Message from Codemonkey

>>>/sudo/6316

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/09/23/twitter-may-receive-formal-bid-shortly-suitors-said-to-include-salesforce-and-google.html
nextchan.org/v/
dic.pixiv.net/a/ロリ爆乳
twitter.com/4chan/status/779056333249142784
desuarchive.org/a/thread/147312715/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/147311192/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/147310826/
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/689709#p690302
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/675371#p675371
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mile_(film)
webm.land/media/oOn3.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

posting in sticky
fug :-D

thanks dad

That fucking face.

That's a fucked up looking bitch.

It looks like her chin imploded.

Hillary hates our Pepe that much

I've got bad news for you bud

Thanks, Hillary.

let em come. I have enough smug lolis from honey select to give hillary another coughing episode.

It's just some guys spamming Holla Forums, a board which has been dying for awhile anyway.

gas yourself

but who?

Who knew shitposting was so dangerous ;^)

Oh fugg.

WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

Like a video game, but a bad one like Dragon age 2.

I'm gonna need a little more to go off of, here. Librechan doesn't count, it's a rotting website with 3 users.

When the debates?

We gave to build a wall

Was I supposed to focus on her completely mediocre body instead?

GET IN THE BUNKER LADS

Only stupid frog posters love Donald Trump. No walls will protect you.

RED ALERT

RAISE SHIELDS, ARM PROTONS, PHASER BANKS READY

For you

Unless you are rich and live in a walled neighbourhood.

well alrighty then

THAT'S CLASSIC

ok

cnbc.com/2016/09/23/twitter-may-receive-formal-bid-shortly-suitors-said-to-include-salesforce-and-google.html

Google soon to own the Internet.

Who is attacking?
Hillary supporters?

Purely coincidence!

Don't these people have something better to do? Don't answer that, I already know the answer

Again? To whom?

Is this about that conspiracy theory of 4chads coming here if their site closes down?

You are not using that term correctly.

H8CHAN?! OH I THOUGH H8CHAN WAS DEAD

What was the deal with that anyway? What happened at halfchan?

Obviously we're up against doom era enemies that keep attacking after you're dead.

>>>Holla Forums6226230

Current memes say Lowtax or Vice Media but thus far I haven't seen anything concrete.

We were all 4chads, once.

Is this real?

Fifteen years ago they were talking about how in the far future everything might be controlled by one massive corporation, they would be implanting tracking chips in every person and how everything we see and hear would be controlled by brain technology.

Search engine, smart phones and google on steroids. The future is now.

Are you guys serious?

Such a lust for revenge… Who?!

sageing a sticky because it's what I do

That's just Jim shitposting but it would be an oddly fitting end for cuckchan, wouldn't it?

apparently they're getting a new master. the guy who runs somethingawful or some shit. haven't really dug into it though so don't know for sure.

Some fucker on the 4chan Twitter tweeted "I'm sorry.", then someone brought up something about Holla Forums shutting down. Someone posted a screencap of it in a thread a couple days back.

Technically anime is 3D because it has a time axis

What the fuck is wrong with her ass? Jesus Chirst

she don't do nudes

You know that SA is the birthplace of SJWism. They will finish off all the 'problematic' boards on 4cuck.

Also make with more lewd cosplay, chop chop boyo.

Get back in your hole.

I know she doesn't do nudes, that's my problem.

Well I'm glad she keeps it tasteful :^)

yes sir. right away sir.

it makes sense.

She has a pretty nice ass. Shame about the face though.

The tweet is all that happened, and people made a shit ton of assumptions and everyone had, or still has, a different theory of what it could mean.
When it also could mean fucking nothing.
The fact that the theories of Hiroshima firing all mods and Hiroshima giving all control to the mods existed at the same time should be sign enough that everyone is just making shit up for the most part.

Eventually we'll see if anything actually happens or not.

Also, IA and lowtax are probably getting off to any comment they see that believes their bullshit.

Her face is perfect

They know we have to co-ordinate ourselves to be able to control the meme magic.

The cowards
The fools

They're playing with things they do not even understand.

can't be everything for everyone

Someone post the image of that user going ballistic over the cosplayer's face

Her mouth annoys me to no end. What the fuck is that face she makes in every goddamn picture?

AND OF COURSE MARK KEEPS USING HER FOR STICKIES AFTER THAT ONE user RIGHTFULLY GOT MAD!

What a faggot.

You nerds don't stand a chance, we're taking over.

Holla Forums is now squid territory.

I just checked 4/pol/ and there's nothing about it shutting down

also it's of alarmingly higher quality than 8/pol/

I do more than masturbate to it.

one last set of 5

Kid territory.

I love calamari.

Yeah, "that one user"

What a gay.

What sort of attack is it?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Please go back to reddit

Holla Forums gets raided like this in a weekly basis, i don't see what's the problem here.

We're being gassed by the jews

I'd say at least twice a week

It wasn't me and even if it was I WOULD STILL BE IN THE RIGHT.

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING MOUTH. LOOK AT IT.

SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE JUST SMELLED HER OWN CYANIDE FART.

So, the tables have turned.

No, she looks like she just made you smell her cyanide fart.

PAYNE IN THE BUTT

Days ago they were saying they were just deleting the global rule #15. They didn't even knew what was going on.

What is this and why is it so disgusting?

You got me.

What was global rule 15

This is so clearly one of those paid pepe memes we've been hearing so much about lately.

a little girl with big tits shooped on

have a six year old animu girl

There is a pic of her without tons of make-up and where she is smiling a genuine smile and not that fucking mouth gape tooth showing smile?

bunker?
nextchan.org/v/

but we can shitpost just fine

If she showed some nipple, I'd forgive the horse face.

