archive.is/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LOL

We had this exact thread yesterday, template thread posting redditfag

JOHJ

>Recycled LOL
Don't do that.

What if instead we went back in time?

Surprisingly enough, applying CAD edits to non-CAD comics makes them worse.
But hey, I guess we need another shitposting general JEJ thread to quarantine all the idiots in.

This writer's on a completely different level.

:^)

They also took 'social justice warrior' as a literal meaning.

Love this.

Both Hitler and fucking Stalin fought for Social justice but only one of them is praised. Hint, it's the one that's no considered the "wrong" one in history. Modern commies are fucking awful.

Did you mean to quote OP?

Wow, we had this exact post yesterday. Template posting redditfag.

Eh.
It'd be better if you properly sized the text.

(you)

lel xD

the only bad part about this is that it took way too long for people to finally wake up and realize Hollywood hates you.

That's probably the only Rosianna comic that le epic 4-panel edit's worked for and even then the joke has more appreciable build-up as the full thing.

Not every comic needs to be pared down you goddamned autists.

Today is a good day

You posted this exact thing yesterday

A template post for a template thread, my dear downvoter.

ftfy

>expecting originality in a guffaw thread

HOH

It must have been small enough for >her body to use more energy digesting it

JUJ

Eating ice or frozen/cold foods will take a few nore calories on average because it needs to warm them up to bpdy tenperature

There any concrete evidence as to what's been happening? I've heard stories ranging from "Lowtax bought it" to "An Hiro fired every last mod".

I only recognized a single person in this, and I don’t even know his name; these people are really overestimating how important they are.

Someone post the Star Trek one, that never fails to make me mad.

I want this meme to end.

i need to make more comics

How is that guy being a try hard? Stop sucking OP's dick you stupid faggot.

i want to fuck the anime boy on stream and make u nerds watch

Faggot

Truly one of the best.

These threads have been a staple of Holla Forums. We need a circlejerk place where we can shitpost damn it!

martin sheens on fucking coke lol

implying I would be watching in the first place

The theater on my city is gonna make a FNAF thing.
In times like these I wish for the human extinction

Spanish speaking countries should not exist.

I love the information age. The undesirables auto-generate the purge list.

But social justice isn't justice
and political correctness isn't correct

I want to breed that bunny boy while he squirms and moans, pushing his tight bunny boy-pussy while I cream deep inside of his slutty rabbit ass.

Don't you have a football to kick ?

You're a man of great taste.

Jews Whedon's not even trying anymore. It's like he an Hollywood are just trying to spit on you at this point.

thanks

It's the details that matter.

Celebrities are the modern gods of normalfags.

I'm just impressed they pretty much stopped trying to hide the NWO shit from the public and come straight out and admit it

T-that second one though

Remember kiddos, if you don't vote for trump, you're basically voting against him.

But the method from the 50's that's also used in my country is way faster. This just wastes time.

Hm, maybe there's some other things the alien doesn't understand.

>(((Silverstein)))

WHAT

I was born in 92 and I was taught the olderst method
the fuck

also how does common core account for when the second number is bigger than the first and the result is negative?

Tell Scott Coffman to file a cease and desist. I bet he can afford the cash in his abundance of autismbucks to have whoever is in charge extradited to face trial.

I've learned the old math method, but I use the common core method much more often because I forgot my algorithms.

excuse me, user, I think you mean 'double-postitive'
never speak of this again or I'm calling the Thinkpol.

i need the rest of this

It ends with sex, user.

For a day, faggots remember about you, later you are forgotten for another 4 years

I once read that this comic had people pulling their hair out trying to determine what the joke was. Even calling the author to ask. In one of his anthology books he basically said that the joke was that cows make shitty tools. That's it

anyone got some schematics for a gas bomb? i could plant something when they are rehearsing.

Do you work there user? How fucked up is Rio 70?

Last time I went it was when they still showed up movies for autistic kids around 10am

They can't even get Foxy's ears to stand up straight.

are you okay user?
filenames is from when it was proven to be true

I know it's satire, but it's sad that some plebs actually believe that

up until 1:30 i thought it was a video talking about TPP or some shit.

but then its just another fucking americuck campaign add with paid people

god why can't america get nuked, fucking shithole cancer of the planet.

