New Ben Garrison on George W. Bush

Does anyone have the original? It's like JIDF is not even trying anymore, this one is too transparently a forgery

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/921323063945453574
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I wonder what ben has against hilarlly to feature her as the bad guy in his comics? I mean she's evil don't get me wrong. But the kikes are her enabler. Shouldn't (((they))) be the main focus of such?

I think the original said "trump is a racist, anti-semetic, bigot!!". With a kike coming out of bush's mouth and a star next to the "bush speaks…" part.

I'm thinking it was something along the lines of "Nationalism, racism, and sexism are evil, goyim"

Because they're bluepilled. End of story.

So you just know nothing about Ben Garrison, then.

the great whinge

Ben isn't redpilled on jews.

i appreciate the subtly

Too subtle.

Ben is a cuck. You all realize he was never repdilled, right?

Here's my take.

Doesn't make any sense because Trump is pro-Israel.

Precisely

Nice quads.

But they'd still rather have him out, because Hillary would've already started a war with Syria on their behalf. They can't be happy.

No, they wouldn't. Trump allows them to boil the frog. If you believe anything the media and their legions of actors have to say, you're an idiot. They were betting on Trump from the beginning.

Do you even know who Roy Cohn was, have you ever read his biography by Sidney Zion?

This thread is about Bush still being a neocon, kike, not Trump touching your wall.

Your quads still don't save you from being a kike, nigger

Trump was mentored by Roy Cohn, the guy who created neocons and got Reagan elected president. Trump is no different than Obama or Bush or Clinton, it's all the same shit.

Checked and keked. Shit's true tho, even before I got redpilled I had noticed niggers getting with shit, but I never noticed the blaten display of kikery that media pulls.

I may have managed to get my hands on the original

Very nice.

Even thinking that a Paki lurking in this board is too revolting for me.

The original had this as the text, with Richard Spencer's mouth and a merchant on the inside. Thanks user, you made me remember. They shopped this one hard though so it will be hard to recreate the original.

Beautiful.

Nah the originals don't blame Hillary they blame the heebs as they should. This is just an edit, obviously. Ben "Nigger Newborn Nuke Dropper" Garrison is redpilled on the JQ more than anyone here. He's almost as extreme as Steven Crowder

Nice one, based Ben.

Gotta make it the same font or at least a similar text style, and remove the Jew's boobs.

TRUMP LOVES YOU
TRUMP LOVES ME
TRUMP LOVES EVERYONE
I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE TRUMP
THANK GOD FOR TRUMP!!!

Oh I'm using this, wonderful work user.

wew

trolling or genuine, this post is literally faceberg-tier.

Ben "ten ton terror of tel aviv" Garrison knows about kikes he even admitted it on a ama on the_donald subreddit plus he posted here and it's quite obvious he lurks here too and possibly the op of these threads aswell

Yids are really going all out to destroy Holla Forums's board culture now

where's the shoe?

When he danced at the funeral ceremony for those dead cops, who were killed by otherwise right-minded BLM, during the last administration, it was said to be possible senility. Now he makes this apparently lucid speech.

It's been that way since Fredrick left.

Ben is too extreme for me. Anyone remember when he would call up radio shows to espouse his hate screeds?

Mate Hillary would of meant WW3 with Russia which would of resulted in millions of mainly white deaths and Israel winning the war

And Roy Cohn was an uber-degenerate fag.

What about his confession user

London now more dangerous than New York City, crime stats suggest
London is now more crime ridden and dangerous than New York City, with rape, robbery and violent offences far higher on this side of the Atlantic.
The latest statistics, published earlier this week, revealed that crime across the UK was up by 13 per cent, with a surge in violence in the capital blamed for much of the increase.
Seizing on the figures, US President, Donald Trump, claimed the rise could be linked to the “spread of radical Religion of Cuck™”, adding that it demonstrated the need to “keep America safe”.

Donald J. Trump ✔@realDonaldTrump
Just out report: "United Kingdom crime rises 13% annually amid spread of Radical Religion of Cuck™ic terror." Not good, we must keep America safe!

But critics dismissed his comments as “ignorant” and “divisive”, with former Labour leader Ed Miliband calling him an “absolute moron”.
Spreading lies about your own country: sad. Spreading lies about others: sadder. What an absolute moron.
twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/921323063945453574
Criminal justice experts insisted rising crime in the UK, and particularly London, was more to do with the way the city was policed and blamed the reduction in neighbourhood patrols across the capital.
While both London and New York have populations of around 8 million, figures suggest you are almost six times more likely to be burgled in the British capital than in the US city, and one and a half times more likely to fall victim to a robbery.
London has almost three times the number of reported rapes and while the murder rate in New York remains higher, the gap is narrowing dramatically.
The change in fortunes of the two global cities has been put down largely to the difference in tactics adopted by the two police forces.
Both Scotland Yard and the New York City Police Department (NYPD) have just over 30,000 officers each and budgets of around £3 billion a year.

3 fucking billion a year budget, this is why they love CRIME!!! it pays!!

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/10/20/london-now-dangerous-new-york-crime-stats-suggest/

exploitable as fuck

He's absolutely unhinged.

5/5

Don't mind me…

It wasn't too long ago they accused Bush of being all those things and mock him relentlessly on media the same way they do Trump now, only it isn't working this time against Trump. I guess Bush really is a fucking retard.

It was never a secret that he came here, newfag.

Dumb ass killed what remaining support his voters had for in under an hour.

What does this jumble of words mean?

It means somebody needs to get off the internet.

God I love these threads, never change famalam

how sexist of you

Don't want to sound like sum AREPEEcuck or nothin' but I think he's taking things way too far allowing kikes to generalize all the right as mass-murdering monsters of that caliber.

Bush was always a puppet, and not even a (((high caliber puppetmaster)))'s one but a puppet of mere sandnigger kangs with oil. His intelligence roughly has anything to do with his action.

UC Berkeley published a Ben Garrison looking cartoon that made me smile.

I know I'm late for the party, but do you happen to have the head-template for this?

New Ben Garrison