Trump will release the JFK files

Trump tweets, that he will go ahead and not postpone the release of the JFK files and release them.

Here is a Breitbart article on the matter:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/10/21/trump-previews-release-classified-jfk-files/

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/trump-indicates-he-will-make-files-on-kennedy-assassination-public-11091274
washingtonpost.com/local/trump-plans-to-release-of-jfk-assassination-documents-despite-concerns-from-federal-agencies/2017/10/21/d036cf36-b65d-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?pwa=true&utm_term=.ff5e7410ef0a
archive.is/vSBgU
twitter.com/WMRDC/status/881246042875998209
alexanderhiggins.com/title-28-usc-3002-section-15-the-united-states-is-a-corporation-and-not-a-government/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002
mega.nz/#F!w3ozSYhD!Ax4FdU0hb0DWCuovsODAiw
mega.nz/#!Ur4QEb4J!vmu2W1PhQROVbcVM3zforT1wA3ghhK5Z5-OUWoe2hGE
youtu.be/p1XGYahiipk
youtu.be/DZu0WhDlf-w
youtu.be/li8zHtuiSV8
youtu.be/NDxFRqSztdk
mega.nz/#!8mITGaDI!K_h395cQYtGXbAcuHzHjuIpzsCW4MdaLxGOsyjeH2KU
jfkhistory.com/jackie.html
radioaryan.com/2017/04/the-orthodox-nationalist-defending.html
archives.gov/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Here's another one

news.sky.com/story/trump-indicates-he-will-make-files-on-kennedy-assassination-public-11091274

A lone wolf did not kill JFK because they took 60 years to release the files.

Good, fuck the CIAniggers.

I'll bet $20 that there will be nothing interesting or new in them.

The more it pisses you off, the happier I am.

Another one:
washingtonpost.com/local/trump-plans-to-release-of-jfk-assassination-documents-despite-concerns-from-federal-agencies/2017/10/21/d036cf36-b65d-11e7-9e58-e6288544af98_story.html?pwa=true&utm_term=.ff5e7410ef0a

Either learn what logic is or go the fuck back to tumblr.

Reported for direct linking to kike sources and for reddit formatting.

kek funniest sentence I've read

The shills are fucking assmad about this

Either the documents just so happen to be missing or its just entirely black bars.

Pretty much. In addition to stuff being removed, destroyed, etc., there will probably be red herrings and psyops inserted.

When did they quit redacting and classifying documents this way?
I noticed after Kim Dot Coms fake dossier he released that was 'classified and redacted' incorrectly, the feds switched to the style used in Kim Dot Com (box with white fill, black outline 1.5px)

this so much

JFK was a piece of shit globalist. patriots killed him

Jews killed Kennedy, not Cia

You're going to die Jew

The fun thing about the holocaust is that it is going to happen.

Jude.

kek
Thank you, user. On every thread there is at least one of these faggots.

Die slow you fucking yid

I wonder how much this will implicate GHWB

Thank you President Trump. This is great news. I thought those files would never see the light of day but you pulled through and did what was right.

Glow in the dark bronies need to go back to fanfiction.net Shoo, shoo

Don't you mean it was a mossad and cia joint op?

He's the nigger who sent the national guard for kids who left school because niggers were in them.

Johnson most likely.
The two foremost political dynasties in USA will be arrested, along with their entire clans, for war crimes in 14 days.

GHWB was CIA and was in Dallas that day…

I'm sure this dirty kike was neck deep into it to.

Cry harder kike.

What a lazy fucking op.
Mods can you clean it up since the lazy nigger who made it is a failure.

Which is why they, along with their entire clan, will be arrested for war crimes.

Cry harder.

Oy Vey

Gee where have I heard this before

checked, have some oc

Fuck, Joe is such a creep

Okay moishe, it’s time for you to blow your fucking brains out.

This is true.