I thought common core was some retarded shit where the order of precedence in binary operators for maths changed for no reason
but it's just another way to do long division??
Who fucking cares there is literally no reason to every do calculations by hand anyway

I think Ancaps understand that you can give out complementary breadsticks as a marketing ploy to get people to buy food. Actually, it's a really capitalist concept.

The real reason we use this retarded common core thing is because of the stupid minorities. By slicing everything into tiny little bite-sized tasks they can finally comprehend basic addition and subtraction.

This, we have computers all around us, it's not worth it to spend the brainpower on everyday tasks.
And the scary thing is we're going to get more and more connected with these devices.

Honestly, who would want to learn the nu-ways/commoncuck ways of doing math? The "old" ways are 10x simpler.

LOL

lol

browsing and sharing my old junk

Quentin only needs love

holy shit

Pure coincidence.

I know these are kind of satirical but I'm bored.
I play my 3ds in public but I'm neither of the other 3 things in pic 2.

I actually don't give a shit about what people think of me, I wear comfy sweatpants and soft, cashmere shirts. As long as it's comfy I okay. I'm not a hypocrite that "doesn't care what other people think" yet wears what they think is "cool".

I know other shit than videogames, otherwise I wouldn't have a job or a degree.

I've had gfs before and I don't worship 2d

Also if jews were really trying to stop autists from breeding, wouldnt it be a public service because they're stopping autists from breeding''. These people would probably never get a mate in the first place.

I love how this character is probably one of the strongest female characters in years… yet she is written almost the opposite of how a "strong" female character is supposed to be.

And this comic will never fail to disgust me. What a sickening relationship.

Don't feel bad in admitting it user, some girls worship 2D too. Not all fantasies are set in reality, they're called fantasies for a reason.

shameful

This comic is pretty accurate, how do you expect furries to be satisfied with a human appearance if they don't even like how they look, to the point of creating a new identity entirely instead of improving themselves?

>you're just memorizing an algorithm, you're not actually understanding the math
Sorry but memorization is kind of a necessity of learning, so what is wrong with memorizing an algorithm?
Fuck the old math method was fucking quick and simple, but no lets teach kids to waste time by flipping the numbers, adding upwards to find the difference and then adding 4 new numbers together.
They also didn't go over in the video how kids are being taught to add a layer of abstraction by representing numbers in different digit places with different glyphs.
Example: ones are represented by X's, tens are represented by scratch marks, and hundreds represented by fucking boxes.

Arguing that memorizing an algorithm is bad is fucking retarded, like saying computers shouldn't use functions because that's just memorizing an algorithm.

this is from 2014

Another thing with the object based learning in place of number based learning is when they go into a field where you need to use numbers, like a fucking cashier job for example, they'll have the worst time learning to deal with those numbers because you can't visualize multiple objects in your head correctly, you can do it with numbers however, since the brain has an easier time visualizing those since they're numbers and actual individual objects as far as your brain is concerned.

As a dude with ADD, which makes object visualization on even half that scale impossible, it's even more important for me to learn number based visualization and addition/subtraction/multiply number tables in order to keep up on the college level.

And for the record, I recall that object based addition was used when I was literally 5 years old (using those two sided red and white chips) in order to introduce the concept of addition, subtraction and even muliplication, but we quickly moved onto numbers right after, which everyone picked up, and this program essentially is making this one introductory concept into the ENTIRE FUCKING PROGRAM.

THEY ARE LITERALLY BABYING TEENAGERS.

You don't recognize the generic joke about people taking forever in character creation? (Which is based on truth because plenty of people have that "problem")
And you're putting a blanket reason over why faggots make fursonas. One that's more of an assumption than anything.
The base reason is simply for autistic RP in the scope of their fetish and/or to make a stake in the "community" with a character of their own design.
Any sub-context around inadequacies would be isolated instances on a person to person basis

I'm tired, it's been a really long day for me, but I still had honest to god no idea what the fuck that little girl was talking about in the common core section of that webm. It was like gobbledegook, even as she spoke the entire "instructions" aloud while doing it. It might as well have been a fucking daemonic ritual for all I understood.

