Losing control?

Whats your favorite strategy game?

Other urls found in this thread:

encyclopediadramatica.se/RainFurrest
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Check 'em

u checkn deez nycka?

u ban eybody mark?

Sup 4am, quick question, but why the flying fuck does video games and anime attract so much autism?

I guess probably classic XCOM? Maybe Advance Wars. New headphones came in today either way. Pretty comfy.

Morning everyone!

Beat KF2 yesterday! The ending was pretty neat compared to the first english game. Its like poetry, it rhymes. Now to look for another game or maybe a job

niggers and whores

30-2881-9372-1901

we playing monhun nuggers

Escapism probably.

You busy or banned the last few days?

How they sound fam?

Good morning everybody
How was your day/is your morning so far?
Looking forward to anythign coming up?

I'm playing videogames

Sound's fine. Not mindblowing, but pretty good. They better be sturdy for $145.

busy fam dem hotpockets can't contain dis flava

Does it justify the amount pretentious autism though?

Well we got DMCA'd because I torrented Deus Ex, a game I own a legal copy of twice over (Steam and physical).

Depends, I'd say RCT2 but that usually isn't considered a strategy game. I'd say Civilization III in that case, I've never played IV or V

What you playing now?

Ahhh shit, I've had peanut puff shit like that before. Its pretty damn good.

Should be for that much.

Eh I'm just saying why it attracts the autismo type. Not really defending it.

X-Com. Without a doubt.

Good taste.

Celebrating. Didn't get to meet up with Shizu.

New Dude Sex or the good one?

The only thing close to a strategy game I've finished is the first Shining Force

Sup guys, how's everybody doing? Just had my birthday and the cake was delicious~
I rediscovered MUGEN and now I can't stop playing it. Here's what I got so far. Somehow I feel like this is a crime against humanity to have some of these things together, but I don't care.

Probably Supreme Commander

ayy I'm having a nicde time tonight I hope you all dont kill soyiourselfs ok niggersd weere all gonmna make it

don't encourage them to stay alive

Forgot my dank trip

Original, surprisingly. It's funny how they DMCA over a 16 year old game.

I torrented the GOG version because the Deus Ex Steam version ran in single digit FPS and my PC is nowhere fucking near toaster. I thought I should try the GOG version because usually they work better.

i mean everybody on the board tbh man

It kinda bugs me that the K-on Mugens are 3d and most the ones I found aren't. Don't like the mismatched style.

ayo hold the fuck up, why's there two threads up
you fuckers can barely keep one alive anymore

that s my bad

they b prentious autism w/ n e ole thang when u get into nyckas n dey hobbies. mugs n dey microbrews, mugs n dey squares, over-educated niggas n dey mo'fuckin citation formats nigga niggas b trifling

nigguhs b triflin fam

WC2 i think tbh

it's sum israeli shit fam (((dey))) say it da reason lil nyckas ova there don't go so much peanut allergy n w/e

is that sum strategy lite ish fam?

i gotchu monica

You live in the US then? Sounds like something that would happen in the US.

wait wait
3 threads?

Maybe tomorrow will be the day. A man has to keep his hopes up, right?

false flag

battlestation nyckas

Sup fellas.

What job you looking for Rits?

MHGenerations with Euro

didn't get to meet up with who?

Thats funny the kind I tried was a german brand from an import store.

Thanks mods.

Of course, it's the stupidest shit. If copyright law wasn't fucked, Deus Ex would be public domain by now.

If they just made the Steam version competently, I would have never felt the need to pirate the GOG version.

thank yourself you obnoxious nigger

Time for some jigsaw puzzles, I think. I'll check in every few minutes.

Thanks fam. I like Codename STEAM too but I don't know how you feel about that one. Or if it really counts. I'm never sure where the line between strategy and tactics is.

I hope so. Came with a 1 year warranty, though. I go through a lot of headphones, because all the ones I've owned recently where cheap and poorly-made. Before that it was because I had a tiny desk with nowhere to put them. Lots of room on my desk now though. Old one was tiny and so shit that it felt like it was going to collapse every time I brushed against it.

Nah, thank the mods because they ruined the threads.

Not sure. Don't really care. I just want to work one for like 3 weeks and get a few hundred bucks.

Euro?

I always buy cheap ass 20$ headphones and somehow they keep trucking for years on end. Had my newest pair for like 3 years and the ones before that for like 5.

Found you.

i betchu got sum dsl's fam

u kno yo boi luh summa dat gonolda nycka

dat nigguh ain't canon

n e call centers nearby u fam? dey normally burn thru nyckas preddy quik

My boyfriend obviously. :^)

It's pathetic it's like this but all you can do is blame the jews and try be a lot more sneaky next time. Get a proxy/VPN.

How I think of the entire franchise including nuCOM is it's a mixture of both.

tell me you'll do this every day now
I really didn't think I'd get you to do it
I'll make it extra hard the next couple threads, just for you

I already have a plan B. My friend is gonna help me get the rest of the Emuparadise shit I wanted (Mostly PSP and Xbox games) off of his PC that I can put on my external so I'm technically not downloading a damn thing

The point is you whine that people have a consistent identity in these threads while having one yourself. You are what you hate. You must be a miserable person.

