HE

HE

'S THE NUTSHACK

HAS

no tiene

NO

Did anyone else start seeing this memeshit in their recommensed youtube vids?

STYLE

PHIL'S FROM FRISCO, JACK'S FROM THE PI

HE

(WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Stop.

no

who?

AIN'T

it's (the nutshack) been too goddamn long and it reminds me of when I first came here after moot fucked halfchan, let me post dumb outdated memes in peace goddammit

Lanky Kong is a wacky looking orange Sumatran Orangutan and ally of Donkey Kong and the Kong family. He first appeared in Donkey Kong 64.
Contents[show]
Appearances
Debut

In Donkey Kong 64 Lanky is one of the many Kongs imprisoned by the Kremling Krew at the start of the game. Lanky is found in the Llama's temple in the area Angry Aztec, Donkey Kong and his Coconut Shooter are needed to release Lanky from his imprisonment by the Kremlings.
Lanky

Lanky in Donkey Kong 64.

Once Lanky is released, players become capable of collecting blue Bananas, coins and Blueprints. Lanky Kong fights the boss of Gloomy Galleon, who is Puftoss, when he defeats him, he gains one of the keys to K. Lumsy cage. Also in this level Lanky can transform himself into Enguarde. In Fungi Forest he has to race against a rabbit twice to gain a Golden Banana. Lanky Kong is the only character needed to enter with the boss of Creepy Castle, King Kut Out, Lanky Kong is the first one to try to defeat this boss.

During the final battle against King K. Rool Lanky has to make use of the great reach to activate a switch and then a barrel with a banana appears, Lanky next has to throw the barrel so the banana comes out and make use of the Trombone Tremor to make King K. Rool fall with a banana. In one of the cut-scenes Lanky appears at Hideout Helm and starts walking around the walls with two Kremlings going after him, in the end, a Kremling tries to walk on the wall and falls.

Throughout the game Lanky gains a variety of bizarre abilities from drinking Cranky Kong's various potions or buying from Funky and Candy. His first individual ability is Baboon Balloon, while the second is OrangStand, and the third one is OrangSprint. Lanky's weapon is the Grape Shooter. His instrument is trombone; with this he can use the Trombone Tremor. Aside from this HE can learn Simian Slam, Super Simian Slam and Super Duper Simian Slam, which all Kongs use. Lanky Kong is the only character that can transform in Enguarde, similar to Donkey Kong transforming in Rambi.

thank you bby

not video games

yes he is

see>>10779899

newfaggots detected

BOUGHT TOO MANY GAMES

WORE
AN

now we gotta play them all

I just can't stand most memes these days.

HE

Two fucking years.

How did she get the bricks all the way to the top to the frame?

I don't even know how I haven't gotten tired of this place. I've switched from a lot of boards.

Let's get this started

HE

wtf stop bumping this shitty thread

this isn't video games you fags

Where does the time go?

great sage newfag

Is this bait?

I wonder if he's still here.

HAS

NO

#KYS