I mean Jews were the main culprits and it was motivated by Jewish interests

Press S to spit on CIA's grave.

>>>/gasyourself/

Assange releases
JFK releases
HollyWeird pedo shit going down

what a time to be alive

Kennedy refused to authorize the Bay of Pigs invasion.
When the CIA did it anyway he refused to provide air support.

This was the primary motive of the assassins.
They brought other groups into the plotting to muddy the waters, but the core of it was CIA.

Anyone who is unsure about the possibility of a second shooter on the "grassy knoll" should take a look at an aerial photo of Dealey Plaza. There is an excellent escape route from there.

Pizza gate was 10x worse than anything that could be released from these files and where are the krypto-kikes lined up against the wall at? Their was a solid month of xxdd once Sessions gets in office there will be imminent arrests threads, biggest blue balls of all time. What we got was total and absolute (((shutdown))) and kike-controlled media in full damage control.

lmfao Bernie has dual
TOP KEK

Judging by how you couldn't properly archive nor could you be bothered to have any substance in your op I'm going to go ahead and assume you're either a nigger or 4cuck wanker.

No, I just like to piss off faggots like you, that are butt hurt about it.

Leave a space between two sentences and you lose your mind.

"Faggots" who don't like BASED Israel?

Zero difference, one mask of many that the kikes wear to do evil.

I agree, but meaningful investigation into the exact mechanism of control has been uncovered and this could very well expose it for what it is.
Awan most definitely ran some shady shit - if prosecuted to the full extent of the law (along with Weiner, Huma, Lynch, Comey, etc all facing various prosecution) then a good portion of Congress is hit with fines and jail time for just the stuff done by Awan via signing his paychecks. Awan would not have been discovered if it weren't for Huma backing her emails up to another server, and Huma backing up emails to another server wouldn't have been uncovered if it weren't for pizza. Pizza would not have been uncovered if it weren't for Clinton storing her shit on another server than she was allowed. Improper security protocols would never have been discovered if Clinton hadn't allowed her SAP reading room to be destroyed in Benghazi.

These things take time. Everything is a progression of the previous version - CIA didn't get to running global blackmail rings by just killing Kennedy but it was a step and all the characters still alive know it well.

Every ashkenazi jew in in the world can become a citizen of Israel in almost no time at all. If you can prove you're a jew they'll accept you immediately under the Law of Return.

The Israeli state demands these people renounce other nationalities but does not require them to renounce citizenship. They make a clear distinction about which nation you must be loyal to: Israel.

Dual citizens don't even have dual loyalty. They've sworn singular loyalty to Israel.

You heard it here first, folks, JFK was an evil Globalist who hated Israel!

Glad we've finally got a BASED president like Trump in charge!

The Fuehrer doesn't know about Aliyah? Anyone with even an ounce of kike they can trace through their mother's line should do the right thing and start draining their coffers.

You've been hit by
You've been struck by
The Lord Kek

Can someone source this quote? "There's a plot to enslave…" Is it in the library of congress?

How many times has that yarmulke flipped today moshe?

Holy shit, try to be less obvious.

I listened to some not all, theres more stuff to watch out there that equal a few lifetimes in hours. Have to choose what to watch wisely. Do you have a webm of it?

Reported.

It’s a fake quote, dipshit. It needs to be expunged from our records.

Sorry, there's was so much glowing that i thought you were emanating too. It happens.

"Trump will release the JFK files"
No he won't, Trump is the deep state, he'll probably release the new improved CIA release of files, and everyone can carry on cheering the jew world order while pretending to be fashy and based.

Yep, reported.

I have some bad news, user.

All the t_d nigger memes should have clued you in

More like:

It was the Jews, user. Jesus Angleton was the CIA liaison to Mossad. The CIA isn't going to pull off a move like that independently. They knew they had the green light from the international Jewish banking-media-govt cabal.

I've seen you on other threads. Why are you so butt hurt all the time?