My last ones were $50 store-brand ones. Great sound quality for the price, but flimsy as hell. Cup broke off when I picked them up. The ones I had before that were $30 and they just stopped working. No sound anymore. Last nice pair I had broke because I had nowhere to put them and they fell. Getting my new desk last year drastically improved my quality of life. Got drawers, and I can put my tower up top now. Plenty of room for a drink on it, and even some other stuff. Can fit a lamp on it. Got a little footrest under it. Nice thick glass top (with metal in it) instead of shitty particle board. It's a beautiful desk. I can even fit my huge mousepad on it.

There are a lot of franchises I like that I'm just not sure where they fall. Final Fantasy Tactics and Tactics Ogre are probably tactics games. I think Fire Emblem is strategy. But I have no idea what makes a game tactics versus strategy. Maybe if turns are based on character speed rather than one turn for your whole team?

Did you try changing the video device? There are several and they don't all work the same for each system.
Still, I'm surprised you got hit by that. You aren't still using kickass are you?

Without the smoker avatarfag, you guys are dead in the water. Guess the K-On! shitters aren't exactly scintillating conversationalists.

Nah nothing like that here.

Most likely gonna be shitty retail.

Everyone knows who you are every single thread though.

I'd really like to get a nice desk. Mines this really crappy metal thing that shakes whenever I breathe on it. Scares me to have my 15 k-on figs sitting on it honestly.

Maybe it's because it isn't summer?

How do I stop being so fucking scared from horror games? and real life

drink

I never knew you had to change shit

Of course not, this was in July but finally sent to us by the ISP now. At that point I was on TPB

stop being a faggot

Horror games? Stop being a pussy
Real life? Booze.

Too bad he got run off by faggots who wanted to "save the threads" from pictures of cute girls.

do they now

yo smokes lef us dis thread to take care of mang don't b bringin dat shit up nao

shieeet u wanna cum work as a shepherd w/ me?

reach down in yo pants nycka

Mine's ridiculously sturdy. Pretty good value for $80. I forgot that I can also put my power bar under the desk because it doesn't go as low as my old one. So no more worrying about accidentally brushing my desk, thus knocking my $150 headphones onto the power bar, breaking them and shutting my computer off in the process.

Do I get to have a cool dog that does 90% of the work? If so sure.

Fucking hell that sounds nice. Every time I want to get around my desk I step on that stupid power thing and hit the switch that turns it off. I hate losing the million and a half folders and shit I got open on my desktop.

That's one way to circumvent it but how willing is your friend to be put up with you shit?

It depends on if you're moving squadrons or members in a squad. In reality it's all really about pointless semantics.

Good riddance. Soon this entire thread will fall with him.

Pussy.

I'm surprised it worked with how little effort I put in.

If my desk had genitals I would fuck it, that's how happy it makes me.

So all the games I like that are strategy games are actually tactics games?

You get desensitized after a while. You'll probably figure out how the game works after a little bit and from there you'll always know what's coming

You should have gotten a configuration menu the first time you started the game. You can also get to it in game via display settings, then going to rendering device.

nigger…
you're a special kind of retarded I see

Well he was going to download the shit from emuparadise (He's really into retro games, specifically Mega Man, he backed MN9 and he considers it his biggest regret in gaming) anyhow so he's just letting me copy the shit onto my external.

an user in the cytube

YEA YEA MAH NIGGA GOT MO' WHERE DAT CAME FROM

Which kind of genitals?

try not to get raped

Either. When it comes ot desks, I'm not picky.

Admit it. You need these threads. If only to have something else to shit on for a while to distract you from how much you hate yourself.

Oh look, another self-loathing attention whore with a consistent identity every thread who didn't approve of other people doing the same. Nice job, pal. Throwing the baby out with the bathwater sure made things better, huh?

Nah, I was just shitposting and it got out of hand.

tip top kek, nigger

That was a terrible way of phrasing it. It's dependent of scale. If you're controlling four-8 members in a squad (nuCOM) or if you're going to be controlling 24+. The exact numbers will differ between person to person but to me UFO Defense and Terror from the Deep gets pretty close to strategy-tier numbers.

>he backed MN9
Are you sure he doesn't have brain damage? You did warn him right?

I'm only here because it's some place I can shoot the shit without much worry. If these threads went down I wouldn't bat an eye. I would just go do something else.

I'd say Rise of Nations if that counts, maybe Crusader Kings 2 but I don't play much.

Been thinking of killing my self a lot recently, just don't see value in living though i'm too much of a pussy. Been trying to get myself into video games over and over like I used to get into them but I just cant. Everything feels bland. I really wonder why I keep this self destructive hobby.

Fug DDD: :D

whaddup yoza luh dem tittays

idk tbh hones, i'ma jus fake muh def, nab sum cash n a 1 way trip to india cop sum sheep ova there n just wing it monica

hopefully wez kan find a pupper

sound comfy right monica

chyea chyea fam

jus go on, tho that shit on da quilt fa me

go for it, try something like gassing yourself

So tactics games are smaller scale. Fuck, I guess I mostly like them, then.

Don't know whats worse a desk fucker or a faggot tbh

Regret it yet?

Whats going on in your life to get you suicidal?

(checked)
I don't know if I'd want to go to india even if I could make money doing it. Though a plane ticket to japan from there would be cheap.

you

Hey, my love is pure. It's not often you find a desk that can hold your drink, your video games, your headphones, your huge mousepad, your tower, and is comfy enough that you can rest your feet on the supports under it and have a nap.

