A Trump boom?

thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2016/11/22/a-trump-boom/
Michael Roberts 11/22

Other urls found in this thread:

wsws.org/en/articles/2004/02/gpan-f16.html
web.archive.org/web/20150415080450/http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/15892/1/MPRA_paper_15892.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

typical bourg

Michael Roberts is based bruv

that pic is begging for a stirner edit of some kind

krugmans assessment about how little the privatized infrastructure projects Trump will do for growth is correct tho

that trump will do, will do little for growth*

Why are you posting so many pictures of butts at articles reassuring rich people their system isn't headed on a hell train to volcanoesville

You'll never be rich, so I don't see the point of posting it, let alone so many asses

Thank you anyways. Some of these are nice.

Michael Roberts is a Marxist and his blog is literally called thenextrecession

It's basically saying Trump may or may not slightly delay the inevitable.

It's like shitting really hard, this is one massive shit we're talking, and it just isn't coming out, and your asshole is bleeding, and it starts coming out just from the sheer pressure and you're in tremendous pain and you're just saying things might be looking good compared to a giant log of shit stuck in your ass.

Capitalism in this metaphor is the 911 sized shit you're eventually going to be taken to the ambulance for.

Trump success is just that, empty.

If Bush's own policy lead to the 08 collapse. Trump? I am literally as optimistic about the future as I am interested in that blog

Are you on PCP?

when has krugman ever been right

What analogy would you prefer I used for slight improvement of movement that overall won't stop painful catastrophe

I don't give a fuck about the shitty fucking economy just keep PAWG posting

Something involving cars please

The car is breaking down, and Trump may add a little coolant to keep the engine from exploding for half a mile. Maybe.

When have Austrians? As far as I can tell the only economist who accurately predicted the recession was Steve Keen and the Post Keynesian school.

Why is this picture of SpongeBob associated with getting a boner

That's weird, me and my family changed our finances 6 months ahead of time because I pay attention to austrians and all the signals were there.

The only problem with austrians is they predict it so early and often that no one listens.

The marxists still had those weirdos beat: wsws.org/en/articles/2004/02/gpan-f16.html

I fail to see your point

The point is that literally every major economic school of thought had at least one or more person from within their ranks predict the housing bubble, but they don't lack the perspective to hoist this up as proof of their inerrant predictive power. Shit, there are Georgists who predicted the housing crisis, but they have the good sense to not make the kind of self-unaware sweeping claims that Austrianoids do: web.archive.org/web/20150415080450/http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/15892/1/MPRA_paper_15892.pdf

Steven Keen was talking about it in the early 2000's and the Marxist were talking about it just after.

i wish.
I hope I can get some mxe tho. Dissacotiatives kick ass

The economy is going to crash again and Trump is going to blamed for it.

Beautiful.

So? Do you think Greenspan is an austrian?

No, I'm just shitting on the models that assume the market is in equilibrium Austrians and Neoclassicist use.

You're shitting on something outside of this discussion than. I'm not sure you know what an austrian is.

Yeah, I shouldn't of included Austrians in that. Didn't Hayek at one point use equilibrium models, and didn't Mises think the market tended towards equilibrium though?

Any cappies believe in the (unfounded) equilibrium hypothesis

Austrians don't, I was being dishonest. Hayek was a neoclassicist before an Austrian.

Then again Austrians do believe in a "natural rate of interest", which is premised on equilibrium concepts.