King Nigger in NJ

Obongo himself went to Newark to shill for Phil Murphy some wall street jackass that wants to make NJ gun laws even worse for no reason at all

archive.li/XKAoX

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

this race must be important, the nigger formerly known as king nigger hasn't turned up in person to shill for a candidate before this since the election

DON'T TEASE ME OP

Newark is a Satanic shithole

like a lot of places it wasn't that bad till the niggers moved in

he belongs in jail, but currently he's trying to win governorships for the democrats

bump

is this getting slid? this kinda shit is important we can't let the demlcrats rebuild their party

Really activates your almonds.

I just call him Hussein ever since he got elected.

Baathism is NatSoc for Arabs, you're calling him Hussein and comparing him to Saddam.

You're calling him NatSoc, and trying to tear him down. The Jews have you user.

what else should he be called? all the fucking niggers still worship this mulatto half jew as their leader

How can anybody read something like this and not get homicidally angry? How can people keep voting for this shit over and over? It's as if they like the feeling they get when a kike dick is crammed into them.

I understand that sometimes most times there's not much of a choice. The Jews have gotten their agents into every campaign and power structure in America (see: Trump, Virtually Entire Cabinet of), but Jesus Christ, America – at least vote for the less-pozzed candidate while we're still having elections.

kike or crypto kike this murphy faggot is clearly a deep state asset

tbh the republicans are fielding a woman who worked with chris christi, wimyn leaders are almost always a mistake

I'm saying just call him his name. Take away the false aura of hatred because it puts him on a pedestal. You make him Voldemort and he gets power from that.

Soetoro?

Sure, as long as the name isn't made to rile shit up. Just use a normal name.

I don't suppose I ought to ask, but how could NJ gun laws possibly be worse?
Aside from outright banning guns, what do they have left?

user things can always get worse

He's definitely half jew.

And more white New Jerseyans flee to Pennsylvania. It's a shame. In parts of NJ like Flemington and the central portion, it's beautiful. Nice farms, small pockets of woods, rural families. The South is a tourist ghost town along the coast. The North is where all of the rich Jews and mobsters who work in NY live. The cities are filled with feral nogs. There was a time when NJ was actually a nice state.

You can tell he is commie by his adherence to a linear and deterministic view of history. Time is cyclical, which the utopianism mindset cannot process.

But I have air conditioning and vidya, I'm not a slave! Things are far better off now than they were 50 years ago. Excuse me while I fap to this hentai instead of living in an age where I could be getting a good wage for my work and coming home to a loving wife and happy children

how is any of this relevant to a governors race

shouldn't it be like, "so-and-so has this plan to bring business to your state. similar plans have worked in [list of states], as well as [name of state] where [list of companies] built factories resulting in the creation of [amount] jobs. he also wants to work on infrastructure by partnering with private contractors… blah blah blah."

This dumb fucking nigger, 50 years ago was the late 60s early 70s where things weren't even bad for niggers. Also, implying the world would EVER be looking to fucking New Jersey this fucking faggot

can't we save it? it's not enough to protect red states we need to take back blue states

that's something i'm lost on too, i know the democrats are desperate for victories, but the niggger is making this race out to be really important, is there something we're missing here?

Why wouldn't it be? Having any traitor in any place of government shouldn't be waved off as oh well.
The only way to truly win is to hold all the cards.

but still, why does he think the world pays attention to state level vots in new jersey?

ITS THE CURRENT CENTURY GUYS
Fuck off Bathhouse Barry.

Niggers and hipsters, the whole state needs to be nuked.

youtube.com/watch?v=K0ZRAmz-NWM

I'll leave this here

bump

bump

Digits confirm obongo dies from heart attack.

bump

>wimyn leaders are almost always a mistake*
ftfy user. Females have no place in leadership positions period.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING POZZED STATE YOU FAILED GORRILA KANG
LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE TO DIE IN PEACE MY EXISTENCE IS ALREADY HELL WHY MUST YOU FUCKING KICK THE CORPSE

The reason why he's considered to be Irish is that one of his ancestors was a white woman who was sold in to slavery, who was raped by nigger slaves to produced a more affordable race mixed slave.

Where the fuck was he for eight years he held the reins of the country?

This tranny loving nigger literally only showed up 3 times,
(1) in 2008 to get elected, I don't even remember him before that.
(2) in 2012 for reelection, and
(3) in 2016 when he left office.

They have absolutely no fear of being arrested. Makes me wonder how it would shake out with his SS guys if the feds were to come to arrest him.

He was working. his offramp