Was it the best game of its generation?

Was it the best game of its generation?

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45358/?
hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/391923-tes4-aioblivion-complete-experience-3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion

That's a hot opinion you got there

What do you mean by generation? Like by it's franchise?

No

It doesn't work that way, especially when they aren't console exclusive.

No it was shit.

Overwatch is the best game of this generation easily.

It wasn't even the best game of its sub-genre in that generation.

Nehrim was better, that says a lot

Why is Jeremy Soule so perfect?

Morrowind >>>>>> Oblivion >>>>> Skyrim

Oblivion was the comfiest game of the entire series, so it's the best.
Comfy >> everything else

2/10

Pong.

Oblivion and Skyrim are non-canon. Daggerfall shows that Uriel Septim VIII is bald, but in Oblivion he has hair. Because of this unexplained retcon, it is safe to assume that Oblivion (and by extension Skyrim) exist in an alternate kalpa where everyone looks like a potato, gameplay is shitty, and the Lore is vapid and uninteresting. C0da makes this interpretation canon, and it overrides Shitheadsda's godawful "story".

because classical music is dead and vidya and scoring movies is all that is left for talented composers

What ?

I want to tongue punch the fart box of Dar-Ma!

Modded Oblivion with Shivering Isles is in my top 10 (its well behind Morrowind though), but Dark Souls, Bayonetta, and Dragon's Dogma came out that gen too so I'll give it a "fouth best game of its generation".

I also have Danganronpa 1 in that list but I can't put that dogshit garbage above Oblivion

I know all of the reasons that each game is shit and I've probably complained about them more than you. To me, the good well outweighs the bad on each of them.

I understand him.
Morrowind was best because of lore, world and stuff you were able to do.
Skyrim however have best graphics and decently smooth gameplay. I mean combat in all 3 is shit.
Oblivion have elements of both but exceeds in neither. You want one thing you can play Morrowind you want other thing sex mods you can play Skyrim.

You mean the uncreative hack who makes all his pieces sound the same?

you're everything wrong with video games

Can i make a hyper argonian get railed by dragons and wolves yet?

No, skyrim is above oblivion only because it seems to be the most modded game in gaming history. The game has entire plot overhauls, graphical overhauls, and just mods for just about anything you could possibly want from it. That and oblivion had some of the worst dialogue/face capture combos i've ever seen. Like talking to semi sentient potatoes.

I'm pretty sure C0da makes anything canon, including the subsequent TES games.

Why?

Stop Right There Criminal Scum,

My name is Imperial Guard, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are low endurance, low intelligence troublemakers who spend every second of their day looking for laws to break. You are everything bad in Tamriel. Honestly, have any of you ever bought something? I mean, I guess it’s fun stealing shopkeepers’ property because of your low score in mercantile, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than pickpocketing wandering traders when no guards are around.

Don’t be a criminal. Just hit anyone within eyesight. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the running team, and starter on my shouting team. What sports do you play, other than “commit senseless acts of violence and theft against those who cannot defend themselves”? I also have full Imperial Armor, and have arrested the hero many times (She just paid the fine; Shit was SO gold). You are all criminals who should have just payed the fine. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me apprehending a criminal.

Objective opinion here.

Bayonetta and DD are weightless hack and slash piece of shits with shit music and shit aesthetics, even Oblivion has better combat and exploration. Dark Souls has decent combat, definitely better than Oblivion, but the rest such as level design, enemy balancing, weapon crafting, quests, and bosses are all utter shit. Oblivion and Skyrim might have level scaling, but it still seems preferable to DS.

I want newfags to leave

THIS.

Find a mod on Morrowind or Skyrim that makes your character actually feel comfy at home. CHECK. FUCKING. MATE.

nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/45358/?

You're laying it on a bit thick there, mate.

