==HOLOCAUST POLL AGAIN==

Scaramuchi wants a kick in the ass apparently.

NYPA I know but if you want to feel free

twitter.com/ScaramucciPost/status/921441476340518913

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/lancelaifer/status/921447412010536960
timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146046013
gefenpublishing.com/product.asp?productid=1059
youtube.com/watch?v=_T1OJmVsmzw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump.

How many jews were killed when martians visited the Earth?

More like they're going to keep running that poll until they get the number they want.

This guy is the one who runs the ScaramucciPost Twitter account. They apologized last time and blamed it on him.

twitter.com/lancelaifer/status/921447412010536960

Let them run it 20 times if they'd like all it does is let people post holocaust red pills or for the uninitiated, exposes them to said red pills and at least lets them question such a false "event".

The absolute madman

Meh, the normalfags will forget about it in a week or two anyway, that's the true boon for these people.

They'll run a poll 20 fucking times, until they get the number they want, then the media will run with that and all the normalfags will internalize it as fact.

This is a perfect opportunity to post the 6 million figure memes. Drop em if you have them.

counterpoll: how many goyim perished to establish a jewish ruled slave state in the middle east.

Maybe, but normalfags are like guppies as soon as they feel danger is coming (the circuses are already failing) they gather to the largest shoal for protection. If they feel that Fascism will be able to protect their comfortable life they will fall in line.

Tweeted this to one of the How-Dare-You!ers in the comments section:
timesofisrael.com/remember-the-11-million-why-an-inflated-victims-tally-irks-holocaust-historians/

Can't beat the Times of Israel for normie credibility on the Shoah.

You lads in the comments asking about other deaths of countrymen in ww2 are heros, you gags sperging with infographs need to be utilizing humor and displaying the absurd shit like the masturbation machines and the cage with a bear and an eagle of the mine cart holocoaster

Wait why isn't one of the answers:
SIX MILLION
?

current score?

Are you blind

No option for Didn't Happen

So they can continue to arbitrarily increase the number whenever they like. Kek, I remember when it was only three million. They'll make a big push for twelve soon, i'm sure.

They already have. Remember the eleven million.

Someone needs to post this on twatter.

Sadly they've already reserved that number.

It was closer to 50/50 earlier… the kikes are pulling ahead.

what the fuck, it was even just 10mins ago

6,000,000,000,000,000,000=

OY VEY ARE YOU DENYING WHEN THE MARTIANS KILLED 6 CENTILLION JEWS WITH PEDAL POWERED MASTURBATION MACHINES? I'LL SIC THE ADL ON YOUR ASS YOU DIRTY FUCKING GOY

tell him to make a poll and ask how many took the loli pill

Well, at least we now know why they're doing this again.

They don't even have tits yet. What the fuck is wrong with you kikes?

why are you assuming the worst?

You shouldn't even have images like that saved on your machine, faggot. That's why I know you're a kike pedo.

That still implies the holocaust

How doe sit feel to know you'll never normalize pedophilia and will one day be hunted for sport?

Pedantry won't save you from the consequences, you know.

Reported for being a fucking pedophile.

HA

But honestly. law enforcement will catch you long before the death squads do. You exude the stupidity of a pedo who doesn't into opsec.

catch me outside

you're all probably going to fucking hate me for this

Here:
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/146046013

in case 3k + isn't enough to fucking subvert that poll number.

Fucking holohoaxing kikes. Funny how they don't mention any names in the book

Is this real?

Good Lord, this plays like an absurdist humour video; Tim and Eric or something. I can't believe it's actually real.
gefenpublishing.com/product.asp?productid=1059
youtube.com/watch?v=_T1OJmVsmzw

Kind of surprised at the amount of people who selected less than a million. Einsatzgruppen got about 1-2 million by roaming the countryside, rounding up Communist Jews shooting them, and dumping them in mass graves.

Those are the only verifiable deaths I've ever been able to see with the research I've looked at that amount to "extermination." Jews were killed in The Jewish Holocaust. Be sure you remind people it was the "Jewish" holocaust, since people want to conveniently forget the Holodomor, or the actual extermination campaigns by Stalin, Japan's Unit 731, or the firebombing of Dresden, or the host of actual atrocities of WW2. Compared to a lot of this shit like life in a Gulag, being rounded up and shot in the back of the head was pretty humane. Be sure you remind people who the NKVD sent to go clear minefields by stomping on them. Be sure you remind them of actual history.

