Games for LSD?

Hey guys, I'm going to be dropping some acid before I do a stream after work today.

Which games would you guys suggest? I'm sure as shit not doing any horror games.

Here's some that I already have in mind:
Fallout 4
Deus Ex: Mankind Divided
Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix (emulator)
Assetto Corsa
Grand Theft Auto V
Overwatch
Battlefield 4
Insurgency
Portal 1&2
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Halo: Master Chief Collection (The only reason why I got an Xbone)

Additionally, I have a racing wheel and wired Xbox 360 controller, so I can absolutely do flight games and racing games.

Other urls found in this thread:

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml
erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?S1=2&S2=-1&C1=-1&Str=
erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?S1=239&S2=-1&C1=-1&Str=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Manhunt

also why the fuck would you play anything on acid? it sounds stupid

E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy, make sure to make a character with very low "mental balance" and to NEVER level that stat.

Have you ever done acid?

LSD Dream Emulator.

Or you can just play Jumping Flash.

no

Have you considered Shooting Yourself?

Have you considered not being an edgy little google?

I remember getting really good visuals playing FFXIII on acid when it first came out. Insane amounts of pretty, just don't pay attention to the plot. You could of course try the PS1 game LSD, it's pretty amusing on dose. Killer7 would also be pretty damn fun I'd imagine. Also if you have any unfinished or unpolished games with potentially interesting glitches; last time I tripped I was playing 7 Days to Die with a friend and it was right as they put in the new physics destruction engine, and we ran in to a building imploding on it's self. Super entertaining to just sit back and watch.

Honestly so long as you like the game or it has interesting graphics you should be good. Just be sure you have games for both an energized "I want to take on the world" mood and for a "okay, now I just want to lay back and be shown pretty shit" mood.

That google-wordfilter maymay is meant for the social networks, my nigger.

Battlefield is a good idea, its the on that Ive had the most fun with while tripping. Works very well together with music.
Bad Company 2 while listening to Theory of Machines by Ben Frost was almost too much, felt way too real.

Several of the ones that you mentioned are not intuitive enough, stick to things that are easy to control and doesnt break the gameflow with menus or plot.

How does it feel to do acid?
do you buy it from niggers on ghettos?

I actually bought it online.

Try rich white kids or burnt out white hippies… Or thug hippies, yes those are a thing.

i could barely fucking chat with with someone online when i was on mushrooms because words were waving around too much. i imagine the only thing that you could possibly play on acid is a walking simulator

Niggers are afraid of psychedelics, they'll only go as far as dissociatives such as pcp and ket.

Shrooms and Lsd and Dmt are white men drugs.

Single player Russian Roulette.

I could always watch some Neon Genesis Evangelion
Specifically End of Evangelion.

Then why do I have to go to South America to drink Iowaska? LSD however is absolutely a white man drug. Made by a white man for white men.

Jesus, what am I even typing anymore?

(checked)
I'd ask how but

I thought buying drugs online fucked you over nowdays.

But the most important question still stands, how does it feel?

Also, is Acid the best hallucinogenic out there?

Ayahuasca is from the Amazon isn't it?

I had to use [OPSEC] and paid with [OPSEC].

It feels amazing. It's more love than I've ever felt before, and things look absolutely beautiful. It also helped me a lot with anxiety and depression. It gave me a new perspective on life.

Shit list of games tbh, all of the games that i planned to play while triiping fell through as nothing felt right and if you only have a few tabs it's best if you don't waste them, find somewhere nice outside listen to music and explore some nature that you're familiar with and watch the movies Baraka and Samsara, it'll change your life.

erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd.shtml

DUDE

I'd argue it is. Certainly my favorite. You can't get anything stronger without it being too strong (Ketamine/DMT), and the only thing that puts you on the same level is Mushrooms but with Mushrooms you have the threat of a death trip (not dying, just a bad trip that involves ego death), acid tends to only be a bad trip if you're in a bad situation.

