ANOTHER VEGAS GUNNER CONFIRMED

Watch as one of /ourguys/ in a helicopter lights up someone with precision the likes of you faggots have never SEEN.

Embed related. 9 seconds in, we see a muzzle flash with audio confirmation of shots fired from midair.

Oh I also have audio of the helicopter, and the rifle shot too!
streamable.com/7rv1o

FBI needs to get better at their narrative to be honest. It took one moron looking for a gun and his camera to bring the entire story down.

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/7rv1o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I don't see it. Take a screenshot and circle it or something.

no webm no watch

this video doesn't show anything of the sort. enough with the disinfo you faggots.

Webm can't be posted twice, it's here:

NOT THE OBVIOUS LIGHT, ITS AT THE 7 O'CLOCK POSITION RELATIVE TO THE STREETLIGHT.

more interested in the:
"Get the fuck away from me right now.." "I don't care.." in the whiney tone of voice at the end.

Is it because that muzzle flash completely ruins the FBI narrative?

It's because they don't want you to know about the bomb these faggots wanted to detonate.

Slide all you like, I can bump 24/7.

I DONT CARE IF I EVER COME DOWN.

How many times would you say you have been abducted by aliens, OP?

There is nothing there, stop sliding, you delusional fuck.

Fuckin where

Nigger, point out exactly where in the vid, you're the only one seeing what you claim.

See: for a picture of where to look and to watch the video.

Shot is fired between 9 and 10 seconds, muzzle flash position is at 7 O'clock relative to the streetlight.

>_< thy were right ♤♡◇♧

Oh for fucks sake I took that pic as a joke. Get some sleep. We know it likely happened, but that is the farthest straw pull I've seen in years.

I know it happened, I have it on video.

Do the digging OP, what building would be there, and does the supposed angle of fire make sense from that building?

I did it! Pic related.

You can even hear the heli in this video. streamable.com/7rv1o

Looks like they're shooting towards Mandalay, I can't tell anymore than that.

How about you learn to OP, fucker.

How about the people who run this site allow multiple uploads of the same file?

Or multiple embeds, or anything valuable during raids to consolidate information.

It'd be -simpler- smarter to just take a hash of the file and have each instance of the 'new' upload link to/display the original. Save bandwidth and storage space and prevent spam at the same time.
Sage for stupid fucking question.

Just kill yourself. What you describe is a standard solution to this particular problem, you aren't even being clever.

Write it and send it to the codemonkey.

you do realize of course there is a 28th thread on Vegas currently stickied, and you just OPd a thread duplicating the topic.

kill yourself, and if you are ever brought back to life, lurk for 20 years before ever posting again.

sage for OP faggotry.

Notice they never argue if you get dubs, because they know the fact they can't bring themselves to check your digits is their biggest tell.

That third pic.
Maybe if they had asked nicely we would have taught them some new techniques.