That is fucking retarded and the world that encourages it is one I wish to destroy. I'm deeply appreciative of the ending, where she did the math in a logical and sane manner to highlight the difference.

Dank souls 3 is pretty fun mate, you should play it sometime.

Is this supposed to be like a shitpostcalypse thread?

I graduated in 2010 and my youngest brother graduated in 2014, so I avoided Common Core while he only had 1 year of it. (I think, I don't remember if he was part of the grade they tested it on at our school.) We both learned math the "50s" way. If I saw "new math" and "new new math" being shown side by side with no context, I would have just assumed they were 2 of thousands of different ways Common Core teaches math.
Where the fuck was "new math" being taught before Common Core?

Not really, they all have the same general issue, in that they don't like their own identity and want to cover it with something else.

It's self-hatred, and this bull about furries apparently being really rich also ties into this, if they're rich enough to blow 2.5k on a fursuit and hundreds of dragon dildos, they're facing a crises that despite being technically successful in life, they don't really feel different or better then when they started.

If they're poor and make a fursona instead, they feel that they need to escape from their life and not deal with issues.

Furries are pathetic people who publicly out themselves as such. Someone who takes forever in character creation, which is often seen as the "self" in the game, they are also vain and self-centered.

You ask me to understand the truth, and I understand the truth. You can't hide from someone who's been deep enough in the gutter to know why people do what they do.

Every time I forget this comic it comes back to make me question my motivations in life, somehow.

Check the sticky.

The thing that amuses me about common core is that from my side of the ocean it just looks like a new bunch of algorithms, so arguments about "muh rote memorization" don't make it any better than the system it's replacing. The only difference is that these new algorithms are convoluted as all fuck and no kid can be expected to understand what they're doing.

Jesus Christ, I get calculating things the simple way in your head, hell, I do it all the time. Doing that on paper is beyond retarded though, since you can do regular addition so much faster.

Blind hiring just means people will all but demand that you come to the place of business or not hire you.

You're eliminating usage of the phone.

I'll take back my underselling of the issue, but I also know that there are people who make OCs purely for the reasons I mentioned.
You have to consider whether someone is making a fursona to represent themselves on the internet at large, or within the scope of a community.
This is probably a shitty way to explain it, but there's a difference between wearing a costume at a costume party and wearing it where ever you go.
Sadly I have no way of gauging statistics outside of people I know

Or they are a perfectionist, wanting to make a character they have to look at for the remainder of a game look just right, regardless of if it is a self insert or also often separate character that appeals to them.

It did get a chuckle from me.

It's ripped from pic related.

Spoiler: [spoiler]almost all of maths is representing physical concepts that are hard to understand and deal with with algorithms so of course you can't just 'get rid of' the algorithms, that's fucking stupid[\spoiler]

LOLi

I want to be a ghost so Lynne can abuse my ghost powers.

Nice spacing. Maybe you should go back to your gutter, Reddit.

I love Blade's art so much.

Nice

I wonder what it will take for this meme to end?

When you die, it'll end for you.
Thus, once we all die, it'll be the end of it.

This, of course.

That's a really weird urethra.

wew

LEL

Any tech company that used blind hiring would become mostly Asian and Indian. But that's not diverse enough for leftists.

no idea why the author has to cut every comic into 2 images

Here's the trick user it's a girl!

you think thats going to stop me?

You must be pretty blind to hire mostly whites. The cheapest and most loyal staffs are usually expats: asians in general. When I had white staff working below me I usually break a blood vessel or two trying to get them to work. Then again, I was in their shoes once and loved fooling around too so I know the dangers of hiring one very well.

archive.is/https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
Looking through the comments most of them are actually calling this video out. It's pretty funny seeing how afraid the pro-establishment liberals are becoming at the possibility of a Trump presidency.

What is even the message here?

fixed

Fucking finally.

WUZ

Just how low can this faggot get?

That's really good bait. I guess after all these years he must have mastered the art of getting people to discuss over his stuff.

Menstruation is mostly uterus membrane, not much blood in there.

One day some glorious motherfucker is going to go through that entire bath scene and edit the duck out of every frame.