There's a lot more wrong with it than that. The "LBJ killed JFK" is the second most jewish narrative, outdone by only the official story.

There was some LBJ discussion yesterday - can't find the thread or post but that picture looks familiar.
I have a suspicion that LBJ and Bell Helicopter gets deleted but can't be certain.

LBJ did make a shit ton off the Vietnam war by Bell's exclusive contract. Also Oswald stayed at a family friends (of LBJ + Bell Helicopter) farm in the week leading up to Dallas.

yes i am aware most ruling sand-niggers are crypto-kikes like the house of saud. But most people are not aware of that.

If the average Aut-Righter read that, they'd think the Mossad's removal of JFK was a good thing, since he infringed on BASED Israel's nationalism and didn't do enough to PHYSICALLY REMOVE gentile commies, who are the real problem after all.

The fact that the Saudis are crypto-kikes doesn't change that they aren't really puppet masters of anything. It's just like when people claim naming Soros is naming the jew, even though Soros is simply a pawn of the Rothschilds with no real influence in the grand scheme of things.

Titanic was sunk by the Bauers to kill off large oceanic travel that could lead to global citizens before their time.
Can't have global citizens if you don't have a global monetary system.
something in there about the Lusitania and a bunch of Bauers dying
might as well unsage since it's all related just the sums of past actions to achieve an agenda effect future actions to further agenda

Everyone should have the right to refuse service or not allow attendance at a school, or whatever to someone based on anything. We shouldn't be forcing people to serve someone or allow them on their property if they don't want to.
As much as I've enjoyed JFK and all that I've read about him and heard him say, etc. I can't agree that niggers are equal, and I can't agree that they should be given the types of privilege that we have.
Segregation will always be the best route. It gives them something to strive for (potentially entering our community one day if they prove themselves), and it's easier for both parties just based on tribal nature of people regardless. Frankly, there's a long winded argument to be had here, and I'm not sure I'm up for it.
However, I'm going to be excited to see what comes of the release of the files.

The Jews have certain traits. The Jews are just a very aggressive and abrasive and obnoxious personality.

The Kennedy one. Of course the Nixon quote's real, he was jew-wise, even though Roger Stone tries to rewrite history and paint him as a good goy.

Nixon was a pretty bad ass anti- Jew missile. Then Watergate happened

You are schizophrenic. Reported.

JFK and LBJ were huge mistakes.

Had we ended up with Nixon in 1960, we likely would not have ended up with LBJ in 1964 therefore bypassing the immigration reform that led to our spic infestation

As long as I'm sitting in the chair, there's not going to be any Jew appointed to that court. [No Jew] can be right on the criminal-law issue.
Even Kissinger made mention of the disproportionate number of jews he had on staff.

Then ✡Watergate✡ happened, yes. And? Nixon did nothing wrong. If anyone in the ‘60s had done to the press and public what the nigger administration did, every single federal employee would have been executed for treason.

Perhaps without kike involvement white man would attain dominion over beasts as intended.

*facepalm* IM ON YOUR SIDE

Nixon was a Holla Forums primogen.

This is true. l forgot to include that had we not ended up with the endless gibs me dat train that LBJ would end up passing. The "Great Society" horseshit. And Medicare and Medicaid trainwrecks.

Wasn't Nixon threatening to re-open the jfk investigation?

Niggers started going from grateful to uppity when they started getting handouts rather than a backhand.

Not with 2008-tier cuckchan bullshit like that you’re not, you fucking faggot. And NO ONE SAID OTHERWISE, by the way.

Compared to what everyone else was doing, Watergate was nothing. But Nixon was an awful president.

He was thick as thieves with (((Kissinger))). Both had committed treason by sabotaging the Paris Peace Talks. This handed the presidency to Nixon but made him the tool of Kissinger, who prolonged Vietnam for another four years. This costs tens of thousands of our people, put us in debt, and made us look weak to the rest of the world.