You're right, which means I was right the first time when I said South America.

pretty much

never tried acid but mushrooms makes you feel kinda sick at first then the feeling goes away and your brain starts going into different thought loops so you really have to plan out what you want to do even if its doing nothing before you take them otherwise you just lie down constantly being confused as to what you want to do instead of enjoying things as they come

TIS100 ;^)

don't

try Antichamber?

Shrooms > lsd imo, but everyone has a different opinion on the matter.

The puzzles are too hard…

There's no definitive best one, it depends on how you use it, who you are and what you want to get out of it. Sitting at home playing video games on acid is a very different thing to going to the jungle and doing ayahuasca with a shaman, or k-holing in a dark room. All three are worth trying.

Maybe when you're high they are.

I'd like to see a Battlefield LSD stream personally.

dude weed lmao

Virtua Tennis on the Dreamcast

DMT can be extracted from a lot of different things it just so happens that the amazon had a vine which is a maoi and a plant with high concentrations of dmt is close proximity.

And a dmt and ayahuasca trip are not really comparable anyway, one is a spiritual journey and the other straps you to a rocket ship and blasts you off into 4D hyperspace.

What should I call the stream so you guys can look for it at around 6-7pm GMT -7?

Nigger faggots r us

Nothing that breaks Twitch TOS you fucking nigger >:V

This.

Or Dwarf Fortress.

Maybe something like Low pH Gaming?

I got you, fam :^)

good luck i'm behind 7 proxies.

I've never played Dwarf Fortress.
Is it any good?

I hear the FBI has the best drugs

Just look at the interface. It takes external programs just to be able to play it.

Funny that you should mention that when they helped create/ supply some of the most potent forms of lsd, weed and heroin.

Oh, fuck that noise then.

Audiosurf, considering music is great when you're tripping. Depending on how much you did, you might not even want to play games though. If it gets intense just lay down and listen to some music with your eyes closed. Enjoy the visuals. I'm speaking from mushroom experience though, haven't done LSD in ages.

I'll be doing what is about a 120ug hit

go back to cuckchan

Fuck off nigger

just go back to cuckchan u scum

What's cuckchan about this thread?

Probably just a newfag trying to shitpost. This kiddo probably doesn't even remember why Holla Forums was made.

Noby Noby Boy? Rez? Tron 2.0?

Oh my god I fucking love Tron. Totally forgot about that game!

did u done the 9 ellevenz?

You should find a free spirited qt slut to trip with you, and then talk her into giving you sexual favors as her mind begins to melt. Guaranteed more fun than vidya, at least while you're still high.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™!
Ten (10) shekels have been deposited into your account!

only if you're such a fucking pussy that DMT makes you piss your pants, case in point these bitches right here:

kill yourself and stop wasting oxygen

Yeah because CTR definitely comes on Holla Forums and promotes LSD.

Post stream link so we can watch you die b/c you bought RC's and thought they were real acid.

Amnesia: The Dark Descent

Have you tried using a computer for complex tasks (let alone playing video games) on acid before?

The experience of me and my friends is that it's a fool's endeavour. Your basic ability to use the machine for even simple tasks is hindered considerably once you've come up. Making meaningful progress in any but the most simple games will be nearly impossible. By the time you hit the peak, you will be too distracted to continue or even care about the games.

By all means, give it a go, but don't get your hopes up, and have some music and pretty pictures (or videos) lined up that you can easily switch to when you realise your hubris.

so much this, it's pretty obvious OP has no idea what the fuck LSD even does and just made up a list of games he likes to play on dudeweedlmao.

something like vid related is much more lucy's style, or you know just play LSD: Dream Emulator on PSOne it's right there in the fucking name ffs filthy drug casuals

Kek, this is very true especially if you combine it with weed. Paying attention to movies/games can be near impossible. I've found with mushrooms, when you're tripping hard it's best to focus on the effects and visuals instead of the stuff around you. Only movie I managed to watch was Waking Life, which was a great experience. I was still coming up though. I usually end up having to lie down with music and just enjoy how the visuals change with each song.

All this is assuming, of course, that the acid you've got isn't shit.

Anyway, I guess you could throw Yume Nikki and Antichamber on that list.

You may also want to try downloading Electric Sheep.

I was able to manage it after doing it a few times, but the first time it was pretty much impossible.