Wow, you've managed to find a girl with an even uglier face than the OP. Unless it's the same girl after being on the grill for a few minutes.

that's why it's a bunker, not a "go here right now".

Those good damn garglegaggle making our poor chan a target again! We should ban those goitergoblins forthwith. Down with the goobergombas!

Right. In this case it's an ugly hag for people with no taste with man face and man ass.

HIGH VELOCITY

KILLER
FUCKING
MEMES

Also, there are two possibilities out of this.

1. 4chan dies once and for all and they move to 7chan leading it to its inevitable death
2. Lowtax gets desperate, sells the site to another guy, who also won't be prepared to handle it, halfanons get desperate and they implore to m00t to return.

It will be delicious to see all of this burning.

>being this new
"All pony/brony threads, images, Flashes, and avatars belong on /mlp/."

Josh pls go.

Delete this.

Nice digits, brother

Oppai loli a cute.

Loli is so boring. 404, tits not found.

Isnt this a trap?

I wonder why?
Oh right

Don't be so sure.

More like "I'm an indecisive pencil dick."

dic.pixiv.net/a/ロリ爆乳

If there was a list of telltale signs, it would be ticking all of them:
1) Directly targets Clinton
2) High production value to a fault
3) White text on black background that has become people with teens-young adults since [as] took off
4) Driving, dubsteppy, electronic music

The pepe standing around and pointing at Clinton practically falling apart was when it was made most apparent, it's pretty obvious what you should be looking at without le ebin peppy maymay drawing attention to it in fucking CGI.

If it was made by a normal user it would probably be a rushed cartoon laughing or dancing or some shit rather than doing some here comes the airplane tier spoonfeeding.

Oppai loli is the worst. FUKKEN sage

He's obviously joking because of the rumors 4chan got sold to Vice, which is also probably a lie since Vice is full SJW and 4chan still has a shitty reputation.

sage negated :^)

ebin downboat maydee

best underwear

stay triggered, nigger

4/Holla Forums have gotten so much political notoriety recently that I almost wouldn't be surprised if someone bought it for the sole purpose of subverting it.

That they are.

Rashi the modern day Jewish sage here.

you're all going to hell and will be tortured for your anti semitism

That's right, fellow rabbi!

god says all furries will die a death of fire and brimstone

I am the king of Rabbis butbI am not a rabbi

citation needed

oh look, it's the annoying avatarfag from /2hu/.

DON'T FUCK THE RABBIT

RESIST GODS TEMPTATION

What if the rabbit fucks them? Have they sinned then?

buy you say?

rabbits have no soul

rabbits don't have a soul

He said rabbiT.

YURI BEZMENOV WAS RIGHT

My mind says no but my dick says yes.

Wait a minute, that loli!
IT'S PEPE

Stupid goyim, only dumb gooks and niggers like Lowtax do that! Trully Chaim master race steal it from crippled midgets, then feed the midget to pigs!

Same shit

same shit

t. Rabbi

There are like, five people on /2hu/. Pretty sure the other four can't be bothered.

ur 2hus r shit

hahahahahahahaha

ASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASDASD how can i shitpost now

Now that is …. something…. Even when the h-manga posted randomly are shit (no pun intended) I always feel obliged to go look up and read it.

is that actually supposed to be poop, or is this a segue into tentacles?

you wish you did

also why are you on Holla Forums?

I haven't been on much this week. Who's attacking us? Did the faGGots dig up something on some goons or corrupt jurnos? Did Holla Forums dig up something big on Clinton?

What a time to be alive.

based kekromancer

No idea, but it might be related to this.
Whatever it means.

le furry gooncuak faeic

you do know hillary's fursona is a dog and the roschilds have been doing furry parties for a long ass time.

In every stock photo I see of this man he's killing himself

(checked)
He's truly one of us.

I want to kiss Cirno's triangle

DON'T TOUCH MY WAIFU YOU FILTHY CASUAL

If he was one of us he'd do it right. Holding the gun like that is just going to shoot his face off

what

what the fuck is wrong with her mouth?

"if there was a video, there's no video"
Jews.

3D isn't difficult. I'm rendering a Gondola animation right now just dicking around in an old version of 3DSmax. I should pirate a new version because this shit is slow.

Autoshit is objectively inferior to Blender.

that fat fuck can barely afford his box wine and Ambien with all the alimony he pays. He's not buying anything.

Weren't there other chans planning to raid this chan pretending to be tumblr?

Is this the designated shitposting thread?

you know it bb

probably

Sorry Chen, we're having serious discussions in here.

Reminder that 4chan has been sold to Something Awful and that the FIFTH EXODUS is inbound.

But won’t the denim abrade the nipple?

Not if she takes it off.

Who cares, oppai loli belongs in the garbage.

They obviously wouldn't want to waste two people getting those pics.

is this NonSummerJack? if not, who is it? She's fine as hell

More like "I'm a pedophile and proud."

Yes

thought she looked familiar

SHE HAS A FUCKING HOLE IN HER MOUTH

how does it feel being a cuck? even if you call yourself right wing and hate niggers and jews, if you don't support the sexual liberation of men, you're a feminist SJW cuckold. that applies to everybody.

That's called her throat, user

He said lewd.

You're both retarded, learn to read

DESIGNATED
E
S
I
G
N
A
T
E
D

smh tbh fam

where's Mark

I thought Jim ran the hebe faggots off the site.

Nothing bad with pedophilia per se, but the child molestation that occurs in major part because of it is the problem here.

Sexual liberation needs to happen, because closemindedness breeds retardation, however there shouldn't be such a thing as normalization of child abuse, rather simply acceptance of pedophilia as a phenomenon that should be observed and controlled.

Awareness and ability to recognize a phenomenon is one of the first steps to conquering it. Ostracizing pedophiles for something they can't control will only make them hide it and eventually snap.