He’s a liberal, so he supports men fellating shit-covered cocks NOT being executed, never mind children being pumped full of the incorrect sex hormone and fucked by adults.

Holy fuck, I laughed for hours.

This is a webcomic so I will assume that this all a big joke.

Now THIS is funny.

People who RP don't bark at their child's school teacher, nor do they teach their RP as a part of their child's homeschool curriculum.

Why, for god's sake, why am I not surprised?

Well of course you are, because
HOLY FUCKING SHIT MATH IS MADE UP ENTIRELY OUT OF ALGORITHMS
Seriously, have these faggots ever actually done high-level math?
Because it is literally "memorize this algorithm, then apply it," except with a million different algorithms to sort through.
Math is not hard because it's complex, it's hard because you need to memorize a ton of different algorithms and when to use them.

I've thinking about it, the common core subtraction method is absolutely retarded on paper. But it does have a point, this is how people who run small stores give you change. They count up. It's retarded in science, but it's relatable in real life. I guess that's what they're going for.

Learning how to do shit is necessary to be good at mathematics, but mathematics is most definitely not just a bunch of algorithms.

I mentioned this before, and maybe it's because I was skipping through the video, but I didn't notice Renner or Evans in that shit. Probably didn't drink the kool aid, if that's the case.

It's passable for small change, but what about when you're dealing with shit like digital commerce, where you don't even have something to physically count, or accounting for anything larger than a backwater business, where the money changing hands is in amounts too fuckhuge to count out?
Being able to work with raw numbers is an essential skill in the real world, and I don't see that shit being taught in common core.

Maybe if you want a career in mathematics, but if you're only there for the bare basics (i.e. what they're supposed to teach in compulsory schooling), it's formulas and algorithms.

So, not high-level math, then?

That's not even the dumbest part of it, either.
>We want them to understand what's going on behind that algorithm
So tell them to take a fucking Real Analysis course. You know, Real Analysis, that course that requires you to write out extensive proofs using mathematical lemmas and axioms to prove that Mathematics works the way you expect it to work? The typically junior-level college course that teaches you how Mathematics ticks? That one?
Nah, fuck that, let's just teach them to count change, that'll be good enough.

Point being, you can't learn math just by counting.
Also, there's bits and pieces of high-level math in the basics (Pythagorean Theorem, volume formulas, linear slopes, etc.), so it's not like you can get to a career in math if you don't know the formulas.

This too.
As far as my mathematical understanding goes, addition just werks, and I've passed a calculus class just fine.

honorable mention for not being completely unfunny
sometimes I miss talking shit about consoles since this generation is shit versus turds

XDDDD

I think you mean "people who only care about RP", right?
To which I ask, and?
You're not trying to tell me every furfag does those things or something like it are you? Because that would be disappointing.
See

Shit like this reminds me of one guy I met that said every single person who posts on image boards is terrible at games because they do so, and that no "professional" video game player has ever posted on one. Ever. That as well as may other amazingly idiotic statements. He was more or less projecting that he got blown the fuck out on (likely) 4chan for his stupidity.

>breed

But that's not how any of that works user!

You can't breed a boy but you can try really hard

Again with this nightmarish bullshit

Does it makeany sense in Iceland or whatever snowish hellhole this thing was published?
Do they really show this to little kids or is it just asome fucked up joke?

Fuck, I dug too deep.

Even all the loss edits ever made can't beat this classic.

Time to jack off!

This is embarrassing.

CUTE

I chuckled

Yeah, common core subtraction is dumb, but I've seen dumber. fuck my school district forever for teaching lattice multiplication

No, I mean someone who's entire life furshit. It's no longer RPing. The "acting" or "pretending" never stops. Their "roleplay" is on the same level Bruce Jenner.

Don't try to sell me this "not all furries" garbage, I'm not buying. There's a reason why everyone hates furries: They're self-centered, insufferable fucks who are obsessed with a shitty fetish. I don't really care about their varying levels of insanity because that who they all march under the same banner, so I'm going to treat them all the same.

pretty low effort garbage tbh fam

Let me fill that in
I know that isn't what you meant. You'll probably get what I was referring to now.

No point in a conversation beyond that though.

So what about people whose only furshit is a furry porn folder on a hard drive?

Thanks, doc.