Nixon also took us off the gold standard and turned the dollar into fiat currency. This was arguably worse than expanding the Vietnam war into Laos and Cambodia.

Finally Nixon opened up trade with China, which has been disastrous for us long term.

Guy is still alive, too. 94

Yeah, I was thinking about it like two days ago. Is his diet raw shekels

I know people are hoping to see him die but it would be all the sweeter to see him live and rot away in jail. Jews jail elderly natsoc officers, why not jail old jews?

I act read his books and they are pretty good
I'm not saying I like his kike actions when he was in the white house, but I give credit when credit is due

All the more reason to push for a war crime indictment.
Just the threat of doing it will likely create a simultaneous chilling effect on future war crimes read crimes against humanity and power vacuum while they struggle to kill all their underlings.
Kissinger and Soros are not the final bosses.

Hmmm…

Nixon did not take us off the Gold Standard. The Federal Reserve was established printing out fiat currency well before Nixon was in office. All he did was make it so you couldn't walk into a bank and get gold bars in exchange for cash.

Reported.

His books are on geo politics and are pretty well written. Also Kikebart - you retards are not happy with any news source besides prob the shitty stormer - what do you want me to do? To write an article and link to it? Fuck off

Kikebart is better than normal judenpresse like CNN or NBC, in my opinion.

We want you to archive the fucking link instead of giving those kikes click-shekels.

I don't do that. I think it's gay.

It's not "better", it's just kikes playing a slightly different side.

Because you think the "good jews" at Kikebart deserve the shekels, obviously.

I remember reading here that the peiple against the Federal Reserve were on the Titanic when it sank. All the people who were in favor of it (((miraculously))) cancelled their tickets a few weeks before it launched

shills out in full force this morning I see. Whats it like spending your weekend making a quarter a post on a anime imageboard?

So, what is better ?

To keep it relevant to this thread, media outlets that aren't controlled by the race of parasites – and "conceived" in the nation – that was behind the conspiracy to murder JFK.

Truth is bunch of hired guns who were brought in by Prescott Bush and other rogue CIA agents fucked up the assassination so bad, most of them missed, so fucker from the sewage drain had to shoot him up close.
They also had to modify the body while LBJ was being sworn in because it didnt match the story they wanted. That happened on Air Force 2. Yes theres a second decoy presidential plane nobody talks about that is usually used to confuse people.
Idiots forgot to switch bodies so second body used for that procedure got "lost" along with presidents body while being transported to the hospital. Eventually it showed up but there was this situation where they had police chasing after ambulances.(facepalm)
Also the police man killed supposedly by Oswald was the second body(JD Tippit). Resemblance is so fucking striking.

I would be interested to know what those outlets are. I wouldn't be surprised if you think, that the Jews control the weather. And don't say the Shitty Stormer- their articles are absolute shit

Well, they expected at least one in the crash.

hello shariah blue. reddit is to the left

yup, pretty mainstream

Just screech out "da joooos", you know you want to, kike.

Is that you, chaim? The others may promise you a quick death but I won't.

the fact that you are an idiot doesn't make me a Jew lmfao

best part is there were eyewitnesses who described many of the gunmen, they were protected by cubans and set up small 3 man crews in all the buildings near that library
a lot of the same people were also caught during Watergate scandal
years later they were mostly are killed off(died under strange cirumstances)
we even known almost all their names

all*

One of the reasons why JFK files in full were not released and won't be released until 20 years later prob in full is because some of the involved are occupying seats of power as we speak. Some names now will be dropped, but none of involved that are still alive

since they were hired guns, even documents probably wont prove much even if names come up

GLOBAL REPORTED.
Holy mother of christ, you fucking yids are all going to get a single bullet between the eyes. We are not you. We are not subhumans. We do not gain pleasure from torture. Dispassionate, clinical action. Nothing will stop it.