I just want you to know you're hypocrites before these threads disappear.

might as well kill myself now

Alright now you need to link a site to buy this thing already.

Thread ain't going nowhere user, don't worry.

Not at all. Besides, once the threads on here get emptied out, you're all going to run off to places that aren't on the site, and I have no intention of going further with it. Yeah there will be a handful on the board, but that's because they actually own/mod the board because I got rid of it.

Why aren't you glad that I'm the reason anyone even thought to bitch at Mark about the threads?

I bought mine at a local store, and I can't remember the brand. I wanted to post a picture a while ago.

wha ha happen fam iz u livin unda dem otha nyckas monica. u bes find yo self man n i mean dat in da mos esoteric eastern medicine hippie ass ole bullshit u can thank of n release yo chakras n shieeet fam u b a kangz in no time

(((you)))
'3'

ita b tyt fam n u kno it n u gon have all sorta time to contemplate yo waifu n stare up at da stars w/ ya boi

to da def monica we finna get it in monica

4 am sly time

u twer'nt da firs o' da las monica

cum here bby u need fo'given

oh fucking lord, it's like breaking it to a child who still believes in Santa

Thanks Huey but you're still a giant autistic fucking faggot.

I can't understand you, go back to your own country.

Yeah whenever you do a comfy battlestation pic make sure to post it here. I'm sure I'll autistically remember the fuckable desk.

Thats part of the reason its so hard to give up smoking. Gives you 10 minutes to think every hour.

go back to your shower and stay there
everybody dropped you like a hot potato the moment you left
it's the autists on here that have turned everyone against them all on their own

I'll have you know I wear that with pride.

dafuq dat sposed to mean fam

ayyo malcom x blvd landed on us monica

we finna have mad weed up in india tho n iz cheap af out ch'yea

How does one fuck a desk?

first step would be to kill yourself

drugs n determination monica

It's just long term depression and pain. It's not like i'm crying and unable to live normally but that's the thing, i'm a working machine that feels empty. I just don't have any goals in life, kinda seems i'm just waiting for my time to end.

Nah fuck meds, i've had people recommend them to me but then I've seen a bit about how they can fuck with you. Stay woke.

With your dick obviously.

They legalizing or like that festival shit?

Of course you would, you sperg.

Why? Do you want to learn?

If it wasn't for me even bringing up the threads in places that had already become off topic, nobody would have even bothered to look at the autism and talked about it. I didn't do all that much after the stone started rolling downhill, but I'm the reason it even moved to begin with.

Love you too bae~

that's life
get a hobby, try a lot more than just vidya and sports

o ain't nobody care in india mang iz balla plus i kno sum high caste nyckas dat finna hook it up

not talkin meds man talkin bout dem rhino horns n turtle shells fam lyt dem chakras fam

n

Am I the only one who's confused as all fuck when people say this?
Do people literally just call legistlators, state their allegiance, and it actually works? It smells like some fucking fairy tale bullshit.

What the hell do I even do

Usually I'd recommend against meds too but you sound like the type they might help so.

Reconsider it, or at least talk to a doc about it if you can.

I'd just go to colorado at that rate and not be around street shitters.

You manufactured a problem.
You claimed to know the solution.
You got said solution imposed on people who otherwise didn't give a shit.
Problem fixed, even though nothing but ruins remain.

Yeah, nice job.

top fucking kek
I'd say Homoko and Belrose did far more damage than you, especially Belrose was a fucking eyesore everywhere he went

run in circles and scream
something outta happen, right?

Come on bae. Don't you want to learn the magic of fucking a desk? Just imagine that wooden surface against the skin of your dick.

HE

You gotta tell them you know where their kids go to school and shit fam

shiz libertarian af tbh sik uh dis nanny state bull shit MIC out da ass w/ dat cuck ass lugenpresse

i jus finna practice muh yoga in peace

post a webm fam

Politicians like staying in office. If they feel supporting or opposing a piece of legislation will get them more voters, there's a good chance they'll do it.
You don't call them though. Usually you'll write letters or send emails.

I'd rather learn the magic of fucking my waifu, not get splinters.

I recommend you an overdose

hey what's that now?
did you suddenly find your crippled balls again and not filter me on sight?

kill me
at least my parents are on vacation for a few days, so i have privacy

Dayum dem some tiddies fam

Don't you love her?

Yoga looks painful as fuck.

Nice! Thats going to be comfy as fuck. What you got planned for it?

hello

I don't think I've ever lost control this hard before. I've fallen before, sometimes hard, but never this bad. I was going to graduate this semester, too. Had a spot in grad school lined up to land in… honestly, that was probably the cause here. Too many expectations put on myself. I cracked and haven't been out of the house for a month now. For a while I couldn't even stand to think about talking to another human being; even answering the door to sign for a package was too much.

This semester's pretty much fucked, seeing how I haven't been to class since the first week. Grad school's gone, too, although that's probably for the better I doubt I'd have the dedication necessary for that.

On the upside, I am starting to feel better now. I mean, shit, at least I can talk about it. I got back to painting today, too, which was a lot of fun. Pic related; there's still a lot to be done, but it's coming along.

I wasn't even the first avatarfag, and there were a handful of bans prior because Mark saw the threads for what they are.