Oblivion and Skyrim might not be Chivalry, but there's nothing I hate more than hack and slash. All Oblivion and Skyrim need are directional attacks, better staggering system, and more variations in handling different weapons, but Dante-like hack and slash games are fundamentally broken for me. None of these games is Severance either, so no need to be mad there mate.

Regarding aesthetics, there's no doubt that Bayonetta's aesthetic is incredibly ugly and cringeworthy, and DD is like a generic medieval jrpg fantasy. Aesthetics is a pretty important aspect in open world RPG game, and DD truly failed at that.

If TES had the combat and some of the mobility shit severance had it would be glorious.
Fuck TESVI make this happen for ANY of the previous games.

They should've re-released Oblivion before Skyrim, a modded Oblivion can be pretty fun but the constant crashes due to lack of memory ends up being super annoying.

Objectively wrong, you mean

I disagree but I understand you can have a different opinion. even if that opinion is shit in my opinion Oblivion best TES

wew

And I'll take the argument for DD having shit aesthetics as an non objective opinion, but they're clearly well made even though they aren't creative. As for Bayonetta, if you don't think those angel designs are god tier mixes of elegance and creepiness then I have no idea what you think looks good. Bayonetta herself is certainly the most iconic video game character of the last two decades.

overrated garbage by a shit company that makes fisherprice games for autistic children

Elder Scrolls is a failure

Whoops posted the wrong DD song because I fucked up the names

I like the English rendition a lot more for some reason, this is one of the few games that was localized so well that you can reasonably argue that the English version is better than the original.

Nigga it had some nice ideas and in all honesty I look back and I miss the amount of freedom that game gave you *but* that didn't exclude the fact that *8* voice actors voiced every single person in the entire game. The combat was fucking awful, the whole game felt samey and drab despite the attention to detail and everyone soaked hits like a sponge.

And say what you want about Fallout 4 but at least it can manage to stay open for far longer than skyrim or oblivion.

Severance has some complicated mocap animations and controls, I don't think any mod is able to make that happen.

bayo is lame weebshit
dark souls too cramped and dictated
morrowind best tes

Bayonetta is aesthetically cringeworthy. You can overdesign everything in the game, but that doesn't stop Bayonetta from being cringeworthy. It's all over the place and cartoony, like a sonic game that tries to be an adult game. The pop music just makes it even more unplayable.

Oblivion was actually fun with enough mods, unlike goyrim. Morrowind with the GHD mod is still better

Funny. Because the whole time I was playing Oblivion, I missed the amount of freedom Morrowind gave me.

The comfy meme back… WHY!

Where the fuck did the "oblivion was good" come from? It's a bland piece of shit and I wish morrowind was the last of the series. Will we see "skyrim was good" in 5 years? For fucks sake you people get more shit taste by the day because of the state of the industry at the moment.

Stupid kids who didn't know any better because they were 15 when Oblivion came out are approaching their upper twenties now.

Face it. You need to be a fossil to remember decent video games.

Best game of 7th Gen?
Probably pic related

I blame cuckchan

Another mod of this type for Oblivion, please.

Hey Todd

Yes.

Is there a mod listd you can download instead of fucking around for 2 days trying to get it all to work just so you can fap and never touch the game again?

Holy shit that sounds amazing. I want what he had.

low energy bait

underage b&

this sounds gay as fuck
link?

Not even close.

What the fuck is this thread?

Modded Oblivion is great.

You can't mod Skyrim to have interesting quests.

Opinion discarded

Opinion discarded a second time

why don't the mods delete these shitty bait threads anymore

there's the all in one pack somewhere on dongfire.

I just wish oblivion had something like the outfit studio so i could do quick easy edits of costumes to fit the mesh i use

I never bothered going past the first mission

Bait thread.
Oblivion is the worst game in its series.

hongfire.com/forum/forum/hentai-lair/hentai-game-discussion/391923-tes4-aioblivion-complete-experience-3
It's easier to install than you think. You can pick up the updated mods over at lovers lab.