Kike Enoch Redeemed

youtu.be/LM_L0jfSRMw

Say it after me fam: FUCKING BASED

We all knew he still had it in him. Men of our race are still being born with the RIGHT STUFF.(e-celeb bullshit)

Your entire movement is dead. Hillary will burn. Fuck the Alt Right, Dugin, and your Purple revolution

Dugin is a meme enemy. He is literally nobody.

I'm not a fan of Kike Eunuch, but the obsession with Dugin has always struck me as a forced meme. What little I've read of Dugin has struck me as just a sad obscure little faggot with some odd ideas about Europe in his head. Why is this guy a threat again?

Yelling at mulatto college girls is the most important thing you can do for the European people?

Kike

My Jewtube recommendations showed this - fancy that! - and it was simultaneously the mist hilarious and cringe-worthy thing ive seen in the last 37 minutes.
Bad. Everything is bad.

Why do they only have one microphone?

Hillary made the Alt-Right meme famous as a chess move. Dugin is the leader of kosher nationalism in Europre also known as National Bolshvism. Gay occultist demoralizing nationalism pretending to be prowhite. Spencer's wife transalated his book.

Dugin, Soros, Putin, Hillary. They have all done deals together (Uranian for example). They have all been enemies and friends. These are globalist social control agents for the Rothschild kike monarcy behind the scenes.

Based dismantling of pilpul

sage
forgot

when will we know peace from this fucking kikery?
Enoch this Enoch that, fucking die already no one cares

sad!

Say it after me: die in an oven

he needs to lose the weight, like seriously, take pride in yourself

brow spacing

you kikes thinks no ones notices whoy you are playing both sides of this dramma?

Wtf? I love Mike Enoch now! He spent a few minutes bellowing at a half-empty lecture hall that had some dindus and race-traitors in it. Fascism was successfully resisted though, don't worry about that.

because this, they are kike shills

He's a scapegoat, basically to get us to work with the leftists to push the "muh Russia" shit.

Like this crap.
Its typically coupled with "muh Soros" to take the heat off of kikes as a whole.
The nazbol bullshit is a Holla Forums meme made to mock us, like the "Hiberian conspiracy" shit. Anyone that takes it seriously is a communist or a fucking idiot.

In case a hand-to-hand rap battle breaks out.

When Muslims are mad at whores in Europe they throw acid in their faces. Can we meme this for Alt-Right whores?

Betrayer of our race
Acid in his face!

checked: I think Spencer is a fag but you might be a bigger fag

Soros is a kike you dumb cunt.

Thanks lads, it makes sense now.

Soros is a pawn of the Rothschilds, he's not the one pulling the strings. He's the one that the giga kikes want plebs to think is pulling the strings.

Whatever happened to that second DNA test that was supposed to prove beyond any shadow of a doubt that he had no kike ancestry?

Acid in face is for niggers user

Every time I forget that journalists have an average IQ of 90, they find some way to remind me.