Keep in mind that both of them have been gone for quite a while, Bel because he was getting more attention on 4cuck, and Homoko because he got an e-bf. Besides, I'm the only one who even got mass bans in place. If you want to argue who did more damage, Ritsu has done the most damage to the threads considering I used him as leverage to get the threads fucked with at all.

I haven't noticed you say anything retarded yet. Good to know it's you though. Filtered.

Hey

nothing different than the usual
gamedev/deep space 9/warband/rimworld

REPORTED

YOU PEOPLE RUINED $AM
SAVE ME MODS
MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS MODS

Fun! Whats rimworld though?

Yea been thinking maybe archery or shooting, just need to look into groups for it. But yea I will give it a shot

Nah if you can get to 8000 nigawats and reach hyperwoke you dont need that shit, the journey is hard tho, Stay Woke.

My doc was one of the people who recommended it, said I have high anxiety and bad depression but I don't believe him. I've heard about how docs get money for prescribing certain shit and I don't know if I can even trust a doctor.

Greetings

KEK

Gotta say, I love the details in 7th Dragon 3. They tell you at the start that Atlantis fell under the sea due to a mass suicide attack on a dragon, and that it exists in no history books, and all atlanteans are dead. Then you go back in time a few times and start rescuing people. After a while you get a sidequest to read a book on Atlantean history, and it talks about how there are "clones" of Atlanteans running around all over, and how they fended off the dragon by teaming up with a legendary hero. It's cool seeing the history change.

Didn't see the reply. I told him that Kickstarter is a stupid concept but he wanted to do it "because it was our only chance of getting a megaman game"

He waited years and he said it's one of the worst games he's ever played

His name is somewhere in the credits

I remind him almost every day that he backed MN9 just so he doesn't make stupid purchases later

He does have autism

hreported

so brave, your waifu would love a "man" who crumbles at the sight of mean words

well he was fucking around with Belrose wasn't he
maybe the shame finally made him kill himself
eh, he didn't post dick pics twice, that really got the attention of some hotpockets apparently
he's just a tool and a nigger, pathetic

thanks umaru

You're funny.

Sorry things when to shit user, hopefully you can put the pieces back together.

Fig looks nice! Like the green accents on it.

Get a second opinion?

And you are suicidal and don't feel shit, thats classic depression friend.

u ken call dey constituent offices usually located in dey district but u could try dey office in DC but da local option myt b betta.

u have a pupper n u sad fam?

u fukn kno it boi

post a fukn webm monica i iz curious i wanna luh muh desk bad but i dun want it rejectin me guz i can't knock a bone loose in dat pussy

iz gud pain fam balee dat u ain't know how bad yo body is fukked w/o it

shieet i cain't even be measured in niga wats no mo fam

das cute nycka

keep it goin man, i rarely see nyckas goin main i am delighted a nigga went to grad school feel me

Reported for being a tripfag.

Bully him lots for me fampai.

I would've probably gotten along really well with Homoko if he wasn't so fucking in your face with how much of a faggot he was.

rimworld is 2d dorf fort with mentally challenged colonists

Reported for announcing a report.

Most of my problems come from lung and head shit. My back pains mostly gone now which is nice.

Trips for truth

There were a shitload of dick pics floating around the threads that got ignored, you know that's bullshit.

Having talked with him outside the site, him liking dick wasn't the only thing that made him a faggot.

nah, he was desperate to the bone
nobody likes that kind of person

pupper just sleeps all day and eats and shits
tbh i would have preferred a cat, at least i can use it to keep me warm, meanwhile pupper is too big to fit in my lap

Is it fun?

How hard is it to get into?

u jus need introspection n shieet monica (((prescription drugs))) ain't gonna fix nothin

dey got sum shit fo dat monica

don't pick on pupper nycka i'll shoot fam

Then I should report you for the same reason.

I have a high tolerance of faggotry.

From what I've seen of him he's only a desperate faggot when he's being a fucking faggot. Let's drop it anyway otherwise the thread will turn into about the faggot.

thanks satan

i guess it's another 3 day ban then

because those were full of fags
after all, they got posted because someone asked

Well we both have ammo against eachother in banter. It's like a game of tennis, a guy banters at you and you gotta quickly banter back, you gotta memorize shit about the person so you can figure out your comeback while he's still talking. It's easier to banter with people you know for obvious reasons

I talk shit about him backing MN9, he talks shit about me being a literal faggot, I talk shit about him being a furry, yada yada. It's fun

Where do I discuss animu without cuck and pozz because it sure as hell isn't Holla Forums

rev up those gaschambers, folks

He was constantly throwing a fit and had an attitude every time he was in a group setting.

Nobody asked the fat guy who was lusting after Wolf's dick to post anything.

sound lyk u 2 was meant 4 each otha gud 4 u monica

>you're a faggot
>your friend's a furfag
Did you say purge? At least you both can banter well.

I never talked to him directly so it's probably why I never notice that shit.

You can't stretch your brain though.

yeah well my dad works for 8ch so I'll just tell him to double band ou for reporting me, you dont know who you are a messin with kiddo

You don't.

>>>/a/
:^)

as far as I remember he only jumped on it after someone else posted their dick
was that the pedo?
with the gay ass spiders?

I've got friends like that, too. He calls me a manwhore, I make fun of him for fapping to MLP futa. Other friend says I dress like a depressed teenager, I tell her that she's so bitter her pussy probably looks like it's been sucking on a lemon.