Just FYI a global report is less effective than pissing off a balcony.

Wasn't there alot of talk about that rat nosed Ted Cruz's family being involved?

zzz
Its literally nothing, No damning evidence will come out. The deep state won't sabotage itself willingly

If anyone's looking for some leads to start digging with, Kentucky Fried Movie had a small skit on this particular subject back in 1977.

Well shit, looks like the video got fucked up. Well, the audio is the most important bit.

>>>/gaschamber/

It could be. Look at what else is in the news. The Israel boycott ban thing is one of the examples. I can see it now. Mossad did it but anyone who speaks up against israel is sued.

Will things get better once him, Soros, Rothschilds, and other old kikes die? Or will it just be a new face? the fact we still have the same old kikes makes me think the new ones aren't up to the task

For those who missed this subtle redpill:
archive.is/vSBgU - cornell law

(15) “United States” means—
(A) a Federal corporation;
(B) an agency, department, commission, board, or other entity of the United States; or
(C) an instrumentality of the United States.

There'll be new faces but they'll be even more incompetent than who is left over. I would go into detail as to why but some things are better left unsaid. Never interrupt your enemy when they're making a mistake. Etc.

And saved. Well said user.

I think I can imagine most of your arguments as to why. I hope this is not wishful thinking, because current kikes are almost a parody villain already. I can't imagine e.g., Alex Soros being nearly as good of a strategist and that's just one example.

You're a kike alright.

Uhh I think you mean George Herbert Walker Bush not his dad.
The body switch and usage of Tippet's corpse is credited to David Lifton and his book Best Evidence

During the last election a picture appeared of Cruz daddy in NOLA along with Oswald during the infamous fair play for Cuba scene that LHO was involved in and briefly was interviewed on TV regarding his involvement and views on Cuba. Was huge "evidence" in the Warren investigation.

S

Oh boy I can't wait for all the (((redacted))) in these docs

(check)
Noice.

Wayne Madsen was the main source of that, wasn't he? Now he's claiming to have a source from Trump Tower who says that Trump fucked Yael.

twitter.com/WMRDC/status/881246042875998209

Who's that faggot?

Nothing of interest will be in the files released.

Anything pointing to the jews was either never put down on paper in the first place, or was destroyed years ago. No documents pointing to the jews still exist, if they ever did at all.

That would not surprise me although I really dont know the source.
The only reason I really know about it is because I was in the 4th grade when he was killed and have spent decades trying to figure out who and how and the fair play for Cuba is a very well known incident in the whole Oswald scenario

Not to mention, Nixon signed desegregation. By the time of his resignation, he was clearly redpilled on Jews, but he doesn't seem to have had the intention nor the balls to truly fight for White America.

So this is why Hollywood kikes made a Titanic movie.

God damn fuck it all
alexanderhiggins.com/title-28-usc-3002-section-15-the-united-states-is-a-corporation-and-not-a-government/
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/28/3002

Just dropping by to shill a BBC documentary I saw years ago called Who Was Lee Harvey Oswald?. Should be up on jewtube somewhere.

Gives a pretty good overview of the guy and his generally weird behavior.

Putin is the cryo-frozen sperm son of the last programmed Russian assassin, Oswald.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did.

There you go.

So did Hitler with the Reichsmark.

If Nixon hadn't ended Bretton Woods when he did, all of America's gold reserves (and then some) would've been plundered by her creditors. Thanks to Nixon they were stuck with nothing but pieces of paper while America retained its physically tangible wealth.
He rescued the US from the brink of economic ruin.

I know this is old but whatever. I'm not familiar with this part - can someone explain?

he's gonna get killed

Taiwain are the remnants of the Chinese nationalists who opposed the kike plant Mao's yiddish takeover of China. Le based chinks, i.e the non-commie, pro-ethnostate ones.

