The White God

A What If Thread

Say Jesus never came into history. Say Rome destroyed all of European history because Communism was born in 100AD instead of 1800sAD.

Say Communism fell out of popularity in the 1700s after being the dominate force for 1600 years but with the lack of travel and communication and recources to feed off of white people still existed. And everyone was all fucked up and morally confused so the cult we were all born into was something like Scientology or Black Magic fearism mixed with tradtional Marxism.

So here we are, with the new invention the internet. And we have all this history that leaks through like Cromagnon and Aryan history…..

And hypothetically without Hitler, or Thor, or Jesus, or Indra, or Zues, or Freemasons,.. or anything…………… How would you meme the Creator?
''
'What If' threads are for smart, creative anons. Cuckchan is through the trapdoor. No D/C

It's like you trying to be a massive faggot.

Reported.

Sounds like you need ideas for a book

These threads trigger people

WHY haha?!

It's a what if thread…. It's not meant to cause emotional appeal. It's how would you find God without the past

Alright

Go back to talking about Spencer

HEY MORTY I'M A PICKLE, MORTY! I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!! I'M PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!! PICKLE RICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WUBABLUBADUBDUB

I don't get it, is this some autistic joke?

It's a What IF thread. It's anchored so don't worry.

It's a thought experiment

Go back to /christian/ and stop trying to astroturf. Holla Forums will NEVER denounce Kek just because your astroturfing semitic desert cult keeps trying to shill.

Jesus wasn't born in this thread

Whatever.

Depressing.

I don't always come here to read the news. Sometimes I just want to think about stuff

Fucking what?

JORDON PETERSON'S PUBLIC RELATIONS "buy my books" Thread is still up

What if we had to start fresh

Effective what-if scenarios are generally based on something that could have occurred with some likelihood.

So, the first part of "imagine Jesus was never born" is a perfectly valid what-if. However "what if communism was created nearly two millennia early" is really quite ridiculous. The number of variables that went into creating modern communist philosophy just can not be recreated properly that far dislodged from their time period.

I'm not saying it can't be fun, user, but really it's just too dislodged from reality to be of any actual academic use. Pure mental masturbation.

JORDON PETERSON'S PUBLIC RELATIONS "buy my books" Thread is still up>>10784225

Well I had to kill Rome and our history to start again…

Reported, faggot. How many times can you be blown the fuck out in two hours. Give up already goddamn.

Christ was a kike. Jews were never white, always semitic. Who fucking cares what they call themselves and when. Christianity was born out of the second temple of Judaism and is predated by 2000 years of semitic desert misery, kikery, and lies.

Christians are traitors. Before today I was fine to let live. But you faggots want to raid. So now I will just classify christcuck Holla Forums posters as disingenuous kikes by default. Fuck all of you.

The Christian God is the same as the kikes'. A contradictory volcano demon white genocide enthusiast.

Why are you spazzing out? Jesus was never born and the thread was anchored in 3 minutes…. Meanwhile esoteric threads are the new altright

reported

ban incoming

I don't care.

It was a simple What If Thread

enjoy your ban. I will

What are you even mad about though?

besides the transparent shill raid. Its been three threads in zero time. Acting like this isn't the same group of fags is ridiculous. You know from the FIRST thread why we are angry. Angry about kikes.

don't act like you weren't in the last two threads and/or start them, cocksucker.

Couldn't you just draw inspiration from Caesar to meme a military-strategist badass that would introduce his own political system and bring down the current religious one to introduce his own, let some of them of like the real romans did or just go all atheist while letting himself be the keeper of all the praise? Just looking through his history we could find some good things he said or did to use as memes and just spread it everywhere as well as imitating the artwork and aesthetic of the time with our own mixed in. It wouldn't be that hard to find some one else in case it wouldn't worked out but seeing how well the trump god-emperor meme worked so well with a business man I can't see how it wouldn't with a new Caesar.

HAHA why is everyone so mad?

Dude I'm not replying to the homo thread. I thought it was an interesting idea.

What if our history was erased and we had to find God or new meaning in a fucked up world. Why does that make you mad?

We would have to find him though. Spencer and Peterson are the leaders right now and we can't compete with the PR firms.

Also Cesar was the son of Venus

14 replies in a thread with 28 total. Three threads in the same vein, two deleted. Keeps posting them right after deletion.

No.

Impossible, Rome couldn't survive long they had forgotten racial cohesion and most of the land was owned by land owners who cared not about the state of the Empire happy to hire barbarians for protection, when the gold ran out those barbarians just took the land of those curved nose Romans.

I get it you're mad at the shills. But why are you mad at the content of this thread. It was anchored in 3 minutes….

I don't get that. It's an interesting idea… a What If

Alright well, fucking do your own What If in the same vein. I was thinking we lived in the same "Western" world we do now but without the past things that made us cohesive

We actually had like 3 Morty threads in the past month

NO fun

no friends on Holla Forums

kikes don't have friends nor understand the concept.

Europe has never been cohesive with itself in any century.

Kikes buy friends

yeah well I was talking about now

Yep, you are a kike.

"hey guys i just read nietzsche's antichrist"

sigh

How much of the countries of Europe aren't real by the ethnic groups within their borders? There can only be cohesion amongest ethnic groups. The only true political structure is the one of tribalism or grown out of it.

>>>/cuteboys/

More importantly, does anyone have a pdf of ops picture? I'm assuming with the $1.25 price tag that it was made in the pre-sjw shitfest of comics. I wouldn't want to read it if Conan were some pre-op tranny spouting off about the oppression of women and shitskins in the 20'th century. Or worse if he's saving kikes from the holocoaster.

Nigger, it's about hypotheticals, shit's fun tbh. Takes imagination, which niggers lack

this could have been an interesting thread.

Nobody's really mad user. You're trying too hard for a low effort thread and getting all worked up when nobody bites your bait.
Also
Now shoo journalist, shoo. Reddit would be more up your alley.

I remember reading a book called Roma Eterna, it was a pretty interesting take on what would have happened if the Roman Empire had never fallen. Been quite a few years but I still remember that the Romans assassinated mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker while he was still just a pedo merchant.

^ Word filter strikes again, Kek.

interesting