Did somebody say alimony?!

J U S T
U S T J
S T J U
T J U S

Is this about that Combetta shit? I do recall one article linked to an 8ch thread that dug up his incompetence and proof that he deleted those emails.

"merely pretending" is a goon and jewish tactic, Goons are the jews of the internet, which would make sense that the faggot who posted it would defend pedophiles or is a pedophile, is a goon kike.

Aren't east Asians like the flattest people on earth?

I notice Holla Forums hasn't talked about the fact that Lowtax the arch faggot bought 4chan yesterday. But I'm sure when he makes the planned announcement today it will change. Could also have something to do with the DDOS.

I'm going to need source on that doujin.

Trips

offbyone.jpg

Is SA even relevant nowadays?

Are we being DDOSed? I havent noticed

Unless you have a credible source on that, I'm calling bullshit. Stop taking Jim's twitter shitposts seriously.

There's zero confirmation that lowtax or anyone else bought halfchan. There's even less information out there that supports the claim the site was sold in the first place.
Ask me how I know you're not from around here.

ayyo monica keep up da good work w/ da site n shieet fam i appreciate it monica one time so ayyy git how we live u kno

Monica a shit. Brandy was better.

nigguh plz brandy hood rat status af fam pluz she put her triflin ass brotha on fukn kardashians n shieet nigguh, monica a classy hoe n monica u kno

Video, what video? Who said anything about children?

I got a feeling that this game will be somehow prophetic

Electronicoldmen

Warning. Warning.

Thanks, kike.

My dick would be harder if she had a penis.

I wish.

lel

kay

Chen a cute. CUTE!

Das rite!

Is it time brothers?

You are a man of taste and culture fam, don't let anyone tell you otherwise

Then what’s the point of wearing it?

wew lad

Checked

THE GOONS DID THIS

GAS THE GOONS, INTERNET WAR NOW

rude tbh fam

We certainly have a lot of candidates, although they could very easily be working in unison

Reminder.

And you even did it with shit art you fucking faggot

Yaia is the daughter all Draph lovers need.

>this tweet twitter.com/4chan/status/779056333249142784
What the fuck is going on?

I want this webm to die
I want everything about it to cease to exist
I want the creator to be quartered, drawn and shot
And most of all i want the faggot who thought i t was a good idea to post Epica music in this thread to be castrated for being such a fucking autist
How could they not see someone doing this i dont know, but fuck them

Your Appointment with SA will be finalized within the week, I've already discussed the matter with the moderator.

I take it he was agreeable?

For what purpose?

wew

Taking away Yotsuba is a fucking death sentence.

Oh yes, most certainly

All makes sense now. Haven't been to 4cuck since 1st exodus. Newfags being in info about collapse of 4cuck is hilarious.

desuarchive.org/a/thread/147312715/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/147311192/
desuarchive.org/a/thread/147310826/

WebM fucking sucks. I wish people would just embed Youtube videos.

Has he been paid?

Fuck all of you no-taste retards, non is fucking hot.

Good taste anons

fuck off nsa

It's gone full circle.

OH YES!
most certainly. When I mentioned that we could put him on the priority
list for Hot Pockets, he was so willing it was almost pathetic.

This incompetence… the rioting is intensifying to the point where we may not be able to contain it.

are you an idiot?

Why contain it? Let it spill over into the schools and churches, let the shitposts
pile up in the boards. In the end, they'll beg us to save them.

I knew hiro was fucking stupid but come on

When are we going to stop migrating for fucks sake

I've received reports of questions on /qa/. There's not enough hotpockets to go around, and the anons are starting to get desperate.

NOW
THIS IS WHERE WE MAKE OUR STAND

hilter dubs confirms

Sauce?

Of course they're desperate. They can smell their permabans, and the sound they'll make rattling their cage will serve as a warning to the rest.

A mass permaban wouldn't be a bad idea if everyone is leaving anyway
I think its time for everyone to spam gore on everyboard
Maybe it will drive out the newfags

I hope you're not underestimating the problem. Intelligence suggest they're behind the problems on Holla Forums.

Oh it just keeps getting better and better.

I really have no Idea. I tried lurking, but the mods are being as cryptic as ever. This shit feels just like GG did. Follow the op backlinks to the first thread.
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/689709#p690302
boards.4chan.org/qa/thread/675371#p675371

It would be nice to have more users, but fuck 4chan. I don't want any of them coming here.

Not only that, he's acting complacent. Here's some quotes from the Asian Jew.

You're the one who doesn't belong here, Dominon shitter.

Not sure what ya mean user. Who is here is here and anyone else could fuck off if they are censorship apologists. Not like anaons can specifically tell who has come from 4cuck. Though I'd appreciate it if the newfags would stop with their, "Is there a game where I can play as X" shit threads. And if other newfags would stop responding to such shit thread.

Happening music inbound.

A bunch of pretentious old men playing at running the world. But the world left
them behind long ago. We are the future.

Can codemonkey delete leftypol and ban them all while he's at it?
They're SA (something awful) goons and frequently raid other boards.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miracle_Mile_(film)

OLD MEN

We're not talking about driving off Plebbitors so gore isn't particularly the most effective tool here

Standard.

You overestimate the current cuckchan population

Obviously
Holla Forums is also a sinking ship, theres only so much space on the boat and the ship rats keep finding their way on board while at the same time eating holes through the wood

The solution is simple, abandon 4chan and turn it into reddit 2.0
If the faggots stay on the 4cuck ship, Holla Forums will sink slower making more time for a new ship to be found

We have other problems.

