They just did not care

what the fuck are you on about, OP?

what is open bolt?

Posting signs you can tell developers just didn't care

But every gun shouldn't behave like that

What is any of this even about? There aren't even any games mentioned. If you can't even mention the games you are complaining about then fuck off and die.

I'm just saying that with an open bolt weapon safe operation is to rack the charging handle, insert magazine, pull trigger. No plus 1 bullshit.

Consider the fact that only a good 98% of games apply to what OP's talking about

How the fuck am I even driving why why why

What did they do this for

what

He probably meant the bolt release but he's so fucking lazy and inept he couldn't be bothered to fix such a simple mistake

ITT: YFW you will never be as pathetic as liberchan

Is that honeypot still up?
What is that pedo club up to these days?

I wish there were video games that actually used the bolt release. All the reload animations I can think of ignore it entirely.

don't keep me waiting, post the fourth smug Dale

What's librechan supposed to be anyway?

How's Annie?

Perfect

cp honeypot by the looks of it

CIA trying to grab his prize.

You never need to charge open bolt gun, you just swap the mag. Unless you ran out of ammo and pulled the trigger, making the bolt travel all the way forward.

Arma? Insurgency? There's a lot of games, whose is it fault that you instead play garbage like Counter Strike.

Why do they need to? The other side of that coin is Uncharted 3. Every time you come even a foot away from a wall Drake sticks his hand out and touches it. Too much adherence to this garbage completely railroads your control of the character.

ever played conkers bad fur day?

if you walk into a wall he puts his hand aganist the wall and you can still run into the wall but it makes more sense visually