increase is due to them having large models in the overworld compared to the semi-chibi models of Gen 6, though I doubt models alone would even account for even a gig of the file size. What do you all think? I'm asking mostly because when I found out ORAS's file size I was sorta worried, even though ORAS did have more content than XY, I felt.

Music files can take up a bit of space. too. Maybe there are more regions and region-unique tracks.

Like Kanto with remixed music as described in the leaks. One an only hope

We talking design or gameplay? Either way

II (except Chikorita) > VI > I > VII > V > III > IV

I'm predicting bloat. I wouldn't put it past them to release it in a horribly unoptimized state and there doesn't seem to be anything that would make it longer than any game before. And either like says or what's in the cartridge is uncompressed (including textures)

3>2>5>4>1>6
Don't really know if I'll try Gen 7.

Larger files don't necessarily that much longer to load where flashcarts are concerned; that issue is more noticeable on discs. Since cartridges are cheap these days there's less incentive to compress things like music, ruining their quality.

I missed this
I>II>IV>III>VI>V

Smugleaf is great but not great enough to redeem the other two starters. Every other gen worst starters were not nearly as bad as Tepig and Oshawott.

They're probably either Unovabortions or Kalosfags.

True it won't matter if it's just uncompressed audio and shit like that. What I'm saying is it's likely to just be bloat of some kind and not an indication that there would be any more content that what we've had in previous games.

Why not? 3DS piracy is a thing, you have nothing to lose

jesus christ the pokemon tit has been turned inside out to infinity by now
this is so shit
how is the animated series still alive

you're supposed to indicate you're being ironic when you make a poe's law post

too obvious m8, now I have to post how not baited I am thanks alot

why is she bald?

Those are her weird hair things from the official art.
Artist probably just didn't color them in.

Are you retarded or baiting?

If the game goes by those features and don't add bullshit like changing established typings or moves, and avoid flooding the dialogues with memes, especially TPP memes like the helix/bird shit, it would be a wonderful romhack.

The only optimization would be during battles, anyhow, and that has yet to be seen I think.

Dawnfags, everybody

No, my autistic little friend, you are the cancer. Unless you're talking about competitive viability then I don't see why anyone would think it matters. The games are so easy now you can do unevolved, no faint solo runs with minimal planning.

Been playing since a year after Red/Blue's NA release, matey. Unova is the best though.

I fucking hope so

Why is Dawn so lewd?

nice
still would build my team around gardevoir

Mother
FUCKER

The only reason I cared about Pokemon was the designs, the gameplay is, was, and always will be irredeemable shit.

If it makes you feel better the leak says he's the dark type of fighter.

inb4 all the qt grills are Ultra Beasts

How does it feel to be a giant faggot?

You can't unless she's in the Alola dex. Though Scarf Gardewhore would be a good set, or even a standard Calm Mind set. Her Fairy typing really helps with keeping her alive due to how many stupid resistances it has, and of course immunity from Dragon.

2:02 mark
no alolan butterfree

Two episodes in one week?

I imagine the ban is so people can get used to the new guys before they meld the old and new meta games together. ORAS had a few tournaments with just ORAS pokes (No XY).

IMO, (while you can't predict the meta) raise up things that help Gardevoir.
Baton Passers (or just something that can buff itself if you don't mind using a slot for Psych Up), Quick Guard (for Scizor Bullet Punch), maybe a fire type. Basically, get Hyper Voice Pixilate and some Speed + Speial Attack boosts and you're laughing.

Both weren't really animated that much, it was mostly stills and panning shots, so it was probably easier to produce.

The ban is so the main new feature, Z Moves, take the center stage, not Megas. Also Gardevoir could not be in the Alola dex.

Speaking of, how many Pokemon for S/M have been shown off so far compared to the same time in 2013 before XY released?

Not as many I feel, but don't forget with other footage we've worked out what the non-new Pokemon in the Alola dex might be.