People need to get their history absolutely straight if they ever plan to argue down kike lies. Stupid shit like homicidal gas chambers, homicidal crematoriums, or similar garbage. Arm yourself with the truth if you want to defeat the kike after he blurts out some dumb shit like, "my grandma survived the gas chamber." Let him name the camp. Let him name exactly when it was. Ask him how the "gas" was introduced into the room.

You'll find a lot of these kikes just parrot the lies they were told and have never looked into it themselves beyond their grandparent's stories.

bump

Holy fuck normies are totally fucktarded. They literally think the result of twitter poll determines reality. Jesus fucking Christ. I now understand the power of meme magic.

Unit 731 was a hoax made in the 70s.

Was a response to

Only 63 shekels there, goy. Unless you want the special edition.

Kek

Ukrainians?

If that's your account, bravo, lad, bravo.

topkek lad

Anyone else distinctly remember the kill count being 3 million jews 3 millions 'other', rather than 6 million jews 6 million 'other'?

Official einsatzgruppen numbers are less than 1 million bud, like 800k if you add them all up… and thats part of the 6 gorillion number. They are actually less than 500k. Verifiable lol. Babi Yar for example which is supposed to be about 130k is reliant on one witness, in a trial which had communist purge judges. None of that garbage is verifiable when they beat and starved people to death to obtain confessions.

alright you fantastic faggots, it's time to correct those results. this is how we start to change narratives.

DOWNLOAD BLOODY VIKING FIREFOX ADD ON TO MAKE UNLIMITED SOCK ACCOUNTS

ITS OVER 6GORILLION% CERTAIN THAT KIKES ARE USING BOTS

These are "holohoax exposer debunking" numbers, so this is the absolute highest 6 gorillion 12 gorillion statistics. It throws in another number unrelated to Einsatzgruppen so I didnt include them.

Einsatzgruppe A: 363,337
Einsatzgruppe B: 134,000
Einsatzgruppe C: 118,341
Einsatzgruppe D: 91,728

Or holohoax exposer debunking numbers I should say.. Its from a website which supposedly debunks holohoax exposure, so those are your official Jew approved Einsatzgruppen numbers.

Lol word filter. I thought I wrote the wrong thing.

explain user

*How many German civilians were killed when the Allies firebombed Dresden?

*How many Jews died when the Allies cut off the German's ability to feed some in their work/POW camps while they awaited resettlement?

im at it non stop with the sock accounts

GET BLOODY VIKING ADD ON YOU FAGGOTS

ITS JUST A FIREFOX ADDON

YOU SEARCH IT YOU DOWNLOAD YOU MAKE FAKE EMAILS FOR UNLIMITED SOCK ACCOUNTS

Thanks user.

< > 5 gorillion

Wtf did it replace now? And for what?

That is brilliant, I'm gonna start using that as an insult now.

How does one make a Twitter account.

Checked but your account of events does not include all the fecal apparatus and reverse-fart machines.

holo.caust denial => holohoax exposure

What is the point of this poll? It's obvious they want the last answer and most people will answer the way they want them to because most people were taught DA 6 MILYUN. It doesn't prove anything, nor are they offering a platform for discussion. It's just an unironic circle jerk.

Classic

read thread nigger

Saving that image for the next salt-leftist I meet who's pretending to give a fuck about America.

Shirt says:
CAUTION
Kek!

The memes write themselves at this point.

400k sounds like a credible estimate considering the war effort, time in power and all other factors (i.e the nazis mostly going after those sowing political / societal unrest).

It would mimick exactly what the Brits did in South Africa, but on a larger scale which is what those concentration camps were. Surprisingly the Brits never get flack for having had concentration camps, just shows the revisionism that the media likes to put forward.

jidf will click like a bunch of retarded cunts. That and kikes share lists to shit like this. Links to youtube videos to snitch on and such. The guy running it is a shitbag. As if a 100 Twitter users opinion on anything makes something true or not. Another waste of time.

You know I've never seen an argument put forward defending the holocaust happening other than muh anecdotes which contradicts every single other piece of evidence

I have, it is usually:

And yet they have nothing for the doors
Nothing for why the gas chambers aren't blue
Where the fuck is the heater for the gas chamber
There is only 8 ovens in Auschwitz so for them to get the number they claim had died in Auschwitz means the oven would of been burning bodies at rates 50 times that of a crematorium’s oven, but maybe they didn't burn the bodies, if so where the fuck are they as 6,000,000 bodies isn't something that is easy to discard, and if there was a place they were discarded it would of been something considered sacrosanct

Kikes already lost, that account doesn't even have the kosher seal of approval.

