I think nintendo has gone too far

I think nintendo has gone too far.

Colony drop on NoA when?

Mario is the key to all this.

FUCK

What the fuck, Disney too?

Op is a tremendous faggot
This are illegal slot machines that are common in Mexico and South America, they are called Maquinitas

That's a sin in the Church of Genesis.

So are they like spic Pachinko machines used by the japanese to control spics?
makes sense why they love King of Fighters, Captain Tsubasa, Saint Seiya and DBZ so much.

Nintendo really went downhill

I have yet to see any link between these shits and the japs, so it's probably just spic bootleggers.

see this? this kid will grow up to watch Card Captors. it's part of the japanese plan to kill off spics by making them virgins. it's the perfect crime.

Is that the Mario amiibo?

Sinner detected.

Really Nintendo? injecting politics into your IPs.?

No, it's 100% mexican bootlegging

Spics already kill off spics and they reproduce faster than they can make bullets even as weebs. Also anime is already free for the poor if they have tv which helped dbz become part of the culture.
I know because I've lived here 15 years.

Repent.

why are there Digimon on that

Mario is Mexican, they can't bootleg their own people. truley there has to be a connection. same reason why Captain Tsubasa coincided with Soccer replacing baseball.

I KNOW YOU ARE BUT WHAT AM I?

verga

I think that Japan is failing at their plan

spic here
it just werks

I never said the plan wouldn't back fire.

Mario can't be mexican, if he was he would already have 6 children

Flaw with that plan. Mexican girls are the easiest sluts of north & sout america. Seriously. If Mexican males are all lossless virgins. Mexican girls will start dick hopping on whites and blacks.

I wish I had that image that showed Mexican women and Japanese men are the loneliest people on the planet.

Was it you or was it me? Or was it he or she? Was it A or was it B? Or was it X or Z?

Japanese men I can get, but why Mexican women?

Then that would be Bowser. Are you saying that Mario fucked Bowser and had all those kids?

so making their women go after white males then their own so they can create more spics. what japanese logic are the japanese thinking?

yes.

Yes.

I grow up in L.A. I don't see it.

Are you saying that Mario fucked Bowser? Because I would do it too

Something to do with hardly associating with people outside of the family.
Part of the reason I want it again is that it had a site or two cited and I never read them.

I mean Mexican not chicanas.

And? From what i can tell, the majority of Mexicans already contain some white in them, all that will happen is the indian part gets bred right out.

I think anybody would hit that.

But Miyamoto is mexican

Well this thread got interesting

Same.

So what I'm getting is, Miyamoto is a Mexican that turned Japanese so he could use Japanese technology to kill of Mexican men (and thus Cholo and Narco Culture) and have the women give birth to white children?

those are actually just modded xboxes

That term is actually used for arcades as well.