To night at eleven ......... DUMB

That's not a bad idea….You're retarded.

He couldn't make a note in his phone or write it on a piece of paper? I swear, writing on your arm was middle school shit. These are adults, right? How are they that fucking stupid?

The idea would be that if this idiot gets martyred by the rayciss police, xis little commie friends can look at xis arm and know xho to call. Perhaps xe don't want xis comrades looking through xis phone and finding all the BLACKED.com images xe has saved, or carries on xis person.

Again, normal fags that walk up on a person in need of help is not to check their pockets….okay, that's what niggers do to rob you when you're unable to fight back.

It's clear and easily seen as to get attention of those helping you. He should have wrote "emergency #" or something above it though.

What's the full number? He desperately needs 12 pizzas right now.

Uhh…you dont get to bring friends

I second Hitler. What's his number?

I'm note even sure what this is from but they obviously zoomed in because they thought what he had written had something to do with the protest or whatever he's doing. Anyway, if he was going to keep up his arm all the time he should've written it on his other arm or just on a piece of paper like someone else said. Fucking retard.

Top kek but need originals.
OP might be looking to use tonight instead though.

Its a valid tatic if you get arrested. You usually loose the contents of your pockets while you're being booked, but I'm sure all of you armchair activists know that right?

It's a valid tactic for retards. I have the phone numbers of all my important contacts memorized. If they weren't stupid, they'd do it too.

Dont make excuses for your drug addled mind you filthy commie subhuman.

The number on my calf is usually my lawyers.
Good luck remembering those numbers after a baton strike to the temple leaves you heavily concussed.

Heh….you're projections are quite telling.

Except the number isn't for a lawyer, its his friend's phone number. The faggot in OP pic can't even remember that.

If you got a beat down by the police during your protest, you probably deserve it

If your friend is an emergency number you most likely call at least every month or every other week.

It's written in case someone beat him out unconscious. Whos idiot now?

The person being beaten unconscious.

The nu-male who didn't wear sleeves.

Emergency number is not bad idea.

Emergency number written in large letters on an often exposed body part is retarded attention seeking and 'le urban survivalist' larp

You.

Retard detected. Why don't you write your social security number on yourself for the world to see, huh? Worst part about the fucktard in OP is that he's actually bitching about self-inflicted harm and lack of foresight.

to be fair, they're not exactly friends, they have to support each other in the name of intersectionalitism or someshit

Smartphone contact lists exist m8

I don't think the police let you look at your smartphone contacts when making your free call. If there was justice in this world, this slimy protester kike was thrown in a holding cell.

Give us the uncensored image, faggot.

I'm not going to call anyone retarded, but this conversation is retarded, and this thread is retarded, and you're all a bunch of faggots.

It's just like cuckchan to censor the self doxing. But there's still ways of finding him.

Still serves no purpose other than to cultivate attention by implying that the person wearing it is a risk-taker.
That's all it's for, a pitiful attempt to impress women.
The number you call then is 911. The hospital finds the next of kin contact number by looking in your wallet.
But that's all academic because the whole drama is staged, controversy.