NORTH CAROLINA YES!!!

Three Blacks Kill A White College Baseball Star Over A Cell Phone

​>That all changed in the blink of an eye, based upon the greed of three Anti-White savage criminal lowlife murderous thugs.

​>Back in June Zachary was intent upon purchasing a new phone.

​>He was in town near Charlotte visiting his family and saw a device that he was interested in on a Craigslist style app

​>Charlotte-Mecklenburg Police Captain Chris Dozier had said that Finch went to an arranged meeting place to buy the phone.

thegoldwater.com/news/10009-A-Third-Black-Thug-Arrested-for-Murder-of-White-College-Baseball-Star-in-North-Carolina

Other urls found in this thread:

myfox8.com/2017/07/21/15-year-old-charged-in-nc-shooting-death-of-college-baseball-player/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*niggers

Where's the Jewish media coverage

Right here. Jim is a Masonicnigger who owns the Goldwater.

killing young white guy for his smart phone Doesn't these niggers get free government phones on the tax payers dime ? and why is this hateCRIME not on EVERY FUCKING NEWS CHANNEL? and why do i 100% automatically think the jews have something to do with it scapegoat NO JUST PURE COINCIDENCE

this is why you never try to do business with niggers
don't ever try to associate or have any interaction with niggers
if you live in a city with niggers, do not support that city by paying taxes there, move out
have nothing to do with niggers

This definatly should go in the niggers killing us thread.
That thread will be like the never ending story.

Once it was shoes, now sail foams are worth killing for. Fuck niggers. Can't do any honest days work, buy their own. They must not feel pride in this. Proving more that they're not evolved enough and we still need segregation for it to ever work.

I told the police to disband a long time ago and this never would have gotten this far

Also

This, l avoid nigger areas like the black plague that they are. But even in white areas you can find blacks out of their ghetto habitats and you must keep your guard up.

So do the blacks cut the phone up three ways? What is the purpose of their niggery actions? Gas these coons. Tweet the story to some shitbag athletes on Twitter.

You answered your own question.

bumpin' and checkin'

I hope whenever you get killed by a nigger you just get mocked and ridiculed for it.

Anti-sage. He looks white enough to me, you fuckwad. We should take advantage of any time a white or any light skinned person is killed by feral niggers.

Nice meme, Pedro

So it's that easy to lure blacks to a secluded location hmm? Post "something" for sale…pair of in demand shoes…and they come running right to you? I hope that never gets abused because that would be horrible.

Hello 50%ers

That's a funny was to say mystery meat

>everyone with skin lighter than mohomo'd the pedo goatfucker is a jew or a spic goy whites don't exist goy ignore the (((suspicious))) (1)s and anti-white D&C goy
Kill yourself kike.

bump

Strike 1
Strike 2
Strike 3, you're out!

Steeee-rike three, you're out. While he may not have been the smartest white skinned male, he's still white skinned.

I've met a lot of spics in my life, and not a damn one of them was named ZACHARY JOSEPH. Fuck you, kike.

His name was Zachary Joseph Finch.

America is no longer a white Christian nation. And that's a good thing. Who needs civilized societies when there is a plethora of happy available? Take the happy pill, Holla Forums.

It is actually worse than that. These niggers posted a fake ad offering a phone for sale so as to lure the unsuspecting to a place to be murdered and we can assume robbed.

Isn't there already a "Blacks kill Whites" thread dedicated to this stuff? The OP of those threads could've made a infographic thing of this news.

I Googled this just to see if he was a decent player or not. Ended up seeing this link (myfox8.com/2017/07/21/15-year-old-charged-in-nc-shooting-death-of-college-baseball-player/) and clicked. Holy fuck, the related stories. Everything is pics of groids up for murders/shooting charges, etc. The one that isn't is about Vegas.

Why do libtards and niggers keep pretending the media isn't biased towards them? How has all the constant ignorance of crimes like these and bs like the Zimmerman spic case not made them think twice? How stupid are they?

I'm not surprised in the slightest but I'll forever be shocked at how normalfags can look at stuff like that and not have their Coincidence Detector firing off like crazy because there is a pretty clear pattern going on.

Now that is a great question. How the fuck do they ignore it? Or do we just assume they ignore it, and they actually are semi-aware? I don't extensively interact with enough normalfags to know the answer

I don't really interact with them much either (anymore) but it seemed mostly that they're so committed to the ideas of "It could be anyone!" that they're almost literally blind to the race issue. You know early on in school when they'd give you those pattern solving questions that would look something like "1, 2, 4, 8, _"? When it comes to the race issue you could give them a pattern like: "Black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, black, _____" and they'd legitimately go "No idea."

Good point, but I think some normies can grasp it. All we need is ~20% and we'll be more than good.

Your jewdar sucks. I could spot this kike fag a mile away. Next dead kike loser lol.

I'd argue that if we get just 5% as active as Holla Forums and another 5% openly supporting the redpill, we'd be on the next level of winning.

he looks like a spic
Probably the reason why he was shot at. Spics and nogs hate each other since they're competition for the gibs and drug money.