It's kind of a shame they're so ignorant of their own history. Probably the least knowledgable people I've ever met. Ask 5 people about something and you'll get 5 different answers. Most of them despise Mao and the communists, but at the same time they learn about thd nazis being these bad guys. In reality, before WW2 broke out, Hitler provided aid and training to the republic of China to fight the communists. But nobody learns that part. I've spent a lot of time in Taiwan and it blows my mind how uneducated they are on history.

Is that why their computer hardware is decent compared to the Chinese shit?

Pizza was worse but it was also sold to the public in a deliberately skewed way so that no one would believe it. Mass amounts of people already believe there was massive coverup and black ops tier shit involved in the JFK assassination. It will be much easier to raise public interest and rile them with something they are already saturated with, and a "conspiracy theory" that has been so heavily memed in pop culture, ironically or not, that JFK was an inside job, it's much easier to sell to normies and get them to pay attention to it because they are already highly familiar with it and belief in such things is already mainstream and doesn't make you a fringe faggot it you speak of it publicly, which is all most normalfags care about.

Getting people to look at proof of horrible shit their leaders and idols are doing right now is difficult because they don't want to see it. The only problem I see could be lack of significant reaction due to media downplaying, and just the fact that so many people already believe JFK got ((assassinated)) it may come as too little of a surprise unless super specific shit gets dropped, which is unlikely. Unfortunately the truly juice details with important specifics like [spoilers] names [/spoilers] will probably still be redacted to prevent an actual shock reaction from the public.

Bumping, this is being slid

What is it with the "links" thing? Do you morons not realize that the board doesn't allow links and therefore you'd have to copy and paste into your browser, so there's no referrer header passed?
It can't be that you're concerned about ads since you're running Ad Nauseum or Ublock Origin anyways. Besides, it's just as much effort to open your own archive tab and drop it in if you like.
Sage for offtopic rant.

Except there isn't any double spacing in his post at all?

EXACTLY THIS
and it makes me sad

at least the fucking link breaking autism is long past

Pretty much, the Taiwanese still have a sense of pride in what they do, while their mainland cousins have been reduced to a dog eating slave race more concerned with immediate survival than legacy.

Was thinking about this, and what if Trump knows this, and he's dropped it on them at the perfect time - the deepstate faggets are running around like mad trying to cover their tracks with regards Vegas, pedogate, muh Russia et cetera..
Then Trump turns around and orders them to dump the JFK files. These files are probably enormous, I wouldn't be surprised if there's tens of thousands of pages that they now need to read & [REDACTED]. Just a theory, but very well timed..

The EEE is the best laptop ever. I don't care how slow it is. It baffles me that the thing is so underappreciated.

The driver shot kennedy

It looks like a gun, but was the driver shooting? Maybe he heard the shots ring out so he took out his gun to protect Kennedy.

The exit wound is out the back of Kennedy's head, and Jackie immediately started to flee out the back of the car, which is not standard for those situations, ducking down and letting the driver race off is. The driver also slowed down right before the shot.

JFK Files

JFK Files.zip 57.2 MB
mega.nz/#!Ur4QEb4J!vmu2W1PhQROVbcVM3zforT1wA3ghhK5Z5-OUWoe2hGE

Checked
See

The shot came from in front. You can see where it entered

it's not always the jews

The better bet would be they scrubbed the files clean of incriminating evidence.

The Knights of Malta were deeply involved in the JFK assassination. Lee Iacocca, a Knight of Malta, is one of the few JFK conspirators still alive, and living free in California (see his dox in /dox/).

Eyewitness Report of Gunshots From Grassy Knoll
youtu.be/p1XGYahiipk

JFK Zapruder Frames #186 #207
youtu.be/DZu0WhDlf-w

The Zapruder Film Stabilized
youtu.be/li8zHtuiSV8

Video Shows Kennedy's Secret Service Ordered to Stand Down
youtu.be/NDxFRqSztdk

literally a meme

A smart jew never pulls the trigger himself.

