Destiny Child Will Be Censored On IOS

Apple once again proves that IOS is for children and twats. Here is the trailer of the game for people don't know what this is. youtube.com/watch?v=mPG2T-jXIi0
Game looks promising.
Source:gamemeca.com/news/view.php?gid=1140380

Other urls found in this thread:

event.nextfloor.com/dc/2016/0922_event
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Man, I'm crying.

Censorship is bad on principle, but I like how it wipes the smug off the faces of weebs real fast.

It's 18+ on android though. I just wanted an excuse to post about the game. At least it looks high budget game and not shitty clone.

I just watched the trailer, other than shitty morphed animations it looked pretty decent.

I will fight censorship til my dying breath but I would be lying if I said I don't enjoy reading the foot stomping tantrums of spergy weebs when shit like this happens. It's my weakness.

Who in the fuck cares? Top kek

Tippity tip to you fine sir.

Tight white pants are one of my fetishes, anyway. *unzips dick*

how about you give us a bit more information i don't speak gook.

is it coming over seas is there english version

doesn't look half bad for a shitter mobile game of course I rarely touch those pieces of shit most of which have shit to play themselves in

Who cares toppity kek

okay lets see what kind of new shitty mobage th-
REMOVE ASIANIGGER

I'm not holding my breath

I don't really know if they will bring it outside but for kakao games like seven nights have outside korea versions. Anyway copied some information from the internet. Destiny Child is the first mobile title produced by Kim Hyung Tae who is the Art Director of Blade & Soul and The War of Genesis 4. Destiny Child sets its adventure story surrounding Satan candidates and features more than 500 children and dynamic combat. In Destiny Child, over 270 children using Live2D technology with which 2D graphics could work as 3D graphics. You can pre-rigister here event.nextfloor.com/dc/2016/0922_event . As for the interview I don't speak korean.

I bet you think that granblue garbage is high budget too.
Even fucking super robot games have more actually drawn frames than these "games".

redesigned outfit looks better

It doesn't? It's the same shit with less skin showing, I bet you think this one is acceptable too.

Well, at least that's what I'd be thinking if it weren't blatantly obvious colonists saying it.

The colonists also pushed "the censored one looks better!" with #FE, too.

I can understand Nintendo trampling all over their more niche games they release but man, censoring phone games is a real tragedy.

I guess we need to rev up gamergate machine once again!!!

I'm sorry if you have a thing for useless, disgusting slabs of meat.

>>>/fit/
>>>/loomis/

Are you a pedophile or a homosexual? Or both?

Are you gay? Breasts are a godsend.

This shit just never gets better.

I'd prefer if the devs put in both costumes for players to decide what they want, even if I think the character looks like shit people shouldn't have to deal with faggots making their that they love into something that it isn't.

That looks like trash.

Why the fuck does her face look significantly worse in the censored version?

Blade and Soul got worse because the creator of the game in opening isn't with ncsoft anymore. He was the one responsible for pretty art but I think he had a problem with them and wanted more freedom so he got away and made his own game which is destiny child.

And THIS children is why Android is superior.

Just pirate the uncensored APK.

That is what anti censorship is about you dumb niggers.

The only thing censored in God Eater was blood. They're coming for your games soon. If Niggerfield means anything your games are already long gone. In another 5 years Cowadooty and all your AAA shit will go full sci-fi, nothing but multiculti forces of niggers, spics, and ragheads fighting evil robots.

Some JP only mobagay got hit hard with censorship. Had blushes removed and skirts lengthened.

worse graphics settings, according to the thread

why is any BBS that isn't Holla Forums completely shit? you should be able to trust a localiser to do nothing but translate the lines, and maybe add in some translation notes if they want to go the extra mile

Really?

You're not the sharpest tool in the shed now, are you?

2nd pic looks way better than 1st pic at least

If you buy Apple shit i very much doubt you care about such things as censorship anyway.

Doesn't make sense.

People who buy this are degenerate. Who are they trying to protect?!

There are faggots on this boared who prefer 2nd pic over 1st pic.

They want women in burkas as well.

there's a place for your kind and it isn't here

Pick one

i didnt see shit

#itsbettercensored

Neo Holla Forums people.

Where is this shit even coming from? Is it halfchan? Reddit? Goons?

Can't be a faggot, they actually like breasts.

Little of all I'd say. Any faggot user who is a censorship apologist deserves the oven.

Yes, retard. The only thing that got censored was the blood.

I was thinking about 1 which they censored. Don't really follow the series.

pls niggu

There's where you messed up you fucking retarded weaboo.

isnt destinys child a black woman

I don't condone it, but part of developing for mobile shit and consoles is understanding you don't have the final say on what your game is going to be like. If they wanted creative freedom, they should've made it for PC.

But then they would've had to make an actual game and not a microtransaction skinner box.