A Tumbler to which people can send photos of men accusing them of being a rapist

Well, how could this go wrong?

[Implying that this tumbler wasn't created by any of you guys here just for the LOLZ]

Other urls found in this thread:

thisistheguywhorapedme.tumblr.com/
thisistheguywhorapedme.wordpress.com/
thisistheguywhorapedme.wordpress.com/2017/10/21/29/comment-page-1/#comment-1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nice link you enormous faggot.

Since OP is a massive faggot with terrible grammar
thisistheguywhorapedme.tumblr.com/

Fill it full of fags from jewbook who post commie shit.

Fill it full with pictures of people like Elliot Rodgers and Sam Hyde.

Nobody here types like this

Did someone post pic related yet?

Hell you might as well have a trip that reads "Hi I'm from Reddit

Let's get some antifa activists on there. And a million niggers of course.

And OP's a (1) so yeah, this is definitely a slide thread made by someone from another site.

Nice digits.

I just submitted pic related with a caption of "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT!"

Hitler raped the minds of the globalists

So, why don't some of you start posting up ANTIFA peeps?

GTFO

KEK
Anyone wanna try with this turkish fellow?

THIS!

The absolute madman!

I submitted a photo of Elliot Rodgers, I hope they don't recognise him.

Flood it with pictures of trannies.

Dude, they're feminists, the Supreme Gentleman is their go-to example of why all men must be exterminated.

I submitted the head of Turner Broadcasting

Submit a bunch of hood niggers.

Ones that have been convicted of raping.

Pretty much textbook defamation. I can't imagine it would survive a civil complaint. You wouldn't even need to file anything- just send a letter with an attorneys letterhead on it and poof.

I looked through the page and they all seem like skinny college betas. Pretty strange how not one Chad is posted there

Start submitting people who like the JIDF facebook page.

Charlie Carroll is a sexual predator and I demand justice.

Please tell me that somebody has submitted this guy:

Anyone submit this one yet?

Police: Show me where the Fuhrer touched you

OK, what's to stop these men from suing for slander?

Please don't make us go to that cesspool. Post some caps for fuck's sake.

Chads don't need to rape to get laid. Beta males on the other hand…

Oy vey what if some evil antisemites flood it with pictures of kikes and shitskins?!?!?

In print it's libel.

Betas get arrested.
Chads get seconds :^)

Who's raiding the board this time?

Figured something like this shit would pop up.
Who knows what they consider rape or if they're going to rewrite history claiming something consensual was rape.
Hurr listen and believe, enjoy kangaroo courts.

This is great. Flood it with pictures of lefties and blacks.

If we fuck with them enough, they'll shut it down themselves.

The creator of the site is going to get sued into oblivion at some point if not brought up on some kind of criminal charges. That being said. Here's that big image of antifa faces.

Top fucking kek

noice

Go to the white victims of black crime threads and use nog pictures listed there for extra lulz.

Need to put Harvey Weinstein, Dan Schneider, and other jews.

Is that Learningcode

AHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Fill it with illegal spics

Im still mad she didnt hook up with yuusuke.

His moderation gave us good pointers on how to defend western civilization, disproving the idea that non westerners will be anti-west…
not

Do you get off talking like a retard in multiple threads?

Why does it have to be a guy doing the raping? Let's be sure to add the pedo female teachers who like to Fuck their students and invite Muslims into the country to fulfill their rape fantasy

Women can't rape you shitlord, they don't have institutional power and privilege. Only men can rape because they are the oppressors!

There's a lot of potential here, but not enough traffic in the tumblr.

Oh my shit?

Needs more dindu nuffins.

Send an old photo of Bill Clinton, one where it's not obvious who he is.

just fill the fucking thing with random facebook pics

I'm fucking dying, you glorious bastards

Come on, now. We can do much better

Have fun.

lol someone got mad

Who?

Bob Smith.
fuck should I know?

This pic is from an Uncle Phil interview with a woman who claims to be a victim of Elite's pedophile-human trafficking ring. She's older and free now but she's recalling an experience when she was younger, where she was at an Elite party and they forced her to have sex with boys who she assumed to be younger than her.

This aired shortly after Pizzagate broke as well.

Looks like Sam Hyde isn't on there anymore, so that's probably it.

hmm

Okay, fine. I thought maybe he posted it or something.
Chill out.

where I come from we swear casually, nothing personal. In any case looks like the game is over, mods are screening and are taking direct responsibility for what gets posted. So, they're fully liable now?

I did my part and submitted someone (((special))). Let's see if they post it.

Kek, Destiny will get put up for sure.

This. Also, niggers.

Sage for double post but they (who am I kidding we all know this is just one salty kikess) also have a wordpress property
thisistheguywhorapedme.wordpress.com/

I wonder if they'd post trannies.

That wonderful moment when the village idiot happens across a light socket while holding a fork. Any lawfags in the mood to anonymously submit their own picture and information, then take Mary Sue here up on her offer? I doubt they have any money, but maybe you can put them into collections and fuck their credit.

thisistheguywhorapedme.wordpress.com/2017/10/21/29/comment-page-1/#comment-1

Is it an user's project maybe? It started this month and it only has three followers on twitter. Usually feminists would be shilling themselves all over tumblr, but this is as barren as Merkel's womb.

no images are getting screened now and Sam Hyde got pulled

I have a feeling the mod isn't going to accept my Seth Rogan submission. If this is legit they won't have the balls to publicly post anyone who is famous or has the actual resources to sue.

I just did

Just post pictures of rapefugees then

>No. This is a blog for (((Women))) (capitalized because women are super important).
The blog just said it's for people raped by men. Why can't you post the fag who raped you?

Is there an equivalent site where you can insinuate women exchanged sex for money, favors or job advancement?

Nothing, this is definitely illegal which is probably why there aren't many notes on the posts. Then again there is a shit ton of illegal stuff on tumblr so whatever.

Well there are women who are accusing various left leaning celebs for rape and so on so it would make this site look like major hypocrites and do so in a very public way if they refuted or ignored the plights of such women. We should set them against these accusers and when the inevitable lawsuit comes along, have a good laugh at their idiocy.

Are they trying to condition Holla Forums away from attacking pedos? I swear they're trying to blur the lines here.

It's just normal SJW behavior. Blur the lines? How? They're just witch hunting muh-evil-patriarchy-oppressors. It's exactly what they always do.

This jazz musician raped me while his sidekick pinned me down.

To be fair, at least half the dudes there look like rapey cunts. The other 98% are obviously ex boyfriends who put their dick in crazy.
kek

So they look like everyday guys?

Yes rapey af, pic related

kek

Also I wonder if they'll try to track our IPs and use our photos?

Why don't we?

Also if you could find their IPs and link their photos perhaps they'll understand how it feels.

This smells like a trap.
For us and our board posts on the Clintons

This guy raepd me on several occasions. I didn't even wear a miniskirt

Trapping us into what, exactly?

Most guys look rapey? Are you a feminist or some shit?

Can't rape the willing

You can try.

WAIT EVERYONE

Harvey Weinstein is on there now.

They posted Weinstein so they might. They did turn down my Elliot Rodgers photo for some reason.

Don´t forget JJ Abrams!

Checked!

First and foremost, for any of you that are staying tuned in. Use this. Send in every shitty politicians name you can think of, congressmen and congress"women" especially.
Are you in the game yet or still acting like a defeatist that is just watching as the world happens around them? Are you an observer, an actor, or a creator?
If you are the first, you need to step it up as of this moment. You should be both the last two for maximum efficiency.