It will either be nothing of interest, or nothing real.

I'm putting my money on the latter, because this is just too prime an opportunity to engage in some propagandizing.

Well, that's interesting. Sure doesn't look like a rear-entry.

Chinks =/= Jews
Almost everything bad is jews.

Always found it interesting how he was able to repay that car industry loan early. Laundry mostly likely.

JFK Files DOWNLOAD

JFK Files zip 57.5 MB
mega.nz/#!8mITGaDI!K_h395cQYtGXbAcuHzHjuIpzsCW4MdaLxGOsyjeH2KU

bumping

If anyone has this in a torrent, I will seed them. I will also upload them to IPFS.

You wanna know what's also interesting? That picture is suspiciously crisp and modern. I'm pretty sure though that none of that is the unreleased JFK files due the 26th, whatever was "leaked" prior is not what is going to be disclosed this week.

The pizza thing is slowly leaking into the public consciousness, and there have been a lot of arrests too. The fact that practically every news outlet in the USA published a bunch of articles right away against it, that weird incident at that Rothschild pizza place, and so on will ensure that the public will remember. Also of note was that the term 'fake news' which I am guessing was concocted by the best psychologists sitting on ass was grabbed and turned around, that's fucking hilarious.

These things take time, just relax.

what's his name (that guy who claimed he dun it and gave a deathbed interview) said they used a .218 Bee in a handgun

very rare

GUYS HOLY SHIT I JUST FOUND SOMETHING OUT
REMEMBER THE TIME PERIOD BETWEEN THE ECLIPSE AND 9/23 BEING 33 DAYS??
WELL THATS THE SAME TIME PERIOD FROM 9/23 TO THE FINAL RELEASE OF THE JFK FILES!!

Actually by accident I just found out it was the National Inquirer.

Jackie crawled onto the back of the car and retrieved a large part of his head then crawled back in.

James Files claimed he took the headshot with a Remington Fireball. He claimed he worked for the (((Chicago Syndicate))) Ruby also worked for the syndicate. Files said that the orders "came from above the Mafia". His story is a little shaky. Claims that Johnny Roselli was another shooter. Roselli was a major and well known member of the syndicate. Why would they risk putting a famous gangster on the hit team?

Only a retard would believe that a woman would climb onto the back of a moving vehicle when being fired upon to retrieve a piece of gore.

to retrieve a piece of gore.

Well lets see what history has to say about it oh Einstein.

jfkhistory.com/jackie.html

Now who Is the fucking retard?

JFK shat the bed on that one. NEVER tell the jews you're on to them. Let it be a pleasant surprise early one morning while they're still wiping the sleep-gunk from their beards.

Bump

first, the presidents brain is missing

next up, the files have been scrubbed.

It's all just illusion. Even if something did get uncovered, what exactly will happen?

He never said those exact words, and the closest thing to those words are this infamous speech, which he gave some 2.5 years before getting killed.

Further more, he gave that speeh to a group of (((journalists))), reminding them of the important role of the free and independent media.

They subsequently turned around, and reported "his head seemed to move violently forward and to the right".

JOOS!!!

At best further solidification of distrust toward lying alphabet agencies.

bump

This is quite strange there was a new JFK thread I posted this picture and made another post about the Altgens photo that I posted here and now it has poofed.