I might also suggest adding Into the Void to that shortlist but maybe that's too cruel for a first-timer

I got my friends to watch Enter the Void when we were all on the comedown to 25i-nBome once. I forgot to warn them about the truck. And later, I forgot to warn them again about the truck.

One of my mates practically shat himself. Poor bastard.

I actually did REALLY well at BF4 and shooters when I was on DOC.
I did play some Payday 2 with buddies while on acid, though. That was a lot of fun. We had a proper LAN party going and everything.

I've got some very cute anime and shit that I could watch, or I could watch something that's already a mindfuck like Madoka or NGE.

Tried Space Dandy?

It's hilarious, parodies every other kind of anime/show, has sequences and shots that are visually spectacular (often to a psychedelic standard), has a terrific soundtrack, gets feels-y and metaphysical as it goes on, and is made by a bunch of the same people who did Cowboy Bebop.

I need to torrent that. Or is there a good place to stream it? OwO

Okay then.

If I remember correctly, you can stream it from KissAnime in a perfectly good quality. Sorry if that turns out to be wrong, but I'm pretty sure I'm remembering right.

Incidentally, the English dub was produced more-or-less alongside the Japanese version (and actually aired before it), and they're both pretty much equal in terms of the quality of the writing/voice-acting.

So you can watch it whichever way you prefer, without missing out on anything (although I suppose if you want to, you can watch one, then the other, to see how it's culturally translated).

I'm sorry this thread got steered into /a/ territory.

Thanks! And I wouldn't quite say it's off-topic. It's something fun to do while tripping.

dude lsd lmao

DUDE

LSD

LMAO

Are you doing this ironically?

It's off-topic. Did you make this thread to discuss fun things to do while tripping? That's a Holla Forums tier thread.

that's one of the few games I ever played on acid. The damage numbers freaked me out

lol that's a nice way of giving someone a bad trip and nightmares.

That game is fucked.

Subnautica might be fun

Ori and the blind forest hell any of the nice platformers like banjo would be good too.

Distance might also be cool

Samorost might be cool too.

You're a retard OP. What a waste of acid.

Bastion would be nice too.

Also this tbh if it's your first time you shouldn't waste it on something as trivial as vidgeogames.

If you, somehow, have access to an xbox fat and Panzer Dragoon Orta, I would heartily recommend that. That game was fucking wild, I gotta replay it again sometime.

link to stream pls. really wanna see this

Drugs are for the weak.

the fuck's that?

It's where you temporarily lose your self-identity.

I never understood that mindset. NGE is prett straightforward.

I don't know how much LSD differs from shrooms, but I've done shrooms a few times and while it was a fantastic experience each time, I gotta say: vidya sounds like a tremendous waste of LSD
Go outside and walk around and enjoy your delusional perception of the world around you.

Vidya is for escapism - so are drugs. Why would you want to escape from your escapism?

oh. like, you forget who you are?

more like losing the sense of self which is necessary to craft ones own individual thoughts into a coherent universe, as reality crumbles around ye and the fragility of the human mind is exposed and overwhelms ye

you're a fag OP the real world is much better for psychedelics

No, like you forget you. Like, as a concept.

cool

it is cool but can be quite horrific

people who cant handle it get rekt

That reminds me, the best case of "who am I" I've ever seen in fiction is in a old sci-fi book called Consider Phlebas. It only lasted a couple pages, but it was very descriptive. Almost makes me think the author had experience with this sort of thing.
The character was in a chair, but at times he was only aware that someone knew that someone was in a chair. He would have a thought and then wonder who just heard someone speak.

erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?S1=2&S2=-1&C1=-1&Str=
erowid.org/experiences/exp.cgi?S1=239&S2=-1&C1=-1&Str=
Here you can read some of the personal accounts of users. It's not always peaches and cream.

cool beans, i'll check it out, thanks

In my experience the smarter you are the better time you'll have and the more you'll be able to cope that is if you've read up on what to expect instead of going in blind at a bad time and place.

It really kills people with out of control ego's they can't handle all of their precious lies and identity that they so desperately cling to evaporate in front of them.

/thread