Something kinda out of topic, how the fuck do you talk to girls?

I'll ask my new doctor that i'll have soon hopefully, apparently he is more "hard" and will be direct giving me no bullshit. If he says that I should take them then I will.

GET YOUR SELF CHECKED OUT FAM THE GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN PUTTING CHEM TRAILS TO LOWER NIGA WAT LEVELS!!! IF THEY FIND YOU WITH TOO HIGH A LEVEL THEY WILL KILL YOU EVEN THO YOU DINFU NUTHIN.

I kinda know it I think, don't like it. Where can I buy a new one?

it's difficult at first because you won't know exactly how to cater to your colonists retarded needs, so very often they go berserk and accidentally kill other colonists
or you somehow fuck up and don't have anyone with medical skill, so getting a scratch can kill you since nobody can fucking bandage it
but after you research hydrophonics, it gets seasy since the food is pretty much guaranteed and there won't be any cannibalism to drive your people mad
you also get raided by barbarians/pirates/aliens so you're kind of fucked until you research and build turrets, or give all of your colonists fully bionic bodies so that they don't bleed to death during a battle

/a/ suffers from horrifically shit mods, while /am/ might still be owned by Mark. Holla Forums is nothing but an avatarfag circlejerk worse than these threads, so you're most likely going to have to go off site to do it.

Pedo Holla Forums yes.

this is the start of a gay porno user

Talking to girls is like herding cattle. You really just want to keep leading them in the direction you want the conversation to go.

And good, let us know how that ends up going user. Hopefully you can get something to help.

In tulpish.

like a human bean
believe it or not, they're fairly human, too
don't sperg, don't look away when talking to them, confidence is absolute key
then again, you might as well get used to never trying that

He says that he's only a furry "for the art" (He draws stuff, nothing NSFW) but I don't buy it, that's the whole "I read Playboy for the articles" shit

I've been practicing banter for years, you gotta know your shit about banter when you're an easy target for bullying

i'll do it nycka

also wuz dis u nycka?

god help those wut help deyselves nycka i ain't know wut 2 tell u nycka

oh i dun heard dalmations wuz dicks so n/m fam

mo lyk herdin cats tbh

Your dad's Codenigger? Tell him to add .mp3 support the faggot.

Don't be a sperg. Try mastering the art of small talk and don't talk about your hobbies unless she asks. Ask what she's interested in.

You damn right you nice man who enjoys members of the same sex.

i wuz preddy hype fo mp3 support on infinity next tbh one mo nycka i gotta po my 40 out fo

unless he milks furries out of autism bucks, I'm afraid he's an incurable furfag

That all sounds fun as fuck. But is it all clicking menus and shit?

Work on your game son

And not me. Haven't posted on /a/ in ages.

Uhh we can already do mp4 which is one better than mp3 so why bother.

But /a/ is always telling everyone how they are the only good board left on Holla Forums and that their mods are perfect beings who keep it pure the board pure as driven snow.

Someone is lying here :^)

Why right before I go to sleep. EVERY time. I can;t get enough of it.

it's mostly telling just giving your colonists priorities on different kinds of work
like one guy should focus on mining, one guy focus on cooking, everyone focus on healing damaged colonists, etc.
otherwise it's a city builder

sleep is for the weak

go to /a/ and post this

this tbh
3-4 hours of sleep and a premade shitty cup of coffee wakes me up

Ahhh I'll make a mental note if I get in the mood for a city builder typa game then. Thanks!

Most people's taste in anime is shit. /a/ included. I would argue that there's maybe one good anime a year worth watching, if that.

peep game son, dey iz jus triflin af when u pick dey brains. srsly da female attention span is ridic. a nigga cleared his throat mid sentence once and dis hoe was lyk ANNDD-uhhhhh!!??

dat's 76 /a/ so i ain't thank u'd b ova there tbh

dis da newest pepe?

cat look like janny

Who would you believe more, someone who crossboards quite a lot and has seen different moderation styles, or someone who sucks mod dick every chance they get?

I'm kind of sad a lot of the older avatarfags are gone, but that's mostly due to how shit the "replacements" are.

Winamp still plays them as videos and it triggers my autism when an .mp4 only plays audio. I want FLAC support tbh fampai.

hownu.ru

I haven't bothered with 3dpd in like 3 years give or take so.

And naah I barely even browse 8ch anymore. No time for some other chan.

Flac support would be silly. Most boards don't even got a file limit size big enough for any kind of flac file.

He's not good enough to do commissions yet, at least if you ask me. I wouldn't know furry art standards. He went to a local furry convention and said it was one of the best times of his life.

Y-you're not going to bully me? T-thanks smug anime face poster

Missing person cases and lost media always intrigued me. I watch at least one documentary a week, there's this one kid from my state that went missing in 2004 and I've always been interested in it because he was almost exactly like me, even looked similar besides hair

good luk postin a flac ne where on Holla Forums tho tbh fam

deez new?

Haven't seen Janny cat in a long time

I wouldn't know these days. Haven't watched any new shit in a long time.

I thought my sarcasm towards /a/ bullshit was clearer. Those fags have stockholm syndrome. It's hilarious to watch them desperately try to convince themselves that they love Big Meido though.