It's probably because after the last worlds they realized megas were a bad idea because every fucking team used the same 3.

I know Giovanni was the most nostalgia pandering iconic villain of the series, but it makes me wonder if he'll make an appearance in Sun & Moon- like they're reminding normalfags he exists.

Or maybe I'm reading too much into it. Would it be amazing if the Aether Foundation turned out to be Team Rocket? Is it a meme that gangsters would go to tropical islands like hawaii to hide-out?

Where is pokemon generations subbed?I want to watch it but fuck dubs.

I always wondered about this, if Pokemon had the same gameplay as a traditional RPG what would happen to the meta or fighting other people in general?

It doesn't have a Japanese voice track anywhere, you fucking retard.

Everything I've seen looks pretty damn good so far.

Tie between B/W and G/S/C

Team Magma and the new Team Skull, I think it was called

Not terrifically many Pokemon songs stick in my head but I remember liking a lot of B/W's tunes.

This nigga

This calls for elder memes.

underrated post

So why the fuck is there a dub only pokemon anime?

The point of generations is to flesh out the stories that didn't get much attention in the main sereis game. Giovanni's getting the focus now because they're going in order. Probably we'll get the first Hoenn episode next week.

Doubtful. The last Rocket member moved to Unova with the intention of reforming there but ended up becoming a family man instead.

We're getting Alolan Oak so we may as well get Alolan Giovanni.

The dub isn't terrible at least aside from that Elite 4 episode where, at least I'm hoping, the voice actors overacted for dramatic effect.

Demo got leaked, faggots.

From the footage shown, there's really big, open areas, and as they're all in 3D, that'd be a fair chunk of space. Music isn't going to take it up by more than 1.5gb, but from the Amie and PokeSnap, there's a chance there'll be a lot more ways to play the game, as in not battling.

Also, they said that they'd actually cut down the models from XY/ORAS, as they had way too many polygons. This is designed to run smoothly on a 3v3 or 1v5, even on O3DS/2DS.

Source?

Looks like Pr. Burnet is returning in S&M, Jap trailer spoiled it while the UK trailer zooms in more on the Ultra Beasts leaving out the name.

Are you sure, there is plenty of normalfags watching the first series due to the fact Pokemon GO was the hip thing for a while.

Don't remind me. My sister thinks she's into Pokemon because she's played Gale of Darkness, plays GO, and subsequently watched the first series over on Netflix.

I bet you $10 she's not going to give a shit about Pokemon after the Pokemon Go fad dies out

You mean like it has already?

Huh, it happened sooner than I thought it would.
Still doesn't change the fact that user's sister isn't a true fan.

It only happened as soon as it did because of Niantic shutting down third party Pokemon locators and removing the old tracker. This pushed away hardcore players and casuals have already gotten bored and moved on.

Well if they latched on because of GO and the original series being on Netflix, they won't stick around like the Naruto, Bleach, or SAO cancer. Hell the media are doing fear campaigns over GO and I fully expected them to go "Pikachu is da devul" again and scare off anyone who wasn't already a fan of the series before and was used to this shit.

I believe you mean Mozart

4≥5>6>3>2>1

Gen 3>Gen1>Gen2>>Gen4>Gen6>Gen5
Going by only the officially revealed first evolutions, i'd put Gen 7 below 5
Going by the "Mallow leak" i'd put it equal to 4.
If the "Ballio leak" was real (i filed it pretty much immediately under "probably fake", like i do with any alleged leak) i'd put it as equal to Gen3. I really liked them. RobinHoot and HeelTiger arent big downgrades (the latter even being more like a sidegrade), but i'm really not feeling the design for the mermaid seal (the concept of it is perfectly fine), but shes definitely a step up from Brionne.

Look at the weather. No one expected Pokemon go to survive beyond the summer and now the summers gone and so has Pokemon Go.

Wasn't helped any that it was city fag central so if you weren't in an urban center you got fucked.

You are sorely underestimating how many people still play.

bump