He's not even trying anymore is he? Damn, moot starts to seem like a good idea with this shit

What are you talking about? If the swarm is more numerous than us then we have no hope, and if the mods turn against us we'll have no choice but to repeat the exodus

_              //.|             //./|           //./| |          //./ /|. |        //./|/::/| |          _______________        □/ / // | |.          |        | |/.;;;;//.  | ||.         |  There is no doubt, this person is a heretic.        | | ;;;;;;//   | |||         |_        | |.;;;//    | |.||     ∧ ∧  |/ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄        | |//..    | | ||.    ( ・∀・)        | |/.     | |. ||    (    )           ワイワイ  ガヤガヤ ______.| |___//| ||__ / | | |__        | |   //  |. ̄∠/(__(__) /.|          ∧_∧ ∧_∧ ∧ ∧...∧_∧   (| |⌒/. ∧ ∧⊃イヤァァァ.     //|         (´-`;)(@・ )(;´∀)(( ・∀・).(⌒| |//(;´Д`)   ←Hiro  //  |        ∧∧ ∧ ∧  ∧_∧. ∧∧(    )  ̄| |/ (⊃ /  ⊂.⊃.   //   |       (∀・ )( ´,_ゝ)(   )(´∀`| | |.   | |    /   └─┘ //   /.      ∧_∧ ∧ ∧ ∧ ∧. ∧_∧(__)_)   | |  /         //   /       

I think you misunderstood
I meant spamming gore on 4cuck as a last fuck you to the cancerous faggots whom dwell there as well as their skype overlords

KEK?

If you're talking about 4chan, then you're talking about redditors. They're a huge portion of their userbase because of all the backwash from trump shilling on reddit.

Hiro also sells user data like the huge kike he is so fuck that

I dont see how a god of obscurity would ever be a problem

is user data worth anything if its been permabanned?

thanks codemonkey
honestly what loser wastes time disrupting shitposting.

Finally a good thread on Holla Forums

I take it back, he's not stupid. He's bat shit insane and retarded

That's like fucking with Vivian or Red user. That site is so pathetically cucked.

You seem lost.

Formed by memetic magic after the strike on 4chan. I have someone in place though.

Anyone see any of the new internet aristocrat videos?
He shits all over deivant art

Holy shit, I missed that part.

What does that even mean?

I don't watch internet aristocrat because I'm not retarded.

Our bio meme corpus is far in advance of theirs, as is our electronic sentience.
And their… ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they
refuse to consider.

The Kek project?

sure user, you're not retarded fucking faggot
his main problem is his yellow fever

Wow, that's like a real achievement.
It's not like people have been doing exactly that for years.

What the hell

Among other things – but I must admit that I have been somewhat disappointed in
the performance of the primary memes.

Deviantart has always been shit, low fruit.

He replied to this.

He spent a few years in the US getting an education, I refuse to believe that his English is this bad. It makes me sick. Such a deceitful man hiding behind some childish facade.

Absolutely amazing.

Apparently, Lowtax bought 4chan.
>>>Holla Forums6226230

He probably saw "there's a reason why nobody posts porn of her", then googled it to see results. I dunno, he's a dipshit.

user this isn't time for bait

As much as I like listening to Jim, this is probably him just baiting and Lowtax probably is too. I'd wait till there's more proof.

lurk moar

Good sources.

SNAFU

america must be destroyed

Those are contradictory terms

i normally would agree, but his last video virtually raped one of the people who bit it

are you the chosen one ?

So who is trying to shut what down?

SA goons are trying to kill le ebul imageboards.

the jews
everything

Your Waifu is shit and you should feel bad

Memes are dying out due to lack of saturation

Stop posting weebshit for a second a post OP's vagina. I hate her face. I need to see her vagina, right now! I will shame her with my stare and trigger all the feminist in the world.

POST HER LIPS!!!

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN

Holla Forums doesn't even use pepe that much, not after he became facebook frog.

He's an e-celeb pretending to be more than he is.
The only thing that differentiates him from other jewtubers is that he is not an extreme hugboxer like the rest of them.

Omae wa mou shindeiru

da recent bak n forth w/ it been crazy iz lyk ey time nigguhs take it back it gets juxed again

Let's let cuckchan in.

They deserve a chance to redeem themselves.

Jews?

Remember that one guy who got really upset from this face so Mark stickied it?

Well, they do believe it originated here, and people who use it probably referred them to this place

Holla Forums took Pepe back.

who gon get da plug pulled on em firs tho? hillary or image boards? das da real melon scratcha ryt ch'yea.

no, fuck off.

Their userbase has deteriorated to the point of no return I'm afraid.

cant really disagree with that
How many other jewtubers are like this?

I still have an animated .gif with it somewhere.

Fo sho mah nigga das what I'm talkin' 'bout

Good taste user

this doesn't count.

also it's full of e-celeb shitters.

Sorry, i'm not that pathetic yet

POST HER VAGINA!!!

I'M GOING TO JERK OFF TO IT SO FUCKING HARD!!!

the kraken must eat you

Your waifu is shit.

Alright kid.

It's treason then.

Very, very few. I'd be hard-pressed to give you names.
The only one that comes to mind would be Common Filth, although I heard some rumours about him getting tangled with some degenerates which made him omit them from his videos.

What a great idea. Let's get some new blood up in there.

user please

Don't worry, you'll hang with the rest of them.

At least my waifu isnt a hysterical bitch and used goods with a cuck faggot
also mine isnt shit and yours is

user i think you dont understand what you want

Well not really but feel free to fool yourself
Normalfags just think Hillary Clinton is insane instead of actually thinking its a neo-nazi frog.

Asuka is pure.

No, just no.

No it just means you have shit taste and are a shitskin person

Whatever you say, AmazingAthiest.

You are below average are you?

Fuck off.

Also

BRING BACK THE DICE!

I don't think you have any room to judge taste user.

no one wants in.

the levels of autism on this site are too high for 99.999% of the population.