XD

TOP FUCKING KEK NIGGER
they will take anything, ANYTHING that so much as remotely applies to their niche fetishes
you could shit on a canvas and a furry would buy it

I asked because I kinda fucked up recently. Buddy of mine who is way more social than me tried to "hook me up" with some girl, she's alright looking I guess but when we tried to talk it was fucking terrible. I could tell right from the get go she wanted some pick up line or something. Tried to ask about hobbys,music, all that shit but we had nothing in common and i'm just boring so it was a failure. Of course this was all over text because whenever I talk to a girl face to face the spaghetti falls out of my pocket and I end up like a statue.

I need more practice to get good at conversation with woman, might be just fear though.

I think it's eventually going to happen, i'm at some point will be able to have that confidence but i'm looking for it. In all honesty I sometimes just don't view them as human, the pretty ones more are like monsters to me, they give me a wrong look and i'll fucking die.

Yea have to work on it. Every time I ask a girl that they mostly answer "party, hang out with friends, listen to music" Like I just don't know what to say.

u jus needta get good at conversation period fammo. women ain't special rly dey jus think dey is n need to be entertained cuz dey r flighty n easily bored.

I hope I don't fall under that. I just enjoy drinking and posting foxgrils.

No but I would still ask for it. It just means codenigger will have to increase the file size limit which benefits everyone.

Did he yiff with a bunch of other faggots?
And yes I will you sweet kind innocent man who enjoys rods in the rear.

How about "why dont you try partying with me sumtime? ;) ;P :)" and whatever other emoticons women are easily seduced by

well the most important thing would be time and place
don't just hit on chicks in the ladies bathroom and you'll be daijobu
you got to remember to never fuck down
don't lower your standards, women can smell that, again confidence is absolute key

/a/ has always been fucked in terms of how they view mods, so all you can do is laugh at them and hope they eventually realize that most mods are power hungry faggots.

For you.

It's a secret.

Aigh, i'm off to bed.

Sleep tight everybody, catch you guys on the flipside

Text was by far the worst mistake. Face to face only. And girls can sometimes dig the stoic silent type if you can channel your autism towards that. And 99 times out of 100 don't expect the girl to have any sort of similar hobbies to you.

That'd be nice. Especially trying to watch vids and crap on here about current events. Tired of tiny ass shit we got now.

G'night faggot

Night yoza!

g'night anime tiddies

yooo dat dat diablo iv leak fam?

kill yourself~

It's a secret.

WHAT'S A SECRET!? FUCK YOU!

Since 8ch's slowing down I think increasing the file size would be great.

yo u telln a nycka he can crak dat firmament moncia?

Fuck you leather head.

>Did he yiff with a bunch of other faggots?
As far as I know he didn't, I wasn't there myself for obvious reasons, he tried to tell me that there would be a Super Smash Bros tourney but fuck that, no amount of prize money in the world could bring me to that place, especially considering that it's considered one of the most disastrous furry conventions in history. According to him one of the biggest moments was at this fucking dance contest where this one dude threw a fuckton of Skittles at the judges to "bribe" them. I'd post the convention but it was local and shit
>And yes I will
Well there's certainly no way a faggot like myself could defend himself from a superior anime face poster like you

Drink a lot of bleach first, it'll get you in the mood.

Well I'm gonna try to go to bed. Good luck fellow Anons!

'3'

g'nyt fam

Surprising thing was I used to not fear girls at all, all through middle school i'd slap girls asses, talk about sex, try to feel up there tits, all that stuff. I'm honestly surprised I never got in trouble.

I don't know how to entertain them, like do I jiggle keys or something?

Yea that could work but I've never been to a party so that would be kinda fake? Idk my goal isnt just get the pussy I want a relation ship, Seems every time a girl comes my way they don't want a relationship.

Yea i've heard that alot, I think I have to force myself to be confident someway, maybe drinking or something.

Night

If my pal tried to get me to talk to her I would have been too afraid and pretended to be busy, he knows me. He's going to try to corner me with all the girls he rejects so i'll have another chance to try.

Sleep tight

Talk to you tomorrow yui!

Ask your friend for tips. Have him go on a double date with you and you watch him autistically to figure out what hes doing.

Sounds like he could really help

Right back at ya fam. Later.

night yui

lucky

please kill yourself~

Time to post fox tits.

That sounds cringey as fuck.
Yeah. You better take it you kind, sweet man.

Don't get to hung up on semantics. "Party" with you could mean anything. Even a movie. Even sitting in your moms basement playing video games.
Think about that when you get there. You'll never have a long-term relationship if you don't start breaking some ice.

hell yea!

u unda 25? dey got social media? jus find out wut memes they lyk n share da shit w/ em dey b all ova u if u can pik up on it. den iz pretty much jus listenin 2 dey bull shit n bein spontaneous in a pleasin way in da early stages fam

if u goin fo lyk a honest type relationship tho

you are the aids eating away at Holla Forums

I won't disappoint.

Hold up fampai.

Did I disappoint?

That's the first 3D porn I've seen in a while. I have to say, it's rather disgusting.

I've seen all these megumins before! Disappoint!

Oh we used to talk girls all the time, he is just as bad as me with girls but it works for him. When he is nervous he just smiles, laughs, is super friendly. I do the exact opposite and now he is over all of it. He just tells me "just go talk to them it's easy" I just can't rather Gas myself as recommended earlier.

You're right, i'm just afraid. I fear pretty girls, I hate to admit it. I have to break the ice.

