Tiny Metal

kickstarter.com/projects/studio34/tiny-metal
archive.fo/oZJZm

A bunch of japanese developers and teams that made actual games have decided to hop on to the PC Market by developing a game like Advance Wars, for you loonix fags, they're planning to port it as well

They have a demo in their kickstarter, ready to play, check it out.

Other urls found in this thread:

s3.amazonaws.com/tinymetalreleases/tiny_metal_setup_v883_kickstarter_win.exe
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm surprised this isn't getting more buzz

Not even if it was Jesus himself.

looks fun, but no one trust old devs on kikestarter now

Looks neat but I'm not pledging.
Link to demo
s3.amazonaws.com/tinymetalreleases/tiny_metal_setup_v883_kickstarter_win.exe

On one hand, this looks clearly interesting, especially considering they're taking Advance Wars as an inspiration, and the devs aren't unknown people or attention whores.

On the other side, it's Kickstarter, which means I won't touch it until it's fully paid and done.

Did anyone bother to try out their prototype? I don't care about nu-advance wars

Advance Wars isn't even that good
Can we stop masturbating over it

I want to be a little hopeful, but

He's alright with me.

Post similar games that are better then.

None, the concept itself is pretty boring

if you don't like the entire genre why are you even posting

Because why not, why even have a thread where everybody agrees
Not to mention Advance Wars is a pretty low budget game, if this kickstarter explodes and gets millions, it will be overfunded and will end up being a disappointment.

It's just stupid to crowdfund a game that could be done without any budget at all

Advance wars is as shallow as a kiddie pool though

Crowdfund with your own autism bucks, weeab.

Hahaha.

I bet it's just another game by old Japanese "veterans" that lost touch to their craft because they haven't played a good game in ages and got expelled by their companies, so they grouped up with other senile game producers to create a "modern" "game", which will actually be the same shit they produced ages ago with amateurishly updated graphics and mechanics.

Since they won't get a publisher, they turn to a "modern" platform like kickstarter, but they'll refuse to communicate with those stupid gaijins giving them money and hire some retarded intern to handle everything. Then they'll lose interest, release a subpar game and fuck off like nothing ever happened.

Don't give those nips money. Ever.

An accurate statement.

I can already play far more in-depth and complex real-time tactics games on a PC, why should I be excited by this?

Some people like more casual shit.

Have you ever played it?

Whenever I see a kickstarter for a video game, I always check for gameplay footage. Not if it's good, particularly, but if it even has gameplay footage. Something to convince me that they're actually working on this project. (Obviously I care if the gameplay is good, but what's more meaningful is if they have any at all.)

Not only do they have gameplay, they have a playable demo available. This shows dedication and faith that they have a quality product. That's what ultimately gets my attention.

You get the idea, there's a slim chance of it being good.

Where the waifus at?