But he can, and if the Secretary of Defense is being a bitch, he can just fucking fire him.

Get thee behind me Satan.

Actually hold on, there is something I want to point out.
You made the distinction of "someone who's entire life is furshit" and then went on with the "furries as a whole" thing. Which is it? Are you using the previous as your definition of "furry"? Because then we wouldn't even be in disagreement if you read any of my posts.

Tump dosmil dieciséis.

Nigger I fap to /kemono/, 2d, and 3d and have never ERPed or RPed in my life.

That comic is golden.

But what is wrong with it
If they aren't basing their lives around the fetish, what is the issue?

Humanity should not exist in general.

In libertine lingo "breeding" is fucking someone until your dick gets sore and you get peyronie's disease

If this is applied to a man it also involves you filling his ass with so much cum it actually looks more like an enema, rendering his belly bloated like a pregnant woman

I always liked how he made eyes by drawing a single horizontal line.

This one actually made me smile.

I'm saying that when you are at the point in your life where you are barking at people outside of your online fetish community, you are no longer role playing, you are delusional. You are only role playing as much as a tranny is role playing.That's what I mean. Someone who takes the costume off and stops acting is a role player. Furfags don't stop acting. The only acting they do is when they hide their furshit.

As far as the your previous post (the one I first replied to) goes, I was making the point that their fursona isn't simply role play.

Heh

Nedroid is damn good stuff.

C'mon! It looked like loss from the catalog.

I basically made the same joke.

ancap memes

I thought this was funny

wow

I loves these memes

Is everyone retarded? Even the guy who fucking made it?
The thing on the left and the saw thing look like cow udders, cows are significant because of their udders, it a base association, that's the shitty joke, that's it

Wrong, but still made me laugh anyway.
t. Holla Forums

is this satire

shoo

the jealous european said

Damn straight. They effortlessly (and humorously) discredit the fucking unworkable bullshit that is anarcho-anything.

I am not clever enough to do satire.

But I want to shitpost and replay Vanquish.

Hitler is a lolicon? Does this mean lolicon is not a degenerate activity?

You are too mentally defective to parse the existence of objective truth, thus your assessment of ‘wrong’ is fundamentally flawed. No one gives a fuck what you think.

t. man of unwarranted self importance

pol have never won a thread on leftypol

There's no need to be angry at me, user.

What the fuck is it about FNAF that attracts so many autists?

It brought in furries and children who watch yootoobers.

t. Holla Forums

didn't get to post this last thread

Why are you so salty about panel edits ?
Webcomics always have this tendency to go one panel too far because the author wants to show the ebin reaction shot and the sassy one liner.

We have always been at war with Eastasia.
America never lost a war.

Because it's not fucking CaD and shorter doesn't always equal better.

Well it works with most webcomics.
Although 4 panels sometimes isn't enough.

No, it doesn't work, that's the whole point. Those lazy edits are so hellbent on minimalism they always cut out some functional part of the joke. If you're going to edit shit on a LOL thread, put it some effort and add, or change. Removing is unfunny and only serves to prove a pretentious and usually wrong point.

There's plenty it works with but usually it's some pretentious thing like Questionable Content or the eponymous CaD where stripping it down to get to the point works best. With this it's kinda like removing panels from Garfield or Peanuts at random to get to the punchline faster and then expecting it to make sense, 'specially since the source comic's in a paper-funnies style reliant on context and build-up.

I'm salty because I care, user.

But Garfield works because it has so few panels.
Comic strips don't have the luxury of putting some retarded panel.

Usually has so few panels. Sunday strips can take up the page of a book in panels and still typically needs all of them to convey its story.

they're always so creative

Wew it's almost as if the end goal was to create a race of retard to serve some kind of middle eastern overlord.

I'm so glad I'm like one millionth jewish and my mother was an accountant and not a faggot she taught me how to math real good before the teachers fucked everything up

I don't even know how I subtract, I just do it in my head

Build up and subtletly isnt very common among weeaboos, is it?