Yea the meme stuff is one thing to try, normally don't ever try that because when I see those dead memes some girls use over and over I just want to puke.

It does but if he paid for it, enjoyed it and didn't hurt anybody then that's his own business. At least it gives me ammo for banter. The convention was a disaster on a PR level, look up Rainfurrest on ED sometime, might as well say it now that it's on EDencyclopediadramatica.se/RainFurrest if you're a lazy fuck

And I obediently will, myfish taco loving straight as a line friend

I would look for more Megu but I don't want my heart broken from seeing so much lewd.

well time fo ya boi to drift off to da sweet velvet voice of one captain monica sisko

Just copy him. Gotta fake it to make it and all that jazz.

I never understood this webm, that traytray or someting?

Night dmx!

How can you fear something weaker than you?

Think about it rationally for a sec. Is it the girls or the thought of the girls rejecting you? If you're afraid of the girls get stronger than them. If you're afraid of the rejection, consider what you have to lose by being rejected by them? Nothing! You can only stand to gain from taking chances with grills, either a giff or wisdom, but you can't lose what you don't got.

Just gotta put those sfw options on your booru searches

whores hunt in packs, arisen

women can be very vindictive and their weapons are social media nowadays

I could try it.

I know what your saying is right, it's just like something in my mind is saying fuck it all just masturbate for the next 50 years. What the fuck is wrong with me.

he's asking for a relationship after all
can't swindle them forever if you wanna do that

I should so I can avoid shit like vore of bestiality. Not great when you're looking up pics of you waifu fampai.

>arise
I'm laughing a little harder than I should.

Since when is megu your waifu? Who are you?

It'll work!

who the fuck cares

Masturbating for 50 years is fine to, as long as you are happy. But if you take the risk maybe you'll come to understand the true suffering of the 3D relationship. Then, and only then, will know know the pure love that only 2D girls can offer.

Yeah yeah he can always do that once she's been properly screened.

Megu isn't my waifu you fucking retard.

It's not the worst I've done.

Fucking britbongs

Didn't you say it was hologram?

I'm going to take the risk, I have been in a relationship before. It was terrible and I still hurt but i'm getting over it.

I always just drink it by its self, though the type I get has citrus shit in it.

anno 1602 or cossacks 1, cant decide.

and while the anno series has been going to shit for almost a decade now, the cossacks remake looks like it could be pretty good in a week or two when all the obvious bugs are fixed.
things are looking up.

Who?

I only have sympathy for you.

Coffee with milk and sugar is subjectively the best way to drink it.

Coffee is the superior form of tea, so it's retroactive.

How the fuck do you drink tea without milk? It would taste like flavored water with sugar.

Just ask spider next time you meet see him. He can vouch for me. Coffee is like upgraded tea.

your hopeless

coffee mixes fine with milk but tea doesn't

later

Vodka > Hot Chocolate > Tea w/ milk > Coffee > Everything else tbh

How else are you supposed to sweeten it you shitty faggots? It's a nice mix of bitter and sweetness. But of you course I am talking to fags with shit taste famalamashamapamaclamasamadama fuck I'm pissed

that nigger has no credibility whatsoever in anything

i put honey in my tea

It doesn't need to be sweetened. Grow up

Tea mixes fairly well with milk, its just weaker than coffee so you dont taste the contrast.
But im not gone yet.

But im not playing Stalker yet?

Im guessing he's at least credible in spiders, if how he talks about wolfspiders is any indication.

milk shills gtfo

Well, lads, it's done. I hope I did the right thing. If not, at least I died trying.

Drink your calcium goyim.

Drink your calcium goyim.

faggot. I would post a picture of my bottle with my daki but I'm too fucking pissed to do even that fampai.

I know my friend wants to fuck me, and I'm not sure how to navigate this. I'm curious, but not really sexually attracted to them. What should I do?
Also, how was everyone's day?

Absolutely disgusting

he is diseased, he will always lust after you
there is only 1 known cure

Well I'm back from my trip

I dont want to drink too much alcohol and end up having too big a head like Bill Bur. Better to just stay addicted to caffeine and energy drinks. At least then it'll just be heart palpitations and shaky hands.

Besides, only drinking vodka when squatting my way through bloodsucker land adds to the experience. Like smoking a cigarette while playing metal gear solid.

That's not calcium goyim. I'll forgive you this time though, so long as you drink two glasses now.

Don't let your best friend fuck you like that one guy said a half year ago. He'll apparently just confess to you and want to do it again. Then you just got a sore asshole and even bigger problems.

It's subjectively the best way to drink it. You know you like it.

we need to join forces and banish these milk fags

welcome back.
how was your trip?

And show me your daki. Does she drink too?
Is she a cute fox girl?

To be honest is exagerating a tad
What you do is flip a coin, Heads and he's doesn't have AIDS, if tails he does, if you get heads flip again and if you get heads again then it might be ok, if not then he's got some other STI STD

Did the person that made that image realize that's not a Russian tank or a Russian crewman?

Shooting someone is a crime user. A crime sending you to prison, where big black boy rape white boys. It's not a smart plan.

Well My Trip was camping and a working in a hotel for 6 hours, which was good but going into the city was shit what with Crowded Traffic, Confusing Roads and fucking Arabic on every 3rd Shop

Oh right. You heard it here first folks! Evenstatus likes healsluts!

i'm not drinking 2 cups of that liquid cow piss

probably not

sounds like you just want to cover your ass

there was no exageration

You tell me fampai.

