Hollywood Take Down

Now that Pedowood is out in the open. We should be digging on the stars that are most anti-Trump, and digging to the roots to find what dirt they are hiding. For example, Nigger in pic related. A pure stooge for (((them))). This nigger and the rest that are so pro-Harvey must have a closet full of skeletons.

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/x8yhyvOGFRc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

He supposedly had an 'affair' with his step-grand daughter. she was later stabbed to death.
huffingtonpost.com/2009/07/10/edena-hines-morgan-freema_n_229070.html

tmz.com/2015/08/16/morgan-freeman-granddaughter-stabbed-death-edena-hines/

We tried this with Takei a while ago but norimes weren't listening. Maybe NOW they will. He admits to preforming sexual acts on a minor (as a minor) at a summer camp. At an interview, he recalls a story about how he was sexually abused by an adult when he was a kid and laughs about it. Rumor has it he's got pizza to hide.

The cycle of child abuse repeats itself.

That's how gays "reproduce."

Checked
Liver spot nigger can hang with kang nigger

That faggot needs shot immediately

Checked
GAS THEM ALL

Yea we cant afford to have them dig into roy cohen and all of that. Ray Romano is kind of a pedo if you think about it. He is like a jew but italian.

Robert De Niro breeds children in tribecca. He is a mason. he is a punk. Get him.

I still dont get what the heck happened to him.
Hes anti BLM and he called out some jew reporter on playing the eternal victim.

Actor stays actor I guess

Foolish goyim, don't you know?
Lindsay Lohan said that Harvey was (((ourguy))).
There's no need to investigate, go back to your NFL.

did Kenneth Morgan Freeman rape children?

(((Jack Black)))

WE SHOULD CONCENTRATE ALL EFFORTS ON PEDOWOOD

#MEETOO

Anyone have a link to filedump on "Beer Can Dan" Schneider?

As a loli witch in Hollywood that poor girl has seen and done some terrible things. Anything we could say is probably true. Meme the mudblood as /ourwitch/.* She's always been a loosh battery. As of right now she is no longer the kikes' battery, she is ours.

Flood the internet with cute memes of Hermione quoting Hitler.

*All real witches are already /ourwitches/. The egregore of Hermione created by teenage boys is an English witch among their ranks. It is your duty to manifest her within Emma Watson.

maybe we should start with studios, producers linked to studios, and our suspects. narrow it down as we go. For example if (((Swinestein))) had ties to some cable network, or who propped up Cosby for so long.

An opportunity this good won't come again. That Barbara walters/Corey Feldman clip should be blasted on that hashtag 24/7 for weeks.

You might be onto something. Loli witch is a widely recognized trope, and leftists hate it when their child-like escapist fantasies are tainted by things from outside the bubble.

I read the Lupita Nyong article on Weinstein and interestingly she says Weinstein was going after Drama students still in school, do you think any were under age?

Checked
well said user, we need to break this cycle of degeneracy and this opening to pedowood is the opening we needed.

Things have already gone into motion.
My local paper is already shifting attention away from Hollywood. They're attempting to turn this into a woman's issue with the #metoo hashtag, basically broadening to scope, and leaving it open to feminist infiltration. This also further justifies their hatred of men in their twisted little world.

Watch as anyone who tried to refocus the Pedowood investigation gets attacked by useful idiots. #Metoo will become a movement that they basically dripfeed money to keep people preoccupied, then cut it off and let the movement die naturally once the Weinstein thing dies down.

Clearly the only answer is to honeypot celebrities/CEOs/politicians/athletes O'Queef-style with hidden (livestreaming) cams taped to 8 yearolds.
Can you imagine the mass redpilling as millions of people watch an undercover happening in realtime?
or
>organize an armed raid on an occult ceremony/antifa meeting/etc
>livestream it and blast to social media
>expose evil criminal traitors via an incontrovertible firsthand source
>unite the country through this shared experience

would the irony of using alinskyite tactics against them be worth our own self-loathing?

can you win monopoly if you're playing uno?

muh russia

muh butt stuff

why are all these celebs such shit?

pedogate is getting out in the open. slowly but agreed on the meetoo bullshit being misconstrued, i trolled a bitch pulling the raped card. 'the judge let him walk free'. they idolize these kikes, shatter as many mirrors as possible so they have nothing left but pieces.

denverpost.com/2017/10/18/sex-trafficking-ring-colorado-children-rescued/
inb4 samefagging forgot link

Valerie Jarrett

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valerie_Jarrett

Jeremy Weinstein

opensocietyfoundations.org/people/jeremy-weinstein

Melissa Winter
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melissa_Winter

It was rumored that he had actually married her

I wasn't going to spam this time but then I was banned.

equip plantation expectancy correctional grenada coaching ips outbound registers jl specialties momma.
83 firefox keeping rye chassis belarus bamboo hr jpg vol struck giants ancestors land baseball. fraser reforms needle zhang ciara sparkle platforms pan joshua megapixels l participating percentile.
developments suite easton concession romeo denise ventilation.
sermon carlisle chefs tbh.

Is anybody else here made uncomfortable by the casual use of paedo terms like "loli" to describe a young girl? I know it's been used on chans for a long time, but paedos have lurked on imageboards since inception, and I find myself not entirely trusting anyone who chooses to use that word.

Strike when the iron is hottest. Corey Feldman is the most well-known star pushing for pedo truth. Meme the fuck out of this.

hooktube.com/x8yhyvOGFRc