LOL

Ok then, post her Urethra.

I don't know her name, tell me so I can google her smut and jerk off so I can remember her vag and not her face.

i'm thankin dis lowtax guy goin a lil 2 far tryna troll 8ch @ dis point tbh fam

Fuck the dice.
BRING BACK LATEX!

Best girl coming through.

Your dick is going to hurt from sticking the die inside your organ

You don't know real love.

Your taste is objectively shit user
saying "no you" isnt going to change it

You mean as bitchy, psychotic or used goods right?

I advocate for his judgement

Moot you are supposed to be dead

fuck off luggage lad

What this guy said.

Someones taste here is certainly objectively shit. Pro-tipIt's you

Oh please, best girl is Ramiel

L
O
L

How about you post your waifus you cowards

Yes user, just keep pretending that your shit taste isnt the problem here

Forgot my beautiful Asuka

step aside plebeians

Your waifu is shit moot, you know it, we know it. How about you accept the fact and lay down for a while

Meta threads tend to fall apart.

Those grapes must be pretty sour, huh?

Oh yes there is.

If you're a pedo, you're a danger to children, because if that's what you're attracted to, that's what you want to fuck. You need a visit to a mental hospital if you're a pedophile in order to prevent you from fucking up a kid's life.

And you admitted that they can't control it like normal people

as in

That's what the fucking medicine is for. You need help or if you feel nothing can, you need to eliminate yourself from the gene pool.

Asuka is a cumbag slut faggot

quit hitting on your mom, sicko

I could post my waifu but that doesn't change the fact that Asuka is one of the worst choices of waifus. Even cannon whores like Hasune Miku are a better option than mommy issues.

honk

Face it. Asuka will never be as pure as the Qubeley.

Gas yourself, degenerate horsefucking faggot.

Wife material

TOP HERESY

Don't you have a car to fuck?

how thinned skinned are you?
Or did i hit something personal?

Remove yourself from this world

Let's treat everyone so the only thing remaining is purity then

webm.land/media/oOn3.webm

Do NOT post lewds of Asuka

I see the shills are out in full force trying to deny that my waifu is the best, but it's not going to work.

It could be a big enough dice.

For you

At least wait for the overboard to come out, so we can distribute their shitposting evenly across the boards to minimize its effect

Its only horse fuckery if its not a reaction image

Is the car cute?

Kill yourself horse fucker.

Your waifu is shit man, instead of deluding yourself you should just accept the truth

Asuka is shit.

Just don't fuck the car of someone else.

Or maybe you think Asuka is pure and not the cumrag that she is

You are being more of a twat than the horsefucker. Think about that.

how can your waifu be best when Monsato is best girl?
also

It's horsefuckery regardless /pone/, you have a lot more options for reaction images and you decide to use one of those travesties

And Asuka is still a bitchy slut

Are you a newfag? Have you ever heard of IDs?
I'm not the same poster you faggot.

This is true. Eva units have proven to be quite efficient on their own.

wew, what a surprise.

well …if you insist

My apologies user, i mixed him up with shitskin lover

look at her hands

Anyone who likes Assuka is a Dobson in denial

Post more Ramu

user up there talked about inviting cuckchan over, but I guess someone got ahead of him

Asuka is the official, state-sanctioned girl of this board. All you horsefuckers, robot-fuckers, and misguided faggots need to go away. Asuka is here to stay; get used to it. Hopefully you'll one day see the light and that I was always right.

STOP
DELETE THIS

is she filled up with seman or is this how inflationist degenerates started?

Can you read

Assuka is Ass

Lum is Love.

yes

dam~your greedy…

I just lobbed a huge gunk of seman on the screen across your slutty Asuka
how does this make you feel?

This girl gets posted far more often and nobody catches any shit for doing it. You're way outta your league here, bud.

Asuka is a lowly harlot. She can only aspire to be the board sanctioned cumdump.

This ain't moots cuckchan anymore user. It isn't even cuckchan

Yes

That's Umaru. Your waifu isn't good even good enough to compete with that garbage.

Not with that attitude.

Stop.

Everyone knows Mark's waifu is Umaru.

Absolutely disgusting.
Respect your damn screen.

You know who else is an Asuka fag? Hiroyuki Nishimura.

user i dont know how to tell you this
But the horse fuckers have already drawn up doujins with the two mixed
they sicken me

I cleaned it up immediately

Feels good.

no

Twalot Sporgle

Pleb

She's pretty popular with jews isn't she?

Reisen II is worthless fam, nothing to do about that

Oh, I'm aware. You just don't have to add to the problem.

user I posted a ton of 2hus in the thread; it's combining it with ponyshit that's the problem.

Where the fuck is Mark?

The worse part is that it all focuses on one 2hu character in particular
its your waifu

There is literally nothing wrong with being a tripfag.

This

watching

This made me laugh more that it should have

Tripfags are quality posters and there is nothing wrong with having a lot of them. Namefags and avatarfags are acceptable as well.

If that's true than why are most tripfags jewish?

Tell me about Zelda, why does he wear the mask?

Jews are good people you anti-semite.

Alright I'll admit it, that made me chuckle a bit

To see the enemies health bar

why have you summoned melonpan the waifu killer.
do you want to kill all the waifu in this world ?

Tripfags and name fags are shit
Avatarfags are fine because they're still sort of anonymous

>Jews are good people oven fuel
FTFY

She saw the light. That's for sure. How can anyone call this pure?

And what does Mark own?

Isn't there only two tripfags in 4am? How can jews be a majority rather than be the entirety?

You sad failures of human beings. You're not even worth replying to anymore. The only replies you have for me are vulgar displays of your feral behavior, such as masturbating and cumming on your screens in an attempt to defile my waifu's image. It's not going to work, as you pathetic shut-in NEETs are only cumming on your computer screens, not the spirit of my beautiful waifu.

