Arcade Thread

What arcade games have you 1cc'd before, Holla Forums?

Soul Calibur 2, and that's about it.

Gradius. I also knew this place where the machine for killer instinct had a switch for free play on top.

Just enjoy the games matey.
Arcade games make me very happy so its never a huge issue for me even if I try to constantly better myself.

One of the Metal Slugs, but only because I played it non-stop for a year on console

most fighting games..not saying too much

WONDERBOY'S, BACK?!

I want to fug the blue haired girl, what the fuck is wrong with me

That's terrible.
This one is better.

My love for these games know no bounds.

I'm also a huge namcofag when it comes to Arcade games. Mappy, Galaga, Valkyrie no Densetsu, Time Crisis, etc, but i still can't 1cc them.

That looks splendid even better than this which i believe has the old Westone team involved.

Different games, my man. That's a Monster World II remake while the first Wonderboy is a linear platformer.

KoF 2000. That's it.

Fighting, sports, racing games and Gals Panic.

bullshit.

I'd like to 1cc Hydro Thunder, but I don't have the time or the autism to do so.

Bucky O'Hare and Mega Man.

Have you played the NES platformer, also by Konami? It's a solid 8/10.

Pure ludo.

Gradius, Bad Dudes vs. Dragon Ninjas, Golden Axe, can loop Moon Patrol until I get bored

I remember that when I was younger my mom used to take me to her work and that there was an arcade place nearby, in that place they had a Ninja Baseball Batman machine in which I spent a lot of money on playing with my friends.
A couple of years ago I visited the place just to find out that it got closed down, I remember feeling super shitty about it but when I learned that Ninja Baseball Batman was a super rare game I felt even worse knowing that the mechine probably got destroyed or bought by some collector that will never play it or enjoy it as much as I did

Life is truly pure suffering

Anyone have a good link to a rom of Gradius for MAME? All the ones I've found are apparently missing files

I tried playing this because I enjoy bullshit games but looking at the map every fucking time I died annoyed me much more than dying itself.

Is there a romhack which makes it skippable?

No. The only solution is to not die.

The sequel makes it skippable however.

Git gud

Any tips on beating OutRun? I can't not run out of time, even if I never run into cars or crash.

Golden Axe isn't really all that hard (assuming you're not Ax-Battler). Especially without the Death Bringer fight. Still, it's always fun to beat it without a continue.

Shift gears