I'd pat her head

Send the fag to Saudi Arabia Or your average European/Australian large city and he he won't be coming out so good

50% of fags have HIV/AIDS, not 100% that said gays is the only group where HIV infection is growing

Actually, it's apparently bull sperm
I try not to think about it
And hope its not true
I see what you did there
Good one

Stay the fuck away from my waifu family.

Cmon, just one head pat.

dear god! it's worse then i thought

LONDON?

I'm being Hyperbolic but It was at least 15% of shops in this suburb I went past
And Shit was pretty dirty too, also this 2nd hand shop that had a Dindu had shit unorganised and flowing everywhere

Actually, have you noticed she looks a lot like the girl from Shindols hentai called emergence?

NO!

I haven't looked at that. It's just the official art of the daki the artist made for no real good reason in his art book of S&W

Liking penises isnt a crime user. You're supposed to love all of gods creations.

. . .yeah. It's not something you wanna think about when tired and needing that extra pick me up. Unless you're into that sorta thing I mean. Which i seriously doubt you are.

London's southerly cousin

Only if they are feminine penises on a cute girl or trap.

Paris? You poor, unfortunate soul.

Tell that to Ahmed Mohammaed Goatfuck

user you are a faggot

as in Southerly I meant it as in Down Under

Melbourne?

Don't read it unless you like soul crushing stories.

O-oh. ok. . .
at least she's not liru. That'd be horrible unless you liked NTR with all the anons who prolly fap to her new game
But if its the official art for her, wouldnt that mean it's how she looks officially? Like established canon?

True. Its not gay if its in a skirt.

Wait is it gay if the goats in a skirt? How would you get a goat in a skirt? I wonder if a kilt would count.

Yep. This is official and all that shit. It follows the same illustation style and what not of the LNs. I do want a daki cover of the doujin artist that did the harvest doujins since his art somehow better than the official art.

Yeah, I'm not from Melbourne but I had a Job Trial on the outskirts, and seeing the Arabic on the stores shocked me, I see Asian time to time and I knew they were swamped by Asians, and I know the Dindus live there but I thought Muds where a more Sydney thing

Yeah, that can be a bit jarring sometimes when you realize the fan art is better than the original. From what i've seen one of the best ways to stop this is to have your own niche artstyle with how you draw things. At least you got different options though when it comes to your waifu, thats never a bad thing. Well, that's assuming he does daki drawings or it's even possible to scan a picture onto a daki at some store?

Isnt spider from melbourne?

Alright, that's it for me folks, I need a coffee bad. Been good talking to all of you!

G'night

Spider is UK I don't know what part but it's likely not London as it's only Minorities and Rich Whites, unless if Jamals and Ahmeds go on Holla Forums and maybe Holla Forums , it's Tor whose Melbourne

I do draw my waifu from time to time. Usually whenever I have the spare time in the morning. Regardless it's still good seeing art of some fictional character you love.

thread is officially dead now

Did you see that Holla Forums thread where that Oculus guy was found donating to a Trump PAC

yeah i saw it
though i was more focused on the riots that was happening at the time

anything interesting happen in those threads?

I siund so delusional
I should go to bed/

I thought it was funny that we've got another guy with Fuck You money saying fuck you to the Establishment

yeah that's pretty fucking hilarious
how much salt did we get from twitter

Underrated post

NeoFag was triggered

I should go ro be dbu that tdoesn''t stop my love for my waifu family.

Oh fuck I totally forgot about 4am.
Been feeling slightly disheartened lately. I was the fag that streamed galgun, and after beating it and seeing the endings, as well as a bunch of the "stock" girls- it kinda hurt a bit going through all those confessions to the MC. Even if it was a game it kinda hit me a bit since the pov it showed the whole game.
I feel fucking stupid getting flustered over a weeb game, but the emotions were really in the voice of the VAs. Even the bitchy sister really hit me in the ending.
tl;dr >tfw no cute girl to shoot love-juice shots to make them go dokidoki and confess their heartfelt feelings to
Why can't girls be sweet?

Keeping in mind we're opposite sexes. But I am afraid they'll confess or some shit afterwards. I can't see myself being in a relationship with them.

TITS OR GTFO

Who said I was the one with tits user? Just because the possibility of puss puss is so far removed from you doesn't automatically put everyone in that category.

Seeing as you said "I know Friend wants to fuck me" it implies that friend is male so unless if she wants to Peg you the more correct terminology is "I know Friend wants me to fuck her" also you used "them" instead of "her"

There is no greater comfort than her love.

THIN YOUR FUCKING PAINTS!!

Coffee with milk is better obviously. (I prefer a latte when I feel like putting in the effort)
But coffee takes slightly more effort to make than tea and requires a little bit of cleanup.

Tea with milk is good, and it takes ZERO effort. Just heat up water and pour it over the teabag. No cleanup or effort required.

Coffee is better, but it requires more effort to make.

Tea

Coffee

There is generally more waste and shit to deal with when making coffee, and that's the easiest way to make coffee. I started drinking tea this year because it's so fucking easy to make. (I've fallen off the wagon and have been drinking energy drinks and soda a lot the past few weeks)

how old is this entity and can i fuck it

bump to check ths question

we don't tend kindly to your ilk here, nigger

post discord