Mark won't even appear to defend his shit waifu, because deep in his heart he knows Asuka is superior. He settles for Umaru because he knows the angel that is Asuka would never accept a kike like him.

Asuka is the anti-jew
GLOBALIST ELITES FEAR ASUKA

A big ice cream cake to pig on when there are anons out there starving.

What a fucking slut
How can you even try to compare that to rumia?
Hell even the mechas are more pure than that whore

user, I am a horsefucker.

Also, the purple horse is extremely autistic which is why she gets posted.

Oh please, people like Manly Tears are what we should all strive to be like.

But it's true!

Reported to the ADL. You sicken me.

The change to rule 8 didn't change the thread at all, since there's still a handful of avatarfags.

Hey friend, looks like you accidenatly replaced all instanses of Rei with "Asuka". I guess that image glitch is back too, or maybe you have accidentally posted the wrong ones. Don't worry, I'll help you.

That's true. Only a true kike won't share a cake. He ate a whole cake by himself, and that's terrible.

Hiroyuki dun goofed. Kek.

Nah, you're wrong

I highly doubt that. I've only seen like 1-2 pics with her ever.

Asuka is a mixed blood mongrel. Jews love her.

But what about My love my love?
where does she stand in all of this?

You wouldn't give up so easily if you actually thought Asuka was worth defending. Deep down you know she's a shit.

A servant to Lum, obviously.

Then you must die

I would agree with you, but I know better than to trust the words of a horsefucker

He'll be the one who dies of diabetes though

It wasn't our cum that defiled your shit waifu.

I get the feeling Mark will be around to kike us forever.

Don't you know this is the exact sort of racism and persecution that has lead to the holocaust? I have personally reported you to the head mod who I personally know, I bet you didn't know he was Jewish. Enjoy your ban redneck.

We all die one day, mate.

You're right, I just gotta believe

Did you know that Jews hate tabasco sauce?
another reason we must rid of them.

I've just decided not to reply to these LOSERS who are trying to destroy my waifu's image with petty insults and vulgar behavior.

FUCK OFF
Shinji is a loser and Asuka would never let that happen if she weren't in a coma from saving the world.

Sorry user if i mistook her for patchouli

Indeed, but yours is the life that must burn out first for mankind to have at least a glimmer of hope for the future

Even after death, he still kikes

When will the demotards learn? You can't just take down a decentralized group

But it did happen. Your waifu ain't pure user

Now you get it.

Ayyyyyyyyyy

nigger please, this is why Misato is best girl

Patchouli isn't my waifu, but I feel bad for people that do.

That's a pretty weak comeback. You can't deny what happened.

Shinji destroyed your waifu with his watery seed. You know he skullfucks her through her cyclops hole too. Your waifu a degenerate mongrel slut.

Face it user
Your waifu will never be pure

I was wondering when this thread was gonna go to hell, thanks for the laughs faggots. And Asukafag needs to learn what a real best girl looks like, pic related

Why does Shinji look like a fucking spic?

What sort of cuck would want a filthy slut waifu like Asuka? Asukafags need to have some self respect.

I regret looking for my waifu
I made an account just so i could downvote the fuckers

The only joy i could take from this is that there are thousands of Asuka images
Eat shit dirty asuka fag

Holla Forums is being spammed by Goons right now, can't even make a new thread because of the fucking raid protection

I am genuinely scared of what Holla Forums looks like right now

Don't forget to remove the filters.

Now, now, user.
You know nothing about me except that I like a pretty princess.
Who is to say that you are not the cancer?

Where the fuck are you looking for pics so I don't bump into it by accident? Pony central or something?

Guys, lowtax bought 4chan

Expect another exodus soon

I'm sure the attacks are ((pure coincidence))

Did you mean Tetsuo?

Maybe he was a spic THE WHOLE TIME.

Only a degenerate would want Asscar. She takes Angel and spic dick on a regular basis. Not to mention how much she wanted Kaji's dick.

I don't know what the fuck is going on.

You're a horsefucker, I am not. It should be pretty clear

That's very blurry, user.

It's better to not see what cancerous communities do to good girls.

Holla Forums seems largely fine, considering the board has been under plenty of raiding anyway, but there does seem to be a sudden influx of posters on multiple boards saying Lowtax is too poor

Does Ramiel tastes like Blueberry or blue gatorade?

KEK
ASUKA FAGS BTFO
EAT SHIT FAGGOT

Something is fucking happening and there's supposed to be an announcement today

Ramiel a cute

No one knows. You'll have to lick her and find out.

How would I know she is just perfect waifu and cube.

No need to feel threatened.
After all, we've been together for so long now.

you don't understand, when I see Ramiel, I just want to get some ring pops or baby bottle pops.

I have not have any of these for 15 years now

Are you taking over from Asukafag now that he's been BTFO? Because your brand of faggotry is going to wear thin a lot quicker.

And Aryanne is the only acceptable pony

What are you on about? I am just stating facts. Or are all of you horsefuckers this delusional?

Shhh.
Just relax and let them work their magic.

I'm extremely bored, so maybe I should.

The only Asuka that matters

fug can someone tell me the name of the music?

She's an Asuka that actually has some quality to her.

this is why /mlpol/ failed.

You can't BTFO me or Asuka. I'm just done acknowledging your petty attempts at insulting my waifu.

ASUKA DID NOT LET SHINJI FUCK HER
END OF EVANGELION IS ALL A BUNCH OF PSYCHOS IN ORANGE JUICE DREAMING, NONE OF THAT SHIT HAPPENED
THAT JUST MAKES THE ARTIST AUTISTIC, NOT ASUKA
Go fuck yourselves, anti-Asuka shills. Your tactics aren't going to work. Asuka is an integral part of Holla Forums and I won't let you drive a wedge between the two.