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

prostores prentice pb turn sporting geoff clutter involves digit asserts ide aim implication. patrick crab possess italian rebate toons annoying shuttle ages orgasms daughter regimen 89 sitemap oscommerce orbit.
hunter suppliers european solving densities buffers undoubtedly ernie composers snooker creative 39 intelligent object events honour lincolnshire.
phs rationale nutrients mexico incubus middot rivals advice.
parliamentary continental binds ignition versace francis dsm deficit mile grenada preschool noaa now menace. nickel firing professionalism naming beaver dying satellite decker onion encompasses lynch poetic carlson goddess parkway berg.
montenegro msi appeal gourmet consistency villas georgetown grasp recruited fingerprint chen msc bakery tot examinations. tues allegiance bat pissed aspect planner tehran og scientists cn raymond onwards logic marital deposition globalization.
selective poker seminar valve ecc homes resistant seeks postfix usc pillow deviant mound. boob cite hire ipswich ntp said gdp.
toward questions disaster interoperability diaz tia.
grade ignorant heterogeneous gerard enum stepping squeeze 36 scalability salomon broad 40 tor pioneers halogen misleading gloria.
pembroke tsp tactic penguin replacements beloved saab moment emma stroller exponential gov madison. adrenaline frau grinding formatting doom gears earnest file cigarettes cbd 66 nrc.
kilometres sweeping secular vegetable margin miracles tbh.

This one is the older one of the two, and the files in OP is a trap.

nevermind I'm retarded

We should totally ignore the gun the driver aimed right when Kennedy is shot though, right?

Exactly. Always deceiving, always confusing, always twisting - the reality. Always. Always.

And this is why they made Deep Impact Movie, this is why they made Schindler's List, this is why they made Jurassic Park, this is why they made Interstellar, this is why they made Saving Private Ryan…

His father was a Hitler sympathizer/antisemite that accused the kike,
FDR of sabotaging his first born son's(Joe jr who Joe sr. planned on being the president)mission that killed him during WW2. Also JFK was close with Benjamin Freidman. The video is relevant to the kike that blamed the Germans for funding the Bolsheviks.

So China was the first to throw out the "jews". I'm guessing they will be the big prize in WWIII.

China wasn't the first to throw out the Jews. China got uppity a few times during the opium wars but were quickly pacified. Jews have had a huge behind the scenes presence in China for at least 300 years. They(Jews)can't overtly influence things in China because they don't look like Chinks. In Europe they at least didn't look completely alien.

My mistake. It looks like the Khazar Theory is invalid according to David Duke.

They're just sandniggers.

They are sandniggers mixed with Western and Easten Europeans. So they are going to have high IQ's and have a trace of the creativity/ingenuity that they siphoned off of European genetics.

Zuckerberg tried to get aid from China to name his son. It will take a lot more centuries to cleanse the sandnigger out.

According to Duke, but others still defend it.
radioaryan.com/2017/04/the-orthodox-nationalist-defending.html

We ALL need to work together on this

Breakdown Format should go like this if it's in the typical FOIA version but un-redacted.
When it comes to each sub-section each 'dedicated user' takes a certain number of .docs >Say me, 1-250
When going through them use "GIMP" or "Photoshop" as image editors to make info-graphics as pr00fs but in addition copy/paste the URL onto the info-graphic, so that there is NO WAY to shill against it, like pic related from the most recent past FOIA dump.
We need all 3, Infinity, 4chan, & Reddit to work on this…it will only take a few hours that way. If we all follow the same format, it will be done correctly.

Example

Okay, today is the day.

Where and when?

We need files, files on JFK!

christians

How much longer?

Should have predicted it with that get user. Should be a few more hours. After Trump has his morning coffee shit and evades a few assassination attempts from the crooked CIA.

Trump uses both a private security detail along with the public secret service one. He has the compete with one another or spy on each other. Back when that dead CIA agent with a silencer was found in Trump Tower it really proved that guards suspect one another really pays off.

Make Boardgames Fun Again

Replying to myself because I just noticed this card in the Trump game ad seemed quite familiar. We've all see the Trump illuminati card, but notice the diamond shape background from his game. Pure coincidence?

lol good find

The text reading "Have a nice day" to conclude the threat is also intriguing. A very Trump-esque way to end an insult.

I guess the archives are going to appear here. We will have to refresh to see when they actually turn the shit loose, they need one final nod from Trump before the dam flood gates open
archives.gov/

Those files were released on the 23rd.