Upon further research this makes even less sense; the word algorithm means a set of steps used to solve an equation, so unless you have nonsense math, you're never not going to learn an algorithm to solve math. The new way isn't any less of an algorithm, it's just an indirect way to learn the equation. The first method still makes the most sense because it takes the least steps to actually solve; you don't break down the tens into ones or the hundo into tens and then ones, it's just one number is too small, so you pull over from the next place over and then carry that over when you finish the problem; Circuit math in fact uses this fucking system, so if you don't learn it that way you're going to be in trouble if you learn anything with digital algorithms, which require an assload of carry over because 11 + 1 = 100

Subtlety is the things that get destroyed by most of the panels coming after the punchline.

breeding=more HIVs, no joke

Old Math is how you should do math on paper
Common Core is how you should do math in your head

If you do Common Core on paper, you're a retard

1960s

wat

I don't get either new math and common core.
The old way is just functional, it's how you make the operation in your head.
If you have 17 -8 you don't make 17 + 20 + 40 +70 + 8540 you just fucking make 17 - 8.

No goy, see you're just too confused by the old way.
You need to make (17+3)-(8+2)-(2+3) but with bubbles and squares instead of numbers. Then you must use the old way to verify your result because even we don't know if we're doing this the right way.

That's easy to say when you decide a punchline must occur in four panels.

Why is ASMR stuff full of autists ?

I don't know why you sperg out about muh 4 pannels.
Whoever says that is clearly retarded but I'm right when I say that they almost always go one or two pannels too far, regardless of the total length.

Shhhh. We need to make it easy enough for the niggers to make A's.

Alright, someone post it.

Found it myself

Did you just search for it on dead boards or something?

How else could I have found it? It's not like have these things saved. Ha ha!

We should really make a list of things that are considered racist

Stay safe.

The West is retarded. I mean, what else is there to say?

At least the material is still out there for the old methods so it's possible. Holy shit though, I'm going to be teaching my kids the old way and laugh in the teachers face every time they get detentions for doing math the wrong way.

Do you need more of an explanation of how to do the bpb? Or do you just mean you just need to practice it more till it becomes natural to do it in your head?

The "new" method is essentially the old method just explained in more detail.
You just suck at math m8.

the mind has a harder time with interpreting large quantities like that, even if it is the same thing as 50 being 50 1s; you can't visualize that amount, but you can visualize the number 5 0 if you were to put it to the terms 50 - 72.

But unless the method would dictate that you must write out every single 1 or 10 that is being borrowed, it's the exact same thing when you're doing a problem.

the condesnced comic is shit. Post the full one.

Practice. Habits are hard to break.

I used to hate that stupid rabbit shit but it's grown on me

lol

I got all the rest of them. There's a follow up and she has sex with the guy I think but I don't have it.

spacemind

Glad to see you can't rebuke it and you admit that you're a buncha shitheads who want to wallow in sorrow like a buncha beta bitches in heat.

You’ll be shot between the eyes and left to bleed into the gutter. No one gives a fuck what you think.

Reported.

the only ones I can actually recognize is Robert Downy Jr., Oprah, and Charlie Sheen. No clue who the
rest of those fuckwits are

Wew, democrats are fucking scrambling like cockroaches because they know Trump is gonna win, so they had to gather up some celebs to tell them to not vote for Trump. This is a pretty pathetic effort.
We have our lord Kek and the power of meme magic on our side. They have nothing.

Nice salvage job

I'm not spanish if that's what you're saying. I just, found it funny?

The "New Math" method is fundamentally a different way of borrowing, getting it is hit or miss and is dependent entirely on how it's explained to you she just so happens to explain it in the most convulated way possible. Generally "New Math" is taking a 1 from the top number and reducing that number by 1 instead of putting a 1 on the second row.

so how'd that debate go with IA? i guess you guys locked the thread so your side wouldn't excessively spam about how hard you won

There are many things wrong about webcomics but your inability to understand buildup is not one of them.

full color images are too damn large

sorry for it being so many posts

and finally done

gee user, thanks for this useless dump of pixelated penis garbage.

two nukes wasn't enough…

g-gomen

i need to draw more porn of your comic :^)

I appreciate your dump user :3

im so glad i dont trust my friends and their shit taste.

I feel like every one of these will just explode in your hands when you try to make them.

I feel like there is an intention in everything going horribly wrong. Like the crystals or spoon images.