Confirmed for proxyfagging

I had the feeling a horsefucker couldn't handle this without losing his mind and blabbering incoherently

But this is the only good Asuka, sir.

Really?

I'd keep fucking around with you, but I'd take a delusional Asuka-fag over a bunch of horsefuckers

it's like you're asking to get supplexed.

Why are you lying to yourself?

How the hell does anyone remember that.
Although it never really "failed," since most posters are still right-wing.

I'm not sure what you mean.

Real best girl coming through

Of course you don't with your head so far up your ass

There are so many things I want to forget.

the only good thing about eva are the eva fights

You realize that the tang made everybody one right? That doesn't mean that only Shinji fucked her, that means everyone fucked her.

Who is she Holla Forums?

The same could be said of any animu poster, really.
The only difference is that there are more people who prescribe to your own special brand of faggotry, thus normalizing it.

It's still as perfect as it always was.
Always cherish your memories, user.

This thread reminded me why we don't have meta threads anymore
Because they always attract a ton of attention-seeking fags seeking to shit it up.

Oh, we're doing this now? We still have a few days before the monthly thread.

why does the singer sound like she have downs syndrome?

If you compare anime and horsefuckery, you'll see that the former is way less cancerous than the latter. Your pathetic attempts at justifying your shit are not amusing. Hell, I've met way better horsefuckers than you, at least they had a glimmer of reason in their minds

That mean the project is working

Checked
Meta threads could only work if mods were especially hotpocketed on them and banned the attention seeking whores. Well I don't miss em that much anyway

I agree. All these attention whores need to leave. They're detracting from the real point of these threads: Getting Mark to acknowledge that there is an anti-Asuka shill brigade on this board trying to sew division among our ranks.

MARK I HAVE YOUR BACK, SO DON'T FEAR THE SHILLS

I'm not trying to justify anything.
Only point out that you lot are very hypocritical.

Meta threads wouldn't devolve into shit so much if Mark actually stayed to participate in the topic and fulfill the purpose of them. But instead he fucks off "to lunch" after he has his fill of attention whoring for an hour and the thread goes to shit while it remains stickied because there's nothing else to use it for.

But I'm not anti Asuka!

I also mean you, faggot.

Mark is a special kind of kike, what makes you think he even likes asuka

You're speaking on the basis that your community and what you praise isn't full of shit, so it's understandable you see it that way. However, reality is different, and your delusions are not shared with people outside your cancerous board

Meta Mondays were the worst

Not really much to talk about. No one really seems to have any idea what's going on.

I think what this thread really needs right now is furries

Believe what you will, mate.

You too. Leave your shit threads on /a/ and /2hu/.

Stay deluded horsefucker

You too.

Rikose is better when he isn't drawing ponies.

/a/ has basically become cuck central
I've been banned on 3 separate occasions for reasons that aren't stated in the rules
Generally along with the comment burn in hell "expletive" fag
I left 4cuck for this very reason and now that 8chans /a/ is now becoming 4cucks /a/ i'm thinking we might need to exodus again

the jew is done for

Whatever you say mate

Burn in hell, furfag.

trips confirm, horsefucker BTFO

Thats 1, two more to go

Dubs confirm the confirm

Not bad. For a cat.

that looks aweful

Two guys got away with dumping horse doujins and kemono touhou stuff. Better luck next time.

All you have to do is not be a fag.

isnt /a/ a no fun allowed board?

The rules are strict as fuck, but that's why there isn't as much faggotry there compared to here

REEEEEEEE
The worst part was that i posted a reaction image from one of those horse doujins, with the sentence "does anime horse count"
The post was there for 3 days until a volunteer came across it and banned me
It wasnt even explicit and it followed all of /a/'s rules at the time(not sure what they are at the time)

I even asked them what was wrong in my appeal which was denied

yes

i really dont see what i did wrong, this was over a year ago so i dont know how the rules have changed but "no furry" wasnt a rule back then

I got my posts removed on several occasions but never got banned.
You really needed to piss off head maido to get banned there.

yep

I posted a horse anime reaction image in an anime reaction image thread
It was back when there was only like 4 or 5 rules, I dont know when they got fucking 10, but it feels like cuckchan in there

i can get behind this

It might be now, as it should have been. Banning shit like that when there's a furry board specifically meant for your shit is hotpocketed, but I don't think it comes close to 4cuck moderation. I mean, for once the vol was right

Why the fuck does 4cuck have better rules than Holla Forums?
Did it suddenly become shit here or something?

Oh well, what can you do.
>>>/a/546171
The post I made is still around. I guess the tranny janny had a mood swing. I blame the HRT.

I got banned for saying King of the Hill is the best anime. It's not hard to get their knickers in a knit. They'll also nuke all of your posts. Hell, they even nuked the thread I posted it in. "No shitposting" is a vague rule that allows them to ban whatever they don't like.

I'm pretty sure one of the global rules was "all furry content belong on Holla Forums."
So that might be why.

Eeh.

Since this thread is dying I want to leave you all on this note. Notice how must of the people shilling against Asuka had a motive: they were ponyfags, /clang/fags, Toddposters, and a few were just misguided, but they are all malicious elements when it comes to this board. Asuka is a bulwark against these people. Never let your faith in best girl sway, because she is the only reason this board hasn't been overrun by these shills. Don't let them convince you otherwise. They will certainly try to convince you that Asuka isn't the most pure, elegant, wise waifu there has ever been, but reject their notions.

This is one thing I will never fucking stand behind. I can understand removing anime Hitler but I have seen post being removed because they linked to mal.

[lease tell me you dont agree with this

holy shit
i cant even post this on /a/

i fail to see the problem here.

