Marburg-chan is online

archive.fo/lCZ6U

A bit of trivia: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marburg_virus#Biological_weapon

Other urls found in this thread:

scientificamerican.com/article/virus-genes-human-genome/
en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Burg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's airborne?

We can only hope so far, it's quite fresh.

2 deaths currently, how many can we hope for before the bleeding heart whites stop it?

I love you Marburg-senpai!

go get those niggers, Mama-Marburg!

GOOD LUCK MARUBURUGU ONEE-CHAN!

I LOVE YOU MARUBURUGU ONEE-CHAN!

Good luck, Marburg-sama!

Can't wait for imouto's first epidemic.

Warning: l-lewd

Btw daily reminder.

Pandemics aside Love has been always within us.

scientificamerican.com/article/virus-genes-human-genome/

they grow up so fast.

TAKE MY ENERGY MARBURG-CHAN
bleed the niggers out

If it's airborne then we are effed. Can Marburg survive the cold temp?

Without western medical intervention africans would be vastly decimated by now.

Just let them die already…

She sure can , she's a big gal

Kek bless you Marburg-chan
We really need more of this

MOAR!

4U

IT GETS EVEN BETTER , SHE HAS BEEN EXTENSIVELY WEAPONIZED AND IS AIRBORNE AND CAN SURVIVE A WIDE RANGE OF CLIMES

So we can't live our dreams in Ice Age. That's a shame.

i want to tug on her virus loopy things and tell her she's my favorite onee-san.

Will she be the one? Marburg? I like the name, it sounds wholesome. I love you Marburg!

She kill everyone except the gifted ones.

Who says?

Ask her.

I live in the german city of Marburg.
Sadly it has become a leftist shithole, like all major cities.

She says

Nah , our mountaintop ice retreats will be the wellspring of the coming 10000 year Reich
Marburg-chan will do what she does best , namely wipe out niggers shitskins and general untermench filth.
Those of us in the lonely cold high will fare just fine

lmao, I didn't even see the third nigger, because she blended in with the trashcan.

GERMANY YES.

Someone should start taking pictures of fake altars dedicated to Marburg-chan and post it on African forums.

Fake altars?
Won't get anywhere with that attitude.

How long could this take to cultivate?

Into a happening, I mean.

I could add Marburg-Sama to my Ebola-Chan altar.
user, you've been here long enough to see the effects of meme magic. There's nothing fake about this shit.

user, I…

BUT THAT'S FORBIDDEN LOVE!

What diseased meat did they eat or animal did the niggers fuck this time? Africa is a plague.

Bats.

Central (back in the 90s at least) and (probably now) the rest of Africa believes in voodoo / pagan magics that dictate if you like a woman you hunt for a bat, cook the bats heart, eat it, then throw the corpse at the woman of your affections.
its been 20-25 years, either they throw the cooked heart or eat the heart and throw the bat

Not even surprised anymore

So romantic.

I mean, it's a gesture - not mere muh dik - and helps spread Muh bug so I can live with it.

Dubs confirm lewd is rude.

What's wrong in these pics? I just see regular niggers

Mar(((BURG)))

I fucking hope this takes off and Europe closes their borders forever to help "prevent spreading" the virus.

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Burg

BORDERS CLOSED

Yeah I hope that too, BUT… I also hope a rapefugeeswelcome-fag lets one in so that he/she can infect to others nigger shit skins.

I LOVE YOU, MARBURG-CHAN
THANK YOU, MARBURG-CHAN
GOOD LUCK, MARBURG-CHAN

I'd rather have a comfy little hidden castle instead.

I found an easy way to redpill normies and lefties. Everyone is familiar with Ebola. Have them realize what Europe will look like if Ebola 2.0 spreads and all of those nogs in less than sanitary refugee camps and on the streets catch it.

You can't redpill retards.

You can try. Do you know any people that are democrats but you swear there's a conservative deep down inside of them? That's where I started. Showed a co-worker population projections for the next century and talked to him about low European birth rates vs migrant birth rates. The next day I overheard him talking to other people about it. That's how it starts.

Just in time for a new Haloween season. Good luck Marburg onee chan.

I can't fucking type today

No.

Marburg-chan cleanse the land

Ara-burg?

She looks like a lewd lady.

GOOD LUCK MARBURG-CHAN! CLEANSE THIS FILTHY WORLD

Yes, there is a "native" German strain that has been around since colonial days.

BLESSED BE THE LORD; WHO’LL BELIEVE ANY MESSAGE THAT THEY READ UPON A MESSAGE BOARD

not for long user. But an indiscriminate pandemic with an accompanying kill-off may be the alternative. TAKE MY ENERGY MARBURG-CHAN

she's a feisty lass

NIGOLA VIRUS
Ebola's revenge

(checked)
I hope it spreads to major cities like Paris, Brussel, London etc.

Psychosis and agression? It keeps getting better!

These poor people could use western medical aid, luckily Israel's pretty close. Zombie apocalypse when?

GIGGANIGGA

Well clearly the niggers are being blessed as they follow the nurgle path of mindless happiness while they do nothing

Bump for Llove!

Funmemetic fact:

Are we sure chimping out is an actual symptom and not a bias caused by only nigger test subjects?

did u draw those 3?

BLESS THEM WITH YOUR RAPTUROUS TOUCH MARBURG-CHAN

That manga is never going to happen I think, its been years since the last time I heard anything about it, you can't imagine my rage. So here's a Chen to give a good depiction of what it looks like. Why tease me with good art and a good story about Ebola-Chan?!

Also bamp for Mama-Marburg, == GO, MARBURG-SAMA, GO!!! ==

Either way, it helps ensure the spread.

Obtundation.

????

It roughly translates to "Bump this thread, Marburg-chan naow"

my favorite pepe

No but I should have.not confident enough to drawfag.

U U U U

BUMP 4 LOVE!

bump for Marburg-senpai!