A different kind of gamer fuel: unleaded

It's your car; what are you…

and what are you

for me:

and

I use my car to go to work and back.
Its a 2009 ford something.

Years ago my parents hooked up a tv to our minivan and I got to play a ps2 while we went cross country. Was very comfy.

Did anyone ever see one of these in a vehicle before? My friends dad was a car dealer and I remember seeing one of these in the roof of the vehicle and thought it was cool as fuck.

No but I had one of these things. It made roadtrips awesome.

That's a nice setup OP, but can you really top CARD GAMES on MOTORCYCLES? I'm on my Victory Vision every day, making faggy kids cry because of my SUPERIOR CARD SKILLS. Some of them don't even have hologram drives, and some of them don't even have bikes. They just stand on a street corner while I do donuts and beat them into submission. Pic related, it's me and my crew.

I don't play video games while I drive.

what are you? gay?

This exists?!

Carfags are the worst normalfags.

mum's minivan

I don't give a shit about cars, and hate driving, but I still have to disagree and say that cars can be hobby. Perhaps you don't like the people discussing it instead of the subject? I have no idea what sufferable people invade your life. You should lighten up about it and watch top gear.

Got my PSP running a SNES emulator. I was having doubts due to the tales of others' experience but I have to say it works really well. Playing me some Metal Warriors right now, shit's flawless.

Are you me?

Maybe, this universe is strange as fuck though I haven't played super bust a move

It's not about horsepower, you mongoloid. It's about power-to-weight ratio, weight transfer rate, lateral gs attainable without losing traction…

Trying not to kill myself. Same as usual.

Saab 9-5
PR
PC

Saab's are alright

I haven't left my house in over a month. No exaggeration. I guess my computer chair is my equivalent of a car.

I'm saving up for a car right now but only have $1700 and its taking longer than I expected. I'll need at least $ 2300 for the shittiest of shitboxes.
Nice

2012 VE Series II Holden Commodore

EDF4.1 and DD:DA

PC.

this

Not vidya thread

Kojima fags are worse than normalfags

06 Aerio SX, best year
it's run pretty for 160k with minimal issues and it's pretty fucking fast for a norman car, 155hp/157ps on 1.3 tons is fun
an awful lot of hellmoo and kerbal lately
PC
food and profit

Diamondbacks are nice bikes.