I see no issue with your image fam. On the contrary, would be nice to find more of the sort

wish i could post it on /a/ without breaking any of their vague fucking rules

But this is on Holla Forums user
theres only 1 global rule
I was reference that the board owner for /a/ is a 4cuck mod

We shall take away their hugboxes

Some rules could be specified or even changed. A rule against furry/pony/3DPD content should calm things down so there is no need for a constant shitposting watch.

>>>Holla Forums

But user if they did that they wouldn't be able to ban for the slightest mot retarded reasons
Currently the rules for /a/ favour volunteers rather than having equality
anything can be tangentially related to politics, from race/religion or even fucking memes, which makes rules 9 retarded
Rule 1 is by far the most cancerous vague piece of shit of any rule on this fucking site

I came here to get away from 4chan rules
I was was one of the very first ika posters on /a/

Well, fuck.
I guess you'll have to sort things out then.

Why make a bulwark against them when you can unite all of them under one and only best girl?
By which I mean Lain but I still have some Ramiel pics.

That would be incredibly stupid. Considering there are anime and manga that can be considered kemono.

I hate to break it to you, but there are furry anime.

If it's not a rule they shouldn't hand out bans for it.

user, are you feeling alright?

mark should make a /vidyapol/

but what about /vidyaleftypol/ where you belong?

That's a problem with most boards really. It depends on the BO and the vols in charge. Remember they do it for free

Last I heard Holla Forums isn't fond of MLP, and that is a cartoon

Having a furry audience doesn't mean it's a furry anime.

shitiest webm ever made

I'd fuck it.

technically mlp isnt furry
Furry shows generally feature anthropomorphized animals, like zootopia

movies like babe and the lion king arent furry, they just feature talking animals

sorry for wanting a Holla Forums without politics, user

Last I checked furry does not limit itself to anthropomorphism, it goes for 4 legged animals too

Only if they're sexualised
otherwise its just a talking animal

Well, if the ones who make the show don't, the furfags sure do

furfags dont do anything other than be degenerate and draw disgusting fetish material that they share online
MLP by itself is fine, but when the furfags start posting "OCs" and sexualised fetish material then they're being furries
anytime before degeneracy is non-durry

I can't name an instance where /a/ hasn't had awful moderation.

horsefucker and Holla Forums dont mix, user

At least nobody is asking for Holla Forums without Lain.
But we could really use Holla Forums without /pony/.

Did you hit your head? So if I were to talk about certain Osamu Tezuka works that would be a bannable offense on your hypothetical /a/? What about Sherlock Hound, would that be banned as well?

What does Holla Forums have to do with cartoons? Also, he said he got banned for a reaction from a doujin. How is that not anime?

Fine then, many have anthro characters that could be called furry. The vols shouldn't ban over something like that.

/mlpol/ was surprising successful

I have no real beef with someone being a horsefucker, even though I find it retarded and distasteful.I'm hostile to them for the same reason I am hostile to furries: they keep flaunting their fetish where it doesn't belong. We don't want to see horsefuckery or yiff here, yet they still insist on posting it and defending it. That's why people hate those communities.

This thread was shit from the start, so it's fine.
It's not like we go around from thread to thread posting ponies solely to trigger autists.

ironically horsefuckers also hate furrys, Furries dont hate anyone and just want to spread their degeneracy everywhere

This is my fetish, but i can never find out what its called

furries hate furries
and ponies

Asian girls dry humping

It is not that thread was shit from the start. It was solely made to get out message in the OP.
Any respond was meant to be shitposting or irrelevant.

But you having all these ponies on your hard drive is worrying.

Oops, I got confused because of the user who linked to it before, silly me. Either way, as long as it isn't obvious furry bait it shouldn't be a problem in my hypothetical /a/. There are shows that are considered shit and not representative of the whole genre, so they are mostly shitposted to death. But when people use those shows to shitpost, there is no real option other than a ban. Lastly, I'd gladly sacrifice some of Sherlock Hound and the like to keep the board somewhat cleaner

But what if they were naked user?
The act of a girl pelvic thrusting into another girl without a dildo from behind is my fetish

This is absolutely pathetic. To see someone who watches cartoons for little girls larp as a nazi and talk about "Volk".

If only you knew. I take it you're relatively new to image boards.

tbh user the only place I've ever seen furries outside of Holla Forumscow/baphomat/ and /pone/ is here
And generally they dont come off as hateful but just degenerate
I see them as a disease, something without ill intent but still harmful

Both sides should keep their degeneracy in their containment boards, that'd improve the mood around here and probably lead to us not being know only for "most trolly"

Daily reminder that anti-pony means anti-white.
The MLP series was redpilled in the sense that it teached fedora neckbeards on how to interact with their fellow Aryans. this is was just the first step in having neckbeards to go out, find friends and create a brotherhood.
it's no coincidense. in Many cultures, horses can be a metaphor for wisdom and this explains why the morals at the end of each eoisode make sense.
now despite Lauren Faust being an SJW, she did not know that the morals of love, friendship, loyalty and hardwork are right wing concepts.

I can't help it, user.
I really like her.

How come this is the closest post to baiting me about pones and doesnt even feature a pone image

Is this nigga serious?

Prove me wrong
you can't

That's all right, not everyone can recognise beauty.

I earlier said shows could be considered furry for having anthro characters. Define furry bait for me. Name some examples, then tell me what makes them furry bait.
Hound is a Miyazaki classic. You will see it get posted in old anime threads all the time.

Since we are close to post limit might as well do a quick recap

and last but not least, todd did nothing wrong

What, no lessons about 2hu?

don't forget:
Old Men
Are the Future

I can but not with a few posts left

And the real best girl is Christ-chan

45g4e5 is a dummy, Cima is best girl.