All this proves is that Hitler was right
Jews always will repeat the same lie even after it has been exposed

We're winning.

Just spam hate-facts in the replies.

What??? He doesn't have 20/1/1942, the date of the Wannsee Conference, where the evil nazzziiisss agreed to gas all those jews?
Evil fucking anti-semite, his career
in Hollywood is over.

Wait Hitler gassed the Jews in the 21st century

The Einsatzgruppen numbers are wildly exaggerated and completely unreliable.
General Erich von Manstein was put on trial after the war for 'crimes against humanity'.
One of the charges was that the Einsatgruppen
shot 10,000 jews in Crimea in 1942. Manstein had captured Sevastapol and the Soviet held parts of Crimea in the summer of 1942, and was in charge of the area and all groups in it, so he was said to be responsible for the massacre, although he had actually flown out of the area when the alleged massacre took place.
Anyway, Mansteins English defence lawyer
eventually found out that the only evidence that the Soviets had was one statement from a German junior officer, who had overheard in a canteen another officer saying that 'about 10,000 jew were shot in Crimea". That was it, the complete evidence against Manstein.
Manstein's English lawyer then found dozens of wittnesses who testified that in late 1942, 1943, and 1944 there were still many jewish communities in Crimea and that Germans often traded with them. He then found a document which showed that there had been executions at the same time and place, but the total killed was 300. Aparently the document stated that '300 partisans, looters, communists officials…and some jews… were shot'.
Manstein eventually served only three years.

What do they aim to do with this poll again?

Von Manstein was a fantastic general as well.

While he's probably the type, the fact that the image is exactly perpendicular to FOV and not deformed by the shape of the shirt suggests it's a shop.

I believe that counts just Polish citizens. The official total kike victim count was six gorillion from the beginning since before the war.

Why even poll?

Hit them with hate-math.

5 years of regime.
That's about 1826 days (with one leap year added one).
1826 days are 43,824 hours.
43,824 hours are 2,629,440 minutes.
6,000,000 have died in 2,629,440 minutes.
6,000,000 divided by 2,629,440 is 2.281.
Or about 2.3 jews per minute.
Since day one. 24 hours per day. 7 days a week, without pause.
A single body takes between one to three hours to cremate, in a modern oven.
And that's the lowball estimate, not like 12 million.
Sounds totally legit, goy!
Pay reparations forever!
They hammered a nail into my head in 1933.
Then they tied me to a board with razor chains.
It was real in my mind.
PAY ME!

Reported for not even trying.

Wow, that kike couldn’t be more obvious of his jewery.

Goddamn kikes.

It’s twitter. Give him his one saved character.

Anglin recently posted on this which will secure some votes. What's the count now, has it moved in our favour? I don't have a twatter.

Actually in the 80's with a horror novel called "the devil's gluttony". Conveniently enough, a chinese movie about 731 came out a few years later.

Most jews left in the late 1930's, Hitler even allowed it. They went to America and from there they started their jewing again, the frankfurt school is the crux of that whole move.

All I hear when beaners talk is that fucked up cadence and "taca a taca taco, taca taco? Taca taca taco esse".

That's suspiciously similar to how SJWs are today.

Could someone who has a Twitter account provide an update of this poll?

looks fake as hell but normies would believe it no question

spread it

SIXTY GORRILION
I
X
T
Y
G
O
R
I
L
L
I
O
N

I'm a retard. Reading comprehension for the win.

polite sage

Needs more votes!

Percentages have stayed the same for days no matter how many people vote.

GCHQ admitted they change online polls to control public opinion a couple years back.

This fucking guy, had a script for both scenarios. Typical Schlomo tactics, Oy Vey Racist! / I still have hope!

perl -e 'for (1..6000000) {print("JEW\n");}'

Ebook edition

The difference in population figures don't even support that much. Also, armed conflict doesn't count as a 'genocide', nor get you tried for 'war crimes' (unless the Kikes who run the courts say it does).

This.

Also, this. Chinks and Gooks are the Kikes of Asia and have been demanding even more 'reparations' for some time, but thankfully the Nips don't give two shits about them or their lies (other than the based revisionist Nips who make documentaries exposing both the Unit 731 and (((Rape of Nanking))) hoaxes).

What did she mean by this?